Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Art&Lore
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@ProbablySkeletor They weren't in the pool, but I've added them. Thank you!
@ProbablySkeletor They weren't in the pool, but I've added them. Thank you!
[size=1]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @pebz @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk[/size] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Bradley Hand ITC][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=350935][size=6][color=maroon]WolfandCrow's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Thana[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35295131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352952/35295131_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [color=maroon]Thana was and is a mystery. Mainly silent but when she speaks, all will listen. Her voice is always calming and soft-toned, no doubt an authoritative figure. Little is known about her beginnings other than the fact that she has traveled far and wide. In the past, when the Gemini Clan was still forming, she had made her first appearance. A merely traveler passing through. She became friendly with the matriarch, Starrun and the patriarch, Lacuspar; helped cure their ailing General from a simple poisoning from his hunt before going back to her traveling ways. It wasn’t until Lupine joined the clan did Thana make another appearance. A special reunion; Thana was able to see Morrigan again; her apprentice. She was happy to see her again, proud to also see that she had taken an apprentice of her own; young Rook. Amongst friends, Thana decided to keep the Gemini Clan as her home; while keeping her ability to roam. At first, some of the clanmates were unsure about having so many Plaguebringer desciples (aka: Necromancers) within the clan for fear of angering Tidelord. Starrun with her wisdom calmed everyone. The clan was founded on acceptance and welcomed all who needs a place to call home; therefore, it was already decided. It was then, Thana started to assist the healers and even taught them some new skills that she had witnessed on her travels. It didn’t take long before Thana was asked to join the Council as the Plague Representative which she humbly agreed to as long as she was able to keep traveling. That was never a problem. So it wasn’t a surprise that Thana disappeared during the 2018 Riot of Rot. It didn’t come as a surprise but it was always a little sad to have a friend not around for a festival. Besides the real shocker was when she returned...and she didn’t come alone. Following behind she was a small mirror hatchling. The youngling was different and curious and took a big liking to Arodan, the hatchling sitter. Thana explained that the youngling was Heloise and that she was a ghoul that she rescued and now her daughter. Starrun was elated and the clan welcomed the festival hatchling with open arms. It didn’t take long for the clan to notice the hatchling’s unique appearance. Thana worries for her; the youngling’s growth and mental capacity remained as a hatchling. Thana could hear Plaguemother’s voice; faintly deeming this hatchling her child, since her trials left her baren. by WolfandCrow[/color]
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @pebz @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk

SPOTLIGHT

Thana was and is a mystery. Mainly silent but when she speaks, all will listen. Her voice is always calming and soft-toned, no doubt an authoritative figure. Little is known about her beginnings other than the fact that she has traveled far and wide. In the past, when the Gemini Clan was still forming, she had made her first appearance. A merely traveler passing through. She became friendly with the matriarch, Starrun and the patriarch, Lacuspar; helped cure their ailing General from a simple poisoning from his hunt before going back to her traveling ways. It wasn’t until Lupine joined the clan did Thana make another appearance. A special reunion; Thana was able to see Morrigan again; her apprentice. She was happy to see her again, proud to also see that she had taken an apprentice of her own; young Rook. Amongst friends, Thana decided to keep the Gemini Clan as her home; while keeping her ability to roam.

At first, some of the clanmates were unsure about having so many Plaguebringer desciples (aka: Necromancers) within the clan for fear of angering Tidelord. Starrun with her wisdom calmed everyone. The clan was founded on acceptance and welcomed all who needs a place to call home; therefore, it was already decided. It was then, Thana started to assist the healers and even taught them some new skills that she had witnessed on her travels. It didn’t take long before Thana was asked to join the Council as the Plague Representative which she humbly agreed to as long as she was able to keep traveling. That was never a problem.

So it wasn’t a surprise that Thana disappeared during the 2018 Riot of Rot. It didn’t come as a surprise but it was always a little sad to have a friend not around for a festival. Besides the real shocker was when she returned...and she didn’t come alone.

Following behind she was a small mirror hatchling. The youngling was different and curious and took a big liking to Arodan, the hatchling sitter. Thana explained that the youngling was Heloise and that she was a ghoul that she rescued and now her daughter. Starrun was elated and the clan welcomed the festival hatchling with open arms. It didn’t take long for the clan to notice the hatchling’s unique appearance. Thana worries for her; the youngling’s growth and mental capacity remained as a hatchling. Thana could hear Plaguemother’s voice; faintly deeming this hatchling her child, since her trials left her baren.

by WolfandCrow

@Kava

I thought it over and I'm going to take a pass on having her in the pool for now until I get my lore juices flowing. Thank you!
@Kava

I thought it over and I'm going to take a pass on having her in the pool for now until I get my lore juices flowing. Thank you!
103966babeddcc88c2963df3010bc08ce60a5b47.gif
@DeathValley Sure, no worries! Thanks for letting me know :>
@DeathValley Sure, no worries! Thanks for letting me know :>
@WolfandCrow What a nice looking accent Thana has ;) I just love love love the multi-generational lore you've developed for your Necros. It's so cool to see how they develop from passing their trials to taking on apprentices to seeing their apprentices become masters and taking on apprentices of their own. And now Thana has adopted a neutralized ghoul as her daughter! It's really wonderful to watch their stories unfold <3
@WolfandCrow What a nice looking accent Thana has ;) I just love love love the multi-generational lore you've developed for your Necros. It's so cool to see how they develop from passing their trials to taking on apprentices to seeing their apprentices become masters and taking on apprentices of their own. And now Thana has adopted a neutralized ghoul as her daughter! It's really wonderful to watch their stories unfold <3
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

I know right! She looks great in it ;D

I’m so glad you like their multi-generational lore! They are some of my favorites. A lot of my clan members have interlocking lore with each other so they gave the perfect opportunity xD I’m hoping to work on Rook’s, Bishop’s, and my grown neutralized ghoul who I’m struggling to name lol xD. I’m reeeeeeaaally excited to work on my nameless ghoul’s interaction with Thana! And omg my baby neutralized ghoul is just to die for!!! I love her so much! I plan to add a small addition in her lore, mainly to ddescribe her personality more now she’s been adopted. When she isn’t with Thana, she’s with the hatchling sitter and she keeps him running lol
@3idolon

I know right! She looks great in it ;D

I’m so glad you like their multi-generational lore! They are some of my favorites. A lot of my clan members have interlocking lore with each other so they gave the perfect opportunity xD I’m hoping to work on Rook’s, Bishop’s, and my grown neutralized ghoul who I’m struggling to name lol xD. I’m reeeeeeaaally excited to work on my nameless ghoul’s interaction with Thana! And omg my baby neutralized ghoul is just to die for!!! I love her so much! I plan to add a small addition in her lore, mainly to ddescribe her personality more now she’s been adopted. When she isn’t with Thana, she’s with the hatchling sitter and she keeps him running lol
VYQwMuq.gif
General and Art and Lore: @3idolon @thecell @mnkn10 @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sashafiredrake @knockoutbd @pebz @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @gilbunny @nightstreet @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @turboblaze @spore @probablyskeletor @nightstreet @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @wolfandcrow @wolftrickster @meilkor @yuubi @solvei @spiderfrog15 @XxCalypsoxX @twilitraven @arborpunk

Hi! Just a quick reminder that you can still submit your entries for the Dark Sclera Contest. The winning entry will be used to create an official Necro lore and the author will be credited and will receive the prize. All details can be found here. If you have any questions or suggestions please ping or PM me. Also, if you have already submitted an entry and would like to make any changes, feel free to do it.

The contest ends during the rollover from December 30th to December 31st.

Edit: If you have not yet found a main inspiration for the entry, you're more than welcome to do some brainstorming here! :)
General and Art and Lore: @3idolon @thecell @mnkn10 @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sashafiredrake @knockoutbd @pebz @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @gilbunny @nightstreet @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @turboblaze @spore @probablyskeletor @nightstreet @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @wolfandcrow @wolftrickster @meilkor @yuubi @solvei @spiderfrog15 @XxCalypsoxX @twilitraven @arborpunk

Hi! Just a quick reminder that you can still submit your entries for the Dark Sclera Contest. The winning entry will be used to create an official Necro lore and the author will be credited and will receive the prize. All details can be found here. If you have any questions or suggestions please ping or PM me. Also, if you have already submitted an entry and would like to make any changes, feel free to do it.

The contest ends during the rollover from December 30th to December 31st.

Edit: If you have not yet found a main inspiration for the entry, you're more than welcome to do some brainstorming here! :)
@Kava

Dark Sclera Lore:

As with Glowing Eyes, no dragon is born with them. Its said that the eyes are the mirror to the soul and for these dragons its partly true since something dark and sinister now resides in them, the heavy price for survival against the odds.
Some dark whispers say, that something in thier mind broke the moment thier eyes changed due what happend during thier trials. Nobody is sure, nobody dares to ask. They are commonly known as "Shade-touched" as The Shade is the darkest entity known to Dragonkind, something feared by many and worshipped by few.
A clan might take the risk to pride themself with such a rare specimen, not caring if necromancer/servus or ghoul, as it proves for them to be able to make such dark powers useful, but they should check twice to see, if the shadows dont grow past the darkening corners of thier lair...

(tl;dr: These dragons are a tiny bit insane, just very little ;D )
@Kava

Dark Sclera Lore:

As with Glowing Eyes, no dragon is born with them. Its said that the eyes are the mirror to the soul and for these dragons its partly true since something dark and sinister now resides in them, the heavy price for survival against the odds.
Some dark whispers say, that something in thier mind broke the moment thier eyes changed due what happend during thier trials. Nobody is sure, nobody dares to ask. They are commonly known as "Shade-touched" as The Shade is the darkest entity known to Dragonkind, something feared by many and worshipped by few.
A clan might take the risk to pride themself with such a rare specimen, not caring if necromancer/servus or ghoul, as it proves for them to be able to make such dark powers useful, but they should check twice to see, if the shadows dont grow past the darkening corners of thier lair...

(tl;dr: These dragons are a tiny bit insane, just very little ;D )
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi Thank you for the submission! :>
@Yuubi Thank you for the submission! :>
[size=1]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @pebz @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor[/size] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Bradley Hand ITC][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357005][size=6][color=maroon]RoaringSpector's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Kalayavan[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45541861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455419/45541861_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][color=maroon]Kalayavan, a fate worse than death. His birth clan called him that when he returned. It wouldn't have hurt as much had he be just called a failure and turned away. No. The clan had given him that name, and he would bare it until the plague rotting him finally finished consuming him. He had failed after giving his strongest effort. What more could he have done? His wanderings took him here and there. He avoided going where others where. He wasn't going to let his plague touch another. He wondered day and night never needing sleep, barely needing food or drink. He saw things on his journey, the rampaging of an Emperor on the horizon, a pack of hunting shadows, and surely another ghoul following him. He stopped and looked for that other ghoul. He felt fevered, maybe he hadn't seen it. He began wandering again thinking of what a home had been like, family too. He missed them. The normal hubbub of clan life, and the feeling of wholeness. He would be over joyed to have that again. His mind wandered this as his body did the wastes.[/color] [/center] [left][color=maroon]by RoaringSpector[/color][/left]
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @pebz @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor
SPOTLIGHT
RoaringSpector's Kalayavan
Kalayavan, a fate worse than death.
His birth clan called him that when he returned. It wouldn't have hurt as much had he be just called a failure and turned away. No. The clan had given him that name, and he would bare it until the plague rotting him finally finished consuming him. He had failed after giving his strongest effort. What more could he have done?

His wanderings took him here and there. He avoided going where others where. He wasn't going to let his plague touch another. He wondered day and night never needing sleep, barely needing food or drink. He saw things on his journey, the rampaging of an Emperor on the horizon, a pack of hunting shadows, and surely another ghoul following him. He stopped and looked for that other ghoul. He felt fevered, maybe he hadn't seen it. He began wandering again thinking of what a home had been like, family too. He missed them. The normal hubbub of clan life, and the feeling of wholeness. He would be over joyed to have that again. His mind wandered this as his body did the wastes.
by RoaringSpector
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35