Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
omg i love libby she's so precious SDLKFJSDF ahh Ril is a super sweetheart too QVQ still hasn't swayed me to his team but he's a precious cinnamonroll and he deserves everything ;v;;

I love how you wrote his family, esp after Scout's visit was so sad this heals my heart Q 0 Q
omg i love libby she's so precious SDLKFJSDF ahh Ril is a super sweetheart too QVQ still hasn't swayed me to his team but he's a precious cinnamonroll and he deserves everything ;v;;

I love how you wrote his family, esp after Scout's visit was so sad this heals my heart Q 0 Q
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Awww. I love Libby AACK
Awww. I love Libby AACK
Libby is everything I didn't know I needed
Libby is everything I didn't know I needed
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cbd/f/2018/260/e/f/5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Hometowns - Part 4[/size][/font][/center] Xav turned to face Juniper, a sheepish smile on his face. "So, I should probably warn you - I don't have a homeclan." "At all?" Juniper tilted her head. "What do you mean? Everyone has a homeclan, even if they don't live there anymore." "Right...well, that's the thing. I wasn't actually hatched in a normal clan. My egg was...found..." "Found?" "Yeah, by a few members of a traveling circus. Evidently, I had been abandoned. So they took me in. Taught me an act." Juniper's eyes lit up. "That's how you...wait...you grew up in the circus?" "Yep. It was rough at times, but I absolutely loved it. Every day was another adventure." "I love the circus..." He grinned broadly. "You've been?" "Oh, as many times as I can. It's always been my favourite place to go. Every chance I get, I go to-" she stopped mid sentence, eyes growing wide. "Are we going to the circus for your hometown?" Xav laughed. "Yes, as long as that's alright with you." "Oh, sure," Juni shrugged, trying to act calm. "Totally alright. I guess." "You sure?" "YES!" The spiral shrieked and flew into Xav's arms, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Can we go now? I wanna go now. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the show again, and watch everything, and-" "And go backstage and meet my show family." "WHAT?" "Yeah. That's what we're doing. We can watch the show from the wings if you want." "If I want?" Juniper spluttered. "OF COURSE I WANT!" Another laugh from the imperial. "Alright then, sounds good. Let's get going then." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "Are you kidding me this is the coolest thing I've ever gotten to do in my life, I mean, going backstage at the circus, I never dreamed that this would ever happen, this is literally making everything I've ever dreamed about come true, I can't actually believe that this is happening, you're the best dragon ever, I can't even, I'm actually freaking out right now, do you think we could maybe get popcorn and candy apples, and can I try on one of the acrobat costumes, oh my deities, we're here, we're actually doing this, I don't know what to do, are they going to think I'm super awkward and clumsy, I mean, I am, but I don't want them to think of me like that, this is the coolest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life, thank you thank you thank you-" "Woah!" Xav laughed softly, taking her claw in his. "Take a deep breath, Juniper, it's going to be fine. You're going to do great, everyone's going to love you, we can get whatever you want to eat, and I'm sure we have some extra costumes that you could try one." "Okay." Calming herself, the Bachelorette turned to look at the big top tent they were standing near. "So do we just go in, or..." "Around the back. Come on." Xav led Juni through the stalls until they reached a small entry into the large tent. They slipped though, and Juniper's jaw hit the floor. Spread out before her was everything she had ever dreamed about. Performers were bustling around, getting ready for places in 30. There were endless colours and wonders, something new and beautiful to discover in every corner. "This...this is amazing..." she breathed. "I can't believe I'm actually here..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] They spent hours at the circus. First was watching the show, and afterwards Xav took Juni to a big dinner all the players were having together. She got to meet all of the members of the circus, dragons she had been watching perform all her life. They ate together, then a couple of the acrobats taught her a few simple tricks and let her try on a couple costumes. By the end of the day, Juniper was exhausted. As they were about to leave, she grabbed Xav by the arm and smiled up at him. "Thank you. This has been quite possibly the most amazing, wonderful, perfect day of my entire life." "I'm glad." Xav smiled warmly, reaching down to kiss Juniper on the cheek. Right before he reached her, she moved her face so that his kiss landed on her lips. After a moment he pulled away, eyes brimming with more joy than she had ever seen out of him. "That was..." "Amazing? Wonderful?" Xav laughed as he bent to kiss her again. "Perfect." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose AHHHHH THAT'S THE HOMETOWNS!!!!! Someone's going home in the next update. Which reminds me - Y'ALL NEED TO VOTE!!! [url=https://goo.gl/forms/LWJyOf6vnp6U953f1]Link for the voting is here[/url], vote for who you want to win, who should be the next bachelor, and who should get sent home in the next update! If you haven't figured it out by now, Xav is very loosely based on PT Barnum, from the movie The Greatest Showman! :D Also, here is his team badge! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url][/code] Hope everyone had a great RC, and I can't wait to see how everyone votes!
5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png
Hometowns - Part 4

Xav turned to face Juniper, a sheepish smile on his face. "So, I should probably warn you - I don't have a homeclan."

"At all?" Juniper tilted her head. "What do you mean? Everyone has a homeclan, even if they don't live there anymore."

"Right...well, that's the thing. I wasn't actually hatched in a normal clan. My egg was...found..."

"Found?"

"Yeah, by a few members of a traveling circus. Evidently, I had been abandoned. So they took me in. Taught me an act."

Juniper's eyes lit up. "That's how you...wait...you grew up in the circus?"

"Yep. It was rough at times, but I absolutely loved it. Every day was another adventure."

"I love the circus..."

He grinned broadly. "You've been?"

"Oh, as many times as I can. It's always been my favourite place to go. Every chance I get, I go to-" she stopped mid sentence, eyes growing wide. "Are we going to the circus for your hometown?"

Xav laughed. "Yes, as long as that's alright with you."

"Oh, sure," Juni shrugged, trying to act calm. "Totally alright. I guess."

"You sure?"

"YES!" The spiral shrieked and flew into Xav's arms, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Can we go now? I wanna go now. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the show again, and watch everything, and-"

"And go backstage and meet my show family."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. That's what we're doing. We can watch the show from the wings if you want."

"If I want?" Juniper spluttered. "OF COURSE I WANT!"

Another laugh from the imperial. "Alright then, sounds good. Let's get going then."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

"Are you kidding me this is the coolest thing I've ever gotten to do in my life, I mean, going backstage at the circus, I never dreamed that this would ever happen, this is literally making everything I've ever dreamed about come true, I can't actually believe that this is happening, you're the best dragon ever, I can't even, I'm actually freaking out right now, do you think we could maybe get popcorn and candy apples, and can I try on one of the acrobat costumes, oh my deities, we're here, we're actually doing this, I don't know what to do, are they going to think I'm super awkward and clumsy, I mean, I am, but I don't want them to think of me like that, this is the coolest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life, thank you thank you thank you-"

"Woah!" Xav laughed softly, taking her claw in his. "Take a deep breath, Juniper, it's going to be fine. You're going to do great, everyone's going to love you, we can get whatever you want to eat, and I'm sure we have some extra costumes that you could try one."

"Okay." Calming herself, the Bachelorette turned to look at the big top tent they were standing near. "So do we just go in, or..."

"Around the back. Come on." Xav led Juni through the stalls until they reached a small entry into the large tent. They slipped though, and Juniper's jaw hit the floor. Spread out before her was everything she had ever dreamed about. Performers were bustling around, getting ready for places in 30. There were endless colours and wonders, something new and beautiful to discover in every corner.

"This...this is amazing..." she breathed. "I can't believe I'm actually here..."

They spent hours at the circus. First was watching the show, and afterwards Xav took Juni to a big dinner all the players were having together. She got to meet all of the members of the circus, dragons she had been watching perform all her life. They ate together, then a couple of the acrobats taught her a few simple tricks and let her try on a couple costumes.

By the end of the day, Juniper was exhausted. As they were about to leave, she grabbed Xav by the arm and smiled up at him. "Thank you. This has been quite possibly the most amazing, wonderful, perfect day of my entire life."

"I'm glad." Xav smiled warmly, reaching down to kiss Juniper on the cheek. Right before he reached her, she moved her face so that his kiss landed on her lips. After a moment he pulled away, eyes brimming with more joy than she had ever seen out of him. "That was..."

"Amazing? Wonderful?"

Xav laughed as he bent to kiss her again. "Perfect."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose

AHHHHH THAT'S THE HOMETOWNS!!!!! Someone's going home in the next update. Which reminds me - Y'ALL NEED TO VOTE!!! Link for the voting is here, vote for who you want to win, who should be the next bachelor, and who should get sent home in the next update!

If you haven't figured it out by now, Xav is very loosely based on PT Barnum, from the movie The Greatest Showman! :D Also, here is his team badge!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url]

Hope everyone had a great RC, and I can't wait to see how everyone votes!
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS XAV IS AMAZING! What a fun update!!!
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS XAV IS AMAZING! What a fun update!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD PT BARNUM I LOVE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN I AM LITERALLY GONNA DIE

OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD PT BARNUM I LOVE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN I AM LITERALLY GONNA DIE

this is adorable they're such nerds they'd be so cute togetherrr

im still team grey thO
this is adorable they're such nerds they'd be so cute togetherrr

im still team grey thO
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@CleverDual

Xav was an interesting character but His bot my favorite. I hope Grey wins cause he seems to be more honest with Juniper ans treats her like whatever. If Grey doesn't win then I hope his going to become the next Bachelor.
@CleverDual

Xav was an interesting character but His bot my favorite. I hope Grey wins cause he seems to be more honest with Juniper ans treats her like whatever. If Grey doesn't win then I hope his going to become the next Bachelor.
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
Hey this looks so fun! Could you please add me to the pinglist for the next season? Thanks!
Hey this looks so fun! Could you please add me to the pinglist for the next season? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cbd/f/2018/260/e/f/5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Hometowns - Rose Ceremony[/size][/font][/center] Juniper stared down at the list of names before her. Four bachelors. Four absolutely incredible potential mates. Four males that she would be thrilled to spend the rest of her life with. The first name on the list. Grey. Oh, she could go on for hours about Grey. The way he had kissed her on their very first meeting. She had felt the sparks between them even then - everyone had seen it. He was always such a good friend to all the bachelors, getting along well with everyone. Except when Juniper was in danger. Then, it didn't matter how close he was with a dragon. Juniper came first. She always had, ever since the first rose ceremony. And he had grown so much on this journey. He had started out very outgoing and loud, but never seeming authentic. But now...now he had changed. He had brought Juniper to the most private place in his life. It had been so special, to spend time with him where no one had ever been before. Just the two of them. It had been perfect. He had changed so much. And she was dying to see him change more. Wiping away the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes, Juniper let herself look at the next name on the list. Scout. Her precious Scout. He had been so sweet, the first day they met. Of course she had liked him from the beginning - that was obvious, given that she had chosen him for the first impressions rose. The fact that he had thought to thank the driver...it showed Juniper the huge heart he had for other dragons. Something she had seen time and time again, all throughout the show. Scout just seemed to care about other dragons. Sometimes more than himself, which made her worry, but it was always with good intent. He wanted to help others. She supposed that a bit of that drive came from his family. They didn't seem like the kind of dragons that were big into kindness. How he could come from parents like that, Juniper didn't know. And that fact that he was in medical school, going to become a healer...he had such a big heart. Nothing put a smile on her face like that big heart. With a grin, the Bachlorette glanced down to the next name. Ril. Of course. Ril. Her Ril. There was no other way to describe it. From the moment she saw him, she knew they would connect. They shared the same sense of humour, and loved spending time together, even if Juniper did find his sense of adventure to be a little tame for her taste. When she closed her eyes, she could easily imagine his beautiful eyes, gazing down into hers, making sure she knew that she was loved, and valued, and seen. That was the thing about Ril. He knew. He got it. She didn't have to tell him what she needed, he just somehow knew. It was as if they had known each other since they were hatchlings. And his family. Oh, his family was perfect. They were sweet, and they cared about his well being and future. Plus, Libby was just the cutest little hatchling Juniper had ever met. And seeing Ril with her...watching how loving he was...it made her think about what it would be like to have their own little hatchlings running around. And the last name. Juniper took a deep breath and closed her eyes. It was like she was back at the circus. The swirling colours and lights all around her. The scent of buttery popcorn and caramel apples wafting around the grounds, drawing you in closer and closer. The loud music drifting though the air, and players pushing though the crowds, drawing droves of dragons to come and see their performance. It was pure magic. She had never loved anywhere more. And the thought of getting to join it, to travel with the circus, it was amazing... [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Neo looked at the four bachelors before him. "Look, guys, there's no easy way to go about this. One of you is going home. And I hate that it has to happen, but she can't choose all four of you." Grey's head snapped up. "Says who?" "Says Juniper. Says me. And says the rules." Neo crossed his arms and glared playfully at his friend. "So no. It's not going to happen." Rolling his eyes, Grey flopped down on the nearest couch, pressing a claw dramatically to his forehead. "This is going to be a travesty. I can't stand to see any of you three go." Xav snorted. "Yeah? And what makes you so sure you won't be leaving?" Ril and Scout laughed and turned to look at Grey, who just smiled. "My rugged charm, good looks, and winning personality." "Oh," snorted Ril. "Just that then?" Grey winked and let his head fall back down, closing his eyes serenely. "Good afternoon." All four bachelors jumped at the voice, causing Neo to snigger quietly. Juniper took a few steps into the room and sighed. "Look. I hate this just as much as the rest of you, but we've gotta get through this somehow." She nodded at herself and let out a long breath. "I just...I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you so so much. You all mean everything to me, and it's going to hurt a lot to let any of you go." "Why don't you just-" "Sit down Grey." Neo's glare was icy as he turned to the other wildclaw, who winked back at him. "Where was I?" "You love us all?" Scout offered, shifting his weight nervously. "Right. I do, I mean it. I'm not just saying it. You all mean the world to me. But I have to choose." Juniper closed her eyes for a moment, taking a breath to gather her thoughts. "I'm sorry, but the dragon leaving is going to be...Xav." There was a loud crash as the glass Grey had been holding shattered to the ground. Tears were welling up in Ril's eyes as everyone turned to look at the imperial. Xav nodded. "Yeah. I thought so." "What? You thought so? This is ridiculous!" Grey jumped up. His initial shock at the announcement had obviously worn off. "You can't get rid of Xav! He's amazing! He's fantastic!" Scout turned back to Juniper, noticing how upset she looked. "Grey. Take a breath. Just, calm down." The wildclaw crossed his arms and slumped back onto the couch. "Look, I know this isn't what anyone wants, but I just..." Bobbing his head again, Xav offered a small smile to Juniper. "I know. I get it. I understand, I really do." He paused to shush Grey, who had started muttering under his breath. "Would you mind if I asked why?" "Of course not." Juniper took a few steps closer, hugging Xav tightly for a moment before explaining. "I have loved every moment we spent together. But, I don't know, when we aren't together, and I think of you, or hear your name, I think of the circus. And maybe that's not a bad thing. It may be wonderful. I know the circus makes me feel great. But it's not what I want to happen when I hear my mate's name. I want my heart to leap, not because of a possible trip to my favourite place, but because they're my favourite dragon. I don't know how much sense that makes, but...I can't tell if I like you or the circus more..." "Honestly? You're going to be surprised to hear this, but I'm happy to hear that." "You are?" "Yeah. I mean, I'm incredibly sad to be leaving. But I felt a connection between us. And I know you did as well. But if you feel that same connection to my show, then I'm doing something right there. We're making dragons happy. And that's all I can ask for. And if I can't make you happy as your mate, at least I can make you happy at the circus." Juniper's eyes lifted up to connect with his, welling with tears. "Yeah?" "Yeah." Xav pulled her in for another tight hug before he let her go. "Alright. I've gotta make the rounds, say goodbye." After some sorrowful goodbyes, Xav turned to the group. "You're all welcome to the show anytime. On me. We'd love to see you come on out." He smiled warmly at Juniper. "Especially you. I want to see you happy." A tear slid down Juniper's cheek as she watched him leave. "Promise." ------ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THINGS ARE GETTING REAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next up is the Guy's Choice dates, basically each bachelor gets to plan a day with Juniper. I would love to hear any suggestions you come up with! DM me if you have a good idea for any of the three remaining bachelors' date days! :D Hope you all enjoyed this episode (sorry it was so late, IRL is crazy - exam season, am I right?) and I can't wait to hear what you thought! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose
5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png
Hometowns - Rose Ceremony

Juniper stared down at the list of names before her. Four bachelors. Four absolutely incredible potential mates. Four males that she would be thrilled to spend the rest of her life with. The first name on the list.

Grey.

Oh, she could go on for hours about Grey. The way he had kissed her on their very first meeting. She had felt the sparks between them even then - everyone had seen it. He was always such a good friend to all the bachelors, getting along well with everyone. Except when Juniper was in danger. Then, it didn't matter how close he was with a dragon. Juniper came first. She always had, ever since the first rose ceremony. And he had grown so much on this journey. He had started out very outgoing and loud, but never seeming authentic. But now...now he had changed. He had brought Juniper to the most private place in his life. It had been so special, to spend time with him where no one had ever been before. Just the two of them. It had been perfect. He had changed so much. And she was dying to see him change more.

Wiping away the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes, Juniper let herself look at the next name on the list.

Scout. Her precious Scout. He had been so sweet, the first day they met. Of course she had liked him from the beginning - that was obvious, given that she had chosen him for the first impressions rose. The fact that he had thought to thank the driver...it showed Juniper the huge heart he had for other dragons. Something she had seen time and time again, all throughout the show. Scout just seemed to care about other dragons. Sometimes more than himself, which made her worry, but it was always with good intent. He wanted to help others. She supposed that a bit of that drive came from his family. They didn't seem like the kind of dragons that were big into kindness. How he could come from parents like that, Juniper didn't know. And that fact that he was in medical school, going to become a healer...he had such a big heart. Nothing put a smile on her face like that big heart.

With a grin, the Bachlorette glanced down to the next name.

Ril. Of course. Ril. Her Ril. There was no other way to describe it. From the moment she saw him, she knew they would connect. They shared the same sense of humour, and loved spending time together, even if Juniper did find his sense of adventure to be a little tame for her taste. When she closed her eyes, she could easily imagine his beautiful eyes, gazing down into hers, making sure she knew that she was loved, and valued, and seen. That was the thing about Ril. He knew. He got it. She didn't have to tell him what she needed, he just somehow knew. It was as if they had known each other since they were hatchlings. And his family. Oh, his family was perfect. They were sweet, and they cared about his well being and future. Plus, Libby was just the cutest little hatchling Juniper had ever met. And seeing Ril with her...watching how loving he was...it made her think about what it would be like to have their own little hatchlings running around.

And the last name. Juniper took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

It was like she was back at the circus. The swirling colours and lights all around her. The scent of buttery popcorn and caramel apples wafting around the grounds, drawing you in closer and closer. The loud music drifting though the air, and players pushing though the crowds, drawing droves of dragons to come and see their performance. It was pure magic. She had never loved anywhere more. And the thought of getting to join it, to travel with the circus, it was amazing...

Neo looked at the four bachelors before him. "Look, guys, there's no easy way to go about this. One of you is going home. And I hate that it has to happen, but she can't choose all four of you."

Grey's head snapped up. "Says who?"

"Says Juniper. Says me. And says the rules." Neo crossed his arms and glared playfully at his friend. "So no. It's not going to happen."

Rolling his eyes, Grey flopped down on the nearest couch, pressing a claw dramatically to his forehead. "This is going to be a travesty. I can't stand to see any of you three go."

Xav snorted. "Yeah? And what makes you so sure you won't be leaving?"

Ril and Scout laughed and turned to look at Grey, who just smiled.

"My rugged charm, good looks, and winning personality."

"Oh," snorted Ril. "Just that then?"

Grey winked and let his head fall back down, closing his eyes serenely.

"Good afternoon."

All four bachelors jumped at the voice, causing Neo to snigger quietly. Juniper took a few steps into the room and sighed.

"Look. I hate this just as much as the rest of you, but we've gotta get through this somehow." She nodded at herself and let out a long breath. "I just...I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you so so much. You all mean everything to me, and it's going to hurt a lot to let any of you go."

"Why don't you just-"

"Sit down Grey." Neo's glare was icy as he turned to the other wildclaw, who winked back at him.

"Where was I?"

"You love us all?" Scout offered, shifting his weight nervously.

"Right. I do, I mean it. I'm not just saying it. You all mean the world to me. But I have to choose." Juniper closed her eyes for a moment, taking a breath to gather her thoughts. "I'm sorry, but the dragon leaving is going to be...Xav."

There was a loud crash as the glass Grey had been holding shattered to the ground.

Tears were welling up in Ril's eyes as everyone turned to look at the imperial.

Xav nodded. "Yeah. I thought so."

"What? You thought so? This is ridiculous!" Grey jumped up. His initial shock at the announcement had obviously worn off. "You can't get rid of Xav! He's amazing! He's fantastic!"

Scout turned back to Juniper, noticing how upset she looked. "Grey. Take a breath. Just, calm down."

The wildclaw crossed his arms and slumped back onto the couch.

"Look, I know this isn't what anyone wants, but I just..."

Bobbing his head again, Xav offered a small smile to Juniper. "I know. I get it. I understand, I really do." He paused to shush Grey, who had started muttering under his breath. "Would you mind if I asked why?"

"Of course not." Juniper took a few steps closer, hugging Xav tightly for a moment before explaining. "I have loved every moment we spent together. But, I don't know, when we aren't together, and I think of you, or hear your name, I think of the circus. And maybe that's not a bad thing. It may be wonderful. I know the circus makes me feel great. But it's not what I want to happen when I hear my mate's name. I want my heart to leap, not because of a possible trip to my favourite place, but because they're my favourite dragon. I don't know how much sense that makes, but...I can't tell if I like you or the circus more..."

"Honestly? You're going to be surprised to hear this, but I'm happy to hear that."

"You are?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm incredibly sad to be leaving. But I felt a connection between us. And I know you did as well. But if you feel that same connection to my show, then I'm doing something right there. We're making dragons happy. And that's all I can ask for. And if I can't make you happy as your mate, at least I can make you happy at the circus."

Juniper's eyes lifted up to connect with his, welling with tears. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Xav pulled her in for another tight hug before he let her go. "Alright. I've gotta make the rounds, say goodbye."

After some sorrowful goodbyes, Xav turned to the group. "You're all welcome to the show anytime. On me. We'd love to see you come on out." He smiled warmly at Juniper. "Especially you. I want to see you happy."

A tear slid down Juniper's cheek as she watched him leave. "Promise."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THINGS ARE GETTING REAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up is the Guy's Choice dates, basically each bachelor gets to plan a day with Juniper. I would love to hear any suggestions you come up with! DM me if you have a good idea for any of the three remaining bachelors' date days! :D

Hope you all enjoyed this episode (sorry it was so late, IRL is crazy - exam season, am I right?) and I can't wait to hear what you thought!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47