Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Buttons, Banners & Poems closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
@DragonCloudBurst
No problem, I have plenty of time! Good luck with your art shop and hatchery! :3
@DragonCloudBurst
No problem, I have plenty of time! Good luck with your art shop and hatchery! :3
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn Thanks!!
@NovaBorn Thanks!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst

deep i n h a l e

is it just me or did it actually just turn into imgbb squares? hhhh
Edit: Really sorry for the unecessary ping, I forgot the images disappear when my internet is acting up. Sorry!
@DragonCloudBurst

deep i n h a l e

is it just me or did it actually just turn into imgbb squares? hhhh
Edit: Really sorry for the unecessary ping, I forgot the images disappear when my internet is acting up. Sorry!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
bump!
bump!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn I'd like a poem/lore done for my main girl please ^^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=39417&skin=25538&apparel=10880,20836,12529,16491,28800,23019,11507,6527,1629,17287,16234,28788,28785,12930,28787,28786,5398,26884,320,328&xt=dressing.png[/img] she is an elite warrior, masterful healer, and super powerful elemental magic user
@NovaBorn

I'd like a poem/lore done for my main girl please ^^

scry?sdid=39417&skin=25538&apparel=10880,20836,12529,16491,28800,23019,11507,6527,1629,17287,16234,28788,28785,12930,28787,28786,5398,26884,320,328&xt=dressing.png

she is an elite warrior, masterful healer, and super powerful elemental magic user
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@NovaBorn Hi! I have a thread I’d love a button for~

It’s the link in my sig, Fezi’s Fodder Foster
@NovaBorn Hi! I have a thread I’d love a button for~

It’s the link in my sig, Fezi’s Fodder Foster
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
@NovaBorn

Are you still doing the poems?
@NovaBorn

Are you still doing the poems?
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@Arowyn
Hey! By poem/lore, are you asking me to possibly write a poem that explains how she got this powerful using my own creative juices, or does she already have lore? Usually I do poems on appearances or the general feels of dragons if they don't have lore, but I could try this if that's what you're asking!

@NavigatorBree
Hello! Any ideas on what you want the button to look like? Since you have lanterns I could draw one in either a grey stand or a white one, perhaps. Or include your dragon, or both :)
Also, any text color? I can do ombre like you have in your banner if you want!

@ChickenDinner
Yes! Poems are actually my main thing, if you will, so I doubt I'll stop doing them.

NOTE: I have recently gotten myself into a mess of a drawing thread, so I may be a bit slower on this one. I'll try to go as fast as possible and this thread is my main priority.
@Arowyn
Hey! By poem/lore, are you asking me to possibly write a poem that explains how she got this powerful using my own creative juices, or does she already have lore? Usually I do poems on appearances or the general feels of dragons if they don't have lore, but I could try this if that's what you're asking!

@NavigatorBree
Hello! Any ideas on what you want the button to look like? Since you have lanterns I could draw one in either a grey stand or a white one, perhaps. Or include your dragon, or both :)
Also, any text color? I can do ombre like you have in your banner if you want!

@ChickenDinner
Yes! Poems are actually my main thing, if you will, so I doubt I'll stop doing them.

NOTE: I have recently gotten myself into a mess of a drawing thread, so I may be a bit slower on this one. I'll try to go as fast as possible and this thread is my main priority.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn a poem/lore aboutz how she gotz to be that powerful sounds perfect thank you ^^

also when I say super powerful elemental magic user I mean she can also manipulate time and space itself since I see them as elements too :)
@NovaBorn a poem/lore aboutz how she gotz to be that powerful sounds perfect thank you ^^

also when I say super powerful elemental magic user I mean she can also manipulate time and space itself since I see them as elements too :)
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@NovaBorn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424121&tab=dragon&did=44781817][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447819/44781817_350.png[/img][/url] Would you be willing to do a poem on this boi? I dont mind if it takes a while, as long as i'm pinged when it's done >w< He's energetic and fun, but has a Contagion that will rapidly decay another living organism at astonishing speed upon contact with his skin and ultimately leads to death. A painful, long death. (they turn into a black goop) He is also capable of plague magic and stuff. He is actually sad about this contagion, but he never shows it. He doesn't like when he doesn't get what he wants.
@NovaBorn

44781817_350.png

Would you be willing to do a poem on this boi? I dont mind if it takes a while, as long as i'm pinged when it's done >w<

He's energetic and fun, but has a Contagion that will rapidly decay another living organism at astonishing speed upon contact with his skin and ultimately leads to death. A painful, long death. (they turn into a black goop) He is also capable of plague magic and stuff. He is actually sad about this contagion, but he never shows it. He doesn't like when he doesn't get what he wants.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png