Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bun Bun Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[center][b]~I am not subscribed to this thread so if you need me, ping me. :)[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JEGuCGw.png[/img][/center] [center] [color=#F3D5D7][s]•- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -•[/s][/color] [/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~-[/color] [nextcol][center][color=#000000] [indent][size=2]Bun Buns are the legless mammals you see rolling around this thread. They come in all different shapes, colors, and temperaments. I brought a few back from my travels to start this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2510901/1]adoption shop![/url] [/indent] [/center][/color][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] [/columns] [center] [color=#F3D5D7][s]•- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -•[/s][/color] [/center] This is a thread for the discussion and spotlight of creative works for Bun Bun adoptables. What goes there? You might ask: [LIST] [*]Opinions on the topics in the thread [*]Talking/Asking about breeding pairs [*]Anything involving conversations with other users - [b]Rule of thumb: if you're @/someone other than me it goes here![/b] [/LIST] Anything that is directed at me (questions, raffle entries, etc) or is a form (breeding, marketplace) will remain in other thread. This way, it'll be easier for me to find things and answer questions.
~I am not subscribed to this thread so if you need me, ping me. :)

JEGuCGw.png
•- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Bun Buns are the legless mammals you see rolling around this thread. They come in all different shapes, colors, and temperaments. I brought a few back from my travels to start this adoption shop!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -•

This is a thread for the discussion and spotlight of creative works for Bun Bun adoptables.

What goes there? You might ask:
  • Opinions on the topics in the thread
  • Talking/Asking about breeding pairs
  • Anything involving conversations with other users -
    Rule of thumb: if you're @/someone other than me it goes here!

Anything that is directed at me (questions, raffle entries, etc) or is a form (breeding, marketplace) will remain in other thread. This way, it'll be easier for me to find things and answer questions.
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
Here are some topics that I'd like your opinions on~

Topics:
  • HALLOWEEEEEN -
    ~What would you like to see?
  • Family Tree -
    ~It's a bit complicated.
    ~excessnight has a grasp on some of the related buns, but may need some help.
  • Badges -
    ~Would anyone be interested in badges, if I made some? This would be separate from custom badges, which I intend on adding to the marketplace.
  • Other genes/colors/etc that you'd like to see -
    ~If anyone has suggestions for things they'd like to see, I'm open to it! This also includes marketplace items
Here are some topics that I'd like your opinions on~

Topics:
  • HALLOWEEEEEN -
    ~What would you like to see?
  • Family Tree -
    ~It's a bit complicated.
    ~excessnight has a grasp on some of the related buns, but may need some help.
  • Badges -
    ~Would anyone be interested in badges, if I made some? This would be separate from custom badges, which I intend on adding to the marketplace.
  • Other genes/colors/etc that you'd like to see -
    ~If anyone has suggestions for things they'd like to see, I'm open to it! This also includes marketplace items
Reserve for polls
Reserve for polls
Bun creative works spotlight! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9a8ZE1G.png[/img][/center] Have some cool art or something you're proud of and would like to show off? PM me~
Bun creative works spotlight!
9a8ZE1G.png

Have some cool art or something you're proud of and would like to show off? PM me~
I would buy the badges even if they were 500kt, I'm a BunBun hoarder at this point xD

Also i think I'm fluent in Bun language.

DJdjchekschdjsi@$jejesss74738!
I would buy the badges even if they were 500kt, I'm a BunBun hoarder at this point xD

Also i think I'm fluent in Bun language.

DJdjchekschdjsi@$jejesss74738!
@Fin

inhales

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle THISTLE THISTLE THISTLE THISTLE!!!

cough
@Fin

inhales

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle thistle THISTLE THISTLE THISTLE THISTLE!!!

cough
knhLXgs.png
And as far as paying, I personally would not want to have to pay for deceased buns. Sure FlightRising uses fake currency but you still have to earn your currency. I work, I also am taking a class and will be taking more classes later but I don't have a whole lot of time in the day to dedicate to earning treasure.

My main income is the AH and it isn't always that great as far as income goes. This particular adoptable is extremely appealing to me due to affordability and I kind of think making it so there's a possibility that you would be paying for literally nothing whatsoever would kind of suck. I think there is already enough of an, "welp that didn't work" by having the cooldown still go into effect.

Having both the cooldown happen AND still having to pay when you don't get anything at all sort of feels like you're being punished more than a, "better luck next time," kind of scenario.

@Fin

this is just my thought on it anyway >_>
And as far as paying, I personally would not want to have to pay for deceased buns. Sure FlightRising uses fake currency but you still have to earn your currency. I work, I also am taking a class and will be taking more classes later but I don't have a whole lot of time in the day to dedicate to earning treasure.

My main income is the AH and it isn't always that great as far as income goes. This particular adoptable is extremely appealing to me due to affordability and I kind of think making it so there's a possibility that you would be paying for literally nothing whatsoever would kind of suck. I think there is already enough of an, "welp that didn't work" by having the cooldown still go into effect.

Having both the cooldown happen AND still having to pay when you don't get anything at all sort of feels like you're being punished more than a, "better luck next time," kind of scenario.

@Fin

this is just my thought on it anyway >_>
knhLXgs.png
@titanichope

Every word starts with a letter, must include at least one number and unusual character ($, is particularly common), have a secondary letter, and end with another separate number.

@Katastropic
Good. 10/10 would thistle again.

And that's kind of where I'm leaning to as well. I do these adopts for the fun of it and anything that requires me to have some sort of responsibility for/timeliness with is what I have the fees for (fees that are also not super outrageous, especially if you split it among 2 people). If it's not that much fun for other people, then it probably won't be much fun for me either. But this is why I want to see what other people think, cause maybe I'm just off-base?
@titanichope

Every word starts with a letter, must include at least one number and unusual character ($, is particularly common), have a secondary letter, and end with another separate number.

@Katastropic
Good. 10/10 would thistle again.

And that's kind of where I'm leaning to as well. I do these adopts for the fun of it and anything that requires me to have some sort of responsibility for/timeliness with is what I have the fees for (fees that are also not super outrageous, especially if you split it among 2 people). If it's not that much fun for other people, then it probably won't be much fun for me either. But this is why I want to see what other people think, cause maybe I'm just off-base?
@Ashwini

I was interested in trading for Oliver. How many pieces of apparel would you like? Do you just want fodder apparel?

@Ashwini

I was interested in trading for Oliver. How many pieces of apparel would you like? Do you just want fodder apparel?

@Katastrophic okay I can see your point there. also I'm subbed so you don't need to ping if you don't want to.
@Katastrophic okay I can see your point there. also I'm subbed so you don't need to ping if you don't want to.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39