Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@CleverDual

Ooh I've read through all of it and I'm excited! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@CleverDual

Ooh I've read through all of it and I'm excited! Can I be added to the pinglist?
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@CleverDual
Dayum missed submission deadline but i love the idea can i be added to the pinglist please?
@CleverDual
Dayum missed submission deadline but i love the idea can i be added to the pinglist please?
@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow @Foxstarplayful @SynaWyi @Oxyzee @CupcakeCass @MarinaQuakenbush @Schmoop @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @CorvvusCorax @SynaWyi @Exastasy @SpiceCookie @CobaltMoon Hello all you wonderful people! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but [b]I am so excited to announce that Season Two of the Bachelor will be starting soon![/b] Meet the Bachelorettes will be happening throughout this week, and the episode schedule will come out shortly! I am pinging you all to start forming the pinglist for Season Two - [u][i][b]if you wish to stay on the pinglist for Season Two, please respond to this post![/b][/i][/u] If not, no worries, just ignore this <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2842496#post_2842496][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/85aeb95fd83c802771c1f38237feb1c4/8a3cdc2160315cd0-86/s250x400/e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.png[/img] [/url][/center] I also have the exciting news that I will be selling most of the Bachelors from last season, as well as a bunch of Juniper and Ril's kids! Make me an offer if you would like any of them. Sales will close at rollover on Wednesday the 8th, and the dragons will be sent out to the buyers on the Thursday. The dragons will be given to those with the best offers, not necessarily the highest one. :P You're welcome to put offers on as many dragons as you want, but I will be doing my best to make sure everyone who wants a dragon gets at least one! All the available dragons will be [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2842527/1#post_2842527]on this page HERE[/url]. I will be running the whole sale over on that page, so please contact me either on that thread or in a PM Thank you all for being so great and supportive over Season One, as well as patient with me as I prepare for Season Two. I hope I can continue to provide amazing content for you through this strange time. Love you all, and talk to you soon!
@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow @Foxstarplayful @SynaWyi @Oxyzee @CupcakeCass @MarinaQuakenbush @Schmoop @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @CorvvusCorax @SynaWyi @Exastasy @SpiceCookie @CobaltMoon

Hello all you wonderful people! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I am so excited to announce that Season Two of the Bachelor will be starting soon! Meet the Bachelorettes will be happening throughout this week, and the episode schedule will come out shortly!

I am pinging you all to start forming the pinglist for Season Two - if you wish to stay on the pinglist for Season Two, please respond to this post! If not, no worries, just ignore this <3

I also have the exciting news that I will be selling most of the Bachelors from last season, as well as a bunch of Juniper and Ril's kids! Make me an offer if you would like any of them. Sales will close at rollover on Wednesday the 8th, and the dragons will be sent out to the buyers on the Thursday. The dragons will be given to those with the best offers, not necessarily the highest one. :P You're welcome to put offers on as many dragons as you want, but I will be doing my best to make sure everyone who wants a dragon gets at least one! All the available dragons will be on this page HERE. I will be running the whole sale over on that page, so please contact me either on that thread or in a PM

Thank you all for being so great and supportive over Season One, as well as patient with me as I prepare for Season Two. I hope I can continue to provide amazing content for you through this strange time. Love you all, and talk to you soon!
@CleverDual
OMG YESSSSSSS
@CleverDual
OMG YESSSSSSS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
YES PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE HYPE IS SO REAL!!!! :D :D :D
YES PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE HYPE IS SO REAL!!!! :D :D :D
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
seriously thought this was dead. keep me on the pinglist please c;
seriously thought this was dead. keep me on the pinglist please c;
I'd also like to stay on the pinglist!
I'd also like to stay on the pinglist!
I’d love to stay on the Pinglist! ^^
I’d love to stay on the Pinglist! ^^
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
you best keep me pinged, friend
you best keep me pinged, friend
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
keep me on the pinglist, please!
keep me on the pinglist, please!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47