Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Art partner(s?) (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ack, I don't know how I would be able to do adopts since I'm a traditional artist...no copy and pasting for me. :/ Although, I do have a Spiral base drawn up, just not the current talent to line it digitally - I also have no idea how to make adopts? I am worse than a noob with digital, apologies. ^^; So...I'm not sure what I can do when it comes to adopts. I can do all sorts of customs though - I had an art shop a while back and that is what I did.

For themes, all the ones you guys have said are pretty cool, but I especially like the seasons since there are a lot of ways we could encorperate them - also, our shop could be called 'Seasonal Art Shop' or something. I dunno, just throwing that out there. Another idea is that we could base it off of our four elements, since we all have different ones, but it's not as good an idea as the others.
Ack, I don't know how I would be able to do adopts since I'm a traditional artist...no copy and pasting for me. :/ Although, I do have a Spiral base drawn up, just not the current talent to line it digitally - I also have no idea how to make adopts? I am worse than a noob with digital, apologies. ^^; So...I'm not sure what I can do when it comes to adopts. I can do all sorts of customs though - I had an art shop a while back and that is what I did.

For themes, all the ones you guys have said are pretty cool, but I especially like the seasons since there are a lot of ways we could encorperate them - also, our shop could be called 'Seasonal Art Shop' or something. I dunno, just throwing that out there. Another idea is that we could base it off of our four elements, since we all have different ones, but it's not as good an idea as the others.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Hmm. This could be a nonspecified art thingy, like some adopts some art.
Or you could maybe print a whole bunch of copies of a design but who has time for that-
Hmm. This could be a nonspecified art thingy, like some adopts some art.
Or you could maybe print a whole bunch of copies of a design but who has time for that-
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@Deramadus
Yeah, I agree, I really do like the seasons! Also, random thought but if we do seasons, we could have sales depending on so! Like, say it's winter, then all winter adopts will have a discount. Or, everything except winter has a sale. Or, maybe the first week of a season has a sale?

Also, as far as adopts go, considering the situation we're in, I think that maybe we should have 2 work on making adoptables themselves, and 2 color them in? It's not the best idea, but Deramadus can't really color them. Any suggestions to my idea are needed!

Also, I also had the element idea in mind. I was thinking about that, that maybe we could all take 3 flights except 1, who'd take 2, but honestly, the season idea is a really good one.
@Deramadus
Yeah, I agree, I really do like the seasons! Also, random thought but if we do seasons, we could have sales depending on so! Like, say it's winter, then all winter adopts will have a discount. Or, everything except winter has a sale. Or, maybe the first week of a season has a sale?

Also, as far as adopts go, considering the situation we're in, I think that maybe we should have 2 work on making adoptables themselves, and 2 color them in? It's not the best idea, but Deramadus can't really color them. Any suggestions to my idea are needed!

Also, I also had the element idea in mind. I was thinking about that, that maybe we could all take 3 flights except 1, who'd take 2, but honestly, the season idea is a really good one.
Oh, it would be cool if there were small discounts depending on the season! But maybe only the first week of a season and not the whole season so you get enough profit.

Perhaps I could just do customs? Just to make it easier for everyone. The three of you could do adopts (and customs later on too, if you wanted) while I am the odd one out? ^^; I'm not sure how I could make them fit the theme... But I mean, I could make my 'stall' look like the season I am assigned to or something. And the themes could even just be for stall asthetic and have nothing to do with the actual art. I dunno, just spewing ideas here.
Oh, it would be cool if there were small discounts depending on the season! But maybe only the first week of a season and not the whole season so you get enough profit.

Perhaps I could just do customs? Just to make it easier for everyone. The three of you could do adopts (and customs later on too, if you wanted) while I am the odd one out? ^^; I'm not sure how I could make them fit the theme... But I mean, I could make my 'stall' look like the season I am assigned to or something. And the themes could even just be for stall asthetic and have nothing to do with the actual art. I dunno, just spewing ideas here.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Yeah, I've seen shops where they've combined art and adoptables also, so we could do that? Seems like a lot though, so I'm not sure. But, if that worked out, you could probably do custom art? I'd offer to do both adoptables and customs if we can make the 'big shop' work.

Yeah, I've seen shops where they've combined art and adoptables also, so we could do that? Seems like a lot though, so I'm not sure. But, if that worked out, you could probably do custom art? I'd offer to do both adoptables and customs if we can make the 'big shop' work.

I'm good with anything.
I'm good with anything.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
heres an sorta adopt I found while looking through old files: [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/fdxy7y/possibleadopt.png[/img][/url] ad after more searching I found a colored version [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/cENgSy/chispaadopt.png[/img][/url]
heres an sorta adopt I found while looking through old files:
possibleadopt.png
ad after more searching I found a colored version
chispaadopt.png
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
((It's exam week so I'll be slow to reply!!))

So, after some looking around for ideas, I found an art shop that is co-owned, so it gives some insight on how we might set this up: XXX
So, for instance, see how each artist has their own post? We could kind of do that, but more organized (intro post, then a few posts per person?) Then we could use the season themes to decorate our own posts (I was thinking we could even use the seasonal vista graphics as decor). And then each artist can kinda do their own type of art! So I can do traditional customs since I can't do adopts and you guys can do the same and/or do adopts! What do you think?

@/NovaBorn

Whoa, that looks good! If you wouldn't mind, can I make a suggestion? If you move the mouth down a bit and add a second nostril the drawing will look more like it's half-facing the front! Also maybe add a bit of the second set of horns peeking over from the feathers. Hope it's okay if I give suggestions like this, if not just tell me and I'll stop! ^^;
((It's exam week so I'll be slow to reply!!))

So, after some looking around for ideas, I found an art shop that is co-owned, so it gives some insight on how we might set this up: XXX
So, for instance, see how each artist has their own post? We could kind of do that, but more organized (intro post, then a few posts per person?) Then we could use the season themes to decorate our own posts (I was thinking we could even use the seasonal vista graphics as decor). And then each artist can kinda do their own type of art! So I can do traditional customs since I can't do adopts and you guys can do the same and/or do adopts! What do you think?

@/NovaBorn

Whoa, that looks good! If you wouldn't mind, can I make a suggestion? If you move the mouth down a bit and add a second nostril the drawing will look more like it's half-facing the front! Also maybe add a bit of the second set of horns peeking over from the feathers. Hope it's okay if I give suggestions like this, if not just tell me and I'll stop! ^^;
sure
I think I'd want autumn if that were to happen
sure
I think I'd want autumn if that were to happen
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
OOh. I actually did that with some other peeps for the thingy in my siggy.
Ill claim whatever seasons left!
Also, where would I put the second nostril? Its a bit weird so ill have to change the top section of the snout aswell but whee I put that nostril
OOh. I actually did that with some other peeps for the thingy in my siggy.
Ill claim whatever seasons left!
Also, where would I put the second nostril? Its a bit weird so ill have to change the top section of the snout aswell but whee I put that nostril
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10