Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cozy Coatls, Tantalizing Tundras
[columns] Heya! I'm Siahh, or D. I'm in charge of [b]Tantilizing Tundras[/b], the mini art shop where you can get your own tundras drawn on this here base. All orders are on a pre-made base, but everything else will be handmade (preferably). School will be starting soon, so I will be really busy, and may not complete your order immediately. If you're here for coatls, please ping Murachnid. Prices, like my friend, can range from 10kT to 20kT. I accept treasure, gems and C$. If you require the art by a certain date, please do inform me. [nextcol] ----- *smacks roof of [b]Tundra[/b]* [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399087280075309056/511565298646908949/tundra_lines.png[/img] This bad boy can fit so many [b]plants[/b] in it. -----
Heya! I'm Siahh, or D. I'm in charge of Tantilizing Tundras, the mini art shop where you can get your own tundras drawn on this here base.
All orders are on a pre-made base, but everything else will be handmade (preferably). School will be starting soon, so I will be really busy, and may not complete your order immediately. If you're here for coatls, please ping Murachnid.

Prices, like my friend, can range from 10kT to 20kT. I accept treasure, gems and C$.

If you require the art by a certain date, please do inform me.

*smacks roof of Tundra*
tundra_lines.png
This bad boy can fit so many
plants in it.
im_stuck.png
-reserved-
-reserved-
im_stuck.png
----- [columns] ------ [center]hi there!! im murachnid, or more simply mura!! im the one in charge of the cozy coatls, guarenteed to be extra cozy, certified by the fire flight™! all images are on a pre-made base, but everything else will be made by hand (hopefully) like my friend, schools starting up soon, so i cant really do commissions that much, but i will try my best, i swear if youre here for tundras, please go and ping my friend my price ranges from 10k to 20k, both in treasure but i also accept gems!! i do a 1:825 ratio when it comes to that!! if you dont have treasure or gems, feel free to pay in familiars, i hoard them if you wish for a deadline, please tell me!![/center] ----- [nextcol] ----- each image is rounded to 400x340 (in exact pixels: 403x337) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399087280075309056/484645419616305172/dfghjhedfghb.png[/img] -----

hi there!! im murachnid, or more simply mura!! im the one in charge of the cozy coatls, guarenteed to be extra cozy, certified by the fire flight™!
all images are on a pre-made base, but everything else will be made by hand (hopefully)
like my friend, schools starting up soon, so i cant really do commissions that much, but i will try my best, i swear
if youre here for tundras, please go and ping my friend

my price ranges from 10k to 20k, both in treasure
but i also accept gems!! i do a 1:825 ratio when it comes to that!!
if you dont have treasure or gems, feel free to pay in familiars, i hoard them

if you wish for a deadline, please tell me!!

each image is rounded to 400x340 (in exact pixels: 403x337)
dfghjhedfghb.png
porygon-z.gif
0tK5ps.jpg
[center][columns] ----- [center][b]other thingymbobs regarding commisions[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325023387384807424/484697839855992835/fghgf.png[/img] i can draw: -humans -mlp i cant draw: -i cant do anthro lol sorry -or animals in general tbh [b]these things:[/b] go to my friends post for the prices of headshots n stuff [b]regarding these payments[/b] yeah idk just fr currency i think but if you have any other idea tell me ig lol

other thingymbobs regarding commisions

fghgf.png

i can draw:
-humans
-mlp

i cant draw:
-i cant do anthro lol sorry
-or animals in general tbh

these things:
go to my friends post for the prices of headshots n stuff

regarding these payments
yeah idk just fr currency i think but if you have any other idea tell me ig lol
porygon-z.gif
0tK5ps.jpg

Now open! Please DM or ping us when ordering, thank you! -D

Now open! Please DM or ping us when ordering, thank you! -D

im_stuck.png
bumpo??
bumpo??
porygon-z.gif
0tK5ps.jpg
@murachnid hello fren I would like a Soft Boy to be Softly Drawn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35156704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351568/35156704_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: adding details because I Forgot That. Apparel isn't totally necessary (since there is a lot of it) but colored lineart would be nice :D
@murachnid hello fren I would like a Soft Boy to be Softly Drawn

35156704_350.png

Edit: adding details because I Forgot That. Apparel isn't totally necessary (since there is a lot of it) but colored lineart would be nice :D
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
hi there, @havarti2!
well, i already know you
the insane amount of apparel on your dragon there is going to cost quite a bit, we didnt think about that when making this (probably.)
do you wish for a sketch? lineart? please add in any details required!!
hi there, @havarti2!
well, i already know you
the insane amount of apparel on your dragon there is going to cost quite a bit, we didnt think about that when making this (probably.)
do you wish for a sketch? lineart? please add in any details required!!
porygon-z.gif
0tK5ps.jpg