Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scry's WIP Accents! [input appreciated!]
1 2 3 4 5
Ok, uh, could I get pinged for By Zero and all of the Aesthetic Collection (future additions included), to keep it simple?
Ok, uh, could I get pinged for By Zero and all of the Aesthetic Collection (future additions included), to keep it simple?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake
By Zero's already been printed-- or, rather, an accent version of it was, since the skin version didn't get much attention, hah. There's still a couple of leftover copies. I can add you to the entire AESTHETIC collection though! :0
@SashaFiredrake
By Zero's already been printed-- or, rather, an accent version of it was, since the skin version didn't get much attention, hah. There's still a couple of leftover copies. I can add you to the entire AESTHETIC collection though! :0
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryze Oh, Ok! Thank you.
@Scryze Oh, Ok! Thank you.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
"Dream Witch" [img]https://i.imgur.com/9YQ5PtL.png[/img] [b]Stage:[/b] Early WIP [b]Accent/Skin?:[/b] skin, probably. Accent if I can help it. [b]Current chance of being finished?:[/b] Somewhere medium. [b]Current interested parties:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2499948#post_2499948]Back to top[/url]
"Dream Witch"
9YQ5PtL.png
Stage: Early WIP
Accent/Skin?: skin, probably. Accent if I can help it.
Current chance of being finished?: Somewhere medium.
Current interested parties:

|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze The Dream Witch skincent looks nice so far! Since you're saying you're happy about feedback ... I noticed something in the cloud's flow which I tried to visualize in the picture below. Most clouds have a matching direction, but the flow of the yellow and the green clouds crosses each other. Personally I'd try changing the yellow ones to match both red and green. Or changing the green ones to match the yellow. Tho I really dunno if others see / care about this... Or if the lines I've put on top make sense. XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/ots5HeY.png[/img]
@Scryzze
The Dream Witch skincent looks nice so far!
Since you're saying you're happy about feedback ... I noticed something in the cloud's flow which I tried to visualize in the picture below. Most clouds have a matching direction, but the flow of the yellow and the green clouds crosses each other. Personally I'd try changing the yellow ones to match both red and green. Or changing the green ones to match the yellow.
Tho I really dunno if others see / care about this... Or if the lines I've put on top make sense. XD

ots5HeY.png
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin
Don't worry, the lines do make sense ^^ The only thing I should note is that the tiny wisps (on the legs and neck) were intended to appear as if they were being displaced by the dragon's body. hat being said, the cloud in yellow is definitely going its own direction, which I wouldn't have really paid attention to unless someone pointed it out (thank you!). That one's gonna get some fixes. :D
@Kalvin
Don't worry, the lines do make sense ^^ The only thing I should note is that the tiny wisps (on the legs and neck) were intended to appear as if they were being displaced by the dragon's body. hat being said, the cloud in yellow is definitely going its own direction, which I wouldn't have really paid attention to unless someone pointed it out (thank you!). That one's gonna get some fixes. :D
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Peacock Witch looks cool! I'd be interested to see how it turns out if you ever finish it!
@Scryzze Peacock Witch looks cool! I'd be interested to see how it turns out if you ever finish it!
ATLJ0at.png
@Shirehii
Thank you! Maybe I'll get around to working on it. ;D
@Shirehii
Thank you! Maybe I'll get around to working on it. ;D
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
"The Hare" [img]https://i.imgur.com/kJ77I7B.png[/img] [b]Stage:[/b] Late WIP [b]Accent/Skin?:[/b] Attempted accent [b]Current chance of being finished?:[/b] High [b]Current interested parties:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2499948#post_2499948]Back to top[/url]
"The Hare"
kJ77I7B.png
Stage: Late WIP
Accent/Skin?: Attempted accent
Current chance of being finished?: High
Current interested parties:

|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze - Ohh I would love pings for wildwood soul and ink bound scribe if you finish them up! They're gorgeous :0
@Scryzze - Ohh I would love pings for wildwood soul and ink bound scribe if you finish them up! They're gorgeous :0
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
1 2 3 4 5