Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help needed! Art critiques/opinions
1 2
@EgoLobster

Heck thank you so much!! I'll put you on my pinglist for when I open the shop! <3
@EgoLobster

Heck thank you so much!! I'll put you on my pinglist for when I open the shop! <3
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@Lumieree thank youuu~
@Lumieree thank youuu~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
o-o
love
love
it
o-o
love
love
it
@NorthernLiights

Thank you! I'm glad you do.
@NorthernLiights

Thank you! I'm glad you do.
Not very qualified to say anything considering I undersell myself a lot, but please remember that you should probably at least try to get near a good hourly wage for yourself! If it takes you roughly 3 hours to make one ~1500g is probably where I would advise at a minimum. It sounds like a lot, but that's barely $5/hr!

Taking mixed payments and items always helps, and slots are a good way to keep yourself from getting overwhelmed (because trust me, these will sell like hotcakes). You can always sell for less than that of course, but please don't burn yourself out! Sometimes selling art cheap is okay for quick cash, but it's not great for anyone in the long run.

Anywho, feel free to take this with a grain of salt! You have some absolutely lovely art and I wish you the best of luck. <3
Not very qualified to say anything considering I undersell myself a lot, but please remember that you should probably at least try to get near a good hourly wage for yourself! If it takes you roughly 3 hours to make one ~1500g is probably where I would advise at a minimum. It sounds like a lot, but that's barely $5/hr!

Taking mixed payments and items always helps, and slots are a good way to keep yourself from getting overwhelmed (because trust me, these will sell like hotcakes). You can always sell for less than that of course, but please don't burn yourself out! Sometimes selling art cheap is okay for quick cash, but it's not great for anyone in the long run.

Anywho, feel free to take this with a grain of salt! You have some absolutely lovely art and I wish you the best of luck. <3
EKBMnQ9.gifEnbsb7D.gif
@Ouroboros0

Alright, thank you for the advice and tips! I will definitely do slots, because I get overwhelmed pretty quickly as it is.. working on a list of items and stuff, so everything should be all good for mixed payments! thank you again for all the advice!! <3
@Ouroboros0

Alright, thank you for the advice and tips! I will definitely do slots, because I get overwhelmed pretty quickly as it is.. working on a list of items and stuff, so everything should be all good for mixed payments! thank you again for all the advice!! <3
what a lovely style; would love to be on pinglist. Also I agree with what Ouroboros0 said but also would advise to do a bit of research of your hourly wage. And take into consideration that by matching rl prices to fr prices will greatly reduce the pool of customers. Mixed payments help ;)
That being said, it's completely worth those 1500g in my eyes. (then again , i rarely argue with artists because im the one in need of services and it's up to them to truly set the value of their works.)
what a lovely style; would love to be on pinglist. Also I agree with what Ouroboros0 said but also would advise to do a bit of research of your hourly wage. And take into consideration that by matching rl prices to fr prices will greatly reduce the pool of customers. Mixed payments help ;)
That being said, it's completely worth those 1500g in my eyes. (then again , i rarely argue with artists because im the one in need of services and it's up to them to truly set the value of their works.)
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@CoffeeCaat

Of course! Will do, thank you for your advice! and yeah, I think 1500g is a good start. Adding you to the pinglist now! <3
@CoffeeCaat

Of course! Will do, thank you for your advice! and yeah, I think 1500g is a good start. Adding you to the pinglist now! <3
1 2