Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Open lore project - S.H.I.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37
@KrazKitCat
Nothing to apologize for :D

The RP is just an option, I won't be participating myself either ^^ There were just some people who showed their interest in possible RP surrounding the S.H.I., so I just wanted to present the option ~
I'm not even sure if anyone will actually RP :P
@KrazKitCat
Nothing to apologize for :D

The RP is just an option, I won't be participating myself either ^^ There were just some people who showed their interest in possible RP surrounding the S.H.I., so I just wanted to present the option ~
I'm not even sure if anyone will actually RP :P
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Ahhh man, I want one of my dragons to join S.H.I.-but I have no clue who! All of my dragon's lore is pretty short and open-ended so ideally, almost any of them could fit in somehow. @Maevepanda help me decide ;v;
Ahhh man, I want one of my dragons to join S.H.I.-but I have no clue who! All of my dragon's lore is pretty short and open-ended so ideally, almost any of them could fit in somehow. @Maevepanda help me decide ;v;
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron
Sorry for the late reply! Took a short break >_<
Can I first just say: I was blown away by your ambassadors, they're all so pretty ;;_;;

Okay, on to the help!
Maybe Hickory likes to be a Beastmaster? Since he already likes the forest, I could definitely see him catch familiars and train them to aid the Hunters and Collectors.
Shoggoth might be a good Hunter, using his tricks and intimidation to catch Malevolent souls.

Hope that helps a little?
@serron
Sorry for the late reply! Took a short break >_<
Can I first just say: I was blown away by your ambassadors, they're all so pretty ;;_;;

Okay, on to the help!
Maybe Hickory likes to be a Beastmaster? Since he already likes the forest, I could definitely see him catch familiars and train them to aid the Hunters and Collectors.
Shoggoth might be a good Hunter, using his tricks and intimidation to catch Malevolent souls.

Hope that helps a little?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Thank you so much my friend! I hope you are well.
My ambassadors are kind of my guilty pleasure at the moment, and I'm pretty proud of them. :) The only one left is my Nature ambassador, but I'm waiting until I get a dragon with Primal eyes from my Wights of the Iron Wood subspecies.
I love the idea of Hickory being a Beastmaster! I MUST put myself on a mission to get him a bunch of critter pals and run with that idea, thank you!
@Maevepanda Thank you so much my friend! I hope you are well.
My ambassadors are kind of my guilty pleasure at the moment, and I'm pretty proud of them. :) The only one left is my Nature ambassador, but I'm waiting until I get a dragon with Primal eyes from my Wights of the Iron Wood subspecies.
I love the idea of Hickory being a Beastmaster! I MUST put myself on a mission to get him a bunch of critter pals and run with that idea, thank you!
@serron
Glad I could help ~
I'll make some sacrifices for the RNG gods for those primal eyes for a Wights of the Iron Wood dragon :P
I'm looking forward to the application ^^
@serron
Glad I could help ~
I'll make some sacrifices for the RNG gods for those primal eyes for a Wights of the Iron Wood dragon :P
I'm looking forward to the application ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[b]Username[/b]: serron #40780 [b]Dragon link[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45663815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456639/45663815_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon description[/b]: Hickory is a quiet, careful dragon who prefers to listen and observe over actively taking part in conversations. He uses his carved wooden harp to make pleasing music for animals and dragons alike, and is often known to wander for days at a time, but always returning with some new animal that he nurses to health or that follows him around constantly. He has many companion animals at this point but he has the strongest relationship with his familiar, a Wendigo. He looks off-putting at first, but is tamer than most Wendigos and is rather friendly. Although Hickory disappears, and often, he loves to come back and play for the hatchlings, who delight in his gentle music. [b]Task and why[/b]: Beastmaster, he loves the woods and due to the Skin he wears, can bled into woodland environments quite easily. He also loves animals. [b]Dragon open for RP[/b]?: Honestly, I'm too busy these days for roleplay, unfortunately. :(
Username: serron #40780
Dragon link:
45663815_350.png

Dragon description: Hickory is a quiet, careful dragon who prefers to listen and observe over actively taking part in conversations. He uses his carved wooden harp to make pleasing music for animals and dragons alike, and is often known to wander for days at a time, but always returning with some new animal that he nurses to health or that follows him around constantly. He has many companion animals at this point but he has the strongest relationship with his familiar, a Wendigo. He looks off-putting at first, but is tamer than most Wendigos and is rather friendly.
Although Hickory disappears, and often, he loves to come back and play for the hatchlings, who delight in his gentle music.
Task and why: Beastmaster, he loves the woods and due to the Skin he wears, can bled into woodland environments quite easily. He also loves animals.
Dragon open for RP?: Honestly, I'm too busy these days for roleplay, unfortunately. :(
Hello! I love this. As it happens, I have one young lady who already has spirit-talkin' lore, and I'd love to apply for her to be a soul whisperer! Let me know if she'd have any problems fitting in~ [b]Username:[/b] Katastrophie [b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32760086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327601/32760086_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon description:[/b] Sushila has been able to see and talk to spirits ever since she was a little hatchling. She was unpopular because of it, and wandered away from her birth clan in search of a 'ghost-free' new start. But she's always considered the spirits her friends, comforting them as they do for her, and she was rather terrible at hiding her abilities. Fortunately, she's found a home and a mate who accept her for who she is. [b]Task and why:[/b] Sushila has a habit of attracting benevolent souls. She often considers them her closest friends, but ever since she learned that even kind souls are 'trapped' in this realm- and that sometimes her friendships with them actually keep them around even longer- she's taken it upon herself to mercifully help them move on. That's what friends are for, right? [b]Dragon open for RP?:[/b] No thank you!
Hello! I love this. As it happens, I have one young lady who already has spirit-talkin' lore, and I'd love to apply for her to be a soul whisperer! Let me know if she'd have any problems fitting in~

Username: Katastrophie
Dragon link:

32760086_350.png

Dragon description: Sushila has been able to see and talk to spirits ever since she was a little hatchling. She was unpopular because of it, and wandered away from her birth clan in search of a 'ghost-free' new start. But she's always considered the spirits her friends, comforting them as they do for her, and she was rather terrible at hiding her abilities. Fortunately, she's found a home and a mate who accept her for who she is.
Task and why: Sushila has a habit of attracting benevolent souls. She often considers them her closest friends, but ever since she learned that even kind souls are 'trapped' in this realm- and that sometimes her friendships with them actually keep them around even longer- she's taken it upon herself to mercifully help them move on. That's what friends are for, right?
Dragon open for RP?: No thank you!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@serron
Hickory looks like a true Beastmaster :D

@Katastrophie
Hi there! Welcome ^^
Sushila has some interesting lore - she makes an amazing Soul Whisperer!
@serron
Hickory looks like a true Beastmaster :D

@Katastrophie
Hi there! Welcome ^^
Sushila has some interesting lore - she makes an amazing Soul Whisperer!
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Interest bump ^^
Interest bump ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
This is really interesting. I want to drop by soon òwó
This is really interesting. I want to drop by soon òwó
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37