Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Q's Lore / Art Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dagoth

Gosh, thank you so much!! I've put so much work into this shroom nonsense, I'm so glad my writing's doing what I want it to. :')

((also, I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like to be notified when I update stuff! ^^))
@Dagoth

Gosh, thank you so much!! I've put so much work into this shroom nonsense, I'm so glad my writing's doing what I want it to. :')

((also, I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like to be notified when I update stuff! ^^))
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Licorictus I would love that!
@Licorictus I would love that!
................................................slime man
frshadow_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzgh.png
@Dagoth

It shall be done! :D
@Dagoth

It shall be done! :D
@Torchii

I'll put you on the pinglist for sure! :D Glad you like that spooky guy. Lately, I've been doodling attempts at "atmospheric" scenes (aka Wow I Drew A Background) because I'm itching to make comics with my dragons.

Nuishe's probably the best place to start, considering every dragon's bio links back to him, and his bio's got the first journal entry. You can also check out the first few posts in this thread, if you haven't done that since I changed the layout around!

As for order, I'm not sure I've got one in mind. Most of my lore dergs have pretty silly/tame lore. A couple have spookier/darker entries as part of their lore (Urnula, Agrogaster, Cyathus), and a few are entirely spooky - I believe those are Agaricus, Amanita, Cordyceps, and Claviceps. The spooky ones are good for dramatic effect, for sure.
@Torchii

I'll put you on the pinglist for sure! :D Glad you like that spooky guy. Lately, I've been doodling attempts at "atmospheric" scenes (aka Wow I Drew A Background) because I'm itching to make comics with my dragons.

Nuishe's probably the best place to start, considering every dragon's bio links back to him, and his bio's got the first journal entry. You can also check out the first few posts in this thread, if you haven't done that since I changed the layout around!

As for order, I'm not sure I've got one in mind. Most of my lore dergs have pretty silly/tame lore. A couple have spookier/darker entries as part of their lore (Urnula, Agrogaster, Cyathus), and a few are entirely spooky - I believe those are Agaricus, Amanita, Cordyceps, and Claviceps. The spooky ones are good for dramatic effect, for sure.
@Licorictus

I have almost no dragons that eat fish, so my reserves are high. LET THEM FEAST

OOF
That piece for Claviceps is creepy as heck. Good job!

@Licorictus

I have almost no dragons that eat fish, so my reserves are high. LET THEM FEAST

OOF
That piece for Claviceps is creepy as heck. Good job!

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea, @sphinxblack, @Dagoth, @Torchii, @Redeim Howdy howdy! It's been a hot second since there was an update around here, mainly because I've been messing around with smaller things and not really making much progress on my lair. Lentinula has lore now! She's the kiddo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=194498&tab=dragon&did=18376177]Urnula[/url] rescued, referenced in a previous journal entry. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46390863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463909/46390863_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She's also got some art! Featuring Urnula. ...well, really it's art of Urnula, featuring her. Same difference! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mnn1Az5.png[/img] Edit: Oh yeah! Urnula totally braids his beard :D [s]technically he gets Crinipellis to braid it for him because his own legs are too stubby[/s]
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea, @sphinxblack, @Dagoth, @Torchii, @Redeim

Howdy howdy! It's been a hot second since there was an update around here, mainly because I've been messing around with smaller things and not really making much progress on my lair.

Lentinula has lore now! She's the kiddo Urnula rescued, referenced in a previous journal entry.
She's also got some art! Featuring Urnula.

...well, really it's art of Urnula, featuring her.

Same difference!

mnn1Az5.png

Edit: Oh yeah! Urnula totally braids his beard :D

technically he gets Crinipellis to braid it for him because his own legs are too stubby
@Licorictus

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAHHHHH
That's freaking adorable.
And yes, Crinipellis would totally braid Urnulas beard

Can I just say I love the use of that skin on Lentinula?
And Nuishe writing bedtime stories for Lentinula? Yes please.
@Licorictus

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAHHHHH
That's freaking adorable.
And yes, Crinipellis would totally braid Urnulas beard

Can I just say I love the use of that skin on Lentinula?
And Nuishe writing bedtime stories for Lentinula? Yes please.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

OOF, thank you!! It's one of those things I've been meaning to draw forever and only just now got around to. Urnula is very happy with his noodle baby.

I couldn't resist slapping that skin on her bc it matches so well hecccc

Nuishe's making more and more friends. Pretty soon he's going to have to start actually participating in this lair's activities instead of just hiding from all the Ridgebacks! :O
@Maevepanda

OOF, thank you!! It's one of those things I've been meaning to draw forever and only just now got around to. Urnula is very happy with his noodle baby.

I couldn't resist slapping that skin on her bc it matches so well hecccc

Nuishe's making more and more friends. Pretty soon he's going to have to start actually participating in this lair's activities instead of just hiding from all the Ridgebacks! :O
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea, @sphinxblack, @Dagoth, @Torchii, @Redeim What's this?? [i]What's this???[/i] It's me! I'm back! After a year away from this site, I couldn't stay away. I had to write more stuff for my dragon friends. Plus, since a year's gone by, I've been able to look at my lair with a more critical eye than before. I've tossed some of my... er... [s]more expendable[/s] dragons into my Hibernal Den, as well as some that are so absolutely lore-less that they don't even have names. If you want to buy anyone in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/194498/1105897?name=&type=undefined]that first tab[/url] of my Hibernal Den, hit me up. [b]Onto the lore update, because there is indeed an update![/b] I bought this 7-digit lv 25 stoned/statted Harpy's Roost fodder trainer over a year ago, and now I'm finally putting him to good use. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3048547] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30486/3048547_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Yesterday, he got a name and an outfit! Formerly Aiton, this fellow is now High Priest Phyllotopsis! He's also the trainer for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809604]a fodderlocke[/url] I've just started! What can I say, it's an excuse to level fodder while maybe doing some snippets of writing along the way. :O Today, he also got some lore to match his new status. This boy must be feeling special, being suddenly showered in attention and all. That's all for the lore update today! Honestly, it's good to be back. Here's hoping I won't suddenly lose interest and leave again! [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea, @sphinxblack, @Dagoth, @Torchii, @Redeim

What's this?? What's this???

It's me! I'm back!

After a year away from this site, I couldn't stay away. I had to write more stuff for my dragon friends.

Plus, since a year's gone by, I've been able to look at my lair with a more critical eye than before. I've tossed some of my... er... more expendable dragons into my Hibernal Den, as well as some that are so absolutely lore-less that they don't even have names. If you want to buy anyone in that first tab of my Hibernal Den, hit me up.

Onto the lore update, because there is indeed an update! I bought this 7-digit lv 25 stoned/statted Harpy's Roost fodder trainer over a year ago, and now I'm finally putting him to good use.

Yesterday, he got a name and an outfit! Formerly Aiton, this fellow is now High Priest Phyllotopsis!

He's also the trainer for a fodderlocke I've just started! What can I say, it's an excuse to level fodder while maybe doing some snippets of writing along the way. :O

Today, he also got some lore to match his new status. This boy must be feeling special, being suddenly showered in attention and all.

That's all for the lore update today! Honestly, it's good to be back. Here's hoping I won't suddenly lose interest and leave again!
[i]Welcome back, I missed your stuff! Good luck with the fodderlocke as well.[/i] [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Welcome back, I missed your stuff! Good luck with the fodderlocke as well.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12