Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw the user above you!
1 2
Alright. I believe most of use have heard of the 'draw the `blank` above you' threads, right? Hm. This conversations one sided, I suppose. Anyway, I've decided to create one based off of the 'scry the user' challenges.
In this one, you look at the player above you's name, profile, anything you please and simple draw a scene or creature that represents them. If you decide to participate, please;

-Do not claim two posts at a time. (Finish the first before playing again!)
-No nsfw, gore is OK but warn people in your post.
-If you have any comments on anything you'd like expressed in your drawing, ask, but mostly let everyone do there own thing!
-You can keep posting even if the user above has only put a claim post.
-Please put `skip me` if your just saying Ty or bumping :3

*looks up*
Well, uh. Go ahead. I have no one to do..
Also, if this has already been made please tell me, I looked at the first 2 pages that came up and it didn't seem so!
Alright. I believe most of use have heard of the 'draw the `blank` above you' threads, right? Hm. This conversations one sided, I suppose. Anyway, I've decided to create one based off of the 'scry the user' challenges.
In this one, you look at the player above you's name, profile, anything you please and simple draw a scene or creature that represents them. If you decide to participate, please;

-Do not claim two posts at a time. (Finish the first before playing again!)
-No nsfw, gore is OK but warn people in your post.
-If you have any comments on anything you'd like expressed in your drawing, ask, but mostly let everyone do there own thing!
-You can keep posting even if the user above has only put a claim post.
-Please put `skip me` if your just saying Ty or bumping :3

*looks up*
Well, uh. Go ahead. I have no one to do..
Also, if this has already been made please tell me, I looked at the first 2 pages that came up and it didn't seem so!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn Your username made me think of a sci-fi style character with a lot of space themes so here's what I got. Hope you like. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/356c/th/pre/i/2018/169/d/f/nova_born_by_wintersblight-dcerkfy.jpg[/img] [s]Kind of wished I visited your clan and read your profile first because you don't seem like the sci-fi type. Sorry if you don't like this pic.[/s]
@NovaBorn

Your username made me think of a sci-fi style character with a lot of space themes so here's what I got. Hope you like.

nova_born_by_wintersblight-dcerkfy.jpg

Kind of wished I visited your clan and read your profile first because you don't seem like the sci-fi type. Sorry if you don't like this pic.
4xd1oW3.png
Claim @AngelOfMetall
Well.. idk even know what i did... Still, i Hope you Like it :3

Go heree, you should so click, this, yes :b
Claim @AngelOfMetall
Well.. idk even know what i did... Still, i Hope you Like it :3

Go heree, you should so click, this, yes :b
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
Claim! I love fish and fish-related accents (especially Zoras). Count me in!
Claim! I love fish and fish-related accents (especially Zoras). Count me in!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora

21ag6tk.png

here she is!! I used your avatar dragon and vista for inspiration. Also I now know that zoras are really fun to draw, thank you for opening my eyes
@KalliZora

21ag6tk.png

here she is!! I used your avatar dragon and vista for inspiration. Also I now know that zoras are really fun to draw, thank you for opening my eyes
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Claim! Just gonna add that I'm the most cat person-y a cat person can be. @Astrophile Hope this is good!! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e289/f/2018/171/f/d/astrophile_dtuau_by_hizkoh-dceyw1b.png[/img]
Claim! Just gonna add that I'm the most cat person-y a cat person can be.

@Astrophile Hope this is good!!
astrophile_dtuau_by_hizkoh-dceyw1b.png
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines [img]https://imgur.com/cmjZcVh.png[/img] Sorry it took so long! My feral art is extremely rusty
@DefinedVines
cmjZcVh.png
Sorry it took so long! My feral art is extremely rusty
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
claim <3
claim <3
uQGht2s.png
Claim! Loving this idea ^^
Claim! Loving this idea ^^
@/AngelofMetal {not gunna double ping because edits} Omegerh I love it :D I amactually a huge fan of science-fi x3 Also since why not, [s]claim![/s] @imuumi alright, these are kinda goofie so sorry bout that but it was just so tempting ;^^ but you can always go again if your looking for a more artsy post..from a more artsey person ...heheh.... [img]https://image.ibb.co/cOnC0J/imuumi.png[/img] For this one, I thought mummy when I saw your name. And when I googled it it seemed to be a comedy show {{i think uuuuuhh}} so theres a tv set with a guy slipping on bananas in the background. I also put an eye. Beuase I can be pronounced eye. [img]https://image.ibb.co/dZcC0J/slightlyconfuusednewbie.png[/img] This one I got from your dragon and the fact that you seem to like scrolls and whee you said 'slightly confused newbie'. I also put tp on the dergs head. because why not... Once again sorry im not like pro artist or sumthin but these are the things that came to mind :P
@/AngelofMetal {not gunna double ping because edits}
Omegerh I love it :D I amactually a huge fan of science-fi x3
Also since why not, claim!
@imuumi
alright, these are kinda goofie so sorry bout that but it was just so tempting ;^^
but you can always go again if your looking for a more artsy post..from a more artsey person ...heheh....
imuumi.png
For this one, I thought mummy when I saw your name. And when I googled it it seemed to be a comedy show {{i think uuuuuhh}} so theres a tv set with a guy slipping on bananas in the background. I also put an eye. Beuase I can be pronounced eye.
slightlyconfuusednewbie.png
This one I got from your dragon and the fact that you seem to like scrolls and
whee you said 'slightly confused newbie'. I also put tp on the dergs head. because why not...
Once again sorry im not like pro artist or sumthin but these are the things that came to mind :P
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2