Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47
@zzzhorses for sure! :D :D
@zzzhorses for sure! :D :D
@CleverDual

Please add me to the pinglist! This is great haha :D
I might vote sometimes, for now i'll watch heh
@CleverDual

Please add me to the pinglist! This is great haha :D
I might vote sometimes, for now i'll watch heh
I would love to be added to the pinglist of this. I do hope in the future you allow other people to add their dragons in, it'd be a very nice mix.
I would love to be added to the pinglist of this. I do hope in the future you allow other people to add their dragons in, it'd be a very nice mix.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen Adding you both! :D Thanks for the interest! :D
@Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen Adding you both! :D Thanks for the interest! :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a3d/f/2018/260/8/e/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The First Dates - Rose Ceremony[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=26138,920&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper stepped out into the room, eyes talking a moment to survey the group of males before her. The air felt heavy with the palpable tension the moment was providing. Each and every dragon in the room was at least a bit uncomfortable. Each and every dragon, that is, other than Juniper. She strode to the center, chin held high. She knew this would be difficult. She had known ever since the first male stepped into her life. But she also knew that there was no future for her with some of these dragons. "Good evening, gentlemen." Her voice was low, thick as honey. A few of the males were put off by her assertiveness, while most took reassurance in it. Even if they were eliminated, it woulnd't just be a fluke. Though, the more they thought about it, that may not be much of a comfort. "Tonight has been a bit of a challenge for me. I have, however, made my decisions, and I am very confident in them." She paused for a moment, making eye contact with several of the bachelors. "To start us off, can I ask Xav, Grey, Blitz, and Scout to step forward?" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419426/41942504_350.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=2468,27352&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=2468,15137,6278&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=2467,335&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Junipers' mouth twitched into a smile as the group stepped out. "All four of you are currently in possession of roses." A deep breath. "However, those will only guarantee you tonight. I have seen great things from each and every one of you. I will be expecting that to continue. However, as for right now, you are safe. Please, head into the lounge." She gestured towards the adjoining room. "We will be having a cocktail party after the ceremony. Make yourselves comfortable." The group left, Scout and Xav nodding at her on their way out. Blitz made lingering eye contact, and Grey planted a kiss on Juniper's cheek as he passed. A slight red tinge touched the bachelorette's cheeks as she turned back to the rest of the group. "I do have one slight change of plans. Tonight was supposed to be a six rose night. Meaning that only four of you would go home." A nervous murmur ran through the remaining ten males. "But I can not make my decisions that way. Tonight will be a five rose night." Every sound in the room dropped instantly, as if someone had flipped a switch to silence the space. "I do apologize, but this is very important to me. I am supposed to find a mate out of all this. And there are several of you with which I can not envision a future. Which unfortunately means, we will have to say goodbye." Juniper took a moment to close her eyes, the picture of serenity and grace. "Luka and Jayle, can you please step forward?" [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=396,531,3538,27349,27360,27369,14435&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41952795&skin=0&apparel=472,12930,475,337,352,12909&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] A slight smile creased Juniper's expression. "You both are very interesting to me. I can't help but notice your...opposing fashion sense. I hope your personalities won't cause as much of an uproar?" Both pearlcatchers nodded, glancing at each other. Their constant bickering had been heightening in the past few days, but if it meant a spot in the competition, they were willing to do anything. They walked past Juniper after taking their roses, both doing their best to be the bigger person. No one was quite sure how long they would last until their next fight, but everyone agreed - they wouldn't last long enough. "Alright, while we're matching, well, mis-matching...Guild and Garreth." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41936493&skin=0&apparel=6977,6949,6969,6960,7297,7866,7873,6978,7302&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41953128&skin=0&apparel=478&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Gosh, I don't know where to start. You both really grabbed my attention at the beginning of the competition. But, I don't know, I just don't see it. You're both wonderful dragons, don't get me wrong. But I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that I am not the girl for either of you." Juniper could see both their faces fall, but she pressed forward. "I am sorry to say this, but I am not going to be giving either of you a rose. I am so sorry." They both nodded, each glancing at the other before turning back to Juniper. "We understand." Garreth's voice was soft. "Thank you for letting us get to know you. You've been..." "Wonderful." "Completely." Juniper smiled gently at the skydancers as they walked out of the mansion. She took another moment of pause before turning back to the remaining six. "Okay, um, Jaxon and Wills." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944673&skin=0&apparel=12924,12931,12903&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944832&skin=0&apparel=1550&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "You both hold so much potential. I'm very fascinated with you both..." She stepped forward and handed each a rose. "I look forward to getting to know you both more." She turned back to the remaining four bachelors. They all knew exactly what she was thinking. Only one of the remaining four would be staying. This was the end of the line for three of them. "I..." A pause. "I'm sorry, this is harder than I thought. Zayn." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41946389&skin=0&apparel=25032,25031,25033&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The bogsneak stepped forward, gently laying a claw on Juniper's arm. "It's alright. You don't have to say it. I know. I feel it too." He smiled halfheartedly. "I really did enjoy meeting you, Juni. Good luck finding the right one." With that, he padded out of the mansion. And then there were three. "Bhoide?" [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=273,13080&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Stepping forward with confidence, the apparel designer grinned at Juniper. "Yes?" "I'm sorry to say this, but I don't see a future together." A moment or two passed before anyone spoke again. When he finally opened his mouth, Bhodie's voice was strained. "You...you don't..." "Again, I'm sorry. It's not personal. I just don't believe that you and I are well suited for each other. Thank you for coming, and I wish you luck with all your future endeavors." Bhodie stared at Juniper for a few more moments before he nodded. "Yeah. Okay. I did not see this one coming. But yeah. Alright. Thanks." With that, the cotal turned and left, leaving only Meyer and Ril behind. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=6277,3288,15138&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=1966,6023,284&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper took a deep breath as both males watched her tentatively. The tension in the room was palpable as the bachelorette composed herself. "I hate this," she muttered, staring at the rose she still held in her claw. One rose. Two amazing males. Ril glanced up at the young female, offering a gentle smile. "You've got this." Bobbing his head, Meyer chimed in. "Of course you do. We're both behind you, no matter who you choose." "One hundred percent." Juniper stared at the rose for another few seconds before walking forward and outstretching the rose. "Ril. Will you take this rose?" "I would be honored." The two exchanged some quiet words and then the spiral made his way to join the other eight progressing bachelors. Juniper turned to Meyer, tears welling in her eyes. "I am so sorry. I... you are one of the sweetest dragons I have ever met. I...I just can't..." "You can't see us as a couple. I understand. And don't feel bad. This is your job." Meyer smiled. "May I give you a hug?" She nodded and leaned into the warm embrace. "I don't know if you want to, but I would love to stay friends, and-" "Yes!" Juniper laughed through her tears, grinning up at the awkward dragon. "Yes, yes, of course." "Awesome. Then this isn't goodbye." He gave her one last squeeze. "Choose good. Not all those guys deserve you. Pick the right one." As he left, the words rang though Juniper's mind. [i]Pick the right one...not all those guys deserve you....pick the right one...[/i] 'Yeah,' she thought. 'No pressure." ----- AHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD THIS WAS TO WRITE!!!!! I HATED THIS, I LOVE ALL THE BOYS AHHHHHH. Now it's gonna get even harder.... Sooooo does anyone have a favorite yet?? Lets see some team representation!! I also want to apologize for being so absent the last few months. Summer kind of got away from me, but now that I'm back in uni and in routine full tilt, this should become more regular! I'm hoping to update at least once a week...but I'm thinking it'll be more like two or three. Depends how tense things get. :P I would also like to let everyone know that the fantasy league is not going to be running any more...it is to difficult to manage that along with the story. So, until I write a few seasons and figure out the structure a little more, I'm going to put that project on hold. Thank you all for reading this stupidly long chapter, have a wonderful rest of Flameforgers, and I can't wait to hear what you thought!! :D <3 @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png
The First Dates - Rose Ceremony
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=26138,920&xt=dressing.png

Juniper stepped out into the room, eyes talking a moment to survey the group of males before her. The air felt heavy with the palpable tension the moment was providing. Each and every dragon in the room was at least a bit uncomfortable. Each and every dragon, that is, other than Juniper. She strode to the center, chin held high. She knew this would be difficult. She had known ever since the first male stepped into her life. But she also knew that there was no future for her with some of these dragons.

"Good evening, gentlemen." Her voice was low, thick as honey. A few of the males were put off by her assertiveness, while most took reassurance in it. Even if they were eliminated, it woulnd't just be a fluke. Though, the more they thought about it, that may not be much of a comfort. "Tonight has been a bit of a challenge for me. I have, however, made my decisions, and I am very confident in them." She paused for a moment, making eye contact with several of the bachelors. "To start us off, can I ask Xav, Grey, Blitz, and Scout to step forward?"
41942504_350.png
dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=2468,27352&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=2468,15137,6278&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=2467,335&xt=dressing.png

Junipers' mouth twitched into a smile as the group stepped out. "All four of you are currently in possession of roses." A deep breath. "However, those will only guarantee you tonight. I have seen great things from each and every one of you. I will be expecting that to continue. However, as for right now, you are safe. Please, head into the lounge." She gestured towards the adjoining room. "We will be having a cocktail party after the ceremony. Make yourselves comfortable."

The group left, Scout and Xav nodding at her on their way out. Blitz made lingering eye contact, and Grey planted a kiss on Juniper's cheek as he passed. A slight red tinge touched the bachelorette's cheeks as she turned back to the rest of the group.

"I do have one slight change of plans. Tonight was supposed to be a six rose night. Meaning that only four of you would go home." A nervous murmur ran through the remaining ten males. "But I can not make my decisions that way. Tonight will be a five rose night."

Every sound in the room dropped instantly, as if someone had flipped a switch to silence the space.

"I do apologize, but this is very important to me. I am supposed to find a mate out of all this. And there are several of you with which I can not envision a future. Which unfortunately means, we will have to say goodbye." Juniper took a moment to close her eyes, the picture of serenity and grace. "Luka and Jayle, can you please step forward?"
dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=396,531,3538,27349,27360,27369,14435&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41952795&skin=0&apparel=472,12930,475,337,352,12909&xt=dressing.png

A slight smile creased Juniper's expression. "You both are very interesting to me. I can't help but notice your...opposing fashion sense. I hope your personalities won't cause as much of an uproar?"

Both pearlcatchers nodded, glancing at each other. Their constant bickering had been heightening in the past few days, but if it meant a spot in the competition, they were willing to do anything. They walked past Juniper after taking their roses, both doing their best to be the bigger person. No one was quite sure how long they would last until their next fight, but everyone agreed - they wouldn't last long enough.

"Alright, while we're matching, well, mis-matching...Guild and Garreth."
dragon?did=41936493&skin=0&apparel=6977,6949,6969,6960,7297,7866,7873,6978,7302&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41953128&skin=0&apparel=478&xt=dressing.png

"Gosh, I don't know where to start. You both really grabbed my attention at the beginning of the competition. But, I don't know, I just don't see it. You're both wonderful dragons, don't get me wrong. But I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that I am not the girl for either of you." Juniper could see both their faces fall, but she pressed forward. "I am sorry to say this, but I am not going to be giving either of you a rose. I am so sorry."

They both nodded, each glancing at the other before turning back to Juniper. "We understand." Garreth's voice was soft. "Thank you for letting us get to know you. You've been..."

"Wonderful."

"Completely."

Juniper smiled gently at the skydancers as they walked out of the mansion. She took another moment of pause before turning back to the remaining six. "Okay, um, Jaxon and Wills."
dragon?did=41944673&skin=0&apparel=12924,12931,12903&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41944832&skin=0&apparel=1550&xt=dressing.png

"You both hold so much potential. I'm very fascinated with you both..." She stepped forward and handed each a rose. "I look forward to getting to know you both more."

She turned back to the remaining four bachelors. They all knew exactly what she was thinking. Only one of the remaining four would be staying. This was the end of the line for three of them. "I..." A pause. "I'm sorry, this is harder than I thought. Zayn."
dragon?did=41946389&skin=0&apparel=25032,25031,25033&xt=dressing.png

The bogsneak stepped forward, gently laying a claw on Juniper's arm. "It's alright. You don't have to say it. I know. I feel it too." He smiled halfheartedly. "I really did enjoy meeting you, Juni. Good luck finding the right one." With that, he padded out of the mansion.

And then there were three.

"Bhoide?"
dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=273,13080&xt=dressing.png

Stepping forward with confidence, the apparel designer grinned at Juniper. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but I don't see a future together."

A moment or two passed before anyone spoke again. When he finally opened his mouth, Bhodie's voice was strained. "You...you don't..."

"Again, I'm sorry. It's not personal. I just don't believe that you and I are well suited for each other. Thank you for coming, and I wish you luck with all your future endeavors."

Bhodie stared at Juniper for a few more moments before he nodded. "Yeah. Okay. I did not see this one coming. But yeah. Alright. Thanks." With that, the cotal turned and left, leaving only Meyer and Ril behind.
dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=6277,3288,15138&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=1966,6023,284&xt=dressing.png

Juniper took a deep breath as both males watched her tentatively. The tension in the room was palpable as the bachelorette composed herself. "I hate this," she muttered, staring at the rose she still held in her claw. One rose. Two amazing males.

Ril glanced up at the young female, offering a gentle smile. "You've got this."

Bobbing his head, Meyer chimed in. "Of course you do. We're both behind you, no matter who you choose."

"One hundred percent."

Juniper stared at the rose for another few seconds before walking forward and outstretching the rose. "Ril. Will you take this rose?"

"I would be honored."

The two exchanged some quiet words and then the spiral made his way to join the other eight progressing bachelors. Juniper turned to Meyer, tears welling in her eyes. "I am so sorry. I... you are one of the sweetest dragons I have ever met. I...I just can't..."

"You can't see us as a couple. I understand. And don't feel bad. This is your job." Meyer smiled. "May I give you a hug?"

She nodded and leaned into the warm embrace.

"I don't know if you want to, but I would love to stay friends, and-"

"Yes!" Juniper laughed through her tears, grinning up at the awkward dragon. "Yes, yes, of course."

"Awesome. Then this isn't goodbye." He gave her one last squeeze. "Choose good. Not all those guys deserve you. Pick the right one."

As he left, the words rang though Juniper's mind. Pick the right one...not all those guys deserve you....pick the right one... 'Yeah,' she thought. 'No pressure."

AHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD THIS WAS TO WRITE!!!!! I HATED THIS, I LOVE ALL THE BOYS AHHHHHH. Now it's gonna get even harder....

Sooooo does anyone have a favorite yet?? Lets see some team representation!!

I also want to apologize for being so absent the last few months. Summer kind of got away from me, but now that I'm back in uni and in routine full tilt, this should become more regular! I'm hoping to update at least once a week...but I'm thinking it'll be more like two or three. Depends how tense things get. :P I would also like to let everyone know that the fantasy league is not going to be running any more...it is to difficult to manage that along with the story. So, until I write a few seasons and figure out the structure a little more, I'm going to put that project on hold.

Thank you all for reading this stupidly long chapter, have a wonderful rest of Flameforgers, and I can't wait to hear what you thought!! :D <3

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen
Also, @Everburn is the winner of the voting draw! Congratulations! You win 35 Glowing Embers! Enjoy!
Also, @Everburn is the winner of the voting draw! Congratulations! You win 35 Glowing Embers! Enjoy!
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS I WAS SO SCARED JAXON WOULD BE CUT!!! I AM SO GLAD HE'S STILL IN ALL MY FAVOURITES ARE STILL IN!!!!
@CleverDual

OH MY GOODNESS I WAS SO SCARED JAXON WOULD BE CUT!!! I AM SO GLAD HE'S STILL IN ALL MY FAVOURITES ARE STILL IN!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall AHHHH YES WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITES IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT AHHHHHHHH
@Petall AHHHH YES WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITES IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT AHHHHHHHH
@CleverDual AAAAAA I LOVED THEM ALL BUT WHY MUST BHODIE GO? NUUUUU
@CleverDual AAAAAA I LOVED THEM ALL BUT WHY MUST BHODIE GO? NUUUUU
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@CleverDual

MY FAVOURITES ARE JAXON, BLITZ AND RIL
@CleverDual

MY FAVOURITES ARE JAXON, BLITZ AND RIL
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47