Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | lil pride flags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@wwave I'm not sure if you saw the comments on your thread, so pinging you just in case (^_^)/ [quote name="ShadowDragon37" date="2018-08-31 15:07:58" ] Just wanted to let you know that a bunch of them aren't working anymore! I've been using the trans one for a couple of my dragons' bios, and noticed that the picture isn't there anymore. Thanks for these cute flags and I hope you can get it fixed! Edit: I also just noticed that a bunch of other pictures/links aren't working right anymore either, so I don't know if it's the website, my computer/internet, or the original sites the pictures are from [/quote] All the links are broken, so the images don't show up. Did you reupload the images or change your DA account perhaps?
@wwave
I'm not sure if you saw the comments on your thread, so pinging you just in case (^_^)/
ShadowDragon37 wrote on 2018-08-31 15:07:58:
Just wanted to let you know that a bunch of them aren't working anymore! I've been using the trans one for a couple of my dragons' bios, and noticed that the picture isn't there anymore. Thanks for these cute flags and I hope you can get it fixed!

Edit: I also just noticed that a bunch of other pictures/links aren't working right anymore either, so I don't know if it's the website, my computer/internet, or the original sites the pictures are from

All the links are broken, so the images don't show up. Did you reupload the images or change your DA account perhaps?
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@wwave - Friendly ping to letcha know these images are broken
@wwave - Friendly ping to letcha know these images are broken
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
OP deactivated their deviantart account and hasn't been on in a while, so i don't think they're coming back...
OP deactivated their deviantart account and hasn't been on in a while, so i don't think they're coming back...
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
Rip lil flags
Rip lil flags
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Aww I loved this pan flag so much
and I really liked using it my bio and my pan dragons bio

Rip lil flags haha