Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47
a bunch of my random thoughts scattered around:
As always SCOUT YEEEEEES

I can't decide between Scout and Xav. Just CAN'T. Ugh. and grey... whyyyy

but oh no luka nooo

I can't wait for the host results to come out, CAN'T WAIT EE

And on a side note, I joined ToT!
a bunch of my random thoughts scattered around:
As always SCOUT YEEEEEES

I can't decide between Scout and Xav. Just CAN'T. Ugh. and grey... whyyyy

but oh no luka nooo

I can't wait for the host results to come out, CAN'T WAIT EE

And on a side note, I joined ToT!
@CleverDual

TAZ yaaaasss
@CleverDual

TAZ yaaaasss
AHH I STILL CAN'T PICK A FAVE!

I've heard soooo much about TAZ I really should just listen to it already! How much of it is there?
AHH I STILL CAN'T PICK A FAVE!

I've heard soooo much about TAZ I really should just listen to it already! How much of it is there?
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr all of it is on both iTunes and Spotify
@Talismarr all of it is on both iTunes and Spotify
@CleverDual as much as I love Blitz, Ril is.... i may have a new fav
@CleverDual as much as I love Blitz, Ril is.... i may have a new fav

Isi32aq.png
@JujYFru1T He is pretty great! :D
@JujYFru1T He is pretty great! :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/34f7/f/2018/260/0/f/18_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y4j.png[/img][/center] Juniper stepped though the door to the patio area, glancing at the five other dragons she had given roses to. Ril stood close behind her, having followed her through the door. Most of the bachelors had taken seats, placing their roses on the tables or ground beside them. Blitz and Jaxon were chatting quietly about something Juniper couldn't quite catch, though by they way they were whispering, she was sure it was about the other contestants. Good or bad, she couldn't tell. Scout was lying in one of the deck chairs, eyes closed. He seemed to be dozing off. Xav and Grey were laughing about some joke one of them had just told, and Juni couldn't help but notice that Grey had his rose tucked behind his ear, matching her. "Alright boys, can I please have your attention?" Smiling, the young female began to speak. "Congratulations on making it through the Rose Ceremony. You are all incredibly special to me, and I wouldn't trade any one of you for the world. And because of that, this is getting harder and harder for me. I need someone to help me with this whole thing. So we have found ourselves a new host!" Xav leaned over and whispered something to Grey, who laughed loudly before biting his lip. "Sorry, Ju. Please continue." "Anyways, he is about to get here. I'm really excited for you all to meet him... but I want you to remember. He is here to run the show. So no funny business." She glared at Grey and Xav, who high fived. "Seriously you two." "Oh, we're always serious." Xav nodded, eyes sparkling. Juniper just rolled here eyes and pressed on, trying to suppress her laughter. "I'm very excited to introduce you all to our new host, Neo." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45318537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453186/45318537_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A tall, lanky wildclaw walked through the door, grinning at the group of seven dragons before him. "Hi! I'm so thrilled to finally be meeting all of you!" A smile from Juniper, and she stepped forward to greet Neo. "Thanks for joining the team. We're thrilled to have you." She turned to the other six males. "Neo's going to explain a little bit about his role here and his story, as well as what the next few days are going to contain." "Right." The new host smiled at the group. "So, hi, I'm Neo... I guess you already figured that out." A few of the bachelors laughed. "I grew up in a small clan in Wind, and seriously had the best childhood you could imagine. But it wasn't ever... right. I couldn't peruse my dreams the way I wanted to, I guess. So I decided to head out and hit the circuit, attempting to figure out how to follow my passions and be in front of an audience. Along the way I ran in to a bunch of really awesome dragons, and through one of them found out about your show. After a long process, I finally met Juniper, and I guess I made a good impression, because I'm here!" He chuckled quietly, glancing around at his makeshift audience. "Um, so I'm basically going to be running the show, doing more things with you guys to help Juniper keep her mind clear and focused on her decision. I'll be the one you contact whenever you have a problem or question, and I'll be the one explaining what will be going on before each event." Jaxon raised a claw, and Neo nodded at him. "So, are we only going to be seeing Juniper on dates?" "No. You'll still see her a lot over around the mansion. She just won't be responsible for the administrative side of things. Or organizing things. Or all the other crazy stuff she's been doing. Now she'll just get to focus on being the bachelorette." Grey smiled and winked at Juniper before posing his question. "What's coming up next?' Neo laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, so you're Grey. Juniper told me about you." "She did?" The taller wildclaw's eyebrows shot up. "Well, she actually told me about all of you. You're quite an interesting group. And that's exactly what I want to talk about next." "How interesting we are?" "No. What's going to happen next." Letting out a breath, the host grinned. "This is going to be a crazy few days. Not only will there be two one-on-ones and a group date, there will also be a two-on-one. Now, two-on-ones are a little crazy. Two of you will be accompanying Juniper on a date, but only one of you will come back. The other will be eliminated on the spot. It's intense, I know, but it'll be fun! For those of you who don't get eliminated, that is..." Jaxon and Blitz began whispering again, very hurriedly this time. None of the bachelors wanted to be on that two-on-one. "I also should mention, date roses will not be keeping you safe any more. They'll help, of course, but no guarantee. And I've saved the best for last! We are going to be hosting Trick-or-Treaters here! I can see you've already prepped the mansion, it looks amazing. I'm really excited to do this with you all! Thanks for letting me join your team, and I can't wait to get to know each of you." A smattering of applause worked around the patio as Neo stepped back, letting Juniper have his place. "Right," the bachelorette smiled. "Let's get this party started. I hope you all have Halloween costumes, you're going to need them!" ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 YOU MET NEO!!!!!!!! So, Neo is our new host (obviously), and I absolutely love him! I hope you do as well. I have decided to go ahead with the Trick or Treating, even though I didn't hear back from a bunch of you. I really would love to have a bunch of you show up at the mansion! As I mentioned, if you come to the mansion, one of mine will visit your clan, but please don't feel pressure to give me a bunch of stuff. Its really just about the role play for me. Your dragons can be fans of the show, hate the show, or be completely oblivious!! When you come to ToT, send me a private message. RP your dragon(s) approaching the mansion, and make sure to let me know who you would like to greet your dragons and who you would like to come to your clan! (Options are Blitz, Gray, Jaxon, Scout, Ril, Xav, Juniper, and Neo) You don't have to dress up your trick or treater, but I do love seeing what you come up with! :D Hope to see your dragons in my PMs soon! :D ALSO, you need to vote for who will be going on the next dates!! Your votes are important, they dictate what happens, so please take a moment a vote! :D [url=https://goo.gl/forms/UsgitQMjYTrG6I6l2]VOTE HERE[/url]
18_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y4j.png

Juniper stepped though the door to the patio area, glancing at the five other dragons she had given roses to. Ril stood close behind her, having followed her through the door. Most of the bachelors had taken seats, placing their roses on the tables or ground beside them. Blitz and Jaxon were chatting quietly about something Juniper couldn't quite catch, though by they way they were whispering, she was sure it was about the other contestants. Good or bad, she couldn't tell. Scout was lying in one of the deck chairs, eyes closed. He seemed to be dozing off. Xav and Grey were laughing about some joke one of them had just told, and Juni couldn't help but notice that Grey had his rose tucked behind his ear, matching her.

"Alright boys, can I please have your attention?" Smiling, the young female began to speak. "Congratulations on making it through the Rose Ceremony. You are all incredibly special to me, and I wouldn't trade any one of you for the world. And because of that, this is getting harder and harder for me. I need someone to help me with this whole thing. So we have found ourselves a new host!"

Xav leaned over and whispered something to Grey, who laughed loudly before biting his lip. "Sorry, Ju. Please continue."

"Anyways, he is about to get here. I'm really excited for you all to meet him... but I want you to remember. He is here to run the show. So no funny business." She glared at Grey and Xav, who high fived. "Seriously you two."

"Oh, we're always serious." Xav nodded, eyes sparkling.

Juniper just rolled here eyes and pressed on, trying to suppress her laughter. "I'm very excited to introduce you all to our new host, Neo."

A tall, lanky wildclaw walked through the door, grinning at the group of seven dragons before him. "Hi! I'm so thrilled to finally be meeting all of you!"

A smile from Juniper, and she stepped forward to greet Neo. "Thanks for joining the team. We're thrilled to have you." She turned to the other six males. "Neo's going to explain a little bit about his role here and his story, as well as what the next few days are going to contain."

"Right." The new host smiled at the group. "So, hi, I'm Neo... I guess you already figured that out."

A few of the bachelors laughed.

"I grew up in a small clan in Wind, and seriously had the best childhood you could imagine. But it wasn't ever... right. I couldn't peruse my dreams the way I wanted to, I guess. So I decided to head out and hit the circuit, attempting to figure out how to follow my passions and be in front of an audience. Along the way I ran in to a bunch of really awesome dragons, and through one of them found out about your show. After a long process, I finally met Juniper, and I guess I made a good impression, because I'm here!" He chuckled quietly, glancing around at his makeshift audience. "Um, so I'm basically going to be running the show, doing more things with you guys to help Juniper keep her mind clear and focused on her decision. I'll be the one you contact whenever you have a problem or question, and I'll be the one explaining what will be going on before each event."

Jaxon raised a claw, and Neo nodded at him. "So, are we only going to be seeing Juniper on dates?"

"No. You'll still see her a lot over around the mansion. She just won't be responsible for the administrative side of things. Or organizing things. Or all the other crazy stuff she's been doing. Now she'll just get to focus on being the bachelorette."

Grey smiled and winked at Juniper before posing his question. "What's coming up next?'

Neo laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, so you're Grey. Juniper told me about you."

"She did?" The taller wildclaw's eyebrows shot up.

"Well, she actually told me about all of you. You're quite an interesting group. And that's exactly what I want to talk about next."

"How interesting we are?"

"No. What's going to happen next." Letting out a breath, the host grinned. "This is going to be a crazy few days. Not only will there be two one-on-ones and a group date, there will also be a two-on-one. Now, two-on-ones are a little crazy. Two of you will be accompanying Juniper on a date, but only one of you will come back. The other will be eliminated on the spot. It's intense, I know, but it'll be fun! For those of you who don't get eliminated, that is..."

Jaxon and Blitz began whispering again, very hurriedly this time. None of the bachelors wanted to be on that two-on-one.

"I also should mention, date roses will not be keeping you safe any more. They'll help, of course, but no guarantee. And I've saved the best for last! We are going to be hosting Trick-or-Treaters here! I can see you've already prepped the mansion, it looks amazing. I'm really excited to do this with you all! Thanks for letting me join your team, and I can't wait to get to know each of you."

A smattering of applause worked around the patio as Neo stepped back, letting Juniper have his place. "Right," the bachelorette smiled. "Let's get this party started. I hope you all have Halloween costumes, you're going to need them!"

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017

YOU MET NEO!!!!!!!! So, Neo is our new host (obviously), and I absolutely love him! I hope you do as well.

I have decided to go ahead with the Trick or Treating, even though I didn't hear back from a bunch of you. I really would love to have a bunch of you show up at the mansion! As I mentioned, if you come to the mansion, one of mine will visit your clan, but please don't feel pressure to give me a bunch of stuff. Its really just about the role play for me. Your dragons can be fans of the show, hate the show, or be completely oblivious!!

When you come to ToT, send me a private message. RP your dragon(s) approaching the mansion, and make sure to let me know who you would like to greet your dragons and who you would like to come to your clan! (Options are Blitz, Gray, Jaxon, Scout, Ril, Xav, Juniper, and Neo) You don't have to dress up your trick or treater, but I do love seeing what you come up with! :D Hope to see your dragons in my PMs soon! :D

ALSO, you need to vote for who will be going on the next dates!! Your votes are important, they dictate what happens, so please take a moment a vote! :D VOTE HERE
Yes, I voted for Neo!! And I'll definitely get into the ToT!~
Yes, I voted for Neo!! And I'll definitely get into the ToT!~
I WANT THE BACHELORS TO HAVE CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS!!!
I WANT THE BACHELORS TO HAVE CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS!!!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
*Mentally sighs* Ah well. Looks like the Oasis is stuck with Icily at the moment. Anyway, seems like fun!
*Mentally sighs* Ah well. Looks like the Oasis is stuck with Icily at the moment. Anyway, seems like fun!
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47