Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@CleverDual

Could I be put on the pinglist please?
@CleverDual

Could I be put on the pinglist please?
AH
omg.... *eyes treasure critically* @CleverDual please put me on Season 2's pinglist! Thanks~
omg.... *eyes treasure critically* @CleverDual please put me on Season 2's pinglist! Thanks~

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual

ahhhh

that's hot, that's hot

(slap me onto that S2 pinglist please)
@CleverDual

ahhhh

that's hot, that's hot

(slap me onto that S2 pinglist please)
Later that night, while Ril and Juniper were out on a date, Grey sat down by the pool. He stared up at the stars, both happy that Juniper had found her perfect mate, as well as heartbroken at the breakup.

A voice snapped him out of his thoughts. “Hey you. How ya holding up?”

Grey glanced up as Neo sat down beside him, offering up a smile. “I’m alright. A little bit in shock. It kinda all happened really fast.”

“I can’t imagine.” Neo shook his head, letting the moment breathe before continuing on. “I’m sorry. I know this is a huge loss.”

“I’ll be okay. I feel...strangely calm about all of this. I don’t know why… I guess we just didn’t… click…”

“You’ll find someone perfect. I just know it.” Glancing down at the envelope in his hands, Neo smiled. “Actually, the producers wanted me to ask you something… I’m not sure it’s the best timing, but they’re opening applications soon, soooo…”

Grey turned slowly to look at the host, eyes wide. “Are you about to say what I think you’re going to say?”

Neo nodded. “Grey, will you be season two’s Bachelor?”

A broad grin spread over Grey’s face. “I would love to.”

Hello wonderful readers! I hope you enjoyed this little epilogue, and are as excited as I am that GREY IS GOING TO BE THE BACHELOR FOR SEASON 2!!!!

I have exciting news! You can submit bachelorettes for season 2, and your dragon might just wind up on the show! :D Applications are here, but please read below before you go apply!

In order to apply:
your dragon must be triple gened. I’m sorry, I can’t do basic genes, it drives me crazy.
Your dragon must be named.
There are a bunch of personality questions in the application form, please put a bit of thought into who this dragon is and how she acts! :D
I will be buying the dragons for a maximum 15kt or 15g, so please include what the price for your applicant will be.

You are more than welcome to apply as many dragons as you would like, but please fill out the form for each applicant.

Once you submit your dragon, please put her in a private auction with me (CleverDual) and be prepared to hold onto her for a while. (if you do not require payment, please make the PA for 1t, if you have confirmed with me that you are getting paid in items, please put the dragon in a 2-way CR) Applications will be open for 2 weeks in order to give everyone enough time to submit their dragons. They will CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 1st After two weeks, I will go through and pick which bachelorettes are going to be on the show.

Please understand that once I have the applicants, they will be my creative property. I will do my best to keep them true to the characters that you have made them, but I will be doing whatever I need to in order to make it an interesting season with an interesting cast of characters. I will probably change things, and might take some of the bachelorettes in directions you did not expect them to go. If you have a problem with this, I totally understand, but please reconsider your application. I respectfully ask that you only submit applicants if you are alright with allowing me to take their lore in any direction I choose, as well as breeding or selling them once their time on the season is over.

Please note - I will be carrying the season one pinglist over to season 2. If you no longer wish to receive updates for season 2’s postings, please let me know either here on in a pm and I will of course remove your username :)

I totally forgot to mention - @catmeow1 is the winner of the Rose raffle! Congrats! I'll send her over to you! :D If anyone else would like to get their hands on a child of Juni and Ril, please let me know and I can add you to the pinglist! I plan on eventually opening up a hatchery for all of the future bachelors/bachelorettes and their mates! :D

Keep your eyes out for an announcement about the remaining bachelors from this season…!!

Okay, one more thing and then I’ll chill out. I’m planning on having a release schedule for season 2, so it will be more consistent. There will be one day a week which will be ‘bachelor day’ for me, on which I will post the episode. You know, like the actual bachelor show… :P This will hopefully keep things on track and keep me from getting too overwhelmed, while still making sure episodes are going up consistently! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow @Foxstarplayful @SynaWyi @Oxyzee
Later that night, while Ril and Juniper were out on a date, Grey sat down by the pool. He stared up at the stars, both happy that Juniper had found her perfect mate, as well as heartbroken at the breakup.

A voice snapped him out of his thoughts. “Hey you. How ya holding up?”

Grey glanced up as Neo sat down beside him, offering up a smile. “I’m alright. A little bit in shock. It kinda all happened really fast.”

“I can’t imagine.” Neo shook his head, letting the moment breathe before continuing on. “I’m sorry. I know this is a huge loss.”

“I’ll be okay. I feel...strangely calm about all of this. I don’t know why… I guess we just didn’t… click…”

“You’ll find someone perfect. I just know it.” Glancing down at the envelope in his hands, Neo smiled. “Actually, the producers wanted me to ask you something… I’m not sure it’s the best timing, but they’re opening applications soon, soooo…”

Grey turned slowly to look at the host, eyes wide. “Are you about to say what I think you’re going to say?”

Neo nodded. “Grey, will you be season two’s Bachelor?”

A broad grin spread over Grey’s face. “I would love to.”

Hello wonderful readers! I hope you enjoyed this little epilogue, and are as excited as I am that GREY IS GOING TO BE THE BACHELOR FOR SEASON 2!!!!

I have exciting news! You can submit bachelorettes for season 2, and your dragon might just wind up on the show! :D Applications are here, but please read below before you go apply!

In order to apply:
your dragon must be triple gened. I’m sorry, I can’t do basic genes, it drives me crazy.
Your dragon must be named.
There are a bunch of personality questions in the application form, please put a bit of thought into who this dragon is and how she acts! :D
I will be buying the dragons for a maximum 15kt or 15g, so please include what the price for your applicant will be.

You are more than welcome to apply as many dragons as you would like, but please fill out the form for each applicant.

Once you submit your dragon, please put her in a private auction with me (CleverDual) and be prepared to hold onto her for a while. (if you do not require payment, please make the PA for 1t, if you have confirmed with me that you are getting paid in items, please put the dragon in a 2-way CR) Applications will be open for 2 weeks in order to give everyone enough time to submit their dragons. They will CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 1st After two weeks, I will go through and pick which bachelorettes are going to be on the show.

Please understand that once I have the applicants, they will be my creative property. I will do my best to keep them true to the characters that you have made them, but I will be doing whatever I need to in order to make it an interesting season with an interesting cast of characters. I will probably change things, and might take some of the bachelorettes in directions you did not expect them to go. If you have a problem with this, I totally understand, but please reconsider your application. I respectfully ask that you only submit applicants if you are alright with allowing me to take their lore in any direction I choose, as well as breeding or selling them once their time on the season is over.

Please note - I will be carrying the season one pinglist over to season 2. If you no longer wish to receive updates for season 2’s postings, please let me know either here on in a pm and I will of course remove your username :)

I totally forgot to mention - @catmeow1 is the winner of the Rose raffle! Congrats! I'll send her over to you! :D If anyone else would like to get their hands on a child of Juni and Ril, please let me know and I can add you to the pinglist! I plan on eventually opening up a hatchery for all of the future bachelors/bachelorettes and their mates! :D

Keep your eyes out for an announcement about the remaining bachelors from this season…!!

Okay, one more thing and then I’ll chill out. I’m planning on having a release schedule for season 2, so it will be more consistent. There will be one day a week which will be ‘bachelor day’ for me, on which I will post the episode. You know, like the actual bachelor show… :P This will hopefully keep things on track and keep me from getting too overwhelmed, while still making sure episodes are going up consistently! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow @Foxstarplayful @SynaWyi @Oxyzee
@CleverDual

YEET
@CleverDual

YEET
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@cleverdual Sounds amazing, however I'll have to request to remove me from the pinglist.
@cleverdual Sounds amazing, however I'll have to request to remove me from the pinglist.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@CleverDual

sounds good! Aah, Grey was my favorite so i'm pretty excited for season 2
@CleverDual

sounds good! Aah, Grey was my favorite so i'm pretty excited for season 2
@CleverDual Excited for season 2 and excited that I won! I'll try not to spoil her too much.
@CleverDual Excited for season 2 and excited that I won! I'll try not to spoil her too much.
Waaah, exciting!!
Waaah, exciting!!
earthshieldr.png
@CleverDual Actually, if the auction with our applicant expires, do we just relist it?
@CleverDual Actually, if the auction with our applicant expires, do we just relist it?
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47