Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47
Been Bliz since the beginning!
Been Bliz since the beginning!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@CleverDual The book part was so cute, and I'll have to give Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam a read! I hope you don't mind, but I scribbled a little something: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IP7I0Hd.png[/img][/center]
@CleverDual

The book part was so cute, and I'll have to give Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam a read! I hope you don't mind, but I scribbled a little something:
IP7I0Hd.png
JBEajtP.gif
@CleverDual
They're all such cute nerdy bois \>o</

I remain on my own team though, as precious as they all were (;
@CleverDual
They're all such cute nerdy bois \>o</

I remain on my own team though, as precious as they all were (;
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
aaaaAAAAAAHHHH I LOVE RIL HE'S A PRECIOUS POTATO NOODLE!!! *passes out from squealing for so long*
aaaaAAAAAAHHHH I LOVE RIL HE'S A PRECIOUS POTATO NOODLE!!! *passes out from squealing for so long*
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe they read Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir!!!
@CleverDual

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe they read Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
BLITZ! BLITZ! BLITZ!

#TEAMBLITZ IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN!
BLITZ! BLITZ! BLITZ!

#TEAMBLITZ IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN!
@FinalValkyrie21 @Everburn @WOF2012 Team Blitz coming out in full force!! :D

@Aetherstorm Probably a good choice...there are still a few others to meet!!

@RiaFire11 I love Ril...he's so amazing! <3

@Petall I KNOW RIGHT?????

@Quintillion AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT FOREVER THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
@FinalValkyrie21 @Everburn @WOF2012 Team Blitz coming out in full force!! :D

@Aetherstorm Probably a good choice...there are still a few others to meet!!

@RiaFire11 I love Ril...he's so amazing! <3

@Petall I KNOW RIGHT?????

@Quintillion AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT FOREVER THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Aw man *wipes tear* Blitz got a Purple Rose yaaaaaay~! I'm sorry i can't commit yet but he's for sure in my top 5 the precious bab. i would totes hang out with the book dergs!!! reading is my oxygen!!
Aw man *wipes tear* Blitz got a Purple Rose yaaaaaay~! I'm sorry i can't commit yet but he's for sure in my top 5 the precious bab. i would totes hang out with the book dergs!!! reading is my oxygen!!

Isi32aq.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a3d/f/2018/260/8/e/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The First Dates - Part 4[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=5][i]it's getting close to evening now, the stars are getting bright, and Juniper has made her choice, about who will join her tonight [/i][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=22410,21284,21273,21309,21298,20844,20860,20852,20834,20842&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Finn smirked at the group for a moment, letting the question hang in the air before finishing the date card. [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=5][i]the bachelor chosen for this one on one is - Xav [/i][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419426/41942504_350.png[/img][/center] A murmur ran through the group of dragons, several muttering under their breath. "Big surprise." "She's totally star-struck." "I heard he's a total jerk. They won't last." The imperial didn't seem shaken by the comments as he nodded coolly at Finn. He walked down the center of the common room and slid into his room to get ready. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=20849,20844,3702,3690&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper fidgeted with the scarf in her claws, gazing down at the soft silk. The bright blue and purple reminded her of home. Something about it always seemed to comfort her. It didn't help her one bit that she was about to go on a date with one of the most famous entertainers she had ever heard of. Xav and his Carnaval were legendary all over, and the fact that she got to spend one on one time with him... Her thoughts were interrupted by the imperial stepping into the fading light. "Hey Juniper." He swept into a low bow and kissed her claw. Juni felt a deep blush creep over her cheeks. "You look absolutely memorizing this evening." The blush got inexplicably darker. "Thanks. You look, um, well, you look great." Rolling her eyes at her own words, the spiral sighed. "I mean, you look nice as well. And thank you. And...and now I'm tripping over myself. Shall we get going?" "I would love to." He paused. "Would you care to enlighten me about where exactly we are going? The date card was very... vague." "Oh, yes! You're going to love it! We're going star-gazing!" "Really? That sounds perfect." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The constellations twinkled above the landscape, points of light in an otherwise obsidian velvet curtain. The couple had settled onto a soft blanket, another one keeping the edge off the cold. Juniper couldn't help but notice just how cozy it was. Curled up to Xav, she felt safe. And the view was breathtaking. "I can't... I can't even fathom how stunning this is..." "And yet it all pales in comparison to you." Juniper raised an eyebrow. "Sorry. That's... really cliche. You're right though, this is a beautiful view." They sat in silence for a few more moments before Xav turned his gaze back to the bachelorette. "You know, some anomalies have been happening. Dragons hatching with maps of the constellations on them. Like a gene." "Really?" Her brow creased. "Have you ever seen it?" "We just had a few join the circus. It's beautiful. Seriously, it's just stunning." "Huh." Juniper leaned her head against his chest, staring up at the sky. "I'm sorry if this is prying..." "Go ahead." "Well, you kind of have a persona. Big shot entertainer, aloof ringmaster, master of all... everyone knows who you are, and yet no one knows you. Doesn't it get lonely?" A deep sigh came from the imperial as he pondered his answer. "Yes. Honestly, it does. But I have my circus family. They're wonderful. And, well, that's why I'm here. To see if I could have... something more." After that, there was nothing else to be said. They watched the sky turn for a while, Juniper slipping the rose into his claws. He caught her's along with the rose, eyes meeting. A long moment passed before their lips met. The kiss was more than Juniper had ever dreamed. Because she was no longer kissing her childhood idol. She was kissing a dragon she had an unexplainable connection with. And suddenly it made sense, what everyone always said about Xav. [i]wherever he goes, magic follows close beind[/i] And that's exactly what this night was. Magic. ----- GUYS I ACTUALLY WROTE AN UPDATE! :O WHAT!?? I know it's been more than a month...so sorry. I thought I was going to write so much in the summer, but then life spun out of control. Anyways, school will be starting in a couple weeks, and I want to get back to writing this!! Yay! :D WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF STARMAP I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHHHH Sooooo it's gonna be a rose ceremony next - which means it's time to vote. [url=https://goo.gl/forms/iDTmPqb6fHtTYssu2]Click here for the link[/url] - and as always, everyone who votes will be entered in a draw for a random prize! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png
The First Dates - Part 4
it's getting close to evening now,
the stars are getting bright,
and Juniper has made her choice,
about who will join her tonight
dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=22410,21284,21273,21309,21298,20844,20860,20852,20834,20842&xt=dressing.png

Finn smirked at the group for a moment, letting the question hang in the air before finishing the date card.
the bachelor chosen for this one on one is -
Xav
41942504_350.png

A murmur ran through the group of dragons, several muttering under their breath.

"Big surprise."

"She's totally star-struck."

"I heard he's a total jerk. They won't last."

The imperial didn't seem shaken by the comments as he nodded coolly at Finn. He walked down the center of the common room and slid into his room to get ready.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=20849,20844,3702,3690&xt=dressing.png

Juniper fidgeted with the scarf in her claws, gazing down at the soft silk. The bright blue and purple reminded her of home. Something about it always seemed to comfort her. It didn't help her one bit that she was about to go on a date with one of the most famous entertainers she had ever heard of. Xav and his Carnaval were legendary all over, and the fact that she got to spend one on one time with him... Her thoughts were interrupted by the imperial stepping into the fading light.

"Hey Juniper." He swept into a low bow and kissed her claw. Juni felt a deep blush creep over her cheeks. "You look absolutely memorizing this evening." The blush got inexplicably darker.

"Thanks. You look, um, well, you look great." Rolling her eyes at her own words, the spiral sighed. "I mean, you look nice as well. And thank you. And...and now I'm tripping over myself. Shall we get going?"

"I would love to." He paused. "Would you care to enlighten me about where exactly we are going? The date card was very... vague."

"Oh, yes! You're going to love it! We're going star-gazing!"

"Really? That sounds perfect."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

The constellations twinkled above the landscape, points of light in an otherwise obsidian velvet curtain. The couple had settled onto a soft blanket, another one keeping the edge off the cold. Juniper couldn't help but notice just how cozy it was. Curled up to Xav, she felt safe. And the view was breathtaking.

"I can't... I can't even fathom how stunning this is..."

"And yet it all pales in comparison to you."

Juniper raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. That's... really cliche. You're right though, this is a beautiful view."

They sat in silence for a few more moments before Xav turned his gaze back to the bachelorette. "You know, some anomalies have been happening. Dragons hatching with maps of the constellations on them. Like a gene."

"Really?" Her brow creased. "Have you ever seen it?"

"We just had a few join the circus. It's beautiful. Seriously, it's just stunning."

"Huh." Juniper leaned her head against his chest, staring up at the sky. "I'm sorry if this is prying..."

"Go ahead."

"Well, you kind of have a persona. Big shot entertainer, aloof ringmaster, master of all... everyone knows who you are, and yet no one knows you. Doesn't it get lonely?"

A deep sigh came from the imperial as he pondered his answer. "Yes. Honestly, it does. But I have my circus family. They're wonderful. And, well, that's why I'm here. To see if I could have... something more."

After that, there was nothing else to be said. They watched the sky turn for a while, Juniper slipping the rose into his claws. He caught her's along with the rose, eyes meeting. A long moment passed before their lips met. The kiss was more than Juniper had ever dreamed. Because she was no longer kissing her childhood idol. She was kissing a dragon she had an unexplainable connection with. And suddenly it made sense, what everyone always said about Xav.

wherever he goes, magic follows close beind

And that's exactly what this night was.

Magic.

GUYS I ACTUALLY WROTE AN UPDATE! :O WHAT!?? I know it's been more than a month...so sorry. I thought I was going to write so much in the summer, but then life spun out of control. Anyways, school will be starting in a couple weeks, and I want to get back to writing this!! Yay! :D

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF STARMAP I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHHHH

Sooooo it's gonna be a rose ceremony next - which means it's time to vote. Click here for the link - and as always, everyone who votes will be entered in a draw for a random prize!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
@CleverDual holy crap I just realized I never asked to be on the Pinglist XD
@CleverDual holy crap I just realized I never asked to be on the Pinglist XD
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam