Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Nettletea
Go ahead! We did it this way this year so it's easier to edit your entry. :) As long as the information follows the first post you're good to go. Keep in mind any changes to your preferences after the signups close will not be accounted for, and any changes to your subjects after that point may be too late if your secret Santa has already begun creating their submission.

@UrbanPhantom
Of course, we would really appreciate it! Naturally, we also encourage you to join the actual event, but if you'd rather not, that's totally fine ^_^

@LM2
A Feral OC is any non-FR dragon (edited: it can be a dragon haha), non-humanoid character. I imagine maybe a pokemon OC, or an animal OC, something like that.
If I'm understanding you correctly, it doesn't matter what size your drawing is. If we required the size, we'd probably take its resolution in px by px. Hopefully, this is what you mean?

@doodledraw
Glad to have you back again :D Yup! This year we're trying that out, so feel free to include any non-FR things you want drawn.
@Nettletea
Go ahead! We did it this way this year so it's easier to edit your entry. :) As long as the information follows the first post you're good to go. Keep in mind any changes to your preferences after the signups close will not be accounted for, and any changes to your subjects after that point may be too late if your secret Santa has already begun creating their submission.

@UrbanPhantom
Of course, we would really appreciate it! Naturally, we also encourage you to join the actual event, but if you'd rather not, that's totally fine ^_^

@LM2
A Feral OC is any non-FR dragon (edited: it can be a dragon haha), non-humanoid character. I imagine maybe a pokemon OC, or an animal OC, something like that.
If I'm understanding you correctly, it doesn't matter what size your drawing is. If we required the size, we'd probably take its resolution in px by px. Hopefully, this is what you mean?

@doodledraw
Glad to have you back again :D Yup! This year we're trying that out, so feel free to include any non-FR things you want drawn.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@LM2
Hexlash is correct, we don't have a specific size requirement in terms of pixels! All we ask is that the artwork is clearly viewable without zooming in a bunch (so not super tiny) and clearly shows that you've spent a couple of hours on it~
@LM2
Hexlash is correct, we don't have a specific size requirement in terms of pixels! All we ask is that the artwork is clearly viewable without zooming in a bunch (so not super tiny) and clearly shows that you've spent a couple of hours on it~
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Sounds great. Thanks for the answers. ;)
Sounds great. Thanks for the answers. ;)
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
Looking forward to participating in this! And I already mentioned I would happily be a backup artist, but would like to specify that I specialize in very quick, high quality work and would like to be notified if art needs to be done for someone as a last minute person. I can and will get it done within whatever time frame I'm given. Happy holidays guys! This is going to be a good one (:
Looking forward to participating in this! And I already mentioned I would happily be a backup artist, but would like to specify that I specialize in very quick, high quality work and would like to be notified if art needs to be done for someone as a last minute person. I can and will get it done within whatever time frame I'm given. Happy holidays guys! This is going to be a good one (:

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Lizzi can i get a ping before signups close? I'm still considering to join, but ain't sure of it yet
@Lizzi can i get a ping before signups close? I'm still considering to join, but ain't sure of it yet
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
Yeah I can ping you a couple of days before signups close!
@Zemo
Yeah I can ping you a couple of days before signups close!
@ArowanaPrincess @xiaoyao8
Hi guys, so sorry to bother you! I've pinged you all because you have some characters with artfight links in their descriptions. Unfortunately you need an account to log in to be able to see the character bios, so would it actually be alright if you guys rehosted the images on something like https://imgur.com/upload and put those in place of the artfight links? Thanks!
@ArowanaPrincess @xiaoyao8
Hi guys, so sorry to bother you! I've pinged you all because you have some characters with artfight links in their descriptions. Unfortunately you need an account to log in to be able to see the character bios, so would it actually be alright if you guys rehosted the images on something like https://imgur.com/upload and put those in place of the artfight links? Thanks!
Dropped my sign-up in the thread, hope everything is up to code ;> Can't wait for this year everyone!!
Dropped my sign-up in the thread, hope everything is up to code ;> Can't wait for this year everyone!!
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Lizzi

Oh whoops! I’ll fix it as soon as I’m able
@Lizzi

Oh whoops! I’ll fix it as soon as I’m able
ONE week to sign up and we're at 53 participants with around 65% being back up Santas. Thanks to everyone for joining and I hope y'all are excited!

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c
ONE week to sign up and we're at 53 participants with around 65% being back up Santas. Thanks to everyone for joining and I hope y'all are excited!

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30