Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
excuse me why wasn't i pinged

edit: oh my name was never changed. @cleverdual think you could change it from riafire11 to my current one?
excuse me why wasn't i pinged

edit: oh my name was never changed. @cleverdual think you could change it from riafire11 to my current one?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual This was awesome! I'm still a bit sad about Scout, but I'm so happy about Juniper and Ril being together now!! :D Your writing has always been incredibly beautiful, and I can't wait to read more with the next season [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@CleverDual
This was awesome! I'm still a bit sad about Scout, but I'm so happy about Juniper and Ril being together now!! :D Your writing has always been incredibly beautiful, and I can't wait to read more with the next season
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
AAAAAAAAAA @CleverDual YOU COULDN'T SEE IT BC I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK BUT (sorry ok no more capslock) I've been Team Ril for weeks!!! took me til there were three guys left to stop waffling BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS IM SO HAPPY
at the same time I feel so much for Grey ;_;
(why can't i have both team ril and my watertale sig tho TT__TT)
AAAAAAAAAA @CleverDual YOU COULDN'T SEE IT BC I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK BUT (sorry ok no more capslock) I've been Team Ril for weeks!!! took me til there were three guys left to stop waffling BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS IM SO HAPPY
at the same time I feel so much for Grey ;_;
(why can't i have both team ril and my watertale sig tho TT__TT)

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual, this season has been insane!! Your writing is phenomenal and I love how each character got a happy ending (except maybe that rude bogsneak early on lol). Still, amazing work and my congratulations to the happy couple! :D
@CleverDual, this season has been insane!! Your writing is phenomenal and I love how each character got a happy ending (except maybe that rude bogsneak early on lol). Still, amazing work and my congratulations to the happy couple! :D
@CleverDual

I KNOW I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT I THOUGHT AND EVERYTHING BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME AND AAAAAAAAAAAA

TEAM RIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I never even considered the hatchling factor in all of this, it was such a good way to make or break a relationship without needing to vilify one of the bachelors! And it all makes so much sense too!!! It's so hard to believe that it's all almost over, I'm so hyped for season 2!!!!
@CleverDual

I KNOW I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT I THOUGHT AND EVERYTHING BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME AND AAAAAAAAAAAA

TEAM RIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I never even considered the hatchling factor in all of this, it was such a good way to make or break a relationship without needing to vilify one of the bachelors! And it all makes so much sense too!!! It's so hard to believe that it's all almost over, I'm so hyped for season 2!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Hello my dears! I am excited to announce that Juniper and Ril have hatched their first (one...egg...) nest! They are thrilled to introduce you to their beautiful daughter, Rose, named in honour of their wonderful love story. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54157281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541573/54157281_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The couple has been loving spending time with their little one, but know she will grow up soon and will want to find a home on her own. So they are reaching out to the wonderful clans that watched them draw close to see if anyone would be willing to welcome Rose into their homes. Of course, they know that their daughter will get to decide which clan gets the final Rose, but they would love to help her on her way. ----- Hey guys! Here she is!! :D I am so in love with this little dragon, it's wonderful! But, I figured I'd share the excitement with you - so I'm giving everyone a chance to get their hands on her! We are going to do a raffle!! And the beauty is - each ticket is only 1g or 1kt! You are welcome to buy as many tickets as you want - I will be keeping track of all sales in a google dock. If you want to buy tickets, please send me a PM with the funds attached and I will put you down for that many tickets! :D The raffle will be drawn as soon as Rose grows up (4 days from now), so get your tickets soon! There is no ticket limit, just a time cap! I should also mention that the funds raised from this will go towards Season 2 prep and graphix <3 I will ping everyone entered in the raffle on the day of the draw - good luck! There are currently [b]136[/b] tickets sold @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow
Hello my dears! I am excited to announce that Juniper and Ril have hatched their first (one...egg...) nest!

They are thrilled to introduce you to their beautiful daughter, Rose, named in honour of their wonderful love story.

The couple has been loving spending time with their little one, but know she will grow up soon and will want to find a home on her own. So they are reaching out to the wonderful clans that watched them draw close to see if anyone would be willing to welcome Rose into their homes. Of course, they know that their daughter will get to decide which clan gets the final Rose, but they would love to help her on her way.

Hey guys! Here she is!! :D I am so in love with this little dragon, it's wonderful! But, I figured I'd share the excitement with you - so I'm giving everyone a chance to get their hands on her!

We are going to do a raffle!!

And the beauty is - each ticket is only 1g or 1kt! You are welcome to buy as many tickets as you want - I will be keeping track of all sales in a google dock. If you want to buy tickets, please send me a PM with the funds attached and I will put you down for that many tickets! :D

The raffle will be drawn as soon as Rose grows up (4 days from now), so get your tickets soon! There is no ticket limit, just a time cap!

I should also mention that the funds raised from this will go towards Season 2 prep and graphix <3

I will ping everyone entered in the raffle on the day of the draw - good luck!

There are currently 136 tickets sold

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @FallenEclipse @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @Idyll @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow
aaaaAAAH I chose the worst time to start saving for my gene projects.

*stares longingly at treasure in vault* Oh well, hopefully she'll still go to a good home.
aaaaAAAH I chose the worst time to start saving for my gene projects.

*stares longingly at treasure in vault* Oh well, hopefully she'll still go to a good home.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
My wallet is dead from my apparel projects, gene projects, and my current breeding project, but... but...... but....

Okay I give.
I only buy ten tickets per raffle from roundsey so
My wallet is dead from my apparel projects, gene projects, and my current breeding project, but... but...... but....

Okay I give.
I only buy ten tickets per raffle from roundsey so
Can you ping me for season 2? I just read all of this and ;_; You 're such a great writer! This was a joy to read!
Can you ping me for season 2? I just read all of this and ;_; You 're such a great writer! This was a joy to read!
Hey @CleverDual,

Can I be on the season 2 pinglist? I love this idea!
Hey @CleverDual,

Can I be on the season 2 pinglist? I love this idea!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47