Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
@CleverDual I need to be put on the ping list.
@CleverDual I need to be put on the ping list.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 2[/size][/font][/center] Juniper took a deep breath. Fifteen more. She could do this. The first three had honestly been kinda sweet. Her thoughts were interrupted by yet another limo pulling up in front of her. A grinning pearlcatcher stepped out, gently hugging Juniper. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41952795&skin=0&apparel=475,12909&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Hi. Gosh, you're beautiful." "Thanks..." She blushed softly. "What's your name?" "Right. Name. Uh, I'm Jayle. I'm an artist." Juniper perked up. She adored art. "Really? What kind of art?" "I'm a map-maker. I can show you some pieces later if you'd like?" She nodded eagerly. "That would be just wonderful. Thanks." Jayle grinned once again and winked. "Well, I'll see you later then." As he walked away, Juniper's eyes widened. That was one she would have to watch. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Her mind was still full of thoughts about Jayle when the next limo pulled up. A tall skydancer gracefully unfolded from the backseat and nodded at the driver. "Thank you." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=23723,23724,23725&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper couldn't help but be impressed. None of the other guys had even acknowledged their drivers as of yet. As he approached, she held out her claws. He took them in his gratefully. "Hey. I'm Scout. I'm a med student, and I'm really excited to be meeting you." A slight pink tinge was creeping up his neck. A melodious laugh escaped Juniper's lips. "And you are obviously very sweet as well." "I'm not-" She cut him off with a gentle kiss to the nose. "I'll see you inside, okay?" The skydancer walked away, stunned by the interaction. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The next limo pulled up, and almost a full minute passed before the door opened. Juniper's eyes widened at the extravagant bogsneak before her. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41953127&skin=0&apparel=26557,26556,26558,26555&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center] "Greetings, fine Juniper, my name is Onyx." His voice was thick and rich, and his 'r's were rolled. "It is a pleasure for you to meet me." "Don't you mean for [i]you[/i] to meet [i]me[/i]?" "...sure. Why not." He plucked a feather off of one of his many adornments and tucked it behind the bachelorette's ear. "Here. Something to remember me by." With his head held high, Onyx brushed past Juniper and into the mansion. As soon as he was gone, Juni yanked the feather out and let it flutter to the floor. ----- You guys, I can't believe how big this pinglist is getting already! It makes me so happy - and motivates me to write like no-one's business!!! Thank you all for your support - it means the world to me!!! <3 @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 2

Juniper took a deep breath. Fifteen more. She could do this. The first three had honestly been kinda sweet. Her thoughts were interrupted by yet another limo pulling up in front of her.

A grinning pearlcatcher stepped out, gently hugging Juniper.
dragon?did=41952795&skin=0&apparel=475,12909&xt=dressing.png

"Hi. Gosh, you're beautiful."

"Thanks..." She blushed softly. "What's your name?"

"Right. Name. Uh, I'm Jayle. I'm an artist."

Juniper perked up. She adored art. "Really? What kind of art?"

"I'm a map-maker. I can show you some pieces later if you'd like?"

She nodded eagerly. "That would be just wonderful. Thanks."

Jayle grinned once again and winked. "Well, I'll see you later then."

As he walked away, Juniper's eyes widened. That was one she would have to watch.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Her mind was still full of thoughts about Jayle when the next limo pulled up.

A tall skydancer gracefully unfolded from the backseat and nodded at the driver. "Thank you."
dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=23723,23724,23725&xt=dressing.png

Juniper couldn't help but be impressed. None of the other guys had even acknowledged their drivers as of yet. As he approached, she held out her claws. He took them in his gratefully.

"Hey. I'm Scout. I'm a med student, and I'm really excited to be meeting you." A slight pink tinge was creeping up his neck.

A melodious laugh escaped Juniper's lips. "And you are obviously very sweet as well."

"I'm not-"

She cut him off with a gentle kiss to the nose. "I'll see you inside, okay?"

The skydancer walked away, stunned by the interaction.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

The next limo pulled up, and almost a full minute passed before the door opened. Juniper's eyes widened at the extravagant bogsneak before her.
dragon?did=41953127&skin=0&apparel=26557,26556,26558,26555&xt=dressing.png

"Greetings, fine Juniper, my name is Onyx." His voice was thick and rich, and his 'r's were rolled. "It is a pleasure for you to meet me."

"Don't you mean for you to meet me?"

"...sure. Why not." He plucked a feather off of one of his many adornments and tucked it behind the bachelorette's ear. "Here. Something to remember me by." With his head held high, Onyx brushed past Juniper and into the mansion.

As soon as he was gone, Juni yanked the feather out and let it flutter to the floor.

You guys, I can't believe how big this pinglist is getting already! It makes me so happy - and motivates me to write like no-one's business!!! Thank you all for your support - it means the world to me!!! <3

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies
@CleverDual
This is so beautiful! I CAN'T CHOOSE ;v;
@CleverDual
This is so beautiful! I CAN'T CHOOSE ;v;
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm ACK THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
@Aetherstorm ACK THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Ack I love your writing
Ack I love your writing
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars Awww, thanks!! That means a lot! :D
@AquaSoars Awww, thanks!! That means a lot! :D
@CleverDual
this is some good stuv, I like thy
may thy be added to thy pinglist?
@CleverDual
this is some good stuv, I like thy
may thy be added to thy pinglist?
@WOF2012 For sure, thanks so much for being interested! :D
@WOF2012 For sure, thanks so much for being interested! :D
@CleverDual
you're welcome! I want Blitz to win! he's so stuttery it's adorable! :D
@CleverDual
you're welcome! I want Blitz to win! he's so stuttery it's adorable! :D
@CleverDual oh boy i called it on Onyx haha~ Jayle my fav in this batch, but Scout is a lovely surprise! I'll be keeping an eye on him :D
@CleverDual oh boy i called it on Onyx haha~ Jayle my fav in this batch, but Scout is a lovely surprise! I'll be keeping an eye on him :D

Isi32aq.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47