Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Artsy Appetites (finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote=Entry Form] [b]Artist Name:[/b] sbslink [b]Event:[/b] main [b]Prompt:[/b]Self-portrait of your artist/baker dragon [b]Title:[/b] That's Tiramisu for you! [b]Art:[/b] [img]http://sbslink.nl/fr/TiramisuPortret.png[/img] [b]Medium:Traditional[/b] [b]Additional Info:- [/b] [b]Artist Comments:Tiramisu LOVES to bake. From small party snacks to bigger cakes, he loves it all. He has a favour for the sweet stuff, but can so savoury as well.[/b][/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Artist Name: sbslink
Event: main
Prompt:Self-portrait of your artist/baker dragon
Title: That's Tiramisu for you!
Art: TiramisuPortret.png
Medium:Traditional
Additional Info:-
Artist Comments:Tiramisu LOVES to bake. From small party snacks to bigger cakes, he loves it all. He has a favour for the sweet stuff, but can so savoury as well.
lightbottom.png
Can we label which prompt is which for the dailies? I have to figure out which one(s) I'm doing. :3
Can we label which prompt is which for the dailies? I have to figure out which one(s) I'm doing. :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon
I edited the prompt post to clarify that every daily is assigned to a certain day (ex today, familiar bakers)
If you don’t like a prompt, you don’t have to participate that day! Or you could do a bonus prompt for that event.

As far as labeling, in the form when you enter, there’s a space to provide what event it is, the prompt, and the title for your piece.
@RaiStarDragon
I edited the prompt post to clarify that every daily is assigned to a certain day (ex today, familiar bakers)
If you don’t like a prompt, you don’t have to participate that day! Or you could do a bonus prompt for that event.

As far as labeling, in the form when you enter, there’s a space to provide what event it is, the prompt, and the title for your piece.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
I'd like to have my piece from yesterday counted for Familiar Bakers today please, then! (That is, if it is today? The post says Tuesday.)
@Elisse
I'd like to have my piece from yesterday counted for Familiar Bakers today please, then! (That is, if it is today? The post says Tuesday.)
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@Kauria lol ooops I didn’t catch that. You’re right! I got your entry down :)

@sbslink also Thank you for entering \o/ your entry is marked down too!
@Kauria lol ooops I didn’t catch that. You’re right! I got your entry down :)

@sbslink also Thank you for entering \o/ your entry is marked down too!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center]@RaiStarDragon @ObsidianMage @Sylvandyr @LuminousNoble @LucidWhispers @humanityxpeople @Kauria @Snapdragoon @/haidasmatch @Gravebloom @sbslink @KittyHamilton Hello everyone! I pinged everyone to announce [b][color=#d58586]Sunday's daily winner! [/color][/b] Congratulations @haidasmatch for your entry, [color=#afb87d][i]"Baking Boy!"[/i][/color] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XLuYPiZ.png[/img][/center] [quote=Baking Boy] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ed81169166985408a672be2166f2c59f/tumblr_pa8oitvAOm1veoaxdo3_r1_500.png[/img] [b]Artist Name:[/b] haidasmatch [b]Event:[/b] Daily [b]Prompt:[/b] Dragon Bakers [b]Medium:[/b] Traditional [b]Additional Info:[/b] I know the quality isn't the best, my phone's camera isn't great. [b]Artist Comments:[/b] N/A[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XLuYPiZ.png[/img][/center] And now, for a bit of housecleaning! So I realized the prize for the daily winners were the new fest familiar...that hasn't been released yet...so stay tuned! [b][color=#d58586]Daily winners will receive their prizes promptly when Brightshine officially starts.[/color][/b] Since I pinged everyone initially, it would be important to know that if you'd like to [b]be removed from the daily pinglist[/b], please let me know! I will [b]ping once for the announcement of the prompt[/b] and [b]once for the winner.[/b] If you'd prefer to only be pinged for your category, let me know that too! ^^ @Kauria Since you entered your piece before the rule was clarified, your daily familiar entry has been accepted. I apologize for the miscommunication! Thank you for your patience! Going forward, the daily prompt on the prompts post will only show the current prompt. [b][size=6][color=#d58586]Today's Daily Prompt: Familiar Bakers![/color][/size][/b] You have until 30 min after rollover (00:30 FRT) for your daily entry to be accepted. The main competition entries will be accepted til the close of Brightshine, and the same for the bonus entries. Happy creating, my inspiring artists! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SNH9aOp.gif[/img]
@RaiStarDragon @ObsidianMage @Sylvandyr @LuminousNoble @LucidWhispers @humanityxpeople @Kauria @Snapdragoon @/haidasmatch @Gravebloom @sbslink @KittyHamilton

Hello everyone! I pinged everyone to announce Sunday's daily winner! Congratulations @haidasmatch for your entry, "Baking Boy!"
XLuYPiZ.png
Baking Boy wrote:
tumblr_pa8oitvAOm1veoaxdo3_r1_500.png
Artist Name: haidasmatch
Event: Daily
Prompt: Dragon Bakers
Medium: Traditional
Additional Info: I know the quality isn't the best, my phone's camera isn't great.
Artist Comments: N/A
XLuYPiZ.png

And now, for a bit of housecleaning!

So I realized the prize for the daily winners were the new fest familiar...that hasn't been released yet...so stay tuned!

Daily winners will receive their prizes promptly when Brightshine officially starts.

Since I pinged everyone initially, it would be important to know that if you'd like to be removed from the daily pinglist, please let me know! I will ping once for the announcement of the prompt and once for the winner.

If you'd prefer to only be pinged for your category, let me know that too! ^^

@Kauria
Since you entered your piece before the rule was clarified, your daily familiar entry has been accepted. I apologize for the miscommunication!

Thank you for your patience!

Going forward, the daily prompt on the prompts post will only show the current prompt.

Today's Daily Prompt: Familiar Bakers!

You have until 30 min after rollover (00:30 FRT) for your daily entry to be accepted.

The main competition entries will be accepted til the close of Brightshine, and the same for the bonus entries.

Happy creating, my inspiring artists!

SNH9aOp.gif
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
All my kids will let me do atm... [quote=Entry Form][b]Artist Name:[/b] RaiStarDragon [b]Event:[/b] Familiar Baker [b]Prompt:[/b] [b]Title:[/b] Phoenix Buns [b]Art:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/70d7/f/2018/169/5/d/pheonix_by_raistardragon-dces1av.png[/img] [b]Medium:[/b] Digital Lineart [b]Additional Info:[/b] if my kids allow me more time on my computer I may finish this correctly, as it is it's super rushed. [b]Artist Comments:[/b][/quote] Phoenix cooking buns with it's feet. How else do you think the buns get those markings on them?

All my kids will let me do atm...
Entry Form wrote:
Artist Name: RaiStarDragon
Event: Familiar Baker
Prompt:
Title: Phoenix Buns
Art: pheonix_by_raistardragon-dces1av.png
Medium: Digital Lineart
Additional Info: if my kids allow me more time on my computer I may finish this correctly, as it is it's super rushed.
Artist Comments:
Phoenix cooking buns with it's feet. How else do you think the buns get those markings on them?
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Ok, I apologize greatly for this horrible linework, i don’t have my sketchbook so this was done on my phone with my fingers. But. I’m still proud of it. I present: the CUTEST drawing I have ever had the privilege of drawing! Title: Mother and Daughter. [img]http://imgur.com/wcn1UhP.png[/img] @RaiStarDragon Wow, that looks amazing!
Ok, I apologize greatly for this horrible linework, i don’t have my sketchbook so this was done on my phone with my fingers. But. I’m still proud of it.
I present: the CUTEST drawing I have ever had the privilege of drawing!
Title: Mother and Daughter.
wcn1UhP.png

@RaiStarDragon
Wow, that looks amazing!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
:O Wow, thanks!

This is such a cute contest, I love the prompts! I've got some ideas for a couple more, so I'll probably be back~
:O Wow, thanks!

This is such a cute contest, I love the prompts! I've got some ideas for a couple more, so I'll probably be back~
5c4e07a8fd2b2b58836c57d5e6752393c5ab0a0f.png
[quote=Entry Form][b]Artist Name:[/b] Gravebloom [b]Event:[/b] daily [b]Prompt:[/b] Familiar Bakers [b]Title:[/b] A Nature Sprite's Deeeelight [b]Art:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0alSx7e.png[/img] [b]Medium:[/b] Digital [b]Artist Comments:[/b] Okay, I'm way more proud of this one! I recently won my very first sprite in a raffle, so I decided to draw her![/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Artist Name: Gravebloom
Event: daily
Prompt: Familiar Bakers
Title: A Nature Sprite's Deeeelight
Art: 0alSx7e.png
Medium: Digital
Artist Comments: Okay, I'm way more proud of this one! I recently won my very first sprite in a raffle, so I decided to draw her!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12