Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I do some 3D stuff
1 2
[center][url=http://www.strawpoll.me/16659561]Vote here for the next dragon breed I work on![/url] Just thought I should dump my 3D stuff here, I'll post up whatever I am working on c: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed94859a7f8b00b2ded72dd39b95bc12/tumblr_pdzcpqRK1P1vbje48o2_640.png[/img] I'm debating on if I want to do some quick fixing to the spiral model and send it to my local library to get it 3D printed so that I can paint it, but idk. I've been a little burnt out on the flight rising models since I last put work into an unfinished coatl bust. I haven't really wanted to touch it since I know I have to sit there for a long time to make the fur a thing haha Maybe I'll work that coatl again when I feel up to it, but right now nah. It's going to probably stay like this for a while; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/495298510715879424/Screenshot_4.png[/img] [b]Pinglist[/b] @QueenKatoe @0bsidian @Annawolf01 @Crowfolly @Aetherstorm @RiaFire11 @Xylitol
Vote here for the next dragon breed I work on!

Just thought I should dump my 3D stuff here, I'll post up whatever I am working on c:

tumblr_pdzcpqRK1P1vbje48o2_640.png

I'm debating on if I want to do some quick fixing to the spiral model and send it to my local library to get it 3D printed so that I can paint it, but idk. I've been a little burnt out on the flight rising models since I last put work into an unfinished coatl bust. I haven't really wanted to touch it since I know I have to sit there for a long time to make the fur a thing haha

Maybe I'll work that coatl again when I feel up to it, but right now nah. It's going to probably stay like this for a while;
Screenshot_4.png

Pinglist
@QueenKatoe @0bsidian @Annawolf01 @Crowfolly @Aetherstorm @RiaFire11 @Xylitol
Oh wow, they're amazing!!
Oh wow, they're amazing!!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@snes
PINGLIST PLEASE
These are INSANE HOLY COW
@snes
PINGLIST PLEASE
These are INSANE HOLY COW
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@snes Wow, this looks sooo cool!!! I'm blown away by that spiral. I'd definitely like to be on the pinglist for more!!
@snes Wow, this looks sooo cool!!! I'm blown away by that spiral. I'd definitely like to be on the pinglist for more!!
queen_katoe.gif
aaa thank you!
aaa thank you!
@snes

Absolutely fantastic!

If you do get it 3D printed, post up a photo! I'd love to see how it translates!
@snes

Absolutely fantastic!

If you do get it 3D printed, post up a photo! I'd love to see how it translates!
@snes
I NEED ONE. Please add me to the pinglist. <3
@snes
I NEED ONE. Please add me to the pinglist. <3
82lYhkyM.png
WOW I need this in my life, especially since my parents finally got the 3d printer working downstairs (I think?) Pinglist please!
@snes
WOW I need this in my life, especially since my parents finally got the 3d printer working downstairs (I think?) Pinglist please!
@snes
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@roadworthy
Will do! I've decided to go a head and use this as a test print, if the end result looks good I'll look at potentially making a full body spiral sculpt
@roadworthy
Will do! I've decided to go a head and use this as a test print, if the end result looks good I'll look at potentially making a full body spiral sculpt
@snes
HOLY FRICK THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
Pinglist please! You're very talented :3
@snes
HOLY FRICK THAT'S BEAUTIFUL
Pinglist please! You're very talented :3
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2