Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis First, I need to say that this is not a chapter! However, I have multiple things for you all to vote on! :D First off, the rose ceremony will be coming up soon, but I need to know who you want to see on one last one-on-one date with Juni! Everyone is available other than those who have already gotten a rose this episode! Vote for that [url=https://goo.gl/forms/5tJenXIV44WLzLwB3]HERE[/url] :D This will only be open for a couple days, so act quickly! Also, host applications are in!!!!! Read the bios below and then make your vote! :D Host vote will close after the next episode airs. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [b]Name [/b] Neo [b]Personal History (backstory) [/b] Neo was born into the best family in the world (okay, he's not directly related to Amberlyn, but Oriel IS basically her daughter by this point so...). He was a curious hatchling, and learned a multitude of skills. His father taught him how to cook, his mother taught him how to fly, and he found he had a talent for entertainment. He had a knack for making people laugh, and making them feel at home. One day, Oriel told him that if he ever wanted to leave Windkeep Tower to pursue his dreams, whatever they may be, he should not feel as though he should hold back on account of his family. Neo, eager to find a way to be a star, set out very soon after that. First, he decided, in an attempt to stay close to home, he joined Banella's theatre. However, her shows were always too broody, and Sugar would be given all the best roles. He wasn't getting anywhere, and Banella was clearly not as world renowned as he expected. So, soon after that, he left Windkeep Tower in search of a way he could be a star, picking up odd jobs here and there to practice his skills. He has been on cooking shows, dancing shows, and singing shows, but he has yet to make it very far. Perhaps, he could get a bit of limelight at the Bachelorette... [b]Why They Want to be the Host [/b] He wants to dazzle the world and bring joy to the lives of others! Sure, some of his motives may be selfish, after all, this gig would definitely help him become better known in Sornieth television, but he also wants to make sure that the participants in the show feel comfortable. [b]Three Best Traits [/b] talented, charismatic, hard-working [b]Worst Trait [/b] Pride, can get too star-struck sometimes (I know that's two please forgive me) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [b]Name[/b] Annessa [b]Personal History (backstory) [/b] She was raised in a strict court to be ambitious and cunning. it suited her and she rose to power. she then decided it was boring so she wanted to leave. she couldn't because if she did they'd coup her. so she killed everyone and blamed an ex, getting freed and able to roam. she wouldn't kill for fun, but it's wasn't necessarily difficult for her to slay 30-40 dragons. [b] Why They Want to be the Host [/b] She's never found someone capable of stimulating her mind. Everyone she meets is boring, and can be manipulated easily. She wants a mate who can match her, challenge her. Basically she wants new levels of being the power couple. [b] Three Best Traits [/b] Cunning, Ambitious, Beautiful [b]Worst Trait [/b] Manipulative/Arrogant [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [b]Name [/b] Fernando [b]Personal History (backstory)[/b] Fernando doesn't remember ever having a family. He's travelled all of Sornieth, watching dragons falling in and out of love and all the types of crazy moods swings they went through as it happened. He's become somewhat of an expert, creepily stalking lovely couples and taking notes in a journal he keeps in a bag tied around his waist. [b]Why They Want to be the Host [/b] Fernando wishes to use the knowledge he has accumulated over the years for something useful, and see if what he has learned about love could in any way help a dragoness find her one true soulmate. [b]Three Best Traits [/b] Dedicated, Patient, and Scrupulous [b]Worst Trait[/b] Often selfish and Hedonistic (though he can often be childish and immature as well.) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [b] Name [/b] Icily [b]Personal History (backstory) [/b] He's a bachelor himself, and rather self-centered. He's by far the best dressed dragon, and has an eye for hotness. Sure, he's dated, but other than that he's pretty much by himself or with his friend, Clementi. But they're only fashion friends. [b]Why They Want to be the Host [/b] He wants to show off pretty dragons, and meet a few himself. It's a good way to put himself forward. Everyone else in his clan wants him to just leave for a bit. [b]Three Best Traits [/b] Fashion Sense, Extrovert, Flirting Skills. [b]Worst Trait[/b] Narcissist. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Vote on your host [url=https://goo.gl/forms/sdwR2jlNzYyBsCjB3]HERE[/url] :D
divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis

First, I need to say that this is not a chapter! However, I have multiple things for you all to vote on! :D First off, the rose ceremony will be coming up soon, but I need to know who you want to see on one last one-on-one date with Juni! Everyone is available other than those who have already gotten a rose this episode! Vote for that HERE :D This will only be open for a couple days, so act quickly!

Also, host applications are in!!!!! Read the bios below and then make your vote! :D Host vote will close after the next episode airs.

Name
Neo

Personal History (backstory)
Neo was born into the best family in the world (okay, he's not directly related to Amberlyn, but Oriel IS basically her daughter by this point so...). He was a curious hatchling, and learned a multitude of skills. His father taught him how to cook, his mother taught him how to fly, and he found he had a talent for entertainment. He had a knack for making people laugh, and making them feel at home. One day, Oriel told him that if he ever wanted to leave Windkeep Tower to pursue his dreams, whatever they may be, he should not feel as though he should hold back on account of his family. Neo, eager to find a way to be a star, set out very soon after that. First, he decided, in an attempt to stay close to home, he joined Banella's theatre. However, her shows were always too broody, and Sugar would be given all the best roles. He wasn't getting anywhere, and Banella was clearly not as world renowned as he expected. So, soon after that, he left Windkeep Tower in search of a way he could be a star, picking up odd jobs here and there to practice his skills. He has been on cooking shows, dancing shows, and singing shows, but he has yet to make it very far. Perhaps, he could get a bit of limelight at the Bachelorette...

Why They Want to be the Host
He wants to dazzle the world and bring joy to the lives of others! Sure, some of his motives may be selfish, after all, this gig would definitely help him become better known in Sornieth television, but he also wants to make sure that the participants in the show feel comfortable.

Three Best Traits
talented, charismatic, hard-working

Worst Trait
Pride, can get too star-struck sometimes (I know that's two please forgive me)

Name
Annessa

She was raised in a strict court to be ambitious and cunning. it suited her and she rose to power. she then decided it was boring so she wanted to leave. she couldn't because if she did they'd coup her. so she killed everyone and blamed an ex, getting freed and able to roam. she wouldn't kill for fun, but it's wasn't necessarily difficult for her to slay 30-40 dragons.

She's never found someone capable of stimulating her mind. Everyone she meets is boring, and can be manipulated easily. She wants a mate who can match her, challenge her. Basically she wants new levels of being the power couple.

Three Best Traits

Cunning, Ambitious, Beautiful

Worst Trait
Manipulative/Arrogant

Name
Fernando

Fernando doesn't remember ever having a family. He's travelled all of Sornieth, watching dragons falling in and out of love and all the types of crazy moods swings they went through as it happened. He's become somewhat of an expert, creepily stalking lovely couples and taking notes in a journal he keeps in a bag tied around his waist.

Fernando wishes to use the knowledge he has accumulated over the years for something useful, and see if what he has learned about love could in any way help a dragoness find her one true soulmate.

Three Best Traits
Dedicated, Patient, and Scrupulous

Worst Trait
Often selfish and Hedonistic (though he can often be childish and immature as well.)

Name

Icily

He's a bachelor himself, and rather self-centered. He's by far the best dressed dragon, and has an eye for hotness. Sure, he's dated, but other than that he's pretty much by himself or with his friend, Clementi. But they're only fashion friends.

He wants to show off pretty dragons, and meet a few himself. It's a good way to put himself forward. Everyone else in his clan wants him to just leave for a bit.

Three Best Traits
Fashion Sense, Extrovert, Flirting Skills.

Worst Trait
Narcissist.

Vote on your host HERE :D

oooooooo
oooooooo
@CleverDual

I have voted!!!

Also, had I known this was going to be a vote I probably would have been way more formal in Neo's application but it fits his personality, so I think it's forgivable.

I love them all though, I'd be happy to see any of them become host!
@CleverDual

I have voted!!!

Also, had I known this was going to be a vote I probably would have been way more formal in Neo's application but it fits his personality, so I think it's forgivable.

I love them all though, I'd be happy to see any of them become host!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Cleverdual

Hnnnnnng I was between Neo and Annessa, but I gave in to Annessa :] (evil judge Judy much)
@Cleverdual

Hnnnnnng I was between Neo and Annessa, but I gave in to Annessa :] (evil judge Judy much)
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9e1d/f/2018/260/2/0/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Drama Begins - Part 4[/size][/font][/center] Everyone was back at the mansion, having finished cleaning up from the dodgeball game. Most of the bachelors had made their way back to their rooms, but Xav and Ril were still in the common room. They had been talking for hours, discussing all the places they had visited, many they had in common. Xav was partial to Shadow flight - they loved the circus after all - while Ril spent most of his free time in Wind. But they agreed on one thing: traveling is when they've been the happiest. "Did you ever go see the display they put on during Starfall in the isles?" Ril's eyes were bright with the memory. "Yes!" Xav laughed, tilting his head back. "Oh, those were the days. We missed it this year, we were preforming in Fire. But a few years back, we were preforming at all the festivals in thier flights...that was quite possibly my favourite tour we've ever done." "I can imagine." "Have you been to all the flights?" "Yeah, though I never spent much time in Fire. Too hot." Xav nodded. "I get that. I haven't spent much time in Ice. All the prisions there...not exactly where they want a wild circus to go and cause...interesting sinarios." Pausing the chatter for a moment, Ril gazed at Xav. "What are you going to do if she picks you and doesn't want to travel with the circus?" Xav sighed. "I don't know. I honestly don't have a good answer for that right now. I've been thinking about it a lot. My circus is my life's work. But if Juniper turns out to be the right one...maybe I'll pass it on to someone else." Ril nodded. "Would you be interested?" "What?" "In taking over my circus?" "I-I don't - I mean I - I just - I - uh-" Xav laughed. "Think about it." "I will..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The conversation drifted from place to place, until Juniper wandered in. "Hey. Um, Ril, can we talk?" Ril shot up out of his chair, causing Xav to laugh. "Yeah, of course. Talk later, Xav?" "'course. Have a nice date you two." "We aren't...are we?" Xav laughed as he made his way out of the common room. "I'll see you both tomorrow. Have fun. Don't stay out to late." He made quick eye contact with Juniper. "Have him home by eleven, young lady." Juni rolled her eyes as she attempted to stifle a laugh. She turned her attention back to the spiral in front of her. "So. Um, it's getting close to Halloween." "Yes..." "And I need help decorating the mansion. I thought maybe...maybe you'd want to help out? We could make tea or hot cocoa or something and get everything set up. We're going to be having a big party, plus trick-or-treaters are going to be coming, so we have a lot to do. I figured it would be fun to set it up with someone, and I love spending time with you, so...how about it?" Ril grinned. "I would love too. I actually really love Halloween." "Really?" "Yeah! Well, not as much as Christmas, but-" "ME TOO!!" Juniper shrieked and then clapped a claw over her mouth. "Shoot. Everyone's sleeping, aren't they?" "No...not any more..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The decorations were extreme, and seemingly endless. The production team had pulled out boxes and boxes of supplies, ready to have the mansion absoloutly dripping in black, orange, and purple. Ril laughed as he scooped up one of the more ridiculous decorations, a giant glittery blow up witch and culdron. "Um, what exactly is this supposed to be?" "Can't you see?" Juniper giggled and hit a ridiculous pose. "It's me!" They both collapsed into a fit of giggles, eventually pulling themselves back together enough to begin the decorating process. It was a lot to do, but they plugged away, pausing many (many) times for tea and hot cocoa. "So. Did your family celebrate Halloween growing up?" Ril glanced over at Juniper as he unpacked a set of large black cat inflateables. Glancing up from the pumpkins and gords she was arranging, Juniper smiled. "No, not really. I mean, it happened. We would get candy. But we never got to go trick-or-treating or get dressed up or anything like that." "Dang. That sucks. My family was insane over Halloween. Once I left to live on my own, I didn't celebrate it for a while. Now its been several years and I really want to have some fun with it!" "Yeah. I've always been a little nuts for Halloween." Juniper ducked her head as she unpacked a giant spider decoration. "It just makes me feel like a little kid again." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] It was finally done. It was the middle of the night, and they were both exhausted, but the whole mansion was finally ready for trick-or-treaters. "This is literally the best thing ever." Juniper stood back and surveyed their handywork. "I am SO excited for Halloween!" "Me too. And I really want to thank you for asking me to help. I never really got to...I haven't liked this holiday in so long...and now, spending time with you...I..." "I know...me too..." They held claws gently and leaned in, kissing eachother softly. Ril grinned broadly. "You are just perfect, you know that, right?" Blushing, Juniper tucked a rose in Ril's pocket. "You're better..." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 So, I ADORE October on FR, because of Trick or Treating. First, have you all signed up?? Click this button, and you can still sign up! Regestration is open until the 13th...and it is my favourite thing that ever happens on FR. Seriously, check it out. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2538925/][img]https://i.imgur.com/eA9odUz.png[/img][/url][/center] I am also hoping to be running a little trick or treating event here...you can send your dragons to the mansion to go trick or treating and get to roleplay with (and get a treat from) one of the dragons, either a bachelor or Juni. And, if you do come to the mansion, some of the cast will come to trick or treat at your clan. [b]Let me know if you would be interested in participating in the comments, if I get more than 10 people interested I will go ahead and run it![/b] I'll let you know once I hear back from y'all. :D (still no dragon pictures, hope you know who you like at this point! :P) Also, the rose ceremony is going to be next, so you NEED TO VOTE!!!! Date roses aren't keeping anyone safe any more! :O [url=https://goo.gl/forms/OXguyoqIub9T8r5o1]VOTE HERE[/url] And don't forget to vote for the new host - it will be closing with the next episode. [url=https://goo.gl/forms/wrUX8YoMBu60awau1]VOTE HERE[/url]
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png
The Drama Begins - Part 4

Everyone was back at the mansion, having finished cleaning up from the dodgeball game. Most of the bachelors had made their way back to their rooms, but Xav and Ril were still in the common room. They had been talking for hours, discussing all the places they had visited, many they had in common. Xav was partial to Shadow flight - they loved the circus after all - while Ril spent most of his free time in Wind. But they agreed on one thing: traveling is when they've been the happiest.

"Did you ever go see the display they put on during Starfall in the isles?" Ril's eyes were bright with the memory.

"Yes!" Xav laughed, tilting his head back. "Oh, those were the days. We missed it this year, we were preforming in Fire. But a few years back, we were preforming at all the festivals in thier flights...that was quite possibly my favourite tour we've ever done."

"I can imagine."

"Have you been to all the flights?"

"Yeah, though I never spent much time in Fire. Too hot."

Xav nodded. "I get that. I haven't spent much time in Ice. All the prisions there...not exactly where they want a wild circus to go and cause...interesting sinarios."

Pausing the chatter for a moment, Ril gazed at Xav. "What are you going to do if she picks you and doesn't want to travel with the circus?"

Xav sighed. "I don't know. I honestly don't have a good answer for that right now. I've been thinking about it a lot. My circus is my life's work. But if Juniper turns out to be the right one...maybe I'll pass it on to someone else."

Ril nodded.

"Would you be interested?"

"What?"

"In taking over my circus?"

"I-I don't - I mean I - I just - I - uh-"

Xav laughed. "Think about it."

"I will..."

The conversation drifted from place to place, until Juniper wandered in.

"Hey. Um, Ril, can we talk?"

Ril shot up out of his chair, causing Xav to laugh. "Yeah, of course. Talk later, Xav?"

"'course. Have a nice date you two."

"We aren't...are we?"

Xav laughed as he made his way out of the common room. "I'll see you both tomorrow. Have fun. Don't stay out to late." He made quick eye contact with Juniper. "Have him home by eleven, young lady."

Juni rolled her eyes as she attempted to stifle a laugh. She turned her attention back to the spiral in front of her. "So. Um, it's getting close to Halloween."

"Yes..."

"And I need help decorating the mansion. I thought maybe...maybe you'd want to help out? We could make tea or hot cocoa or something and get everything set up. We're going to be having a big party, plus trick-or-treaters are going to be coming, so we have a lot to do. I figured it would be fun to set it up with someone, and I love spending time with you, so...how about it?"

Ril grinned. "I would love too. I actually really love Halloween."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Well, not as much as Christmas, but-"

"ME TOO!!" Juniper shrieked and then clapped a claw over her mouth. "Shoot. Everyone's sleeping, aren't they?"

"No...not any more..."

The decorations were extreme, and seemingly endless. The production team had pulled out boxes and boxes of supplies, ready to have the mansion absoloutly dripping in black, orange, and purple.

Ril laughed as he scooped up one of the more ridiculous decorations, a giant glittery blow up witch and culdron. "Um, what exactly is this supposed to be?"

"Can't you see?" Juniper giggled and hit a ridiculous pose. "It's me!"

They both collapsed into a fit of giggles, eventually pulling themselves back together enough to begin the decorating process. It was a lot to do, but they plugged away, pausing many (many) times for tea and hot cocoa.

"So. Did your family celebrate Halloween growing up?" Ril glanced over at Juniper as he unpacked a set of large black cat inflateables.

Glancing up from the pumpkins and gords she was arranging, Juniper smiled. "No, not really. I mean, it happened. We would get candy. But we never got to go trick-or-treating or get dressed up or anything like that."

"Dang. That sucks. My family was insane over Halloween. Once I left to live on my own, I didn't celebrate it for a while. Now its been several years and I really want to have some fun with it!"

"Yeah. I've always been a little nuts for Halloween." Juniper ducked her head as she unpacked a giant spider decoration. "It just makes me feel like a little kid again."

It was finally done. It was the middle of the night, and they were both exhausted, but the whole mansion was finally ready for trick-or-treaters.

"This is literally the best thing ever." Juniper stood back and surveyed their handywork. "I am SO excited for Halloween!"

"Me too. And I really want to thank you for asking me to help. I never really got to...I haven't liked this holiday in so long...and now, spending time with you...I..."

"I know...me too..."

They held claws gently and leaned in, kissing eachother softly.

Ril grinned broadly. "You are just perfect, you know that, right?"

Blushing, Juniper tucked a rose in Ril's pocket. "You're better..."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017

So, I ADORE October on FR, because of Trick or Treating. First, have you all signed up?? Click this button, and you can still sign up! Regestration is open until the 13th...and it is my favourite thing that ever happens on FR. Seriously, check it out.
eA9odUz.png

I am also hoping to be running a little trick or treating event here...you can send your dragons to the mansion to go trick or treating and get to roleplay with (and get a treat from) one of the dragons, either a bachelor or Juni. And, if you do come to the mansion, some of the cast will come to trick or treat at your clan. Let me know if you would be interested in participating in the comments, if I get more than 10 people interested I will go ahead and run it! I'll let you know once I hear back from y'all. :D

(still no dragon pictures, hope you know who you like at this point! :P)

Also, the rose ceremony is going to be next, so you NEED TO VOTE!!!! Date roses aren't keeping anyone safe any more! :O VOTE HERE

And don't forget to vote for the new host - it will be closing with the next episode. VOTE HERE
@Cleverdual

Yas first read you are amazing
@Cleverdual

Yas first read you are amazing
@CleverDual I love that idea! I want in.
@CleverDual I love that idea! I want in.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
tHESE ADORABLE CHILDREN
tHESE ADORABLE CHILDREN
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[quote name="CleverDual" date="2018-10-08 13:19:22" ] "ME TOO!!" Juniper shrieked and then clapped a claw over her mouth. "Shoot. Everyone's sleeping, aren't they?" "No...not any more..." [/quote] ... ... I LOVE THIS
CleverDual wrote on 2018-10-08 13:19:22:
"ME TOO!!" Juniper shrieked and then clapped a claw over her mouth. "Shoot. Everyone's sleeping, aren't they?"

"No...not any more..."

I LOVE THIS
I'm in for trick-or-treating!
I'm in for trick-or-treating!
earthshieldr.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47