Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47
Tea will save us all.

(My doctor says evil laughs are bad for my throat and I can't do them for three weeks and sadness does not begin to cover what I'm feeling)
Tea will save us all.

(My doctor says evil laughs are bad for my throat and I can't do them for three weeks and sadness does not begin to cover what I'm feeling)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
I was casually listening to a 1:42:25 hour long Christmas song playlist when this showed up and let me just say my nasolacrimal ducts have not been so spontaneously active in many a month
I was casually listening to a 1:42:25 hour long Christmas song playlist when this showed up and let me just say my nasolacrimal ducts have not been so spontaneously active in many a month
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cfaf/f/2018/260/6/6/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Decisions Decisions - Part 4[/size][/font][/center] "Good morning gentlemen!" All five remaining bachelors glanced up from their breakfasts, not quite sure why Neo was so peppy this morning. "Alright, so, today is the group date! Juniper will be down in a few moments, and then I'll explain what we're going to be doing today. However, I did want to mention that I want everyone to get along today. I know you're all great and that's awesome, but things are also getting a little more intense. The closer we get to the proposal, the more on edge everyone is going to be. So please just keep smiles on. Sound like a plan?" "Uh huh." Grey rolled his eyes and took another bite of his food, earning himself a swat from the host. "My apologeise, your magesty." "Okay, time for a new game - Grey's Not Allowed to Talk." Xav grinned. "I love this game! How long is he playing?" "Until I say so." Neo smirked and [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper walked into the dining room a little while later, eyes sparkling. A good night's sleep had ovbiously been excatly what she needed to get through the tough adjustment after Jaxon's elimination. "Good morning! Did everyone sleep well?" A chorus of responses came from everyone except Grey, who sat on his claws and began to chew on his bottom lip. Xav bit back a grin. "This is killing him." "I know," laughed Neo. "That's why I did it!" "Did what?" Juniper tilted her head as she looked at Xav and Neo. "Oh, nothing." "Not a thing." "Uh huh. Well, let's get this show on the road, we don't have all day." "Actually," Neo stood up, taking a breath. "You do. This is going to be a big event. You're going on a scavenger hunt!" "What?" "No way!" "That's awesome!" "Like a library hunt?' "Sweet!" "..." Neo did his best to keep a stright face, but failed when he made eye contact with Grey. "Okay, so you're going to be in two teams. First team back here with all the items - approved by me - gets a special prize." Grey's eyes lit up at the mention of prizes, but he managed to resist the urge to ask questions. "Right-o. Teams are going to be chosen by me..." Neo scanned the group of dragons before him. "'Kay. Juniper with Blitz and Grey, and then Xav, Scout, and Ril together." The dragons moved to stand with their teams. "And here is the list." [center] [i]something from the earth x5 something to snack on x5 something hard x2 something soft x2 something bottled x4 something that used to be alive x2 something that belonged to a hatchling x2 something fancy to wear x1 something casual to wear x1 something new x1 something brewed x3 something to aid in battle x1 something to play with x3 something to pay with x3 something loud x1 something comforting x1 a friend x1 [/i][/center] All six dragons read over their lists before turning back to Neo. "You have four hours. If you don't have everything on the list by that time, come back anyways. Whoever gets the most items back to me in four hours is the winner. Are you ready? On your marks! Get set! GO!" And just like that, they were off. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] It was chaos. There was no other way to describe it. Team Bachelor decided to split up in order to cover more ground. This would have worked well, had they decided to split the list up. However, two hours in, when they met up again, they realzied they had all overlapped, and were only a third of the way through the list. Team Juniper had a much easier start. They decided sticking together was the best course of action, and made a lot of headway. By the end of the first hour, they were almost half way though. However, the problem started to arise when Grey refused to talk. To be fair, it wasn't his fault. Neo had never said he was allowed to speak again. But the complete lack of communication put Blitz in a foul mood. Nodding and gesturing was enough for Juniper to get by on, but the language enthusist in Blitz wouldn't have it. The constant snide remarks and muttering was enough to put the whole team behind by quite a lot. When time was up, neither of the teams had everyting. Team Bachelor was missing one thing that used to be alive, as well as a casual wear and a loud item. Team Juniper didn't have anything brewed, in a bottle, or to snack on. "Well, it looks like we have a winner." Neo turned to Team Bachelor and grinnned. "Congratulations, boys. You're all safe." "Safe? Safe from what?" Xav, Ril, and Scout all looked up at the host, confusion written on their faces. "The rose ceremony. The one that's happening right now." "What?" Neo stepped over to Juniper and handed her one rose. "I'm sorry to do this, Juni. But you have to pick. Who stays and who goes? Grey or Blitz?" Juniper shook her head. "Um, I..." "Sorry, Grey, you can talk again." "Oh thank the deities." A moment, then the wildclaws glanced at Juniper. "Sorry." "Go on." "Grey. Will you accept this rose?" Juniper held out the bloom, not quite wanting to beleive what had just happened. The taller wildclaw stepped forward and took the flower gingerly, placing a soft kiss on Juniper's cheek before he walked to stand with the other three remaining bachelors. "I'm sorry, Blitz, I just don't feel a connection between us." "You don't...what?" Juniper sighed. "You're wonderful. And I wish you all the best. But I don't see this going anywhere. You're-" "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" the fae screamed, throwing a crumpled piece of parcment to the groud. "HE DIDN'T EVEN TALK THOUGH THE WHOLE DAY, AND YOU'RE SAYING I DON'T CONNECT WITH YOU???" Grey took a step forward, ready to protect Juniper if the need arose. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! YOU CAN'T KICK ME OFF THE SHOW! I'M LEAVING!" With that, Blitz turned and flew out of the mansion, slammimg the door beind him, leaving echoing silence. "Well..." Neo scratched the back of his neck. "Um...s'mores, anyone?" Team Bachelor followed Neo outside to the firepit, but Grey held back. "Hey, Juni, are you okay?" "...I think so? I'm just a little shaken. I really didn't expect him, of all dragons, to have an outburst like that. It was kinda scary." "How so? Did you feel threatened? Because you know I would have kept you safe, right?" "I know." The spiral nodded and rested her head on Grey's shoulder. "It wasn't that. I just don't want to break your hearts. Any of you. You've all become so special to me." "I suppose we could form a harrem." He said it so matter-of-factly that Juniper snorted. "Oh, yeah, right. Why didn't I think of that?" Grey shrugged. "What can I say? I've got a brilliant noggin." "Sure." Grabbing his hand, Juniepr began to walk out of the mansion onto the patio. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @Shadowember Phew!! That was an adventure. I swear, Blitz isn't a bad dragon. I just realized that he wouldn't see it coming, and wouldn't have time to consider how he would react. This is probably how I would react to unexpected news as well. (nope. Ive never. never ever overreacted. how dare you insinuate that....) We're down to the Final Four, and do you know what that means? HOMECLANS!!!! Time to learn more about our boys and their personal lives! ALSO! I had BEAUTIFUL buttons made by the amazing CupcakeCass - one for each of the remaining four bachelors. I want to see some team representation!! Everyone who sports them in their signatures will get a special little thank you gift from me - not to mention making my day!! Just @ me and tell me why you love your team! :D [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b875/f/2018/293/7/0/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tf.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b875/f/2018/293/7/0/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tf.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/code]
4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png
Decisions Decisions - Part 4

"Good morning gentlemen!"

All five remaining bachelors glanced up from their breakfasts, not quite sure why Neo was so peppy this morning.

"Alright, so, today is the group date! Juniper will be down in a few moments, and then I'll explain what we're going to be doing today. However, I did want to mention that I want everyone to get along today. I know you're all great and that's awesome, but things are also getting a little more intense. The closer we get to the proposal, the more on edge everyone is going to be. So please just keep smiles on. Sound like a plan?"

"Uh huh." Grey rolled his eyes and took another bite of his food, earning himself a swat from the host. "My apologeise, your magesty."

"Okay, time for a new game - Grey's Not Allowed to Talk."

Xav grinned. "I love this game! How long is he playing?"

"Until I say so." Neo smirked and

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Juniper walked into the dining room a little while later, eyes sparkling. A good night's sleep had ovbiously been excatly what she needed to get through the tough adjustment after Jaxon's elimination. "Good morning! Did everyone sleep well?"

A chorus of responses came from everyone except Grey, who sat on his claws and began to chew on his bottom lip.

Xav bit back a grin. "This is killing him."

"I know," laughed Neo. "That's why I did it!"

"Did what?" Juniper tilted her head as she looked at Xav and Neo.

"Oh, nothing."

"Not a thing."

"Uh huh. Well, let's get this show on the road, we don't have all day."

"Actually," Neo stood up, taking a breath. "You do. This is going to be a big event. You're going on a scavenger hunt!"

"What?"

"No way!"

"That's awesome!"

"Like a library hunt?'

"Sweet!"

"..."

Neo did his best to keep a stright face, but failed when he made eye contact with Grey. "Okay, so you're going to be in two teams. First team back here with all the items - approved by me - gets a special prize."

Grey's eyes lit up at the mention of prizes, but he managed to resist the urge to ask questions.

"Right-o. Teams are going to be chosen by me..." Neo scanned the group of dragons before him. "'Kay. Juniper with Blitz and Grey, and then Xav, Scout, and Ril together." The dragons moved to stand with their teams. "And here is the list."
something from the earth x5
something to snack on x5
something hard x2
something soft x2
something bottled x4
something that used to be alive x2
something that belonged to a hatchling x2
something fancy to wear x1
something casual to wear x1
something new x1
something brewed x3
something to aid in battle x1
something to play with x3
something to pay with x3
something loud x1
something comforting x1
a friend x1

All six dragons read over their lists before turning back to Neo. "You have four hours. If you don't have everything on the list by that time, come back anyways. Whoever gets the most items back to me in four hours is the winner. Are you ready? On your marks! Get set! GO!"

And just like that, they were off.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

It was chaos. There was no other way to describe it. Team Bachelor decided to split up in order to cover more ground. This would have worked well, had they decided to split the list up. However, two hours in, when they met up again, they realzied they had all overlapped, and were only a third of the way through the list.

Team Juniper had a much easier start. They decided sticking together was the best course of action, and made a lot of headway. By the end of the first hour, they were almost half way though. However, the problem started to arise when Grey refused to talk. To be fair, it wasn't his fault. Neo had never said he was allowed to speak again. But the complete lack of communication put Blitz in a foul mood. Nodding and gesturing was enough for Juniper to get by on, but the language enthusist in Blitz wouldn't have it. The constant snide remarks and muttering was enough to put the whole team behind by quite a lot.

When time was up, neither of the teams had everyting. Team Bachelor was missing one thing that used to be alive, as well as a casual wear and a loud item. Team Juniper didn't have anything brewed, in a bottle, or to snack on.

"Well, it looks like we have a winner." Neo turned to Team Bachelor and grinnned. "Congratulations, boys. You're all safe."

"Safe? Safe from what?" Xav, Ril, and Scout all looked up at the host, confusion written on their faces.

"The rose ceremony. The one that's happening right now."

"What?"

Neo stepped over to Juniper and handed her one rose. "I'm sorry to do this, Juni. But you have to pick. Who stays and who goes? Grey or Blitz?"

Juniper shook her head. "Um, I..."

"Sorry, Grey, you can talk again."

"Oh thank the deities." A moment, then the wildclaws glanced at Juniper. "Sorry."

"Go on."

"Grey. Will you accept this rose?" Juniper held out the bloom, not quite wanting to beleive what had just happened.

The taller wildclaw stepped forward and took the flower gingerly, placing a soft kiss on Juniper's cheek before he walked to stand with the other three remaining bachelors.

"I'm sorry, Blitz, I just don't feel a connection between us."

"You don't...what?"

Juniper sighed. "You're wonderful. And I wish you all the best. But I don't see this going anywhere. You're-"

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" the fae screamed, throwing a crumpled piece of parcment to the groud. "HE DIDN'T EVEN TALK THOUGH THE WHOLE DAY, AND YOU'RE SAYING I DON'T CONNECT WITH YOU???"

Grey took a step forward, ready to protect Juniper if the need arose.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS! YOU CAN'T KICK ME OFF THE SHOW! I'M LEAVING!" With that, Blitz turned and flew out of the mansion, slammimg the door beind him, leaving echoing silence.

"Well..." Neo scratched the back of his neck. "Um...s'mores, anyone?"

Team Bachelor followed Neo outside to the firepit, but Grey held back. "Hey, Juni, are you okay?"

"...I think so? I'm just a little shaken. I really didn't expect him, of all dragons, to have an outburst like that. It was kinda scary."

"How so? Did you feel threatened? Because you know I would have kept you safe, right?"

"I know." The spiral nodded and rested her head on Grey's shoulder. "It wasn't that. I just don't want to break your hearts. Any of you. You've all become so special to me."

"I suppose we could form a harrem." He said it so matter-of-factly that Juniper snorted.

"Oh, yeah, right. Why didn't I think of that?"

Grey shrugged. "What can I say? I've got a brilliant noggin."

"Sure." Grabbing his hand, Juniepr began to walk out of the mansion onto the patio. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @Shadowember

Phew!! That was an adventure. I swear, Blitz isn't a bad dragon. I just realized that he wouldn't see it coming, and wouldn't have time to consider how he would react. This is probably how I would react to unexpected news as well. (nope. Ive never. never ever overreacted. how dare you insinuate that....)

We're down to the Final Four, and do you know what that means? HOMECLANS!!!! Time to learn more about our boys and their personal lives!

ALSO! I had BEAUTIFUL buttons made by the amazing CupcakeCass - one for each of the remaining four bachelors. I want to see some team representation!! Everyone who sports them in their signatures will get a special little thank you gift from me - not to mention making my day!! Just @ me and tell me why you love your team! :D
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4015/f/2018/293/8/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u9.png[/img][/url]

2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url]

4_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tf.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b875/f/2018/293/7/0/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tf.png[/img][/url]

3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url]
It's a bit hard to choose between those 4 as all of them are my favorites (woo! they all got to the final), but i liked Grey from the beginning and i'm kinda bias- i love wildclaws and the colour purple x)
Anyways, GO TEAM GREY!!
It's a bit hard to choose between those 4 as all of them are my favorites (woo! they all got to the final), but i liked Grey from the beginning and i'm kinda bias- i love wildclaws and the colour purple x)
Anyways, GO TEAM GREY!!
hECK
why would you make me choose
hhhhhhHHHHHHH
hECK
why would you make me choose
hhhhhhHHHHHHH
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Oohhhh overreaction.
Oohhhh overreaction.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS INTENSE GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE ROSE CEREMONY LIKE THAT!

The scavenger hunt was so much fun though!!! And Grey not being able to talk!

Now to choose... How am I ever going to decide between team Scout and Team Ril????? I only have room for one in my signature... (Both are going on my profile, lol)

The hype is getting so real!!!
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS INTENSE GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE ROSE CEREMONY LIKE THAT!

The scavenger hunt was so much fun though!!! And Grey not being able to talk!

Now to choose... How am I ever going to decide between team Scout and Team Ril????? I only have room for one in my signature... (Both are going on my profile, lol)

The hype is getting so real!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
oh wow. and ow. aaaa i've been devouring every post even tho i haven't said much!! i'll see if i can chose my fav out of these 4.........
oh wow. and ow. aaaa i've been devouring every post even tho i haven't said much!! i'll see if i can chose my fav out of these 4.........

Isi32aq.png
Oooh. Overreactions. That was... interesting... (sorry blitz)

But why would you make me choose. Why.

So now I've narrowed it down to Xav or Scout... but... OH DECISIONS
Oooh. Overreactions. That was... interesting... (sorry blitz)

But why would you make me choose. Why.

So now I've narrowed it down to Xav or Scout... but... OH DECISIONS
Oh gosh! I will definitely rep one of the badges, i just have to decide who I like best! It's difficult!

I did not see that rose ceremony coming so quickly, nor Blitz being eliminated, or his reaction! I was surprised to be honest but a little glad that there was a bit of drama . The scavenger hunt was a great group date idea, I'd actually like to read a bit more about that, items they found and where, etc :)

Juni has some tough decisions ahead of her!

ETA: I'm going Team Grey!
Oh gosh! I will definitely rep one of the badges, i just have to decide who I like best! It's difficult!

I did not see that rose ceremony coming so quickly, nor Blitz being eliminated, or his reaction! I was surprised to be honest but a little glad that there was a bit of drama . The scavenger hunt was a great group date idea, I'd actually like to read a bit more about that, items they found and where, etc :)

Juni has some tough decisions ahead of her!

ETA: I'm going Team Grey!
earthshieldr.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47