Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Fae Colony - LF: Fae & Collaborators
1 2
@MidnightWatcher
I have the lore up for the faes that you sent to the Scarwind Colony. If there are any details about their lore you want added, changed, or removed now or at any point in the future, just let me know! =)
@MidnightWatcher
I have the lore up for the faes that you sent to the Scarwind Colony. If there are any details about their lore you want added, changed, or removed now or at any point in the future, just let me know! =)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Amilia
I have the lore up for the fae that you sent to the Scarwind Colony. If there are any details about her lore you want added, changed, or removed now or at any point in the future, just let me know.
@Amilia
I have the lore up for the fae that you sent to the Scarwind Colony. If there are any details about her lore you want added, changed, or removed now or at any point in the future, just let me know.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Hello! I love this idea! I would totally love to get a colony of my own going! I saw you have a spot for linking colonies. Once I get mine going could I be linked in as well? Perhaps I could snag an offspring of your lore keeper to make my own lore keeper?
Hello! I love this idea! I would totally love to get a colony of my own going! I saw you have a spot for linking colonies. Once I get mine going could I be linked in as well? Perhaps I could snag an offspring of your lore keeper to make my own lore keeper?
tgHUHO3.jpg
@Minstri

i’d also like to have my own colony affiliated with this one. i’m currently working on some extra lore for this, though I do have a question: do the colonies have to be Faes only? i was thinking of making it a Fae/Imperial colony if it’s all right. i thought asking first would be okay.

@Minstri

i’d also like to have my own colony affiliated with this one. i’m currently working on some extra lore for this, though I do have a question: do the colonies have to be Faes only? i was thinking of making it a Fae/Imperial colony if it’s all right. i thought asking first would be okay.

Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
@StarCrossed5150

Absolutely! ^_^ Let me know once you get a thread or dragon set up and I'll add it to the list.

I'd be happy to sell you one of Fetch and Four's children =) I'll ping you when their next nest hatches. That will be in ~11 days.
@StarCrossed5150

Absolutely! ^_^ Let me know once you get a thread or dragon set up and I'll add it to the list.

I'd be happy to sell you one of Fetch and Four's children =) I'll ping you when their next nest hatches. That will be in ~11 days.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Cattafang

Sure! Let me know once it's set up and I'll add it. =)

The idea had mostly been around mono-breed groups (not necessarily just fae), but if you have something different in mind that's fine too!
@Cattafang

Sure! Let me know once it's set up and I'll add it. =)

The idea had mostly been around mono-breed groups (not necessarily just fae), but if you have something different in mind that's fine too!
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri the Fae lore will be part of my lore page so you could probably just link to that. Please do ping me when their nest hatches! I would love to have it. Also Levee, my clan info dealer, Haemorrhage, the clan's necromancer, and Sedai, the clan's poison and Serthis researcher will all be within my colony if you want to link them or something
@Minstri the Fae lore will be part of my lore page so you could probably just link to that. Please do ping me when their nest hatches! I would love to have it. Also Levee, my clan info dealer, Haemorrhage, the clan's necromancer, and Sedai, the clan's poison and Serthis researcher will all be within my colony if you want to link them or something
tgHUHO3.jpg
1 2