Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Open lore project - S.H.I.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@Rookie

Eldritch beings:
Some of those Eldritch Beings are definitely created like that! I can imagine that sometimes the process of returning, completely destroys a dragon's mind, turning them into something unimaginable.

S.H.I. is an ancient society:
Well, that's S.H.I. history from now on xD I'll write something elaborate soon and release it! To answer your questions:
How'd your clan stumble upon it?: My clan was actually assigned their tasks by the Gladekeeper! It was a short series I wrote (and my writing skills were horrible during it because I wanted to get it done), and the last chapter of the story is here. I wrote it because I wanted to show the transition my clan went through from the old lore.
Do you have a researcher who loves ancient societies? : Not yet, but now I want one! That could possibly be another task - a researcher who writes down information about the souls and creatures, and keeps track of their movements/ behaviour/aggressivity/etc. I do, however, have a dragon who keeps track of everything and has her own journal!
Was S.H.I. always apart of your clan? : Nope. Like I said in the in one of the questions above, they were assigned the task by the Gladekeeper ^^
Possibly a remaining member of the old society, now an elder in your clan, who shares it with the others who decide to reassemble it?: This actually would make sense with my lore. Every member of my clan got a new name, except one - my Soul Whisperer, Maeve. Throughout my old lore she was always more mysterious, and she's the one who was mainly in contact with the Gladekeeper. No one knows where exactly she and her brother came from (brother is dead, rip :c). Maybe they came from a group that still hunted down and collected souls, the last remaining dragons that were assigned their tasks. Maybe it was destiny that Maeve found her current clan, maybe the Gladekeeper wanted to reinstate the S.H.I. all along. I'm gonna stop rambling now, lol.

A rogue S.H.I. group?
That's something that can be added to the general RP ideas! (and something I might involve in my own lore >:3 )

Sensing souls
Ah, like that! No, I don't think the dragons can sense that. But I had this idea that certain familiars (since some are technically undead, living in both Sornieth and Limbo) can sense them, like a bloodhound. These would mainly be used by Hunters and Collectors. But like always, I'm open to ideas!

The Undead
Being an Undead is more like a state of being, I guess. Like most dragons are alive, Undead are half alive, half dead. I have two Undead - Keezheekoni and Eztli. They both died and were resurrected, but they never fully returned (because that's near impossible). I don't consider them to be creatures that the S.H.I. should capture and take care of, but now I think about it, they actually could. For example, Keezheekoni turned completely evil, only her love for her son keeps her sane and (relatively) non-aggressive. But there will be Undead that will wreak havoc wherever they go, and they should be stopped. Maybe Hunters, Collectors and Whisperer have to combine forces to stop an Undead and return them to the Otherworld to get rid of them forever.

RP-friendly?
Definitely! I'm busy reworking my thread, so there will be a post reserved for all dragons/users open for RP. I hope this will make it easier to find RP partners. This is also where I will post all RP-ideas, like the mercenary group :) I'm not sure if I'll make another thread for it, it might be better if users did so themselves? I could maybe make a general thread though, where I assign dragons their tasks, and from there on, other users can make their own thread for roleplay? I know nothing about roleplay, I have no idea what I'm doing xD

Hope that clears it up a bit ^^

@/GrandeLatte I know you're reading this, you spoon thief :P
@Rookie

Eldritch beings:
Some of those Eldritch Beings are definitely created like that! I can imagine that sometimes the process of returning, completely destroys a dragon's mind, turning them into something unimaginable.

S.H.I. is an ancient society:
Well, that's S.H.I. history from now on xD I'll write something elaborate soon and release it! To answer your questions:
How'd your clan stumble upon it?: My clan was actually assigned their tasks by the Gladekeeper! It was a short series I wrote (and my writing skills were horrible during it because I wanted to get it done), and the last chapter of the story is here. I wrote it because I wanted to show the transition my clan went through from the old lore.
Do you have a researcher who loves ancient societies? : Not yet, but now I want one! That could possibly be another task - a researcher who writes down information about the souls and creatures, and keeps track of their movements/ behaviour/aggressivity/etc. I do, however, have a dragon who keeps track of everything and has her own journal!
Was S.H.I. always apart of your clan? : Nope. Like I said in the in one of the questions above, they were assigned the task by the Gladekeeper ^^
Possibly a remaining member of the old society, now an elder in your clan, who shares it with the others who decide to reassemble it?: This actually would make sense with my lore. Every member of my clan got a new name, except one - my Soul Whisperer, Maeve. Throughout my old lore she was always more mysterious, and she's the one who was mainly in contact with the Gladekeeper. No one knows where exactly she and her brother came from (brother is dead, rip :c). Maybe they came from a group that still hunted down and collected souls, the last remaining dragons that were assigned their tasks. Maybe it was destiny that Maeve found her current clan, maybe the Gladekeeper wanted to reinstate the S.H.I. all along. I'm gonna stop rambling now, lol.

A rogue S.H.I. group?
That's something that can be added to the general RP ideas! (and something I might involve in my own lore >:3 )

Sensing souls
Ah, like that! No, I don't think the dragons can sense that. But I had this idea that certain familiars (since some are technically undead, living in both Sornieth and Limbo) can sense them, like a bloodhound. These would mainly be used by Hunters and Collectors. But like always, I'm open to ideas!

The Undead
Being an Undead is more like a state of being, I guess. Like most dragons are alive, Undead are half alive, half dead. I have two Undead - Keezheekoni and Eztli. They both died and were resurrected, but they never fully returned (because that's near impossible). I don't consider them to be creatures that the S.H.I. should capture and take care of, but now I think about it, they actually could. For example, Keezheekoni turned completely evil, only her love for her son keeps her sane and (relatively) non-aggressive. But there will be Undead that will wreak havoc wherever they go, and they should be stopped. Maybe Hunters, Collectors and Whisperer have to combine forces to stop an Undead and return them to the Otherworld to get rid of them forever.

RP-friendly?
Definitely! I'm busy reworking my thread, so there will be a post reserved for all dragons/users open for RP. I hope this will make it easier to find RP partners. This is also where I will post all RP-ideas, like the mercenary group :) I'm not sure if I'll make another thread for it, it might be better if users did so themselves? I could maybe make a general thread though, where I assign dragons their tasks, and from there on, other users can make their own thread for roleplay? I know nothing about roleplay, I have no idea what I'm doing xD

Hope that clears it up a bit ^^

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Oh, more information, don't mind I'm just gonna collect all this and stash it away in my secret ca-- [quote name="Maevepanda" date="2018-10-07 03:51:07" ] @/GrandeLatte I know you're reading this, you spoon thief :P [/quote] *running in the distance*
Oh, more information, don't mind I'm just gonna collect all this and stash it away in my secret ca--
Maevepanda wrote on 2018-10-07 03:51:07:

*running in the distance*
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@/GrandeLatte

I'm keeping my eye on you. *does that pointing to my eyes pointing to your eyes thing*
@/GrandeLatte

I'm keeping my eye on you. *does that pointing to my eyes pointing to your eyes thing*
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
*maniacal laughter*
*maniacal laughter*
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I'm reading the chapter where Gladekeeper is speaking to your clan about S.H.I. and whoa. The idea where they pretend to be traders while secretly working in S.H.I.? For some reason that just sounded so cool to me. The graphics with their old outfits layered behind their new ones? Absolutely sick. Amaqjuaq's absence? When I saw him in your lair I was confused and curious, but this is more mysterious than what I thought the reasoning would be. I'm invested in your clan now. I must know what happens to Amaqjuaq.

RIP Maeve's brother. No, continue rambling! I loved reading your ideas. Like I said, I'm invested in the story now haha. Possibly it was a mixture of destiny and the Gladekeeper wanting to reinstate S.H.I.? Like the Gladekeeper kept subtly pushing Maeve to find this clan, and just waited until the right time to reveal her intentions.

Bloodhound-esque familiars would be cool! I feel it'd definitely help the S.H.I. members find those souls further away. Maybe they could be coli familiars from certain venues? Like physical attackers from Ghostlight Ruins, since those familiars, constantly surrounded by death, would be more attuned to the aura of other souls.

A mob of chaotic Undeads seems like a fight before the final boss. If you decided to roll with that, and the leveling system, it seems like a job for levels 4-5 (5 being the maximum). That'd be an awesome story/roleplay plot! (Along with the mercenary group. Maybe S.H.I. and the mercenaries get a bit too competitive trying to capture the chaotic undeads and get carried away. Possibly releasing the final boss, the eldritch beings.)

Okay. It's official. This is my favorite story concept. (I'm getting really into this ^^;;)

I like the idea of a general thread with all of the work tasks, and people come to the thread, saying they'll accept, and RP them completing it in another thread. If you did this, you could also add that to any possible leveling system. Like every X amount of tasks completed you get promoted. But I feel there'd have to be RNG involved determining if the group or solo dragon successfully completes it to prevent OP characters. Like if you get the number X, you safely complete it. With number Y you complete it with a consequence (injury, death, sickness, etc.). With Z you fail the mission. Does this make sense? Do you think it should even be a part of the roleplay?

If you want, I could work out the leveling/tasks systems. It interests me a lot ^^ (If you even want leveling/tasks systems)

Also, is there a S.H.I. headquarters? Do the dragons from other clans remain in their clans? If dragons wanted to remain at HQ to devote themselves to the cause, is that possible?

Also, sorry if I get too into this! I've been known to be a bit control-y. Let me know if you want me to back off on pushing anything in case you get too stressed. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore ^^
I'm reading the chapter where Gladekeeper is speaking to your clan about S.H.I. and whoa. The idea where they pretend to be traders while secretly working in S.H.I.? For some reason that just sounded so cool to me. The graphics with their old outfits layered behind their new ones? Absolutely sick. Amaqjuaq's absence? When I saw him in your lair I was confused and curious, but this is more mysterious than what I thought the reasoning would be. I'm invested in your clan now. I must know what happens to Amaqjuaq.

RIP Maeve's brother. No, continue rambling! I loved reading your ideas. Like I said, I'm invested in the story now haha. Possibly it was a mixture of destiny and the Gladekeeper wanting to reinstate S.H.I.? Like the Gladekeeper kept subtly pushing Maeve to find this clan, and just waited until the right time to reveal her intentions.

Bloodhound-esque familiars would be cool! I feel it'd definitely help the S.H.I. members find those souls further away. Maybe they could be coli familiars from certain venues? Like physical attackers from Ghostlight Ruins, since those familiars, constantly surrounded by death, would be more attuned to the aura of other souls.

A mob of chaotic Undeads seems like a fight before the final boss. If you decided to roll with that, and the leveling system, it seems like a job for levels 4-5 (5 being the maximum). That'd be an awesome story/roleplay plot! (Along with the mercenary group. Maybe S.H.I. and the mercenaries get a bit too competitive trying to capture the chaotic undeads and get carried away. Possibly releasing the final boss, the eldritch beings.)

Okay. It's official. This is my favorite story concept. (I'm getting really into this ^^;;)

I like the idea of a general thread with all of the work tasks, and people come to the thread, saying they'll accept, and RP them completing it in another thread. If you did this, you could also add that to any possible leveling system. Like every X amount of tasks completed you get promoted. But I feel there'd have to be RNG involved determining if the group or solo dragon successfully completes it to prevent OP characters. Like if you get the number X, you safely complete it. With number Y you complete it with a consequence (injury, death, sickness, etc.). With Z you fail the mission. Does this make sense? Do you think it should even be a part of the roleplay?

If you want, I could work out the leveling/tasks systems. It interests me a lot ^^ (If you even want leveling/tasks systems)

Also, is there a S.H.I. headquarters? Do the dragons from other clans remain in their clans? If dragons wanted to remain at HQ to devote themselves to the cause, is that possible?

Also, sorry if I get too into this! I've been known to be a bit control-y. Let me know if you want me to back off on pushing anything in case you get too stressed. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore ^^
@Rookie

Thank you :D
After I wrote the story, I thought: "Hey, what if others could join too?' and you know the rest ~
If you know what happened to Amaqjuaq, let me know because I have no idea. Honestly, I was tired of him but can't get it over my heart to sell him

Okay, rambling is switched on again. A little history lesson: My clan's Matriarch, Nakisisa, found her Charge in the Windswept Plateau and stayed there. Soon after, Maeve and her brother joined, as did most of the current clan members. When they thought life was good, everything changed. A fire destroyed their home and killed most of their friends and family, including Maeve's brother. What if that fire was started by malevolent souls or Eldtrich Beings? What if that instilled hatred in her to destroy every soul/Eldritch beings she could find? But the Gladekeeper 'guided' her to channel that anger and instead of taking revenge, Maeve restarted the S.H.I. to make sure no dragon ever has to go through the same thing she went through.
Rambling: off. For now :x

I already tried choosing the right type of familiars for each task and added them to each corresponding post, but it's not that clear. Maybe it should go a little more in-depth?

I'm definitely going ahead with the ranking and levelling system :D I was also thinking that a completely evil Undead would be a level 4/5. Also love the competition between S.H.I. and mercenaries! *writes it down on the list*
And I could definitely use some help with the systems! So far, I have this:
For the dragons, it would start at D. This is for inexperienced members, who haven't had any encounters yet. Then they could rank up to C, B and eventually A. A would be for the top members, the ones that have hunted down or collected hundreds of souls (and possibly fought off and killed quite a few Eldritch Beings). The highest - almost unobtainable - rank would be S, but this needs more thinking. This system will be used on each 'Task' post to show what rank a dragon is, but wouldn't really impact anything, except maybe RP.
For the souls and creatures, it would be 'danger levels'. 1: docile, no thread at all. 2: kind, don't cause any trouble but have power. 3: neutral, don't really cause trouble but do have the potential (think benevolent souls). 4: aggressive, definitely cause trouble and need to be handled (think malevolent souls and some Undead). 5: monstrous - these are very rare, and definitely are a serious threat to all of Sornieth (think Emperor and most Eldritch Beings). This system would be used in the new guide, and would mainly serve for RP purpose.
What do you think so far?

I like the idea of a general thread to 'distribute' work tasks, but I feel this might get too complicated and too time consuming for me. And really using the ranking system might not be possible, but I'd love to hear more of your thoughts about this.

Can you read my mind? I was just brainstorming about a possible S.H.I. headquarters :D I thought it would be fun, and a cool part of the RP, to have it somewhere underground (possibly the Viridian Labyrinth since that's where my clan was originally located before the S.H.I. **). I think dragons could stay in their clan, but it would make more sense if members would combine forces. And it would definitely be possible for dragons to stay at Headquarters!

No no no, don't apologize :D I really love this, it helps me develop this better! And you have really neat ideas. (and I know all about needing control, lol). I do have to admit this is becoming kind of an obsession now, so I might need to let it rest a little bit, but I just want it to be perfect ;;_;;

** Okay, I got a GENIUS idea. So, I told you about how Nakisisa found her Charge in the Windswept Plateau, right? Her Charge were the ancient ruins of an old lost city. What if, WHAT IF, these where the very first headquarters, build thousands of years ago by the founders of the S.H.I? Lore-wise, it would make sense for my clan and it would almost be destiny that Nakisisa and Maeve end up together. And it would be just awesome for the S.H.I. lore. We could have an event where we rebuild it (something coli related, gathering certain items?). What's even more awesome: these ruins are located in an abyss, away from any prying eyes - almost as if it's underground. And besides, the Windswept Plateau is almost located in the center of Sornieth. Maybe underground tunnels would connect to other regions where smaller subquarters are located? OH BOY THE THOUGHT TRAIN IS STARTING UP AGAIN
@Rookie

Thank you :D
After I wrote the story, I thought: "Hey, what if others could join too?' and you know the rest ~
If you know what happened to Amaqjuaq, let me know because I have no idea. Honestly, I was tired of him but can't get it over my heart to sell him

Okay, rambling is switched on again. A little history lesson: My clan's Matriarch, Nakisisa, found her Charge in the Windswept Plateau and stayed there. Soon after, Maeve and her brother joined, as did most of the current clan members. When they thought life was good, everything changed. A fire destroyed their home and killed most of their friends and family, including Maeve's brother. What if that fire was started by malevolent souls or Eldtrich Beings? What if that instilled hatred in her to destroy every soul/Eldritch beings she could find? But the Gladekeeper 'guided' her to channel that anger and instead of taking revenge, Maeve restarted the S.H.I. to make sure no dragon ever has to go through the same thing she went through.
Rambling: off. For now :x

I already tried choosing the right type of familiars for each task and added them to each corresponding post, but it's not that clear. Maybe it should go a little more in-depth?

I'm definitely going ahead with the ranking and levelling system :D I was also thinking that a completely evil Undead would be a level 4/5. Also love the competition between S.H.I. and mercenaries! *writes it down on the list*
And I could definitely use some help with the systems! So far, I have this:
For the dragons, it would start at D. This is for inexperienced members, who haven't had any encounters yet. Then they could rank up to C, B and eventually A. A would be for the top members, the ones that have hunted down or collected hundreds of souls (and possibly fought off and killed quite a few Eldritch Beings). The highest - almost unobtainable - rank would be S, but this needs more thinking. This system will be used on each 'Task' post to show what rank a dragon is, but wouldn't really impact anything, except maybe RP.
For the souls and creatures, it would be 'danger levels'. 1: docile, no thread at all. 2: kind, don't cause any trouble but have power. 3: neutral, don't really cause trouble but do have the potential (think benevolent souls). 4: aggressive, definitely cause trouble and need to be handled (think malevolent souls and some Undead). 5: monstrous - these are very rare, and definitely are a serious threat to all of Sornieth (think Emperor and most Eldritch Beings). This system would be used in the new guide, and would mainly serve for RP purpose.
What do you think so far?

I like the idea of a general thread to 'distribute' work tasks, but I feel this might get too complicated and too time consuming for me. And really using the ranking system might not be possible, but I'd love to hear more of your thoughts about this.

Can you read my mind? I was just brainstorming about a possible S.H.I. headquarters :D I thought it would be fun, and a cool part of the RP, to have it somewhere underground (possibly the Viridian Labyrinth since that's where my clan was originally located before the S.H.I. **). I think dragons could stay in their clan, but it would make more sense if members would combine forces. And it would definitely be possible for dragons to stay at Headquarters!

No no no, don't apologize :D I really love this, it helps me develop this better! And you have really neat ideas. (and I know all about needing control, lol). I do have to admit this is becoming kind of an obsession now, so I might need to let it rest a little bit, but I just want it to be perfect ;;_;;

** Okay, I got a GENIUS idea. So, I told you about how Nakisisa found her Charge in the Windswept Plateau, right? Her Charge were the ancient ruins of an old lost city. What if, WHAT IF, these where the very first headquarters, build thousands of years ago by the founders of the S.H.I? Lore-wise, it would make sense for my clan and it would almost be destiny that Nakisisa and Maeve end up together. And it would be just awesome for the S.H.I. lore. We could have an event where we rebuild it (something coli related, gathering certain items?). What's even more awesome: these ruins are located in an abyss, away from any prying eyes - almost as if it's underground. And besides, the Windswept Plateau is almost located in the center of Sornieth. Maybe underground tunnels would connect to other regions where smaller subquarters are located? OH BOY THE THOUGHT TRAIN IS STARTING UP AGAIN
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Maybe if you keep working on a plot with Amaq you'll fall in love with him! And if not, just say he decided working on S.H.I. wasn't enough and decided to work closer with the Gladekeeper (and exalt him).

"What if that instilled hatred in her to destroy every soul/Eldritch beings she could find?"
Oh wow, I love that! Every good character needs a motivation to do what they do. That one is awesome.

The familiars you chose and the depth is fine, I just completely forgot about it haha

I like your leveling system! I'll think some more on it and work it out more (like create possible scenarios). What do you think of my idea where dragons would get a certain number choosing the outcome of the fight, depending on the dragon(s)/soul(s) levels? Should I give an example, in case it's confusing? I thought it'd be a good idea, considering in tabletop RP games (like D&D) a lot of actions are left up to RNG.

I and/or others could work the task thread, if you want? Or we don't have to do it. And what do you mean by "really using the the ranking system might not be possible"?

:o That idea is perfect. And I love all of the event ideas you're coming up with! There could be a main headquarters in those ruins, and sub-quarters in each flight area! Ideas, ideas, ideas!

Thank you so much! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be getting out of my creative slump and giving these ideas. So, thank you! It's also an obsession for me, so I may need to chill as well haha.
Maybe if you keep working on a plot with Amaq you'll fall in love with him! And if not, just say he decided working on S.H.I. wasn't enough and decided to work closer with the Gladekeeper (and exalt him).

"What if that instilled hatred in her to destroy every soul/Eldritch beings she could find?"
Oh wow, I love that! Every good character needs a motivation to do what they do. That one is awesome.

The familiars you chose and the depth is fine, I just completely forgot about it haha

I like your leveling system! I'll think some more on it and work it out more (like create possible scenarios). What do you think of my idea where dragons would get a certain number choosing the outcome of the fight, depending on the dragon(s)/soul(s) levels? Should I give an example, in case it's confusing? I thought it'd be a good idea, considering in tabletop RP games (like D&D) a lot of actions are left up to RNG.

I and/or others could work the task thread, if you want? Or we don't have to do it. And what do you mean by "really using the the ranking system might not be possible"?

:o That idea is perfect. And I love all of the event ideas you're coming up with! There could be a main headquarters in those ruins, and sub-quarters in each flight area! Ideas, ideas, ideas!

Thank you so much! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be getting out of my creative slump and giving these ideas. So, thank you! It's also an obsession for me, so I may need to chill as well haha.
Ideas are scooting me over more out of my braindead state of creativity. j m,jhxjkh lowkey just had a brain explosion about eldritch beings, their appearance, and possible reasons as to how and why they manifest.
Ideas are scooting me over more out of my braindead state of creativity. j m,jhxjkh lowkey just had a brain explosion about eldritch beings, their appearance, and possible reasons as to how and why they manifest.
@Rookie
Yeah, you're right! Maybe he'll turn out to be the bad guy who needs redemption >:D

I was so engrossed in it all, I forgot to actually type everything - I'm sorry xD
What I still wanted to say about using a RNG: that would be the best solution, I agree! It would help fight the 'everyone will be a rank A in two weeks' problem, and it would add some more fun to RP. To jump to your question about what I mean with "really using the ranking system might not be possible", I meant regarding RP. I see a problem with it, since it would only be possible to rank up if you RP, and not everyone enjoys RP. But the thing is, I have no idea how to do the ranking system otherwise. Maybe simply using a RNG? But that would mean it would be impossible to actually rank up, which would make the ranking system pretty unnecessary. Do you see my frustration xD
I really love to see some scenarios!

If others could work the task thread, that would be great! I'd pop in every now and then of course, but that would give me more space to focus on the main thread and developing more lore and events. If you're serious about running it yourself, it's something we could discuss in more depth :)

*writes down more ideas on the list* It's... it's overflowing ;;_;; send help.

It makes me so happy to see we can help each other out like this ^^
How about we try to let it rest for today, and focus on it again tomorrow? It would be a shame if we both get stressed out by this while it should be something enjoyable ~
@Rookie
Yeah, you're right! Maybe he'll turn out to be the bad guy who needs redemption >:D

I was so engrossed in it all, I forgot to actually type everything - I'm sorry xD
What I still wanted to say about using a RNG: that would be the best solution, I agree! It would help fight the 'everyone will be a rank A in two weeks' problem, and it would add some more fun to RP. To jump to your question about what I mean with "really using the ranking system might not be possible", I meant regarding RP. I see a problem with it, since it would only be possible to rank up if you RP, and not everyone enjoys RP. But the thing is, I have no idea how to do the ranking system otherwise. Maybe simply using a RNG? But that would mean it would be impossible to actually rank up, which would make the ranking system pretty unnecessary. Do you see my frustration xD
I really love to see some scenarios!

If others could work the task thread, that would be great! I'd pop in every now and then of course, but that would give me more space to focus on the main thread and developing more lore and events. If you're serious about running it yourself, it's something we could discuss in more depth :)

*writes down more ideas on the list* It's... it's overflowing ;;_;; send help.

It makes me so happy to see we can help each other out like this ^^
How about we try to let it rest for today, and focus on it again tomorrow? It would be a shame if we both get stressed out by this while it should be something enjoyable ~
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@/GrandeLatte

I'm thinking of doing an event where everyone can come up with Eldritch beings and the like, so that's something to look forward to ^^

and I'd love to hear your ideas >:D
@/GrandeLatte

I'm thinking of doing an event where everyone can come up with Eldritch beings and the like, so that's something to look forward to ^^

and I'd love to hear your ideas >:D
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37