Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Abyssal Blep Invasion [Sea Bleps]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
We are now closed, thank you for participating! Your points will carry over for the next ABV. CheCk back soon for when it opens again!

Hello!
A few weeks ago, I released two sets of bleps: Pirates and Leviathans. A while later, I let users vote on which series they liked better. The winners, by one vote, were the Leviathans. Now, Leviathan Bleps are back!
Rising from the deep are monstrous bleps who make their home in the darkest, most dangerous parts of the ocean. After several centuries, they have evolved into an eldritch subspecies of Bleps. Their time spent in the abyss has infused them with demonic power, leading to strange and unique mutations exclusive to their subspecies.
Welcome to the Abyssal Blep Invasion, an event where limited-time bleps can be purchased using points. Points can be acquired by dealing damage. See below for details. If you’re confused as to what bleps are, check the link in my signature!

Once a boss is defeated, another one will appear. They will have differing difficulties and sometimes will have special rules apply. Bosses will continue to appear until the event is over.
Current Boss
Plesiosaurus
16ii7oo.jpg
Current Health: 82
Health Max: 350
Be sure to check the most recent posts, in case people posted and I haven’t updated it yet. I run on server time so past 10pm I probably won’t be updating.
(Yep it’s a placeholder stock photo, again I swear I’ll replace this with a better drawing later)
We are now closed, thank you for participating! Your points will carry over for the next ABV. CheCk back soon for when it opens again!

Hello!
A few weeks ago, I released two sets of bleps: Pirates and Leviathans. A while later, I let users vote on which series they liked better. The winners, by one vote, were the Leviathans. Now, Leviathan Bleps are back!
Rising from the deep are monstrous bleps who make their home in the darkest, most dangerous parts of the ocean. After several centuries, they have evolved into an eldritch subspecies of Bleps. Their time spent in the abyss has infused them with demonic power, leading to strange and unique mutations exclusive to their subspecies.
Welcome to the Abyssal Blep Invasion, an event where limited-time bleps can be purchased using points. Points can be acquired by dealing damage. See below for details. If you’re confused as to what bleps are, check the link in my signature!

Once a boss is defeated, another one will appear. They will have differing difficulties and sometimes will have special rules apply. Bosses will continue to appear until the event is over.
Current Boss
Plesiosaurus
16ii7oo.jpg
Current Health: 82
Health Max: 350
Be sure to check the most recent posts, in case people posted and I haven’t updated it yet. I run on server time so past 10pm I probably won’t be updating.
(Yep it’s a placeholder stock photo, again I swear I’ll replace this with a better drawing later)
Clan Lore
Here’s how to play! [b]Requirements: [/b]In order to play, you must have at least one blep! It doesn’t have to be from the Leviathan or Pirate series, but having one will gain you special bonuses. [b]How to Play[/b] 1. Select your blep. It must be one that you own. 2. Choose a side: Leviathans or Pirates. This cannot be changed, so choose wisely! 3. Take a look at the current Boss’ health. It’ll be displayed beneath the Boss’ image. Make sure to check the most recent posts by other users, in case they dealt damage and I haven’t updated the main post yet. [b]4. (If you chose Leviathans)[/b] Once every 30 minutes, you can heal one point to the current boss. You add 1 to the current Boss’ health. If you are using a blep from the Leviathan series, you heal 2 points. [b]4. (If you chose Pirates)[/b] Once every 30 minutes, you can deal one point of damage to the current boss. You subtract 1 from the current Boss’ health. If you are using a blep from the Pirates series, you deal 2 points. If you are using a captain, you deal 3 points. 5. Fill out this form and post it under this thread. [code][b]Username:[/b] Your Username Here [b]Side:[/b] Leviathans or Pirates? [b]Blep:[/b] post image here [b]Damage Done/Points Healed:[/b] [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] be sure to get this correct![/code] (Please don’t ping me when dealing damage or healing! If you’d like to purchase a blep, you can totally ping me.) So Playing the game will look like this: [quote=User 1] [b]Username:[/b] User 1 [b]Side:[/b] Leviathans [b]Blep:[/b] I’m lazy and I don’t want to upload images becabuse Tinypic captchas take forever to load but let’s assume this person is using a standard blep [b]Points Healed:[/b] 1 [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] If the current health is 189, then you heal it by 1 point, making it 190. You just have to post the number[/quote] [quote=User 2] [b]Username:[/b]User 2 [b]Side:[/b] Pirates [b]Blep:[/b] Again, I’m lazy and tired but we’ll pretend that this person is using a Captain blep [b]Damage Done:[/b] 3 (because they’re using a Captain) [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] User 1 just healed the Boss and brought the health to 190. Captains deal 3 points of damage, so the health is brought down to 187. Again, you only have to post the final number[/quote]
Here’s how to play!

Requirements: In order to play, you must have at least one blep! It doesn’t have to be from the Leviathan or Pirate series, but having one will gain you special bonuses.

How to Play
1. Select your blep. It must be one that you own.
2. Choose a side: Leviathans or Pirates. This cannot be changed, so choose wisely!
3. Take a look at the current Boss’ health. It’ll be displayed beneath the Boss’ image. Make sure to check the most recent posts by other users, in case they dealt damage and I haven’t updated the main post yet.
4. (If you chose Leviathans) Once every 30 minutes, you can heal one point to the current boss. You add 1 to the current Boss’ health. If you are using a blep from the Leviathan series, you heal 2 points.
4. (If you chose Pirates) Once every 30 minutes, you can deal one point of damage to the current boss. You subtract 1 from the current Boss’ health. If you are using a blep from the Pirates series, you deal 2 points. If you are using a captain, you deal 3 points.
5. Fill out this form and post it under this thread.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] Your Username Here [b]Side:[/b] Leviathans or Pirates? [b]Blep:[/b] post image here [b]Damage Done/Points Healed:[/b] [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] be sure to get this correct!
(Please don’t ping me when dealing damage or healing! If you’d like to purchase a blep, you can totally ping me.)

So Playing the game will look like this:
User 1 wrote:
Username: User 1
Side: Leviathans
Blep: I’m lazy and I don’t want to upload images becabuse Tinypic captchas take forever to load but let’s assume this person is using a standard blep
Points Healed: 1
Boss’ Health: If the current health is 189, then you heal it by 1 point, making it 190. You just have to post the number
User 2 wrote:
Username:User 2
Side: Pirates
Blep: Again, I’m lazy and tired but we’ll pretend that this person is using a Captain blep
Damage Done: 3 (because they’re using a Captain)
Boss’ Health: User 1 just healed the Boss and brought the health to 190. Captains deal 3 points of damage, so the health is brought down to 187. Again, you only have to post the final number
Clan Lore
How To Earn Points
Keep track of how much damage you did or healed! The more you post, the more you earn. Points can be spent on Bleps unique to this event.
If you’re short a few points, you can exchange one gem for one point, or 50 points for a dollar USD. Points bought with gems or USD will not deal damage or heal health to a Boss.
If you lower a Boss’s health to zero: Congrats! You’ve dealt the killing blow to a Boss. This is worth 50 points.
If you heal a Boss’ health past its Health Maximum: This only counts once a Boss’ health has dipped below 50 percent of its Health Max. If you heal a Boss back to its Health Max, it’s worth 50 points.
How To Earn Points
Keep track of how much damage you did or healed! The more you post, the more you earn. Points can be spent on Bleps unique to this event.
If you’re short a few points, you can exchange one gem for one point, or 50 points for a dollar USD. Points bought with gems or USD will not deal damage or heal health to a Boss.
If you lower a Boss’s health to zero: Congrats! You’ve dealt the killing blow to a Boss. This is worth 50 points.
If you heal a Boss’ health past its Health Maximum: This only counts once a Boss’ health has dipped below 50 percent of its Health Max. If you heal a Boss back to its Health Max, it’s worth 50 points.
Clan Lore
Spending Points
The bleps displayed here are part of the Abyssal Subspecies and can be obtained only from this event. New ones will be released as the event progresses.
Special Bleps will be awarded to those who deal the most points over the course of the event. These may include custom bleps.

Bleps for Sale
59sh9k.png
Snake-Jaw Monster, 200 points
Spending Points
The bleps displayed here are part of the Abyssal Subspecies and can be obtained only from this event. New ones will be released as the event progresses.
Special Bleps will be awarded to those who deal the most points over the course of the event. These may include custom bleps.

Bleps for Sale
59sh9k.png
Snake-Jaw Monster, 200 points
Clan Lore
Hall of Fame
Special perks (such as bonus points or special bleps) can be obtained by appearing here.

Most Bosses Killed:
1. Loyalties

Most Damage Dealt:

Most Healing Dealt:
Hall of Fame
Special perks (such as bonus points or special bleps) can be obtained by appearing here.

Most Bosses Killed:
1. Loyalties

Most Damage Dealt:

Most Healing Dealt:
Clan Lore
Final reserve
Final reserve
Clan Lore
Ehhh one more reserve couldn’t hurt
Ehhh one more reserve couldn’t hurt
Clan Lore
[b]Username:[/b] ClockworkEclipse [b]Side:[/b] A Pirate's Life for Me~! [b]Blep:[/b] The Duelist: Magnus [img]https://i.imgur.com/CaqnP6M.png[/img] [b]Damage Done/Points Healed:[/b] 2 [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] 198
Username: ClockworkEclipse
Side: A Pirate's Life for Me~!
Blep: The Duelist: Magnus
CaqnP6M.png
Damage Done/Points Healed: 2
Boss’ Health: 198
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[b]Username:[/b] Rockelle [b]Side:[/b] Pirates [b]Blep:[/b] First Mate [img]https://i.imgur.com/kg2LDJu.png[/img] [b]Damage Done/Points Healed:[/b] 2 [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] 195 Personal record Total damage dealt: 2
Username: Rockelle
Side: Pirates
Blep: First Mate kg2LDJu.png
Damage Done/Points Healed: 2
Boss’ Health: 195

Personal record
Total damage dealt: 2
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
[b]Username:[/b] DragonWarrior333 [b]Side:[/b] It seems we need a leviathan! [b]Blep:[/b] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/33b4/i/2018/055/1/7/pasific_ocean_blep_by_dragonwarrior333-dc46t5f.png[/img] It seems Natia has decided to help drove these pirates vack! [b]Damage Done/Points Healed:[/b] 1 [b]Boss’ Health:[/b] 196 Personal counter: 1 point healed total
Username: DragonWarrior333
Side: It seems we need a leviathan!
Blep:
pasific_ocean_blep_by_dragonwarrior333-dc46t5f.png
It seems Natia has decided to help drove these pirates vack!
Damage Done/Points Healed: 1
Boss’ Health: 196

Personal counter: 1 point healed total
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42