Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@Lizzi Ok!
@Lizzi Ok!
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@LaughingZuru @Doog87
Hiya!! I saw you guys posted in the discussion thread but I don't believe that you guys have signed up yet! Just wanted to give you two a heads-up that signups will close in 36 hours (Sunday at rollover) if you were still interested ;)
@LaughingZuru @Doog87
Hiya!! I saw you guys posted in the discussion thread but I don't believe that you guys have signed up yet! Just wanted to give you two a heads-up that signups will close in 36 hours (Sunday at rollover) if you were still interested ;)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi I'm in, I will make a post in time) but thanks for reminding!
@Lizzi I'm in, I will make a post in time) but thanks for reminding!
My beer can do this, hold me
1 DAY LEFT to sign up! Signups (and editing deadline) close this rollover in 24ish hours.

We're at 80 participants! Can we hit 90? :Dc
1 DAY LEFT to sign up! Signups (and editing deadline) close this rollover in 24ish hours.

We're at 80 participants! Can we hit 90? :Dc
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Just over 13 hours to get those entries in!
Just over 13 hours to get those entries in!
This is such an adorable idea! I am totally signing up!
This is such an adorable idea! I am totally signing up!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
Just under 5 hours to go!!
Just under 5 hours to go!!
[quote name="Hexlash" date="2018-11-23 20:12:15" ] 68 participants and 2 days left to sign up! What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c [/quote] [s]Update my commission examples ^_^;; Best way to end the year![/s] I personally am looking forward to participating in a Secret Santa Art trade since I haven't done that in nearly ten years now, back when I was on a very different site with much less digital experience! Edit: @Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon I'm waiting on a friend to send me an image file so that I can quick finish/post a character reference that I lost the file for, but it might not get in before the deadline- can I still edit the reference image in come tomorrow if needed? They're just in a different time zone ^_^;;
Hexlash wrote on 2018-11-23 20:12:15:
68 participants and 2 days left to sign up!

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c

Update my commission examples ^_^;; Best way to end the year! I personally am looking forward to participating in a Secret Santa Art trade since I haven't done that in nearly ten years now, back when I was on a very different site with much less digital experience!

Edit: @Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon

I'm waiting on a friend to send me an image file so that I can quick finish/post a character reference that I lost the file for, but it might not get in before the deadline- can I still edit the reference image in come tomorrow if needed? They're just in a different time zone ^_^;;

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@arikin Well thank you so much for choosing to join in our Secret Santa Art trade! We certainly hope you'll have as much or more fun than you did the last time. It'll be exciting to see how far you've come, huh?

EDIT: Oh yes, make note of it in your entry that you're waiting on that and update it when you can.

2 HOURS LEFT
@arikin Well thank you so much for choosing to join in our Secret Santa Art trade! We certainly hope you'll have as much or more fun than you did the last time. It'll be exciting to see how far you've come, huh?

EDIT: Oh yes, make note of it in your entry that you're waiting on that and update it when you can.

2 HOURS LEFT
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@arikin
That's perfectly fine! Actually Hex and I discussed doing an extension so we'll actually move the signup deadline by one day! That should give you time to edit in the file :)

and definitely not just for me to get more time to do my OC's refsheet lolol
@arikin
That's perfectly fine! Actually Hex and I discussed doing an extension so we'll actually move the signup deadline by one day! That should give you time to edit in the file :)

and definitely not just for me to get more time to do my OC's refsheet lolol
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30