Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [SIGNUPS] 2018 SS Art Trade (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8Svs9Yz.png[/img] [center][size=4][b]Signups are now CLOSED!! Everyone who has signed up should have already received their recipient's name through a private message! Please submit your artwork to us using [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZWnbsrX8EVA57TzXzV492jmwochAm_MLcP_Gqio6y-UcXTQ/viewform]THIS FORM[/url][/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503665292057116679/511639923435110459/FRSS_Banner_2018_TOMO.png[/img] [right][size=1]Lineart by @FightingPolygon, ColoRing by @Hexlash, Shading by @Lizzi[/size][/right] [center][color=red][b]**This forum thread is only for [u]SIGN UPS[/u] if you are participating in the Secret Santa Art Trade 2018!![/b] This is to ensure that this thread is clean and all signups are easy to sort through. If you have any questions about the event or would like a general place to discuss it, please head on over to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2554258]this thread.[/url] Thanks![/color][/center] If you have not done so already, please take some time to review the rules about the event. If you have participated in previous Secret Santa Art Trade events, please note that we have made some slight changes to the rules (signups are no longer done on Google docs, but only on this forum thread, for example). [b]VERY important:[/b] if you have dragons that leave your lair often (such as for nesting purposes), consider linking an outfit from the dressing room in addition to a direct link to the dragon! This is so your Santa will have a ready reference for an outfit, even if your dragons are visiting abroad. [b]Signup format:[/b] A complete signup form will consist of ONE General Info section and [b]at least one[/b] Subject Reference. You may have a [b]maximum of 5[/b] Subject References on your form. If you’re unsure what the form is supposed to look like, please refer to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2554259/1#post_36073678]my completed form[/url] on the 4th post as an example. Please note that some of the questions will have preselected answers that are covered in depth on the 2nd post. If you would like clarification about any part of the signup process, please do not ping us on this thread. Please ping us the on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2554258]main thread here[/url] and we will be happy to help you out! [b]General Info: (only copy and paste this form [u]ONCE[/u])[/b] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]ID:[/b] (this number can be found on your user profile) [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] (see below for the options and explanations) [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] (see below for options and explanations) [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] (Yes or No; Backup Santas may be called on to do an additional piece of artwork in the event that a recipient does not receive their art by Christmas. Your help is greatly appreciated in making everyone's Christmas special, thank you!) [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] [/code] [b]Subject Reference:[/b] Please note that you will have to copy and paste this same form for [b]every subject[/b] you would like to enter for the Art Trade. You must have [b]at least one[/b] subject and you can enter a maximum of [b]5[/b] subjects. (Note that the line of dots is to separate the sections of the post from each other.) [code] [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] (embed any direct images here, or links such as toyhou.se links) [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] (please refer below for the options and what they mean) [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] [/code]
8Svs9Yz.png

Signups are now CLOSED!! Everyone who has signed up should have already received their recipient's name through a private message!

Please submit your artwork to us using THIS FORM

FRSS_Banner_2018_TOMO.png
Lineart by @FightingPolygon, ColoRing by @Hexlash, Shading by @Lizzi
**This forum thread is only for SIGN UPS if you are participating in the Secret Santa Art Trade 2018!! This is to ensure that this thread is clean and all signups are easy to sort through. If you have any questions about the event or would like a general place to discuss it, please head on over to this thread. Thanks!

If you have not done so already, please take some time to review the rules about the event. If you have participated in previous Secret Santa Art Trade events, please note that we have made some slight changes to the rules (signups are no longer done on Google docs, but only on this forum thread, for example).

VERY important: if you have dragons that leave your lair often (such as for nesting purposes), consider linking an outfit from the dressing room in addition to a direct link to the dragon! This is so your Santa will have a ready reference for an outfit, even if your dragons are visiting abroad.

Signup format:
A complete signup form will consist of ONE General Info section and at least one Subject Reference. You may have a maximum of 5 Subject References on your form. If you’re unsure what the form is supposed to look like, please refer to my completed form on the 4th post as an example.

Please note that some of the questions will have preselected answers that are covered in depth on the 2nd post. If you would like clarification about any part of the signup process, please do not ping us on this thread. Please ping us the on the main thread here and we will be happy to help you out!

General Info: (only copy and paste this form ONCE)
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]ID:[/b] (this number can be found on your user profile) [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] (see below for the options and explanations) [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] (see below for options and explanations) [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] (Yes or No; Backup Santas may be called on to do an additional piece of artwork in the event that a recipient does not receive their art by Christmas. Your help is greatly appreciated in making everyone's Christmas special, thank you!) [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b]

Subject Reference:
Please note that you will have to copy and paste this same form for every subject you would like to enter for the Art Trade. You must have at least one subject and you can enter a maximum of 5 subjects. (Note that the line of dots is to separate the sections of the post from each other.)
Code:
[center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] (embed any direct images here, or links such as toyhou.se links) [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] (please refer below for the options and what they mean) [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b]
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
General info: What kind of art would you like to -draw?-
Options: (please pick ONE)
→ Dragon/Feral Art ONLY - “I would ONLY like to draw FR dragons or feral OCs (not including anthros).”
→ Dragon/Feral Art Preferred - “I would prefer to draw FR dragons or feral OCs (not including anthros), but wouldn’t mind if I had to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”
→ No Preference - “I am equally comfortable with drawing FR dragons or feral OCs, and humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”
→ Human Art Preferred - “I would prefer to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros, but wouldn’t mind if I had to draw FR dragons or feral OCs.”
→ Human Art ONLY - “I would ONLY like to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”

General info: What kind of art would you like to -receive?-
→ Dragon/Feral Art ONLY - “All of my posted subjects will be FR dragons or feral OCs.”
→ Dragon/Feral Art Preferred - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, but would prefer my FR dragons or feral OCs to be drawn.”
→ No Preference - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, with no strong preference for either type to be drawn.”
→ Human Art Preferred - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, but would prefer my humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros to be drawn.”
→ Human Art ONLY - “All of my posted subjects will be humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.” If you choose this option, please have at least one subject with a predesigned reference if you are choosing subjects that fall under "written reference" or "no reference", as your Santa may not be comfortable designing a human without a visual reference.

Subject References: I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:
Please pick as many of these options that you feel are applicable to your subject! If your subject is just an FR dragon, then you could pick just "FR Dragon". If you have a subject that is both an FR dragon AND a predesigned gijinka, you could pick both "FR Dragon" and "FR Gijinka (Predesigned)".
  • FR Dragon
  • Feral OC (Any OC that has animal-like features and proportions, such as a cat or a dog, that is NOT an FR Dragon)
  • FR Gijinka - Predesigned/Visual Reference (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you already have a design for your dragon, such as my clan leader Elise)
  • FR Gijinka - Written Description (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you have certain guidelines that you would like your Gijinka to follow [ex: I would like her to have red hair, green eyes, etc] but otherwise has to be designed by your Santa)
  • FR Gijinka - No Description (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you do not have any guidelines that you would like your Gijinka to follow, so it's 100% up to your Santa to design)
  • Human OC (Any human OC that is NOT a gijinka)
  • Anthropomorphic/Furry
  • Other Humanoid OC (anything that is neither a human nor an anthro, but has human-like proportions)
General info: What kind of art would you like to -draw?-
→ Dragon/Feral Art ONLY - “I would ONLY like to draw FR dragons or feral OCs (not including anthros).”
→ Dragon/Feral Art Preferred - “I would prefer to draw FR dragons or feral OCs (not including anthros), but wouldn’t mind if I had to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”
→ No Preference - “I am equally comfortable with drawing FR dragons or feral OCs, and humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”
→ Human Art Preferred - “I would prefer to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros, but wouldn’t mind if I had to draw FR dragons or feral OCs.”
→ Human Art ONLY - “I would ONLY like to draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.”

General info: What kind of art would you like to -receive?-
→ Dragon/Feral Art ONLY - “All of my posted subjects will be FR dragons or feral OCs.”
→ Dragon/Feral Art Preferred - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, but would prefer my FR dragons or feral OCs to be drawn.”
→ No Preference - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, with no strong preference for either type to be drawn.”
→ Human Art Preferred - “I will have subjects that are either feral or humanoid, but would prefer my humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros to be drawn.”
→ Human Art ONLY - “All of my posted subjects will be humans/humanoids/gijinkas/anthros.” If you choose this option, please have at least one subject with a predesigned reference if you are choosing subjects that fall under "written reference" or "no reference", as your Santa may not be comfortable designing a human without a visual reference.

Subject References: I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:
Please pick as many of these options that you feel are applicable to your subject! If your subject is just an FR dragon, then you could pick just "FR Dragon". If you have a subject that is both an FR dragon AND a predesigned gijinka, you could pick both "FR Dragon" and "FR Gijinka (Predesigned)".
  • FR Dragon
  • Feral OC (Any OC that has animal-like features and proportions, such as a cat or a dog, that is NOT an FR Dragon)
  • FR Gijinka - Predesigned/Visual Reference (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you already have a design for your dragon, such as my clan leader Elise)
  • FR Gijinka - Written Description (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you have certain guidelines that you would like your Gijinka to follow [ex: I would like her to have red hair, green eyes, etc] but otherwise has to be designed by your Santa)
  • FR Gijinka - No Description (Gijinkas are FR dragons that are reimagined as humans. Choose this option if you do not have any guidelines that you would like your Gijinka to follow, so it's 100% up to your Santa to design)
  • Human OC (Any human OC that is NOT a gijinka)
  • Anthropomorphic/Furry
  • Other Humanoid OC (anything that is neither a human nor an anthro, but has human-like proportions)
By Post Order:
LizziHexlashBlackRayserReefknotClubbingclownLykaChantricApfelobstunckMobianEeevieeVektrieCreatorHollyPericciMayuliBokuHiro6GhostlyDeityNatakirokitersiwhopocalypsePrincoxxArowanaPrincessVioletahBlazingPhoenix01BurnmoonAuriesPumpKingKaosAquasoarsYarrowNeptuniteZifCrescentstar711Spottedleaf125LopikaBraixenbaubleBeexiaoyao8MalreauThreeEyedRavenrosemilkTheineMichaelaharsh09HolysnacksCoffeeCaatGiltine13NameChange851LM2DesnikNettleteaWythernmysticpenguindoodledrawEgoLobster606NycteaPelicanBittenRivertylAcuarelacerpinBaelfinAngelfire335HarmonywishlycheejellyValkaelsnowyLathandertexaspookyXuiyaFanartsyTheEnderDracoSkysong20Thewarywatcher13AdakiiSalvationTheRunawayRaventriibuKiraguColonelChickenZemoNimpixFightingPolygonlurkingmingoXxSwiftwaterxXAmadeosCumulusqueenhelixxiaSommfiLokenosseMorningSkyeAdarisMidnightpintodivitineoHotpocketguruDoog87CabbageCateieruarikinLaughingZuruAlixModeGlitchyOddyValthanAcceleratorthemirrorswish

Alphabetical:
606AcceleratorAcuarelaAdakiiAdarisAlixModeAmadeosAngelfire335ApfelobstAquasoarsarikinArowanaPrincessAuriesBaelfinbaubleBeeBlackRayserBlazingPhoenix01BokuHiro6BraixenBurnmoonCabbageCatcerpinChantricClubbingclownCoffeeCaatColonelChickenCreatorHollyCrescentstar711CumulusDesnikdivitineodoodledrawDoog87EeevieeEgoLobstereieruFanartsyFightingPolygonGhostlyDeityGiltine13GlitchyOddyHarmonywishHexlashHolysnacksHotpocketguruKiragukitersiLathanderLaughingZuruLizziLM2LokenosseLopikalurkingmingolycheejellyLykaMalreauMayuliMichaelaharsh09MidnightpintoMobianMorningSkyemysticpenguinNameChange851NatakiroNeptuniteNettleteaNimpixNycteaPelicanBittenPericciPrincoxxPumpKingKaosqueenhelixxiaReefknotRivertylrosemilkSalvationSkysong20snowySommfiSpottedleaf125texaspookyTheEnderDracoTheinethemirrorswishTheRunawayRavenThewarywatcher13ThreeEyedRaventriibuunckValkaelValthanVektrieVioletahwhopocalypseWythernxiaoyao8XuiyaXxSwiftwaterxXYarrowZemoZif

Want Dragon Art:
606AcuarelaAdakiiAuriesBaelfinbaubleBeeBlackRayserBokuHiro6BraixencerpinChantricCrescentstar711EeevieeEgoLobsterGhostlyDeityHolysnacksKiragukitersiLathanderLaughingZuruLM2LokenosseMidnightpintoMobianMorningSkyeNameChange851NatakiroqueenhelixxiaReefknotRivertylsnowySommfitexaspookyTheineThewarywatcher13ThreeEyedRaventriibuunckVioletahxiaoyao8XxSwiftwaterxX

Want Human Art:
Angelfire335ArowanaPrincessBurnmoonCabbageCatClubbingclowndoodledrawGiltine13GlitchyOddyHarmonywishHotpocketguruMalreauPericciPrincoxxPumpKingKaosTheRunawayRavenVektrieXuiyaZemo

No Preference for Receiving:
AcceleratorAdarisAlixModeAmadeosApfelobstAquasoarsarikinBlazingPhoenix01CoffeeCaatColonelChickenCreatorHollyCumulusDesnikdivitineoDoog87eieruFanartsyFightingPolygonHexlashLizziLopikalurkingmingolycheejellyLykaMayuliMichaelaharsh09mysticpenguinNeptuniteNettleteaNimpixNycteaPelicanBittenrosemilkSalvationSkysong20Spottedleaf125TheEnderDracothemirrorswishValkaelValthanwhopocalypseWythernYarrowZif

Total Participants: 103
By Post Order:
LizziHexlashBlackRayserReefknotClubbingclownLykaChantricApfelobstunckMobianEeevieeVektrieCreatorHollyPericciMayuliBokuHiro6GhostlyDeityNatakirokitersiwhopocalypsePrincoxxArowanaPrincessVioletahBlazingPhoenix01BurnmoonAuriesPumpKingKaosAquasoarsYarrowNeptuniteZifCrescentstar711Spottedleaf125LopikaBraixenbaubleBeexiaoyao8MalreauThreeEyedRavenrosemilkTheineMichaelaharsh09HolysnacksCoffeeCaatGiltine13NameChange851LM2DesnikNettleteaWythernmysticpenguindoodledrawEgoLobster606NycteaPelicanBittenRivertylAcuarelacerpinBaelfinAngelfire335HarmonywishlycheejellyValkaelsnowyLathandertexaspookyXuiyaFanartsyTheEnderDracoSkysong20Thewarywatcher13AdakiiSalvationTheRunawayRaventriibuKiraguColonelChickenZemoNimpixFightingPolygonlurkingmingoXxSwiftwaterxXAmadeosCumulusqueenhelixxiaSommfiLokenosseMorningSkyeAdarisMidnightpintodivitineoHotpocketguruDoog87CabbageCateieruarikinLaughingZuruAlixModeGlitchyOddyValthanAcceleratorthemirrorswish

Alphabetical:
606AcceleratorAcuarelaAdakiiAdarisAlixModeAmadeosAngelfire335ApfelobstAquasoarsarikinArowanaPrincessAuriesBaelfinbaubleBeeBlackRayserBlazingPhoenix01BokuHiro6BraixenBurnmoonCabbageCatcerpinChantricClubbingclownCoffeeCaatColonelChickenCreatorHollyCrescentstar711CumulusDesnikdivitineodoodledrawDoog87EeevieeEgoLobstereieruFanartsyFightingPolygonGhostlyDeityGiltine13GlitchyOddyHarmonywishHexlashHolysnacksHotpocketguruKiragukitersiLathanderLaughingZuruLizziLM2LokenosseLopikalurkingmingolycheejellyLykaMalreauMayuliMichaelaharsh09MidnightpintoMobianMorningSkyemysticpenguinNameChange851NatakiroNeptuniteNettleteaNimpixNycteaPelicanBittenPericciPrincoxxPumpKingKaosqueenhelixxiaReefknotRivertylrosemilkSalvationSkysong20snowySommfiSpottedleaf125texaspookyTheEnderDracoTheinethemirrorswishTheRunawayRavenThewarywatcher13ThreeEyedRaventriibuunckValkaelValthanVektrieVioletahwhopocalypseWythernxiaoyao8XuiyaXxSwiftwaterxXYarrowZemoZif

Want Dragon Art:
606AcuarelaAdakiiAuriesBaelfinbaubleBeeBlackRayserBokuHiro6BraixencerpinChantricCrescentstar711EeevieeEgoLobsterGhostlyDeityHolysnacksKiragukitersiLathanderLaughingZuruLM2LokenosseMidnightpintoMobianMorningSkyeNameChange851NatakiroqueenhelixxiaReefknotRivertylsnowySommfitexaspookyTheineThewarywatcher13ThreeEyedRaventriibuunckVioletahxiaoyao8XxSwiftwaterxX

Want Human Art:
Angelfire335ArowanaPrincessBurnmoonCabbageCatClubbingclowndoodledrawGiltine13GlitchyOddyHarmonywishHotpocketguruMalreauPericciPrincoxxPumpKingKaosTheRunawayRavenVektrieXuiyaZemo

No Preference for Receiving:
AcceleratorAdarisAlixModeAmadeosApfelobstAquasoarsarikinBlazingPhoenix01CoffeeCaatColonelChickenCreatorHollyCumulusDesnikdivitineoDoog87eieruFanartsyFightingPolygonHexlashLizziLopikalurkingmingolycheejellyLykaMayuliMichaelaharsh09mysticpenguinNeptuniteNettleteaNimpixNycteaPelicanBittenrosemilkSalvationSkysong20Spottedleaf125TheEnderDracothemirrorswishValkaelValthanwhopocalypseWythernYarrowZif

Total Participants: 103
[b]Username:[/b] Lizzi [b]ID:[/b] 73932 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] No Preference [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] No Preference [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] Yes [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] If you’re comfortable drawing dragons and feel like drawing something else besides the ones I have selected, then feel free to pick any fully gened dragon with a familiar from my lair! (pls ignore those unfinished G1 projects ;w;) I look forward to what you make for me! <3 [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Modesty [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416523883651530752/516647770862387237/unknown.png[/img] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] Feral OC [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] This is my newest son!!! He's a very grumpy boi who loves eating fish and any food with fish in it. He has a hard time fitting in with birds and literally only wears a bird band on his right forelimb because he thinks it's an avian fashion statement haha [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Elise [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17980335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179804/17980335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - Predesigned [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Her bio contains notes about her personality as well as a beautifully designed gijinka done by Chromi! If you’re up to the challenge, I would love a piece of her interacting with her husband, Mako (reference below). However, I would love an individual picture of her all the same! [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Mako [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18083776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180838/18083776_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - Predesigned [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] His bio contains notes about his personality as well as a beautifully designed gijinka done by Chromi! Mako is the fierce patriarch of the clan, and cares deeply about honor. He is devoted to the Earthshaker, and prepares many adolescent dragons for their journey to serve the deity. Despite sustaining an injury in his right eye that rendered it permanently scarred, he is a top-class fighter who has almost never lost against another dragon in single combat. (The details of his one loss are still in the works, but that fight has something to do with a certain herbalist that he despises.) If you’re up to the challenge, I would love a piece of him interacting with his wife, Elise (reference above). However, I would love an individual picture of him all the same! [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Lilac [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3908881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39089/3908881_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Not a whole lot to say about this gal! While she isn't the oldest denizen of my lair, she is the one who has spent the most time in my clan, as I exalted my progens long ago. As such, she has a special place in my heart. <3
Username: Lizzi
ID: 73932
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- No Preference
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- No Preference
Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa? Yes
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: If you’re comfortable drawing dragons and feel like drawing something else besides the ones I have selected, then feel free to pick any fully gened dragon with a familiar from my lair! (pls ignore those unfinished G1 projects ;w;) I look forward to what you make for me! <3
•••••

Subject Name: Modesty
Reference pictures/links:
unknown.png
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: Feral OC
Any additional notes for this subject:
This is my newest son!!! He's a very grumpy boi who loves eating fish and any food with fish in it. He has a hard time fitting in with birds and literally only wears a bird band on his right forelimb because he thinks it's an avian fashion statement haha
•••••

Subject Name: Elise

17980335_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - Predesigned
Any additional notes for this subject: Her bio contains notes about her personality as well as a beautifully designed gijinka done by Chromi! If you’re up to the challenge, I would love a piece of her interacting with her husband, Mako (reference below). However, I would love an individual picture of her all the same!
•••••

Subject Name: Mako

18083776_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - Predesigned
Any additional notes for this subject: His bio contains notes about his personality as well as a beautifully designed gijinka done by Chromi! Mako is the fierce patriarch of the clan, and cares deeply about honor. He is devoted to the Earthshaker, and prepares many adolescent dragons for their journey to serve the deity. Despite sustaining an injury in his right eye that rendered it permanently scarred, he is a top-class fighter who has almost never lost against another dragon in single combat. (The details of his one loss are still in the works, but that fight has something to do with a certain herbalist that he despises.) If you’re up to the challenge, I would love a piece of him interacting with his wife, Elise (reference above). However, I would love an individual picture of him all the same!
•••••

Subject Name: Lilac

3908881_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon
Not a whole lot to say about this gal! While she isn't the oldest denizen of my lair, she is the one who has spent the most time in my clan, as I exalted my progens long ago. As such, she has a special place in my heart. <3
[b]Username:[/b] Hexlash [b]ID:[/b] 134625 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] No Preference [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] No Preference [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] Yes [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] Go wild, have fun with it! :3c If you're up for a challenge, you can consider the lore I've written for my dragons while drawing! (Also I will always accept more [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134625&tab=dragon&did=11952002]Noble[/url] art, but he already has so many. If you want to draw him instead, do it, make your dreams come true! Make axocoatl proud.) [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Obsidian [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=134625&did=36325521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363256/36325521_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description, [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Her brother is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=134625&did=36325520]Nightshade[/url]! [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Quanta [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134625&tab=dragon&did=11866833][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118669/11866833_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description, [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Tempest [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134625&tab=dragon&did=15178248][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151783/15178248_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description, [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Comet [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134625&tab=dragon&did=11789454][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117895/11789454_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description, [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Mates with Celestine! [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Celestine [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134625&tab=dragon&did=24805852][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248059/24805852_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description, [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Mates with Comet!
Username: Hexlash
ID: 134625
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- No Preference
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: Go wild, have fun with it! :3c If you're up for a challenge, you can consider the lore I've written for my dragons while drawing! (Also I will always accept more Noble art, but he already has so many. If you want to draw him instead, do it, make your dreams come true! Make axocoatl proud.)
•••••

Subject Name: Obsidian
Reference pictures/links: 36325521_350.png
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description,
Any additional notes for this subject: Her brother is Nightshade!
•••••

Subject Name: Quanta
Reference pictures/links: 11866833_350.png
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka - No Description,
•••••

Subject Name: Tempest
Reference pictures/links: 15178248_350.png
•••••

Subject Name: Comet
Reference pictures/links: 11789454_350.png
Any additional notes for this subject: Mates with Celestine!
•••••

Subject Name: Celestine
Reference pictures/links: 24805852_350.png
Any additional notes for this subject: Mates with Comet!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
[b]Username:[/b] BlackRayser [b]ID:[/b] 194073 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] Dragon/Feral Art ONLY [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] Dragon/Feral Art ONLY [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] Yes [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] You're free to do whatever you wish! You can also check my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=194073&did=38619203]Clan's Lore[/url] for inspiration. Unfortunately, the dragons that I will list won't have a complete bio, but you can find their role/quote/relationship/favourite objects in their signature OR you can ask @Airaly to help you! She knows my dragons better than me xD Also be aware that I will probably resize your final art to fit the dragon's bio. [b]Subject Name:[/b] Tobaru [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44930092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449301/44930092_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] He's a Blacksmith. You're free to don't draw his whole skin, but please at least draw the head. You can also draw him without apparels if they're too much or too complicated. [b]Subject Name:[/b] Kroghana [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44339210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443393/44339210_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] She's a SoulReaper/Undertaker. You're free to don't draw her whole skin, but please at least draw the head. You can also draw her without apparels if they're too much or too complicated. [b]Subject Name:[/b] Eliudhnir [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35479070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354791/35479070_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] He's an Arctic Informer, that is he spies ice clans. You can draw him without apparels if they're too much or too complicated. \\ HE HAS A BIO YOU CAN USE FOR INSPIRATION //
Username: BlackRayser
ID: 194073
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- Dragon/Feral Art ONLY
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- Dragon/Feral Art ONLY
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: You're free to do whatever you wish! You can also check my Clan's Lore for inspiration. Unfortunately, the dragons that I will list won't have a complete bio, but you can find their role/quote/relationship/favourite objects in their signature OR you can ask @Airaly to help you! She knows my dragons better than me xD Also be aware that I will probably resize your final art to fit the dragon's bio.

Subject Name: Tobaru
44930092_350.png

Any additional notes for this subject: He's a Blacksmith. You're free to don't draw his whole skin, but please at least draw the head. You can also draw him without apparels if they're too much or too complicated.

Subject Name: Kroghana
44339210_350.png

Any additional notes for this subject: She's a SoulReaper/Undertaker. You're free to don't draw her whole skin, but please at least draw the head. You can also draw her without apparels if they're too much or too complicated.

Subject Name: Eliudhnir

35479070_350.png

Any additional notes for this subject: He's an Arctic Informer, that is he spies ice clans. You can draw him without apparels if they're too much or too complicated.
\\ HE HAS A BIO YOU CAN USE FOR INSPIRATION //
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Some of my dragons are boarding in other clans, to be levelled to 25! I’m not sure how long they will be in other clans for so, Please check to see if it is in my clan or not, and if not - then whatever it is wearing is not what the dragon wears usually! I have included their outfits in their bios tho so you can see their usual apparel/skin! [b]Username:[/b] Reefknot [b]ID:[/b] 252003 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b]Dragon/Feral Art ONLY [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] Dragon/Feral Art ONLY [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b]yes please [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] Do not feel you have to draw all the apparel/skiin/accent that the dragon you choose to draw is wearing C: [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Delceph [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36010604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360107/36010604_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Delceph is an alien, basically.The blue in their skink glows (like their eyes) so if you draw him, i'd love if you could add that extra detail in :D [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Aphrodite [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25501520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255016/25501520_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b]FR dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Aphrodite is my custom progen, she, along with her mate Aquarius, founded the clan UvU she is gentle and kind, and despite moving to Arcane territory, still holds the gladekeeper close to her heart [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Pine [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32059730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320598/32059730_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b]FR dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Pine creates medicinal items for the clan using the herbs she grows. something of a gentle giant. Her movements are slow, and graceful. She has a very calm nature, much like Aphrodite UvU [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26864121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268642/26864121_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] ilogi here is what you would call chaotic evil. she is a salty dragon with a taste for up to no good, constantly pulling (pretty mean) pranks on members of the clan and... somehow getting away with it lol
Some of my dragons are boarding in other clans, to be levelled to 25! I’m not sure how long they will be in other clans for so, Please check to see if it is in my clan or not, and if not - then whatever it is wearing is not what the dragon wears usually! I have included their outfits in their bios tho so you can see their usual apparel/skin!

Username: Reefknot
ID: 252003
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-Dragon/Feral Art ONLY
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- Dragon/Feral Art ONLY
Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?yes please
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: Do not feel you have to draw all the apparel/skiin/accent that the dragon you choose to draw is wearing C:
•••••

Subject Name: Delceph
36010604_350.png

Any additional notes for this subject: Delceph is an alien, basically.The blue in their skink glows (like their eyes) so if you draw him, i'd love if you could add that extra detail in :D
•••••

Subject Name: Aphrodite
25501520_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:FR dragon
Any additional notes for this subject: Aphrodite is my custom progen, she, along with her mate Aquarius, founded the clan UvU she is gentle and kind, and despite moving to Arcane territory, still holds the gladekeeper close to her heart

•••••

Subject Name: Pine
32059730_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:FR dragon
Any additional notes for this subject: Pine creates medicinal items for the clan using the herbs she grows. something of a gentle giant. Her movements are slow, and graceful. She has a very calm nature, much like Aphrodite UvU
•••••

Subject Name:

26864121_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR dragon
Any additional notes for this subject: ilogi here is what you would call chaotic evil. she is a salty dragon with a taste for up to no good, constantly pulling (pretty mean) pranks on members of the clan and... somehow getting away with it lol
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Username: Clubbingclown
ID: 259564
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- Human art only
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- Human art only
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: Be sure to check out character's personalities and ages.
•••••

Subject Name: Mantus Tabuchi
Reference pictures/links: https://toyhou.se/1857730.mantus-tabuchi
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: Humanoid art only
Any additional notes for this subject: He has 6 horns and wears obscene amounts of jewelry. feel free to put in in any outfit.
•••••

Subject Name: Maxie Reness
Reference pictures/links: https://toyhou.se/1901041.maxie-reness
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: Humanoid only
Any additional notes for this subject: Maxie is 16 (8 In fish years) so keep him a happy go lucky little kiddo. ( He's missing his left pinky if his hand is shown.)

Username: Clubbingclown
ID: 259564
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- Human art only
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- Human art only
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: Be sure to check out character's personalities and ages.
•••••

Subject Name: Mantus Tabuchi
Reference pictures/links: https://toyhou.se/1857730.mantus-tabuchi
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: Humanoid art only
Any additional notes for this subject: He has 6 horns and wears obscene amounts of jewelry. feel free to put in in any outfit.
•••••

Subject Name: Maxie Reness
Reference pictures/links: https://toyhou.se/1901041.maxie-reness
I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: Humanoid only
Any additional notes for this subject: Maxie is 16 (8 In fish years) so keep him a happy go lucky little kiddo. ( He's missing his left pinky if his hand is shown.)

[b]Username:[/b] Lyka [b]ID:[/b] 175188 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] Dragon/Feral Art ONLY [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] No Preference [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] Yes [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] Feel free to choose a different dragon than those I posted below - those're just the dearest and nearest to my heart. All dragons on pages 1 to 4 of my lair are always in need of art~ [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Siva [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37315787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373158/37315787_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka [url=https://image.ibb.co/i6bDAA/Gainstrive-Siva-Color.png](Predesigned)[/url] [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] He has lore and other art in his bio~. Personality: think grumpy and usually giving you a snarl / the stink eye. [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Erebus [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41242672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412427/41242672_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] Has no gijinka design [i]yet[/i] so dragon form is preferred! Has full lore and other art in his bio~! Personality: cunning/slick, he's a [handsome] vampire so he usually has a know-it-all grin or that devious glint in his eye. Also occasionally ferociously angry when hungry [note for that - his eyes transition to black when hungry]. [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Abaddon [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42077666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420777/42077666_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR Dragon, FR Gijinka [url=https://image.ibb.co/e3jaqA/Gainstrive-Abaddon-Color.png](Predesigned)[/url] [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] He has full lore and other art in his bio ~! Personality: very curious, usually fairly clueless as he's not used to mortals and their ways (he's a fallen angel). Can be prone to random mood swings due to sudden changes in his emotions but is otherwise usually very stoic.
Username: Lyka
ID: 175188
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- Dragon/Feral Art ONLY
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: Feel free to choose a different dragon than those I posted below - those're just the dearest and nearest to my heart. All dragons on pages 1 to 4 of my lair are always in need of art~
•••••

Subject Name: Siva

37315787_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka (Predesigned)
Any additional notes for this subject: He has lore and other art in his bio~. Personality: think grumpy and usually giving you a snarl / the stink eye.
•••••

Subject Name: Erebus

41242672_350.png

Any additional notes for this subject: Has no gijinka design yet so dragon form is preferred! Has full lore and other art in his bio~! Personality: cunning/slick, he's a [handsome] vampire so he usually has a know-it-all grin or that devious glint in his eye. Also occasionally ferociously angry when hungry [note for that - his eyes transition to black when hungry].
•••••

Subject Name: Abaddon

42077666_350.png

I would like to receive this type of art for this subject: FR Dragon, FR Gijinka (Predesigned)
Any additional notes for this subject: He has full lore and other art in his bio ~! Personality: very curious, usually fairly clueless as he's not used to mortals and their ways (he's a fallen angel). Can be prone to random mood swings due to sudden changes in his emotions but is otherwise usually very stoic.

61737_s.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Chantric [b]ID:[/b] 330012 [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?-[/b] dragon/feral only [b]What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?-[/b] dragon/feral only [b]Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa?[/b] yep!!! [b]Any additional information for your Secret Santa:[/b] please check the bios of the subjects!! you're also free to pick someone else in my lair to draw, first page only though <3 [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b]Gummy [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42850466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428505/42850466_350.png[/img] [/url][b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] not really! just be sure to draw her with her tongue please :) [center]•••••[/center] [b]Subject Name:[/b] Cadwell [b]Reference pictures/links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29509661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295097/29509661_350.png[/img] [/url][b]I would like to receive this type of art for this subject:[/b] FR dragon [b]Any additional notes for this subject:[/b] his thorns are optional!!
Username: Chantric
ID: 330012
What kind of art would you prefer to -draw?- dragon/feral only
What kind of art would you prefer to -receive?- dragon/feral only
Would you like to sign up as a Backup Santa? yep!!!
Any additional information for your Secret Santa: please check the bios of the subjects!! you're also free to pick someone else in my lair to draw, first page only though <3
•••••

Subject Name:Gummy
42850466_350.png
Any additional notes for this subject: not really! just be sure to draw her with her tongue please :)
•••••

Subject Name: Cadwell
29509661_350.png
Any additional notes for this subject: his thorns are optional!!

mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11