Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cubed 8: Happy Pride Month!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I also ran out of time >>; but I will be putting it up on Tumblr when I've finished it!

And thank you for hosting ^^
I also ran out of time >>; but I will be putting it up on Tumblr when I've finished it!

And thank you for hosting ^^
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@Starwindrider Nope, not too late!

@Starwindrider @bamboo1996 @Tox @FelixEgadrik @torito32123 @TreakleFurs @SpectralKitten @PricklyGoose @Monstrovity @UsagiChaan @Pathogenic @AngelSami @SkeletonPrince @Kano3Shuuya @Moshipuppy @Dragonartist24 @Rissen @HoodieCat @LunaSilverWolf @typoAdventure @Saraceaser @Celem @hanncrafter

I know a lot of you replied that you didn't have the time, but in case you did between then and now - today's the last day to enter! And if you couldn't, thanks for the consideration and checking the contest out, I hope you'll look at and read through the entries and see what other people have made!

Edit: OH MY GOD I meant to end it on June 30 not 20! No wonder everyone said they couldn't enter! I'm such a birdbrain aaa
@Starwindrider Nope, not too late!

@Starwindrider @bamboo1996 @Tox @FelixEgadrik @torito32123 @TreakleFurs @SpectralKitten @PricklyGoose @Monstrovity @UsagiChaan @Pathogenic @AngelSami @SkeletonPrince @Kano3Shuuya @Moshipuppy @Dragonartist24 @Rissen @HoodieCat @LunaSilverWolf @typoAdventure @Saraceaser @Celem @hanncrafter

I know a lot of you replied that you didn't have the time, but in case you did between then and now - today's the last day to enter! And if you couldn't, thanks for the consideration and checking the contest out, I hope you'll look at and read through the entries and see what other people have made!

Edit: OH MY GOD I meant to end it on June 30 not 20! No wonder everyone said they couldn't enter! I'm such a birdbrain aaa
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

I did, in fact, end up running out of time because I had so many other things going on. Thank you for hosting this, however, and I'll be sure to check out everyone's amazing entries and try for next year! :)
@Rhea

I did, in fact, end up running out of time because I had so many other things going on. Thank you for hosting this, however, and I'll be sure to check out everyone's amazing entries and try for next year! :)
@Rhea I'm afraid I never made anything to enter. I can't wait to see who wins though!
@Rhea I'm afraid I never made anything to enter. I can't wait to see who wins though!
aUKJE16.png
@Rhea

I've changed my entry name! :D
@Rhea

I've changed my entry name! :D
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Haven't forgotten this just... had a lot going on. Sorry!
Haven't forgotten this just... had a lot going on. Sorry!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[color=green]For the wait I've made you all endure I'm sending a bit extra to every participant. Now to announce winners! I think in the future I won't do "Overalls" since it got really confusing trying to weight between writing and art, so the order doesn't necessarily make sense - sorry! First Place Overall: Ice and Stars by @SkeletonPrince - Great little story, nice flow of dialog, effective use of formatting Second Place Overall: Omnia Sol Temperat by @Saraceaser - Really grabbed me by the heart Third Place Overall: Pandancers by @LunaSilverWolf - Really nice way to include a bunch of flags using the little hearts Runner-up Overall: Aro horse by @typoAdventure - Cool to see some 3D art entered First Place Writing: Ice and Stars by @SkeletonPrince Second Place Writing: My Letter to You by @Starwindrider - A very passionate piece Third Place Writing: Welcome to another Episode of Current Events! by @SecretSkydancer - Charming and quirky, I love your dragons Writing judging note: why yall gotta make my eyes rain like this First Place Art: Pandancers by @LunaSilverWolf Second Place Art: Pansexual reveal by @Rissen - I don't see a lot of traditional art on FR, nice to see some entered here Third Place Art: Iggie by @AngelSami - A little dragon showing pride, quite cute And don't forget that all entrants get this badge! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2447950][img]https://i.imgur.com/mHVdBIJ.png[/img][/url]
For the wait I've made you all endure I'm sending a bit extra to every participant.

Now to announce winners! I think in the future I won't do "Overalls" since it got really confusing trying to weight between writing and art, so the order doesn't necessarily make sense - sorry!

First Place Overall: Ice and Stars by @SkeletonPrince - Great little story, nice flow of dialog, effective use of formatting
Second Place Overall: Omnia Sol Temperat by @Saraceaser - Really grabbed me by the heart
Third Place Overall: Pandancers by @LunaSilverWolf - Really nice way to include a bunch of flags using the little hearts
Runner-up Overall: Aro horse by @typoAdventure - Cool to see some 3D art entered

First Place Writing: Ice and Stars by @SkeletonPrince
Second Place Writing: My Letter to You by @Starwindrider - A very passionate piece
Third Place Writing: Welcome to another Episode of Current Events! by @SecretSkydancer - Charming and quirky, I love your dragons

Writing judging note: why yall gotta make my eyes rain like this

First Place Art: Pandancers by @LunaSilverWolf
Second Place Art: Pansexual reveal by @Rissen - I don't see a lot of traditional art on FR, nice to see some entered here
Third Place Art: Iggie by @AngelSami - A little dragon showing pride, quite cute

And don't forget that all entrants get this badge!
mHVdBIJ.png
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Also, please be sure to thank these people who donated prizes to the contest! @Pathogenic @Kallisti @REDandYELLOWZ @Catfeather !
Also, please be sure to thank these people who donated prizes to the contest! @Pathogenic @Kallisti @REDandYELLOWZ @Catfeather !
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Thank you!!! I was originally just going to do a pan flag in the middle for my Pandancers but I liked the idea of trying to include as many flags as I could!

@/Pathogenic @/Kallisti @/REDandYELLOWZ @/Catfeather (don't want to double ping you)
Also thank yall so much for donating prizes! It's super sweet of you guys and it's awesome how the FR community gets together to do fun things like this!!
@Rhea
Thank you!!! I was originally just going to do a pan flag in the middle for my Pandancers but I liked the idea of trying to include as many flags as I could!

@/Pathogenic @/Kallisti @/REDandYELLOWZ @/Catfeather (don't want to double ping you)
Also thank yall so much for donating prizes! It's super sweet of you guys and it's awesome how the FR community gets together to do fun things like this!!
@Rhea
Thanks! I really had fun writing the piece for the competition. Thank you for this chance to take part, I'll look forward to more of your competitions in the future! Ping me if there are any more!

@Pathogenic @Kallisti @REDandYELLOWZ @Catfeather
Thanks for donating the prizes! You all are very generous. :D

@/Everyone-who-participated
No matter whatever placing you got, congratulations!
@Rhea
Thanks! I really had fun writing the piece for the competition. Thank you for this chance to take part, I'll look forward to more of your competitions in the future! Ping me if there are any more!

@Pathogenic @Kallisti @REDandYELLOWZ @Catfeather
Thanks for donating the prizes! You all are very generous. :D

@/Everyone-who-participated
No matter whatever placing you got, congratulations!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 3 4 5 6 7