Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
@Hexlash Ooh, thank you for letting me know! I'm going to sign up right now!
@Hexlash Ooh, thank you for letting me know! I'm going to sign up right now!
@Hexlash I've signed up! Thank you again for squeezing me in!

(Also, I just want to say all of you did a great job on the art for this event! I'm very excited.)
@Hexlash I've signed up! Thank you again for squeezing me in!

(Also, I just want to say all of you did a great job on the art for this event! I'm very excited.)
Alright boys n' girls, [s]I am beginning Operation: Matchup2018™ Keep yer eyeballs on your inboxes![/s] [i]Scratch that, FR's onto me, rip :) [/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503665292057116679/517274314530226176/Screen_Shot_2018-11-28_at_2.43.03_AM.png[/img] Gonna give it some downtime and hope that it lets me do it, otherwise, may be postponed for another day, since I won't be able to access my computer. Sorry folks :( Looks like it'll be a bit longer than I had originally hoped for. Still aiming for no later than Dec 1st.
Alright boys n' girls, I am beginning Operation: Matchup2018™

Keep yer eyeballs on your inboxes!

Scratch that, FR's onto me, rip :)

Screen_Shot_2018-11-28_at_2.43.03_AM.png

Gonna give it some downtime and hope that it lets me do it, otherwise, may be postponed for another day, since I won't be able to access my computer.

Sorry folks :( Looks like it'll be a bit longer than I had originally hoped for. Still aiming for no later than Dec 1st.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Lizzi

Can I still be a backup Santa even tho sign-ups are closed? I changed my username from BettaFishy since last year so I didn't get the ping this year lmao...I'd love if you could change the ping to Tomata for next year :D
@Lizzi

Can I still be a backup Santa even tho sign-ups are closed? I changed my username from BettaFishy since last year so I didn't get the ping this year lmao...I'd love if you could change the ping to Tomata for next year :D
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata
Ahh sorry to hear that you missed our ping! And sure thing, you can be a backup artist only, and you can even do artwork for other people if you'd like. Just please do shoot me a PM if you ever change your username again so I can accommodate ^^''
@Tomata
Ahh sorry to hear that you missed our ping! And sure thing, you can be a backup artist only, and you can even do artwork for other people if you'd like. Just please do shoot me a PM if you ever change your username again so I can accommodate ^^''
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Hi everyone!! We apologize for the hold ups; there were a few technical difficulties with sending out the carrier pigeons, but hopefully they safely found their way into your inboxes! It uh... definitely has nothing to do with a protest involving a bread crumb shortages...

ANYWAYS if you somehow did not receive a message containing the name of your recipient, please let me know ASAP so we can get it sorted out! Additionally, if you feel like your drawing preferences are not compatible with your recipient's references, please let us know ASAP as well so we can make arrangements to change your recipient. We may have had some difficulty matching up the recipients for the reasons that @Hexlash has stated below:

"Hey guys! Please keep in mind (most) of the matching process is automated. This year was conducted a bit differently from last year with more exceptions, so please do make sure that everything looks correct on your end and let us know if there are any problems! Also, please include relevant information in any questions you have because we do not know off the top of our heads who your recipient is."

As a reminder, please submit your art to us using this form (a link to this is also in the PM we sent you). The deadline to submit your artwork is Dec 23rd at rollover!! Since I got a lot of questions regarding what should be submitted, this is what we expect from each of you!
  • Your first piece of artwork should be done for the recipient we assigned to you in the PM we sent you (your primary recipient)! This artwork should be your best effort and done specifically for this event (aka not from an adoptable base), so we expect at least a couple of hours dedicated to it. If you end up finishing sooner than that, perhaps look for ways you could add to your artwork, such as adding shading and/or a background! Remember that your final product should be something that you would be happy to receive, and in turn would be proud to give to your recipient.
  • Should you choose to do additional artwork, you may do more artwork for your original recipient, or perhaps look through the other entries from other people and do art for them! There is no minimum time/effort requirement for any artwork beyond your first, so you can make a cute adoptable or a 30 minute sketch if you so choose. There is no limit on the amount of artwork you can submit, so draw to your heart's content!

And that's all for now! Thank you all again for participating and please let us know if you have any more questions regarding this event~

@Lizzi @Hexlash @BlackRayser @Reefknot @Clubbingclown @Lyka @Chantric @Apfelobst @unck @Mobian @Eeeviee @Vektrie @CreatorHolly @Pericci @Mayuli @BokuHiro6 @GhostlyDeity @Natakiro @kitersi @whopocalypse @Princoxx @ArowanaPrincess @Violetah @BlazingPhoenix01 @Burnmoon @Auries @PumpKingKaos @Aquasoars @Yarrow @Neptunite @Zif @Crescentstar711 @Spottedleaf125 @Lopika @Braixen @baubleBee @xiaoyao8 @Malreau @ThreeEyedRaven @rosemilk @Theine @Michaelaharsh09 @Holysnacks @CoffeeCaat @Giltine13 @NameChange851 @LM2 @Desnik @Nettletea @Wythern @mysticpenguin @doodledraw @EgoLobster @606 @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Rivertyl @Acuarela @cerpin @Baelfin @Angelfire335 @Harmonywish @lycheejelly @Valkael @snowy @Lathander @texaspooky @Xuiya @Fanartsy @TheEnderDraco @Skysong20 @Thewarywatcher13 @Adakii @Salvation @TheRunawayRaven @triibu @Kiragu @ColonelChicken @Zemo @Nimpix @FightingPolygon @lurkingmingo @XxSwiftwaterxX @Amadeos @Cumulus @queenhelixxia @Sommfi @Lokenosse @MorningSkye @Adaris @Midnightpinto @divitineo @Hotpocketguru @Doog87 @CabbageCat @eieru @arikin @LaughingZuru @AlixMode @GlitchyOddy @Valthan @Accelerator @themirrorswish
Hi everyone!! We apologize for the hold ups; there were a few technical difficulties with sending out the carrier pigeons, but hopefully they safely found their way into your inboxes! It uh... definitely has nothing to do with a protest involving a bread crumb shortages...

ANYWAYS if you somehow did not receive a message containing the name of your recipient, please let me know ASAP so we can get it sorted out! Additionally, if you feel like your drawing preferences are not compatible with your recipient's references, please let us know ASAP as well so we can make arrangements to change your recipient. We may have had some difficulty matching up the recipients for the reasons that @Hexlash has stated below:

"Hey guys! Please keep in mind (most) of the matching process is automated. This year was conducted a bit differently from last year with more exceptions, so please do make sure that everything looks correct on your end and let us know if there are any problems! Also, please include relevant information in any questions you have because we do not know off the top of our heads who your recipient is."

As a reminder, please submit your art to us using this form (a link to this is also in the PM we sent you). The deadline to submit your artwork is Dec 23rd at rollover!! Since I got a lot of questions regarding what should be submitted, this is what we expect from each of you!
  • Your first piece of artwork should be done for the recipient we assigned to you in the PM we sent you (your primary recipient)! This artwork should be your best effort and done specifically for this event (aka not from an adoptable base), so we expect at least a couple of hours dedicated to it. If you end up finishing sooner than that, perhaps look for ways you could add to your artwork, such as adding shading and/or a background! Remember that your final product should be something that you would be happy to receive, and in turn would be proud to give to your recipient.
  • Should you choose to do additional artwork, you may do more artwork for your original recipient, or perhaps look through the other entries from other people and do art for them! There is no minimum time/effort requirement for any artwork beyond your first, so you can make a cute adoptable or a 30 minute sketch if you so choose. There is no limit on the amount of artwork you can submit, so draw to your heart's content!

And that's all for now! Thank you all again for participating and please let us know if you have any more questions regarding this event~

@Lizzi @Hexlash @BlackRayser @Reefknot @Clubbingclown @Lyka @Chantric @Apfelobst @unck @Mobian @Eeeviee @Vektrie @CreatorHolly @Pericci @Mayuli @BokuHiro6 @GhostlyDeity @Natakiro @kitersi @whopocalypse @Princoxx @ArowanaPrincess @Violetah @BlazingPhoenix01 @Burnmoon @Auries @PumpKingKaos @Aquasoars @Yarrow @Neptunite @Zif @Crescentstar711 @Spottedleaf125 @Lopika @Braixen @baubleBee @xiaoyao8 @Malreau @ThreeEyedRaven @rosemilk @Theine @Michaelaharsh09 @Holysnacks @CoffeeCaat @Giltine13 @NameChange851 @LM2 @Desnik @Nettletea @Wythern @mysticpenguin @doodledraw @EgoLobster @606 @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Rivertyl @Acuarela @cerpin @Baelfin @Angelfire335 @Harmonywish @lycheejelly @Valkael @snowy @Lathander @texaspooky @Xuiya @Fanartsy @TheEnderDraco @Skysong20 @Thewarywatcher13 @Adakii @Salvation @TheRunawayRaven @triibu @Kiragu @ColonelChicken @Zemo @Nimpix @FightingPolygon @lurkingmingo @XxSwiftwaterxX @Amadeos @Cumulus @queenhelixxia @Sommfi @Lokenosse @MorningSkye @Adaris @Midnightpinto @divitineo @Hotpocketguru @Doog87 @CabbageCat @eieru @arikin @LaughingZuru @AlixMode @GlitchyOddy @Valthan @Accelerator @themirrorswish
One more note guys, for the next day, please direct queries and such to @Lizzi or @FightingPolygon because all my carrier pigeons are snoozing!

My carrier pigeons have returned :)
One more note guys, for the next day, please direct queries and such to @Lizzi or @FightingPolygon because all my carrier pigeons are snoozing!

My carrier pigeons have returned :)
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Hi everyone!! This is just a quick reminder that just a little less than 2 weeks remain to submit artwork, as the final day to send us your work will be Sunday, Dec. 23rd at rollover. If you are doing traditional artwork and would like us to make adjustments to it on Photoshop, please send it to us by private message by the 20th so we have ample time to work on it and send it back to you. (I know at least one of you have sent us traditional artwork for adjustments, and I'll try to get it done by tomorrow since I finish finals today. Apologies for the delay!)

If you are having trouble getting started on your artwork, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need some help! This applies if you are at any point of your artwork and are stuck on what to do next, please feel free to send us a message if you need anything at all :)

Hi everyone!! This is just a quick reminder that just a little less than 2 weeks remain to submit artwork, as the final day to send us your work will be Sunday, Dec. 23rd at rollover. If you are doing traditional artwork and would like us to make adjustments to it on Photoshop, please send it to us by private message by the 20th so we have ample time to work on it and send it back to you. (I know at least one of you have sent us traditional artwork for adjustments, and I'll try to get it done by tomorrow since I finish finals today. Apologies for the delay!)

If you are having trouble getting started on your artwork, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need some help! This applies if you are at any point of your artwork and are stuck on what to do next, please feel free to send us a message if you need anything at all :)

I have mine about halfway done. Thank you for checking in!
I have mine about halfway done. Thank you for checking in!
@Lizzi
I have an art shop with a giant line up, so I'm not sure if I can get my art done in time, but I'll try my best
@Lizzi
I have an art shop with a giant line up, so I'm not sure if I can get my art done in time, but I'll try my best
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30