Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Open lore project - S.H.I.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Here are da forms. Username: KrazkitCat Dragon link: Aki: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43585429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435855/43585429_350.png[/img] [/url] Task/job: Spy, will be a Hunter Task/job description:In my clan she is the stealthiest, and is the major spy for things like dominance. She is also the backup messenger, since she can fly quick with her quick body. I think that's what you mean by task/job description, if it's not, let me know and I'll edit this post. Username: KrazKitCat Dragon link: Iku [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43585428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435855/43585428_350.png[/img] [/url] Task/job: Spy, will be Hunter Task/job description: Similar to his sister, Iku is stealthy, and great at spying. They are an inseparable duo most of the time, so they would work together in this project. He's better at fighting, but Aki has better eyesight and is generally faster. Username: KrazKitCat Dragon link: Butterfly: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43384813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433849/43384813_350.png[/img] [/url] Task/job: Familiar Tamer Task/job description:In the clan he is in charge of the familiars, making sure that they are happy and healthy. He also helps them be helpful to the group, and would prefer to work with his mate as a BeastMaster Username: KrazKitCat Dragon link: Litho [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42210473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422105/42210473_350.png[/img] [/url] Task/job: Leader/Animal Trainer Task/job description: Before she became leader she was an animal trainer, and because of her kindness and compassion, plus good amount of strictness, so Lehana thought that she would be a good leader, since she had to retire. I'll probably add more dragons over time, but this seems good for my starter dragons.
Here are da forms.

Username: KrazkitCat
Dragon link: Aki:
43585429_350.png

Task/job: Spy, will be a Hunter
Task/job description:In my clan she is the stealthiest, and is the major spy for things like dominance. She is also the backup messenger, since she can fly quick with her quick body. I think that's what you mean by task/job description, if it's not, let me know and I'll edit this post.

Username: KrazKitCat
Dragon link: Iku
43585428_350.png

Task/job: Spy, will be Hunter
Task/job description: Similar to his sister, Iku is stealthy, and great at spying. They are an inseparable duo most of the time, so they would work together in this project. He's better at fighting, but Aki has better eyesight and is generally faster.

Dragon link: Butterfly:
43384813_350.png

Task/job: Familiar Tamer
Task/job description:In the clan he is in charge of the familiars, making sure that they are happy and healthy. He also helps them be helpful to the group, and would prefer to work with his mate as a BeastMaster

Dragon link: Litho
42210473_350.png

Task/job: Leader/Animal Trainer
Task/job description: Before she became leader she was an animal trainer, and because of her kindness and compassion, plus good amount of strictness, so Lehana thought that she would be a good leader, since she had to retire.

I'll probably add more dragons over time, but this seems good for my starter dragons.

This is cool! I have a small pack of monster hunter dragons who would love to chase down some stray souls! [b]Username[/b]: Mestra001 [b]Dragon link:[/b] Sever [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420192/42019141_350.png[/img] [b]Task/job:[/b] Soul Hunter, fashion designer, Mercenary. [b]Task/job description:[/b] In my clan she helps outfit fellow monster hunters and makes sure they’re dressed for the job. Sever is a bit of a loose cannon, with a fondness of violence and a passion for living on the wild side. [b]Dragon link:[/b] Swelter [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424009/42400866_350.png[/img] [b]Task/job:[/b] Beastmaster, Aspiring Poet, Mercenary. [b]Task/job description:[/b] Swelter is an excellent Hunter and tracker, able to follow creature across long expanses of wild. Swelter also has an affinity for animals who he uses to help him track his quarry, and are the only ones inclined to listen to his poetry. [b]Dragon link:[/b] Haze [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422205/42220437_350.png[/img] [b]Task/job:[/b] Soul Whisperer, Brawler, Mercenary. [b]Task/job description:[/b] Haze prefers to keep to himself, and tends to keep his sentences short and to the point. While not the most polite of dragons, Haze still has a good heart and a desire to help his friends. [b]Dragon link:[/b] Journey [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420969/42096837_350.png[/img] [b]Task/job:[/b] Gatekeeper, Journalist, Mercenary. [b]Task/job description:[/b] Journey likes a good mystery. Always ready for some juicy gossip or a quality story, Journey has a knack for getting to the truth, no matter what. So, yeah. Those are my kids. Also I was thinking of othe creature possibilities and maybe a creature called a “Poser?” They can be spirits that possess familiars or objects and manipulate them to cause chaos in the physical realm.
This is cool! I have a small pack of monster hunter dragons who would love to chase down some stray souls!

Username: Mestra001
Dragon link: Sever

42019141_350.png

Task/job: Soul Hunter, fashion designer, Mercenary.
Task/job description: In my clan she helps outfit fellow monster hunters and makes sure they’re dressed for the job. Sever is a bit of a loose cannon, with a fondness of violence and a passion for living on the wild side.

Dragon link: Swelter

42400866_350.png

Task/job: Beastmaster, Aspiring Poet, Mercenary.
Task/job description: Swelter is an excellent Hunter and tracker, able to follow creature across long expanses of wild. Swelter also has an affinity for animals who he uses to help him track his quarry, and are the only ones inclined to listen to his poetry.

Dragon link: Haze

42220437_350.png

Task/job: Soul Whisperer, Brawler, Mercenary.
Task/job description: Haze prefers to keep to himself, and tends to keep his sentences short and to the point. While not the most polite of dragons, Haze still has a good heart and a desire to help his friends.

Dragon link: Journey

42096837_350.png

Task/job: Gatekeeper, Journalist, Mercenary.
Task/job description: Journey likes a good mystery. Always ready for some juicy gossip or a quality story, Journey has a knack for getting to the truth, no matter what.

So, yeah. Those are my kids. Also I was thinking of othe creature possibilities and maybe a creature called a “Poser?” They can be spirits that possess familiars or objects and manipulate them to cause chaos in the physical realm.
@KrazKitCat

Added Aki and Iku as Hunters!
If I'm correct, both Butterfly and Litho intend to be Beastmasters? If so, I'll add them! Just making sure ^^

Are you okay with being put on a pinglist for further updates? I'm not sure what these updates will entail, but it might be stories, games, possible RP or anything else.
And if you have any ideas for this thread feel free to let me know!
@KrazKitCat

Added Aki and Iku as Hunters!
If I'm correct, both Butterfly and Litho intend to be Beastmasters? If so, I'll add them! Just making sure ^^

Are you okay with being put on a pinglist for further updates? I'm not sure what these updates will entail, but it might be stories, games, possible RP or anything else.
And if you have any ideas for this thread feel free to let me know!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Mestra001

Added your dragons :D
Thanks for your interest ^^

I'll add the 'Poser' to the ideas, I really like it!

Would it be okay if I put you on a pinglist for further updates? I'm not sure what these updates will be, but it might be stories, games, possible RP or anything else (and also possible discussions about new ideas, for example, a Poser :) )

@Mestra001

Added your dragons :D
Thanks for your interest ^^

I'll add the 'Poser' to the ideas, I really like it!

Would it be okay if I put you on a pinglist for further updates? I'm not sure what these updates will be, but it might be stories, games, possible RP or anything else (and also possible discussions about new ideas, for example, a Poser :) )

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Yeah! That sounds good!
Yeah! That sounds good!
@Maevepanda I love this idea! Could you add me to an update pinglist? I'd love to hear more!
@Maevepanda I love this idea! Could you add me to an update pinglist? I'd love to hear more!
@Rookie

Sure :D You can register one of your dragons too if you like ^^
I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this, so if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know ~
@Rookie

Sure :D You can register one of your dragons too if you like ^^
I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this, so if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know ~
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
I have one dragon I'd be interested in registering, but she's an incomplete project and I'm not sure what I'd register her for ^^;;

As for ideas, I'd love to assist where I can! Are there any specific areas you want help with?
I have one dragon I'd be interested in registering, but she's an incomplete project and I'm not sure what I'd register her for ^^;;

As for ideas, I'd love to assist where I can! Are there any specific areas you want help with?
@Rookie
She's always welcome to join, whenever she wants ^^ And if you need help choosing the best task for her, I'd love to help!

There's not really anything specific, maybe ideas for new creatures?
Also, is the thread easy to read? As in, is it simple and clear? I'm kinda scared it's too 'busy' and not clear enough, which might scare people away :P
@Rookie
She's always welcome to join, whenever she wants ^^ And if you need help choosing the best task for her, I'd love to help!

There's not really anything specific, maybe ideas for new creatures?
Also, is the thread easy to read? As in, is it simple and clear? I'm kinda scared it's too 'busy' and not clear enough, which might scare people away :P
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
These are all personal opinions, but I think the thread looks awesome. I love the BBCode. I also like the short summaries on the first page and links to more information in other posts. I feel like it's more organized this way, as opposed to all of the beginning posts having huge blocks of information.

However, if you get more information regarding things like the Overworld and Undead Souls, you'll have to link to other posts focusing on just those things like you did with Tasks.

**I had to go back and put this small warning in... I got a bit carried away with questions. Sorry haha. Also, do you want just questions to give you ideas to build off of, or would you like me to help you answer these questions?

As for Souls and Creatures - once these beings are returned to the Otherworld, are they able to ever come back/escape?

You mentioned "Eldritch beings" under Research Notes - Hallway. Do the gatekeepers protect Sornieth from these things being released, or do they just protect the Gate itself? Do these beings cause the Gate harm, thus causing the Gatekeepers to fight against them? How rare are they? How powerful are they? Are there any recorded cases of these creatures being spotted?

How old is the Gate?

How long has S.H.I. existed?
Ex. It could have been a secret society that protected unsuspecting dragons from these souls that has existed since dragons have been able to record information, however due to a sudden influx of souls something caused them to reveal themselves and seek new helpers.

Are the dragons who work at S.H.I. volunteers or do they get paid for the work they do?
Ex. Some higher-up locates sightings/reports of souls, and sets bounties on them depending on the difficulty.

Do these dragons rely on sightings/reports of souls, or are they able to sense them on their own? Is this sense learned or naturally given? Is it genetic (so you have long bloodlines of people working here)?

Is there a chain of command, or does everyone just do what they want?

Also, do you want me to chill? ;;; I get really carried away. Or I can move this to PM to prevent this thread from being too cluttered?
These are all personal opinions, but I think the thread looks awesome. I love the BBCode. I also like the short summaries on the first page and links to more information in other posts. I feel like it's more organized this way, as opposed to all of the beginning posts having huge blocks of information.

However, if you get more information regarding things like the Overworld and Undead Souls, you'll have to link to other posts focusing on just those things like you did with Tasks.

**I had to go back and put this small warning in... I got a bit carried away with questions. Sorry haha. Also, do you want just questions to give you ideas to build off of, or would you like me to help you answer these questions?

As for Souls and Creatures - once these beings are returned to the Otherworld, are they able to ever come back/escape?

You mentioned "Eldritch beings" under Research Notes - Hallway. Do the gatekeepers protect Sornieth from these things being released, or do they just protect the Gate itself? Do these beings cause the Gate harm, thus causing the Gatekeepers to fight against them? How rare are they? How powerful are they? Are there any recorded cases of these creatures being spotted?

How old is the Gate?

How long has S.H.I. existed?
Ex. It could have been a secret society that protected unsuspecting dragons from these souls that has existed since dragons have been able to record information, however due to a sudden influx of souls something caused them to reveal themselves and seek new helpers.

Are the dragons who work at S.H.I. volunteers or do they get paid for the work they do?
Ex. Some higher-up locates sightings/reports of souls, and sets bounties on them depending on the difficulty.

Do these dragons rely on sightings/reports of souls, or are they able to sense them on their own? Is this sense learned or naturally given? Is it genetic (so you have long bloodlines of people working here)?

Is there a chain of command, or does everyone just do what they want?

Also, do you want me to chill? ;;; I get really carried away. Or I can move this to PM to prevent this thread from being too cluttered?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37