Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@Lizzi - I still have ref sheets to finish for my other charas, I'm just glad my friend still had a copy of the file! XD half debated finishing up a new refsheet for an OC instead of one of the other characters I've got on the list...
@Lizzi - I still have ref sheets to finish for my other charas, I'm just glad my friend still had a copy of the file! XD half debated finishing up a new refsheet for an OC instead of one of the other characters I've got on the list...

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
You got another 24 hours! Signups close rollover TODAY.

We're at 91 participants. Can we get 100? Can we beat last year's 107? (:D

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c
You got another 24 hours! Signups close rollover TODAY.

We're at 91 participants. Can we get 100? Can we beat last year's 107? (:D

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash

Hello! I want to sign up, but I'm most comfortable drawing anthro, and I'm not great with feminine hair! I don't want to disappoint anyone if I can't draw their character well enough, and I don't know what to do if I end up with a human character to draw because it's the same section.
Is there anywhere I should list this information? :>

I've put it at the bottom of the first form for now
@Hexlash

Hello! I want to sign up, but I'm most comfortable drawing anthro, and I'm not great with feminine hair! I don't want to disappoint anyone if I can't draw their character well enough, and I don't know what to do if I end up with a human character to draw because it's the same section.
Is there anywhere I should list this information? :>

I've put it at the bottom of the first form for now
image20.jpg
@GlitchOddy
We'll ensure that you are matched with someone who has an anthro OC! I'm on my way out the door to head to school right now but I'll shoot you a PM when I have some time today ^^
@GlitchOddy
We'll ensure that you are matched with someone who has an anthro OC! I'm on my way out the door to head to school right now but I'll shoot you a PM when I have some time today ^^
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Thank you so much! And there's absolutely no rush :D
@Lizzi

Thank you so much! And there's absolutely no rush :D
image20.jpg
SIGNUPS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

We will now begin to sort out the entries in preparation for matching! The plan is to have PMs distributed by tomorrow if all goes well.

@Lizzi will probably make an official post and update when she isn't d e d
SIGNUPS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

We will now begin to sort out the entries in preparation for matching! The plan is to have PMs distributed by tomorrow if all goes well.

@Lizzi will probably make an official post and update when she isn't d e d
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Lizzi Aww, I missed the signups! If you plan on doing this again next year, and if there's a pinglist for that, could I be put on it?
@Lizzi Aww, I missed the signups! If you plan on doing this again next year, and if there's a pinglist for that, could I be put on it?
@themirrorswish
Sure thing we'll shoot you a ping next time we host this ^^
@themirrorswish
Sure thing we'll shoot you a ping next time we host this ^^
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@themirrorswish

If you're still interested in joining, we can squeeze you in if you can quickly sign up before the end of today! (Disregard Lizzi's last post)

I will edit this post notifying you if we can no longer accomodate squeezing you in.
@themirrorswish

If you're still interested in joining, we can squeeze you in if you can quickly sign up before the end of today! (Disregard Lizzi's last post)

I will edit this post notifying you if we can no longer accomodate squeezing you in.
Hooray for the beginning of the matching process! I've been looking over the entries from time to time and I'm super happy we got so many people with so diverse characters and dragons. :D
Hooray for the beginning of the matching process! I've been looking over the entries from time to time and I'm super happy we got so many people with so diverse characters and dragons. :D
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30