Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Meet My Children~
So this will be the thread that I use to introduce my OCs and make art of those OCs.
My OCs will either be my FR Dragons, or my normal beans.
Most of my beans are based on the concepts in Undertale (some / most of the OCs are skeletons and they have "souls" although it's not all the same, in fact, it's very different.)
Some of my OCs are currently not in my possession (Such as the main bab, Asy) and will only have a bio put out, but you cannot meet them currently.
Some of my characters are called "Outcodes". These characters (such as Red, Honey, Blue, Dust, Grape, and characters like them) are "outcode" versions of Undertale AU characters. Art of these guys can be found on my YouTube channel. Now let us begin. Feel free to ask the characters below any questions! Keep them appropriate. I want you guys to learn about them through asking them questions~

(A small, anthro dragon with deep, void like purple scales and a sapphire sweater stood there. He had eyes like the full moon, like two suns. They were yellow, but a light yellow, and seemed to almost glow. His white freckles looked like stars in the night sky. One of his horns was broken off, his right one, and he had a scar on both his snout and his left cheek. Maroon fur, like a mohawk, fluffed out and covered a tiny bit of his face as it drooped to one side. He was very short with a long tail, a golden ring with a sapphire like gemstone covering the part of where his tail turned into a large puff of maroon fur. Not too far away from him stood a SCARILY tall skeleton with light blue falcon wings. He wore a greyish-purple sweater and you noticed a gold ring on his finger, a ring with an amethyst. His skull had some sort of splotch marking on the left side of his head. His eyes were like actual sapphire gems, sparkly and calm. Then you realized- he had tusks. LARGE tusks, like a boar would have. He barely had an underbite, but the tusks were VERY obvious.
(You hear a voice speak to you and say "go on! Ask them anything! Neither will bite!")
So this will be the thread that I use to introduce my OCs and make art of those OCs.
My OCs will either be my FR Dragons, or my normal beans.
Most of my beans are based on the concepts in Undertale (some / most of the OCs are skeletons and they have "souls" although it's not all the same, in fact, it's very different.)
Some of my OCs are currently not in my possession (Such as the main bab, Asy) and will only have a bio put out, but you cannot meet them currently.
Some of my characters are called "Outcodes". These characters (such as Red, Honey, Blue, Dust, Grape, and characters like them) are "outcode" versions of Undertale AU characters. Art of these guys can be found on my YouTube channel. Now let us begin. Feel free to ask the characters below any questions! Keep them appropriate. I want you guys to learn about them through asking them questions~

(A small, anthro dragon with deep, void like purple scales and a sapphire sweater stood there. He had eyes like the full moon, like two suns. They were yellow, but a light yellow, and seemed to almost glow. His white freckles looked like stars in the night sky. One of his horns was broken off, his right one, and he had a scar on both his snout and his left cheek. Maroon fur, like a mohawk, fluffed out and covered a tiny bit of his face as it drooped to one side. He was very short with a long tail, a golden ring with a sapphire like gemstone covering the part of where his tail turned into a large puff of maroon fur. Not too far away from him stood a SCARILY tall skeleton with light blue falcon wings. He wore a greyish-purple sweater and you noticed a gold ring on his finger, a ring with an amethyst. His skull had some sort of splotch marking on the left side of his head. His eyes were like actual sapphire gems, sparkly and calm. Then you realized- he had tusks. LARGE tusks, like a boar would have. He barely had an underbite, but the tusks were VERY obvious.
(You hear a voice speak to you and say "go on! Ask them anything! Neither will bite!")
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Bump
Bump
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump