Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [wip] Comet Diggers Lore Thread
Welcome to
THE COMET DIGGERS, AKA THE MEMEIEST CLAN TO EVER MEME
where all of our memes are fresh and our Fanta is spiked with Kool-Aid.
~~~
As you can see, I'm not taking this seriously. At all. Not even a little bit.

Well, maybe a little bit.
Anyways, who cares. A bit of general info...
  • All dragons have secondary magic and improved digging abilities, regardless of their origin. (more on secondary magic later)
  • Some dragons have guns. Specifically Myriela and her clique. No one really knows why, but they do. Whatever.
  • (most) Beastclans HATE them! Find out how, in one simple step, you too can be hated by (most) Beastclans! (serthis are okay)
  • Reality Walkers/Fandragons exist. Woohoo. (YarnDrawcia coined the term 'reality walkers' hint hint)
  • The clan's unofficial national anthem is Meme Machine.
  • Some dragons, specifically Myriela and her clique (again) and a few others, can see centralworlders, or muses.
  • ***Everybody hates Richard
***: grandly exaggerated lol
~~~
CURRENT EVENTS
none yet lmao
~~~
PINGLIST
no one lol
~~~
FAQ

Am I exaggerating the clan's status of 'the memeiest clan to ever meme'?
Yes. Greatly.

Why do some of your dragons dislike Richard?
He's a bad person. He's working for the Shade, is soulless, and I am led to believe he's an r/niceguy.

Can I ally with you?
Yes. Yes you can. I'm always accepting that kind of stuff.

What's the clan's official anthem?
I honesty have no clue. I still need to choose that.

How do fandragons enter the clan?
Either they're dragged in at gunpoint by someone outside the clan, or they just wake up in Sornieth. Then they're found by a patrol, and voila.

Are there any non-dragons in the clan?
If you can think of any of my OCs then they've probably been in the clan somewhere.
~~~
I hope you enjoy this mess of a clan lore.
But you don't have to, I'm not your parents.
Or your dog.
Welcome to
THE COMET DIGGERS, AKA THE MEMEIEST CLAN TO EVER MEME
where all of our memes are fresh and our Fanta is spiked with Kool-Aid.
~~~
As you can see, I'm not taking this seriously. At all. Not even a little bit.

Well, maybe a little bit.
Anyways, who cares. A bit of general info...
  • All dragons have secondary magic and improved digging abilities, regardless of their origin. (more on secondary magic later)
  • Some dragons have guns. Specifically Myriela and her clique. No one really knows why, but they do. Whatever.
  • (most) Beastclans HATE them! Find out how, in one simple step, you too can be hated by (most) Beastclans! (serthis are okay)
  • Reality Walkers/Fandragons exist. Woohoo. (YarnDrawcia coined the term 'reality walkers' hint hint)
  • The clan's unofficial national anthem is Meme Machine.
  • Some dragons, specifically Myriela and her clique (again) and a few others, can see centralworlders, or muses.
  • ***Everybody hates Richard
***: grandly exaggerated lol
~~~
CURRENT EVENTS
none yet lmao
~~~
PINGLIST
no one lol
~~~
FAQ

Am I exaggerating the clan's status of 'the memeiest clan to ever meme'?
Yes. Greatly.

Why do some of your dragons dislike Richard?
He's a bad person. He's working for the Shade, is soulless, and I am led to believe he's an r/niceguy.

Can I ally with you?
Yes. Yes you can. I'm always accepting that kind of stuff.

What's the clan's official anthem?
I honesty have no clue. I still need to choose that.

How do fandragons enter the clan?
Either they're dragged in at gunpoint by someone outside the clan, or they just wake up in Sornieth. Then they're found by a patrol, and voila.

Are there any non-dragons in the clan?
If you can think of any of my OCs then they've probably been in the clan somewhere.
~~~
I hope you enjoy this mess of a clan lore.
But you don't have to, I'm not your parents.
Or your dog.
Dragons

Leaders
- Roua
- Juko
Leaders have the final word in everything. They make the important decisions and keep everything from selfdestructing. They manage diplomacy and all of that stuff.

Co-Leaders
- Jukoua
- Cyrua
Co-Leaders are usually related to the leaders in some way. They assist the leaders and take over when they have important buisness trips or are on vacation.

The Gatekeepers
- Ava
- Tameo
The Gatekeepers are Naomi descendants. They host a wide variety of glitch based magic, and are usually accompanied by a glitch of some kind. They also know how to hack stuff.

Generals
- Fielwe
- Aturo
- Red
- Geras
Generals are the leaders of the warriors, and are highly esteemed for their skills. They are each very powerful and focus on one of four categories; Speed, Endurance, Power and Evasion. If that isn't cliche then I don't know what is.

Reality Walkers/Fandragons
- Kimechi
- Shawn
- Bracelety
- Red
- Octostomp
- Octowhirl
- Octomaw
- Peppermint
- Herb Cookie
The Reality Walkers, or Fandragons, sport an array of colorful abilities. They are usually ripped from their homeworlds and placed in Sornieth for an extremely unclear reason. Whenever they fall asleep in Sornieth, they return to their homeworld and vice versa.

Realm Jumpers
- Calamitas
The Realm Jumpers are a unique kind of Reality Walker, having access to more than their home world and Sornieth. The world they end up in is completely up to chance, and they usually stray away from joining a clan, in fear of being subject to suspicion due to how rare they are in Sornieth.

Other People
- Doughbelly
- Yaiire
- Rangea
- Drip
- Osui
- Priestess
- Outlaw
People (or dragons) who aren't apart of the clan, but are still here anyways. Why? Screw the rules, I have money.

Outsiders
- Yato
- Mir
- Melodi
- Rhithym
- Kyle
- Tai
- SAIL
- Calamitas
- Necro
- Oki
- Phosphy
- Quilly
- Rosa
- Furnace
- Whirlpool
People who visit every so often who are definitely NOT dragons. Nope, no dragon here. Not one bit.
Dragons

Leaders
- Roua
- Juko
Leaders have the final word in everything. They make the important decisions and keep everything from selfdestructing. They manage diplomacy and all of that stuff.

Co-Leaders
- Jukoua
- Cyrua
Co-Leaders are usually related to the leaders in some way. They assist the leaders and take over when they have important buisness trips or are on vacation.

The Gatekeepers
- Ava
- Tameo
The Gatekeepers are Naomi descendants. They host a wide variety of glitch based magic, and are usually accompanied by a glitch of some kind. They also know how to hack stuff.

Generals
- Fielwe
- Aturo
- Red
- Geras
Generals are the leaders of the warriors, and are highly esteemed for their skills. They are each very powerful and focus on one of four categories; Speed, Endurance, Power and Evasion. If that isn't cliche then I don't know what is.

Reality Walkers/Fandragons
- Kimechi
- Shawn
- Bracelety
- Red
- Octostomp
- Octowhirl
- Octomaw
- Peppermint
- Herb Cookie
The Reality Walkers, or Fandragons, sport an array of colorful abilities. They are usually ripped from their homeworlds and placed in Sornieth for an extremely unclear reason. Whenever they fall asleep in Sornieth, they return to their homeworld and vice versa.

Realm Jumpers
- Calamitas
The Realm Jumpers are a unique kind of Reality Walker, having access to more than their home world and Sornieth. The world they end up in is completely up to chance, and they usually stray away from joining a clan, in fear of being subject to suspicion due to how rare they are in Sornieth.

Other People
- Doughbelly
- Yaiire
- Rangea
- Drip
- Osui
- Priestess
- Outlaw
People (or dragons) who aren't apart of the clan, but are still here anyways. Why? Screw the rules, I have money.

Outsiders
- Yato
- Mir
- Melodi
- Rhithym
- Kyle
- Tai
- SAIL
- Calamitas
- Necro
- Oki
- Phosphy
- Quilly
- Rosa
- Furnace
- Whirlpool
People who visit every so often who are definitely NOT dragons. Nope, no dragon here. Not one bit.
[size=5]Important Dragons[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38928772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389288/38928772_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Roua[/b] - clan leader numero uno - hates beastclan harpies, but is okay with terraria harpies - loves soft things - kinda sorta self centered - had the genius idea of sheltering non dragons ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38928773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389288/38928773_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Juko[/b] - clan leader numero dos - due to a throat injury, cannot speak and is mute - if you interrupt his smithing he will smack you with the nearest thing he has - particularly enjoy's tai's company - treats sunset as his daughter ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39002144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390022/39002144_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Xylon[/b] - first dragon other than the leaders - island flight deity - eyes are flashlights - i n f i n i t e c a b b y h a t s t o r a g e - loves yato's company, she thinks he's really nice ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39040686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390407/39040686_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cyrua[/b] - roua's daughter - infected by necro-atara - necklace is what keeps the virus stable, take it off and you might be infected - probably transferred a dormant version of necro-atara to jukoua on accident - a really kind person nonetheless ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41286608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412867/41286608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bracelety[/b] - very hyperactive - glued to sunset and aturo - obsessed with ice flight - if you hurt sunset or aturo you might want to run - loves her alstromeria fox ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40602789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406028/40602789_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kimechi[/b] - originally fodder, now a Reality Walker - stares into her pearl for insight on Goiky - bffs with shawn - s c r e e c h - loves to draw apparently ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41053643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410537/41053643_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Drip[/b] - zombie fae - wants to be a medic - friends with amiea - gets into [i]everything[/i] - regrets to use his rot and plague magic ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41863567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418636/41863567_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Red[/b] - more lizard than dragon - spit, speed, climbing, instakill - his jaw is practically nonexistant while roaring, can open wider than most - hisses quite often - begrudgingly respects the other generals ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42095869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420959/42095869_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Octowhirl[/b] - half fae and half machine - whirrs, beeps and whistles for communication - KEEP ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN - spreads ink, can hide in ink - incredibly self centered ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43222652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432227/43222652_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Octowhirl[/b] - coatl octoweapon - perfect speech - the diplomacist for the octoweapons - loves sushi - attacks via c h o m p
Important Dragons

38928772_350.png

Roua
- clan leader numero uno
- hates beastclan harpies, but is okay with terraria harpies
- loves soft things
- kinda sorta self centered
- had the genius idea of sheltering non dragons

~~~

38928773_350.png

Juko
- clan leader numero dos
- due to a throat injury, cannot speak and is mute
- if you interrupt his smithing he will smack you with the nearest thing he has
- particularly enjoy's tai's company
- treats sunset as his daughter

~~~

39002144_350.png

Xylon
- first dragon other than the leaders
- island flight deity
- eyes are flashlights
- i n f i n i t e c a b b y h a t s t o r a g e
- loves yato's company, she thinks he's really nice

~~~

39040686_350.png

Cyrua
- roua's daughter
- infected by necro-atara
- necklace is what keeps the virus stable, take it off and you might be infected
- probably transferred a dormant version of necro-atara to jukoua on accident
- a really kind person nonetheless

~~~

41286608_350.png

Bracelety
- very hyperactive
- glued to sunset and aturo
- obsessed with ice flight
- if you hurt sunset or aturo you might want to run
- loves her alstromeria fox

~~~

40602789_350.png

Kimechi
- originally fodder, now a Reality Walker
- stares into her pearl for insight on Goiky
- bffs with shawn
- s c r e e c h
- loves to draw apparently

~~~

41053643_350.png

Drip
- zombie fae
- wants to be a medic
- friends with amiea
- gets into everything
- regrets to use his rot and plague magic

~~~

41863567_350.png

Red
- more lizard than dragon
- spit, speed, climbing, instakill
- his jaw is practically nonexistant while roaring, can open wider than most
- hisses quite often
- begrudgingly respects the other generals

~~~

42095869_350.png

Octowhirl
- half fae and half machine
- whirrs, beeps and whistles for communication
- KEEP ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
- spreads ink, can hide in ink
- incredibly self centered

~~~

43222652_350.png

Octowhirl
- coatl octoweapon
- perfect speech
- the diplomacist for the octoweapons
- loves sushi
- attacks via c h o m p
Clan Phenomena

Secondary Magic
  • Secondary Magic is determined by appearance. For example, a metallic, gray dragon might have a Metalworks Secondary Magic.
  • Secondary Magic can be dang near anything.
  • Secondary Magic is only available to adult dragons. No hatchlings using secondary magic.
  • There are millions of Secondary Magic types out there. You just have to look.

Viruses
  • Necro-atara: Afflicted by ???. The infected gains Necrozma armor, whether it be Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings or something entirely different. The infected also sacrifices their ability to competently communicate, instead communicating through cries and growls. Cure unknown, but the virus can be stabilized via a powerful caster or witchdoctor.
  • Mushroom Fever: Afflicted by glowing blue mushrooms from deep underground or via Crabulon. The infected suffers aural glitches, occasional fainting and visible hue changes. Cured by waiting out the symptoms. Specific types of infected, such as Nuclear-type Pokemon or automatons, can be controlled via signal, but be warned that they may attempt to struggle free of control after some time.
  • Sulfur Syndrome: Afflicted by staying near the Sulphurous Sea for prolonged amounts of time or via the Desert Scourge. The infected becomes calmed, almost lethargic. Cured by falling asleep or applying an antidote.
  • Abyss Syndrome: Afflicted by staying in the Abyss for prolonged amounts of time or via the Aquatic Scourge or Eidolon Wyrm. The infected becomes frightened to the point of extreme paranoia, which makes the patient dangerous to approach for fear of attacks. Cured by falling asleep or applying an antidote.
  • Cephamutatio: Afflicted by ???. The infected slowly but surely transforms into an inkling or octoling, usually painlessly. No known cure. Credit to @Realuity.
  • More to be discovered...

Legendary Items
  • Azure Flute: Appears to be an ancient instrument of some sorts. No known recordings of what occurs when you play it, due to no one surviving to tell the tale.
  • Death Jar: A jar containing the highly infectious Group V RNA virus Rosalia. If I were to list the symptoms I might be banned, but here's the wiki page. After being left alone for some time, it will open. After that, the sample will become airborne shortly. Protect it with your life. Credit to @Bumbling.
  • Twisted Rosalia's Heart: An 'upgrade' to the Death Jar. A heart-shaped container that holds a mix of Paraskevi and Rosalia, a highly deadly combination. DO NOT OPEN, NO MATTER WHAT. Credit to @/Bumbling.
  • Hourai Elixir: A forbidden elixir from the Touhou Project universe's moon. This medicine grants immortality to the truest sense to the consumer as long as they have had three tastes. The first taste ceases aging and growing up. The second makes them incapable of becoming ill. The final taste makes one completely immortal. They will stay as frail and vunerable as before, still feeling pain, but they can't age, become ill, or die. All injuries will cease, critical ones healed in a matter of days. Complete destruction will end up in complete restoration. For obvious reasons, this kind of Hourai Elixir is completely non-canon and its immortality isn't permanent. Probably tastes like death and strawberries. Credit to @Thunderose.

Suspicious Items
  • The Octo-fier: A large *** needle that turns anything into an Octoling. Credit to @Macetri.
  • SYNTAX ERROR: jejfojuijruniwkiwun 2dwijdjwnwic wdiw wodjufefd
  • Suspicious Looking Eye: A detached eye the size of a Tundra's paw. When held, gives the feeling of being watched. Only usable at night.
  • Goodie Bags: When opened, forces the mindset of anyone onto the effected. The effected also gains the target's appearance, seemingly cosplaying as them. Credit to @Icanlogin.
  • Hedlok Capsule: A sphere made of plastic-like red glass, reinforced with metal. Contains the being known as Hedlok, hence its name.
  • Hedlok: Semi-sentient. Gained form Hedlok Capsule. A metal skull with gold teeth, and glowing red eyes. Made by Dr. C (Coyle). When equipped, it locks onto the head. Usually, as displayed by the Pearl incident, when not fully trained, can make a person act erratically and attack anything near. But when under good hands, or, ARMS, can make someone a force to be reckoned with.
  • Villain Whistle: A whistle that summons a random villain on command. For some reason, it sounds like a kazoo. Useful for when you need a villain for some reason. Credit to @/Bumbling.

Jars
  • Jar of Shame: Contains Coyle's son, Helix. Great Zara repellent.
  • Mayo Jar: An ordinary mayonnaise jar. Useful for attracting Pearlitis patient 0, but be warned that she may attack.
  • Vega Jar: An empty jar that, somehow, in some way, summons 255 Rare Candies and 8 Lucky Eggs. Useful if you hate grinding.
  • Awareness Jar: When opened, gives the opener the ability to sense the effects of any jar. Usually used to give the awareness of jars to a new staff memeber of the CJI, but is sometimes accidentally left in Roleplay enviornments. Credit to @/Realuity.
  • Clean Jar: Initially you thought it was full of hand sanitizer. That thought was probably gonna lead up to one of your worst life decisions, buddy. Amazing Agent 3 repellent. Credit to @/Bumbling.
  • Yarn Jar: A Jar that's capable of turning someone into yarn, and vice versa. Using this jar's contents on an already yarnified (non-yarnified for previously yarn?) turns them back. I don't know why you'd use this, but go ahead. Credit to @/Thunderose.

Fauna
  • Nucleon: A pure Nuclear type Pokemon. Susceptible to Mushroom Fever, but an otherwise hardy species. A notable member of the species is Nucle, a mute Nucleon that is attracted to viruses.
  • Octolings: Humanoid octopi. The most prominent features are the markings around its eyes, its rounded ears and the four tentacles that make up its hair. They exhibit the ability to transform into an octopus form to swim through ink, and are damaged by opposing ink. Notable members of the species are Eight, Mir and Yato.
  • Inklings: Humanoid squids. The most prominent features are the mask-like markings around its eyes, its pointed ears and the six tentacles that make up their hair. Their hair tentacles are shown to be able to glow in the dark. They exhibit the ability to transform into a squid form to swim through ink and are damaged by opposing ink, much like octolings. Notable members of the species are Melodi, Banksii, Kyle and Flammea.
  • Avali: Bipedal fluffy raptors. Poor eyesight, yet excellent hearing. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, and are most notable for using a compound known as aerogel to build most Avali tech. A notable member of the species is Tai, a lone Avali accompanied by an AI known as SAIL.

jeez that took a while.........
sorry for any double pings
or any pings at all ;u;
Clan Phenomena

Secondary Magic
  • Secondary Magic is determined by appearance. For example, a metallic, gray dragon might have a Metalworks Secondary Magic.
  • Secondary Magic can be dang near anything.
  • Secondary Magic is only available to adult dragons. No hatchlings using secondary magic.
  • There are millions of Secondary Magic types out there. You just have to look.

Viruses
  • Necro-atara: Afflicted by ???. The infected gains Necrozma armor, whether it be Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings or something entirely different. The infected also sacrifices their ability to competently communicate, instead communicating through cries and growls. Cure unknown, but the virus can be stabilized via a powerful caster or witchdoctor.
  • Mushroom Fever: Afflicted by glowing blue mushrooms from deep underground or via Crabulon. The infected suffers aural glitches, occasional fainting and visible hue changes. Cured by waiting out the symptoms. Specific types of infected, such as Nuclear-type Pokemon or automatons, can be controlled via signal, but be warned that they may attempt to struggle free of control after some time.
  • Sulfur Syndrome: Afflicted by staying near the Sulphurous Sea for prolonged amounts of time or via the Desert Scourge. The infected becomes calmed, almost lethargic. Cured by falling asleep or applying an antidote.
  • Abyss Syndrome: Afflicted by staying in the Abyss for prolonged amounts of time or via the Aquatic Scourge or Eidolon Wyrm. The infected becomes frightened to the point of extreme paranoia, which makes the patient dangerous to approach for fear of attacks. Cured by falling asleep or applying an antidote.
  • Cephamutatio: Afflicted by ???. The infected slowly but surely transforms into an inkling or octoling, usually painlessly. No known cure. Credit to @Realuity.

Legendary Items
  • Azure Flute: Appears to be an ancient instrument of some sorts. No known recordings of what occurs when you play it, due to no one surviving to tell the tale.
  • Death Jar: A jar containing the highly infectious Group V RNA virus Rosalia. If I were to list the symptoms I might be banned, but here's the wiki page. After being left alone for some time, it will open. After that, the sample will become airborne shortly. Protect it with your life. Credit to @Bumbling.
  • Twisted Rosalia's Heart: An 'upgrade' to the Death Jar. A heart-shaped container that holds a mix of Paraskevi and Rosalia, a highly deadly combination. DO NOT OPEN, NO MATTER WHAT. Credit to @/Bumbling.
  • Hourai Elixir: A forbidden elixir from the Touhou Project universe's moon. This medicine grants immortality to the truest sense to the consumer as long as they have had three tastes. The first taste ceases aging and growing up. The second makes them incapable of becoming ill. The final taste makes one completely immortal. They will stay as frail and vunerable as before, still feeling pain, but they can't age, become ill, or die. All injuries will cease, critical ones healed in a matter of days. Complete destruction will end up in complete restoration. For obvious reasons, this kind of Hourai Elixir is completely non-canon and its immortality isn't permanent. Probably tastes like death and strawberries. Credit to @Thunderose.

Suspicious Items
  • The Octo-fier: A large *** needle that turns anything into an Octoling. Credit to @Macetri.
  • SYNTAX ERROR: jejfojuijruniwkiwun 2dwijdjwnwic wdiw wodjufefd
  • Suspicious Looking Eye: A detached eye the size of a Tundra's paw. When held, gives the feeling of being watched. Only usable at night.
  • Goodie Bags: When opened, forces the mindset of anyone onto the effected. The effected also gains the target's appearance, seemingly cosplaying as them. Credit to @Icanlogin.
  • Hedlok Capsule: A sphere made of plastic-like red glass, reinforced with metal. Contains the being known as Hedlok, hence its name.
  • Hedlok: Semi-sentient. Gained form Hedlok Capsule. A metal skull with gold teeth, and glowing red eyes. Made by Dr. C (Coyle). When equipped, it locks onto the head. Usually, as displayed by the Pearl incident, when not fully trained, can make a person act erratically and attack anything near. But when under good hands, or, ARMS, can make someone a force to be reckoned with.
  • Villain Whistle: A whistle that summons a random villain on command. For some reason, it sounds like a kazoo. Useful for when you need a villain for some reason. Credit to @/Bumbling.

Jars
  • Jar of Shame: Contains Coyle's son, Helix. Great Zara repellent.
  • Mayo Jar: An ordinary mayonnaise jar. Useful for attracting Pearlitis patient 0, but be warned that she may attack.
  • Vega Jar: An empty jar that, somehow, in some way, summons 255 Rare Candies and 8 Lucky Eggs. Useful if you hate grinding.
  • Awareness Jar: When opened, gives the opener the ability to sense the effects of any jar. Usually used to give the awareness of jars to a new staff memeber of the CJI, but is sometimes accidentally left in Roleplay enviornments. Credit to @/Realuity.
  • Clean Jar: Initially you thought it was full of hand sanitizer. That thought was probably gonna lead up to one of your worst life decisions, buddy. Amazing Agent 3 repellent. Credit to @/Bumbling.
  • Yarn Jar: A Jar that's capable of turning someone into yarn, and vice versa. Using this jar's contents on an already yarnified (non-yarnified for previously yarn?) turns them back. I don't know why you'd use this, but go ahead. Credit to @/Thunderose.

Fauna
  • Nucleon: A pure Nuclear type Pokemon. Susceptible to Mushroom Fever, but an otherwise hardy species. A notable member of the species is Nucle, a mute Nucleon that is attracted to viruses.
  • Octolings: Humanoid octopi. The most prominent features are the markings around its eyes, its rounded ears and the four tentacles that make up its hair. They exhibit the ability to transform into an octopus form to swim through ink, and are damaged by opposing ink. Notable members of the species are Eight, Mir and Yato.
  • Inklings: Humanoid squids. The most prominent features are the mask-like markings around its eyes, its pointed ears and the six tentacles that make up their hair. Their hair tentacles are shown to be able to glow in the dark. They exhibit the ability to transform into a squid form to swim through ink and are damaged by opposing ink, much like octolings. Notable members of the species are Melodi, Banksii, Kyle and Flammea.
  • Avali: Bipedal fluffy raptors. Poor eyesight, yet excellent hearing. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, and are most notable for using a compound known as aerogel to build most Avali tech. A notable member of the species is Tai, a lone Avali accompanied by an AI known as SAIL.

jeez that took a while.........
sorry for any double pings
or any pings at all ;u;
reserved
reserved
reserved 2
reserved 2
reserved 3
reserved 3
reserved 4
reserved 4
reserved 5, for good measure
reserved 5, for good measure
good lore
good lore
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!