Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a3d/f/2018/260/8/e/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The First Dates - Part 2[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=5][i]all these little ones all alone, dreaming of finding somewhere to call home, now its time to meet a stray, and for this trip, Juni's chosen Grey [/i][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=25868,9620,12189,13821,2965&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Finn smirked at the group of bachelors as a murmer ran through the crowd. "In case you didn't pick it up, Grey has been selected for the first one - on - one date. Grey, you're leaving in half an hour." [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418980/41897997_350.png[/img][/center] The wildclaw nodded at the host, forcing a smile. He couldn't help but notice the death glares he was getting from several of the other bachelors, but he decided to shake it off. This was a competition, after all. There were bound to be conflicts between the guys. As he made his way to his room, Ril and Xav stopped him. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419499/41949828_350.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419426/41942504_350.png[/img] [/center] "Hey." "Congrats. That's awesome. First date." Ril was bobbing his head, and Grey couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I guess it is. Thanks for, you know, not being a jerk about it." Xav smiled. "She's gotta pick someone, right? No point in getting upset." Grey left the conversation in a much better mood. Knowing that some of the dragons could actually be nice guys would make this whole competition much easier. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=322,328,316,3693&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper shifted her arms around, loving the feeling of being in casual clothes again. Sure, the pretty dresses and jewelry were nice, but these were much more her style. Her head snapped up when she heard Grey approaching. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=13795,13811,13851,13859,12903&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Hey you..." She took a few steps, closing the gap between them. Grey smiled down at her, and they shared a moment before Finn came barging in. "AAAAAALRIGHT LET'S GET GOING! These familiars aren't going to cuddle themselves!" Grey whipped around to face Juniper. "We're cuddling familiars?" "Yeah. Is that okay with you?" The question sounded more like a challenge than concern. "'course. Just curious. It's a...strange first date idea." "This whole ordeal is strange. You better get used to it quick, or you won't last long." The wildclaw laughed and ducked his head. "Touche. Let's get going." "Ah. I decided when we go." A moment passed, and Juniper let out a soft giggle. "So...let's go..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] It hadn't taken long for the couple to get swamped by adorable familiars. They arrived at the shelter and were ushered inside, handed some treats for the rescues, and shoved through the door. Juniper had been instintaniously swarmed by about thirteen fox rats. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/642.png[/img][/center] A squeal escaped her lips, causing most of them to scatter. However, one stayed by her side. Bending down, Juniper gently scooped it up. The little animal buried it's face in her neck and hummed contentedly. "Grey. Grey, look how cute it is! Grey!" Juniper turned around and let out a sharp laugh. There, plopped on the floor, surrounded by fluffy pukasloths, was Grey. He was lying on his back, three of the little creatures perched on his chest. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2072.png[/img] [/center] "Huh? Sorry, what?" "A little busy, I see." Juniper slid to the floor next to her date, still cradling the fox rat, who by this point was falling asleep. "So. Still a crazy date idea?" Grey laughed and grabbed one of the pukasloths, placing it on his lap as he sat up. "No. This is literally the most fun I've had in forever." The spiral couldn't get over his smile. Something about it just seemed so genuine. And that was rare to come by. " Well, I'm glad. Should we try and adopt one of these things, or..." "ALL OF THEM!" Grey laughed and fell back on the floor as the pukasloths once again began to climb all over his lanky frame. The dragons talked and played for another hour, before they decided they should get going. Dinner was calling, and after all that wrestling with tiny creatures, they were both starved. Grey swore he would come back and adopt one of the pukasloths when he was done the competition. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "So." Grey stared across the table at Juniper, watching her features flicker in the candlelight. "Why did you want to be the Bachelorette?" "Oh. Oh wow. Just diving right in. No favorite color, no hated foods, just questioning my life choices." "Nope. Just curious." Juniper tilted her head as she looked at him. "Huh. Well, I've always struggled finding love. And I thought that, maybe if I knew I had the situation under control, I would be more open to it. I've had some pretty nasty...well, I don't need to go into that. Let's just say that knowing I can say no and send people away is really nice. Plus, who doesn't want eighteen guys fawning over them?" A soft laugh. "Well, I woulndn't...but maybe that's just me." Both dragons laughed and turned to their food, taking a break from the conversation to eat. The food was fantastic, but they both seemed more invested in the company. The conversations stretched on for hours, going from Juniper's home clan to Grey's adventures, why he chose the lifestyle he did, and how Juniper might fit into it. Every moment seemed easy, right, like neither one had to make a giant effort to get along. At the end of the date, Grey stood and offered Juniper an arm. She took it, and they strolled out to the balcony. "I had a wonderful time today. Thank you for picking me...this was literally the best first day I could have ever imagined. And you...you are amazing." Juniper smiled and reached up, softly connecting the two dragons in a kiss. It was only a few seconds, but seemed to last an eternity to the two sharing it. When she pulled away, she silently attached a soft purple rose to his chest. The date rose. The two kissed again, and Grey was the one to break it this time. "You are wonderful. And exhausted, I'm sure. You still have a bunch of stuff to do today, go get some rest." Juniper nodded gratefully and turned to go, running back for one more hug. "Thanks. I'll see you soon?" "'course." ----- AHHHHH THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE!!!!!! ANY ONE 'TEAM GREY' YET??? Next up will be the first group date - [url=https://goo.gl/forms/TuFsXmBng9m8JZS22]vote here[/url] to help me decided who is going! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png
The First Dates - Part 2
all these little ones all alone,
dreaming of finding somewhere to call home,
now its time to meet a stray,
and for this trip, Juni's chosen Grey
dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=25868,9620,12189,13821,2965&xt=dressing.png

Finn smirked at the group of bachelors as a murmer ran through the crowd. "In case you didn't pick it up, Grey has been selected for the first one - on - one date. Grey, you're leaving in half an hour."
41897997_350.png

The wildclaw nodded at the host, forcing a smile. He couldn't help but notice the death glares he was getting from several of the other bachelors, but he decided to shake it off. This was a competition, after all. There were bound to be conflicts between the guys.

As he made his way to his room, Ril and Xav stopped him.
41949828_350.png
41942504_350.png

"Hey."

"Congrats. That's awesome. First date." Ril was bobbing his head, and Grey couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Thanks for, you know, not being a jerk about it."

Xav smiled. "She's gotta pick someone, right? No point in getting upset."

Grey left the conversation in a much better mood. Knowing that some of the dragons could actually be nice guys would make this whole competition much easier.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=322,328,316,3693&xt=dressing.png

Juniper shifted her arms around, loving the feeling of being in casual clothes again. Sure, the pretty dresses and jewelry were nice, but these were much more her style. Her head snapped up when she heard Grey approaching.
dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=13795,13811,13851,13859,12903&xt=dressing.png

"Hey you..." She took a few steps, closing the gap between them. Grey smiled down at her, and they shared a moment before Finn came barging in.

"AAAAAALRIGHT LET'S GET GOING! These familiars aren't going to cuddle themselves!"

Grey whipped around to face Juniper. "We're cuddling familiars?"

"Yeah. Is that okay with you?" The question sounded more like a challenge than concern.

"'course. Just curious. It's a...strange first date idea."

"This whole ordeal is strange. You better get used to it quick, or you won't last long."

The wildclaw laughed and ducked his head. "Touche. Let's get going."

"Ah. I decided when we go." A moment passed, and Juniper let out a soft giggle. "So...let's go..."

It hadn't taken long for the couple to get swamped by adorable familiars. They arrived at the shelter and were ushered inside, handed some treats for the rescues, and shoved through the door.

Juniper had been instintaniously swarmed by about thirteen fox rats.
642.png

A squeal escaped her lips, causing most of them to scatter. However, one stayed by her side. Bending down, Juniper gently scooped it up. The little animal buried it's face in her neck and hummed contentedly. "Grey. Grey, look how cute it is! Grey!" Juniper turned around and let out a sharp laugh.

There, plopped on the floor, surrounded by fluffy pukasloths, was Grey. He was lying on his back, three of the little creatures perched on his chest.
2072.png

"Huh? Sorry, what?"

"A little busy, I see." Juniper slid to the floor next to her date, still cradling the fox rat, who by this point was falling asleep. "So. Still a crazy date idea?"

Grey laughed and grabbed one of the pukasloths, placing it on his lap as he sat up. "No. This is literally the most fun I've had in forever."

The spiral couldn't get over his smile. Something about it just seemed so genuine. And that was rare to come by. " Well, I'm glad. Should we try and adopt one of these things, or..."

"ALL OF THEM!" Grey laughed and fell back on the floor as the pukasloths once again began to climb all over his lanky frame.

The dragons talked and played for another hour, before they decided they should get going. Dinner was calling, and after all that wrestling with tiny creatures, they were both starved. Grey swore he would come back and adopt one of the pukasloths when he was done the competition.

"So." Grey stared across the table at Juniper, watching her features flicker in the candlelight. "Why did you want to be the Bachelorette?"

"Oh. Oh wow. Just diving right in. No favorite color, no hated foods, just questioning my life choices."

"Nope. Just curious."

Juniper tilted her head as she looked at him. "Huh. Well, I've always struggled finding love. And I thought that, maybe if I knew I had the situation under control, I would be more open to it. I've had some pretty nasty...well, I don't need to go into that. Let's just say that knowing I can say no and send people away is really nice. Plus, who doesn't want eighteen guys fawning over them?"

A soft laugh. "Well, I woulndn't...but maybe that's just me."

Both dragons laughed and turned to their food, taking a break from the conversation to eat. The food was fantastic, but they both seemed more invested in the company.

The conversations stretched on for hours, going from Juniper's home clan to Grey's adventures, why he chose the lifestyle he did, and how Juniper might fit into it. Every moment seemed easy, right, like neither one had to make a giant effort to get along.

At the end of the date, Grey stood and offered Juniper an arm. She took it, and they strolled out to the balcony. "I had a wonderful time today. Thank you for picking me...this was literally the best first day I could have ever imagined. And you...you are amazing."

Juniper smiled and reached up, softly connecting the two dragons in a kiss. It was only a few seconds, but seemed to last an eternity to the two sharing it. When she pulled away, she silently attached a soft purple rose to his chest. The date rose.

The two kissed again, and Grey was the one to break it this time. "You are wonderful. And exhausted, I'm sure. You still have a bunch of stuff to do today, go get some rest."

Juniper nodded gratefully and turned to go, running back for one more hug. "Thanks. I'll see you soon?"

"'course."

AHHHHH THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE!!!!!! ANY ONE 'TEAM GREY' YET???

Next up will be the first group date - vote here to help me decided who is going!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
@StarsAndMoon Thanks for the interest! And I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with them, but there is a good chance you will all get an opportunity to get your hands on a few...if that makes any sense lol. (and sorry for so many pings at once :O )
@StarsAndMoon Thanks for the interest! And I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with them, but there is a good chance you will all get an opportunity to get your hands on a few...if that makes any sense lol. (and sorry for so many pings at once :O )
{Maaaaaayyybbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee}
{Maaaaaayyybbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee}
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@CleverDual
YESSSSS THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!

If my favorite doesn't get picked, I suppose Grey would be okay ^w^
@CleverDual
YESSSSS THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!

If my favorite doesn't get picked, I suppose Grey would be okay ^w^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@CleverDual

What a cute date!!! I haven't set sail on this ship yet, but that's because I need to see more of the dynamics between Juniper and the other dragons! (And I still have my heart set on Jaxon) but we will see where this goes!
@CleverDual

What a cute date!!! I haven't set sail on this ship yet, but that's because I need to see more of the dynamics between Juniper and the other dragons! (And I still have my heart set on Jaxon) but we will see where this goes!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:D
@CleverDual
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:D
7zcCDc4.png
*excited squealing* AAAHHHHH I LOVE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
*excited squealing* AAAHHHHH I LOVE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a3d/f/2018/260/8/e/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The First Dates - Part 3[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=5][i]break out your books, and brush up your voices, because for this date, Juniper's made some tough choices the bachelors chosen for this group date are: Luka Meyer Ril Blitz Bhodie [/i][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=12185,2118,2843,2886,5168,5402&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Without waiting for reactions, Finn pressed on. "I'm sure Juniper will fill you in on everything else you need to know. And you have no time to get ready, she is about to leave, so go outside and make it snappy." The five dragons going on the date glanced at each other, no one quite sure how to react to this abruptness. "I SAID GO!" They ducked as Finn threw a pillow at their heads and scampered to exit the mansion. As soon as they were outside, Meyer shuddered. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=6279,3284,15137&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "I do not like that dragon...he's so harsh!" The snapper gently nudged his glasses further up his nose, face scrunching. A nod came from Ril, eyes wide. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=951,946,948&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "I agree. He honestly terrifies me..." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=14440,14433,396,14435,2854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "If we're being honest," cut in Luka, "I think his fashion sense is impractical at best. Honestly, man, choose a colour!" [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=4269,4270,270&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Exactly!" Bhodie looked on the verge of tears, he was so excited. "He is a walking train wreck. Whoever decided he should be a part of this show should loose their job!" [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=6277,3283,15137&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Blitz sighed and turned away from the group slightly. He had felt his heart drop the moment his name was called on the card. Something about the idea of being on a 'date' with a massive group of people just threw him off. And the fact that they were all trying to date the same girl? It was... a lot to get used to. "Hello? Earth to Blitz?" "Huh?" "What's your opinion on Finn?" Luka was grinning, trying not to seem too enthusiastic about the idea of dumping on the show's host. "Oh. Yeah. He's... fine, I guess?" The skydancer deflated. "That's it? Fine?" "He's just doing his job, right?" Blitz did his best to hide a smile. As much as he hated conflict, stopping this conversation gave him a lot of satisfaction. "Whatever. He's still a -" "I wouldn't finish that if I were you." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15711,15751&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Juniper gracefully stepped out of the door and turned to Luka. "Maybe we should just go, and not talk about others behind their backs?" A blush - far pinker than anything else on his body - instantly took over Luka's face. "Oh. Of course. 'm sorry." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "We have to SING?" Ril stepped back, staring at Juniper in shock. They had just arrived at their date - karaoke. "Oh heck naw. I don't sing. I'm sorry, Juni, but I-" "Just hear me out!" The spiral giggled at the interruption. "Yes, you have to sing. But you also have to do a dramatic reading from a favorite book." Once glance around the group told her everything she needed to know. Bhodie and Luka would be all over the singing portion. Meyer and Ril would love the books. And, while he would adore the books, it would take some convincing to get Blitz on the stage at all. "Alright! Follow me inside!" [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The first part of the date went rather smoothly. Everyone did their best to sing, though Juniper was shocked at the outcome. Turned out, the most hesitant dragon of the group had the most beautiful voice. "Ril! That was...that was amazing..." Juni's eyes were wide as she shook her head. "I was not expecting that...woah... just woah..." The male spiral ducked his head and blushed bashfully. "Thanks..." "Alright, well, I think it's safe to say that Ril won the singing part... now we-" "NOW WE READ!" Meyer's loud voice boomed through the room, causing everyone to startle. "Yes. Exactly. Now we read." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper had never seen anyone quite so excited about books as Meyer, Ril, and Blitz. The treo had been settled in a corner nerding out about novels for close to an hour. She shook her head in laughter, trying to push herself into the conversation. "- you have no idea! I honestly thought I would die when I got to that reveal!" "What are you talking about?" Blitz' head snapped up, shock evident in his expression. "What? You...seriously? It's only the best clan book ever written!" Ril pushed a rather large tome towards her. "It's called Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir. It's about a big clan in shadow - and they are INSANE! You have to read it, the final arc is just stunning! I almost DIED at the end, and-" "Woah! Don't spoil it!" Taking the book in her claws, Juniper tried to suppress a giggle at the boys nerding out. "I'm asuming you'll be reading from this?" "Oh yes." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper clapped, laughter filling her soul. The readings had been amazing, each male bringing a different expression and decisions to their pieces. Everyone had been amazing, even Blitz, despite his stage fright. Finally, the date had to wrap up. The group made their way back to the mansion, and Juniper pulled Blitz aside. "Hey. You were amazing today. I can't belive you actually got up there and performed. I'm so proud. And... you stood up against the other guys when they were talking about Finn. I don't exactly love the guy myself... but you're right. He's just doing his job." Blitz smiled softly, and then went slack-jawed when Juniper pulled out a deep purple rose, pinning it to Blitz' scarf. "Thanks for a great afternoon." ----- Sooooooooo I am so sorry if this doesn't seem to make sense - I was SUPER busy while writing it...hence all the cuts. It's really hard to write a group date while still developing so many characters...I hope it'll get easier as we weed the guys down. (also, the book the guys were nerding over was my old clan lore book - I just finished it and really wanted to throw in a mention!) I STARTED A NEW LORE BOOK!!! It's about my brand new clan - post lair purge. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2473937/1#post_2473937]Check it out here[/url]! :D @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png
The First Dates - Part 3
break out your books,
and brush up your voices,
because for this date,
Juniper's made some tough choices
the bachelors chosen for this group date are:
Luka
Meyer
Ril
Blitz
Bhodie
dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=12185,2118,2843,2886,5168,5402&xt=dressing.png

Without waiting for reactions, Finn pressed on. "I'm sure Juniper will fill you in on everything else you need to know. And you have no time to get ready, she is about to leave, so go outside and make it snappy."

The five dragons going on the date glanced at each other, no one quite sure how to react to this abruptness.

"I SAID GO!"

They ducked as Finn threw a pillow at their heads and scampered to exit the mansion. As soon as they were outside, Meyer shuddered.
dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=6279,3284,15137&xt=dressing.png

"I do not like that dragon...he's so harsh!" The snapper gently nudged his glasses further up his nose, face scrunching. A nod came from Ril, eyes wide.
dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=951,946,948&xt=dressing.png

"I agree. He honestly terrifies me..."
dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=14440,14433,396,14435,2854&xt=dressing.png

"If we're being honest," cut in Luka, "I think his fashion sense is impractical at best. Honestly, man, choose a colour!"
dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=4269,4270,270&xt=dressing.png

"Exactly!" Bhodie looked on the verge of tears, he was so excited. "He is a walking train wreck. Whoever decided he should be a part of this show should loose their job!"
dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=6277,3283,15137&xt=dressing.png

Blitz sighed and turned away from the group slightly. He had felt his heart drop the moment his name was called on the card. Something about the idea of being on a 'date' with a massive group of people just threw him off. And the fact that they were all trying to date the same girl? It was... a lot to get used to.

"Hello? Earth to Blitz?"

"Huh?"

"What's your opinion on Finn?" Luka was grinning, trying not to seem too enthusiastic about the idea of dumping on the show's host.

"Oh. Yeah. He's... fine, I guess?"

The skydancer deflated. "That's it? Fine?"

"He's just doing his job, right?" Blitz did his best to hide a smile. As much as he hated conflict, stopping this conversation gave him a lot of satisfaction.

"Whatever. He's still a -"

"I wouldn't finish that if I were you."
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15711,15751&xt=dressing.png

Juniper gracefully stepped out of the door and turned to Luka. "Maybe we should just go, and not talk about others behind their backs?"

A blush - far pinker than anything else on his body - instantly took over Luka's face. "Oh. Of course. 'm sorry."

"We have to SING?" Ril stepped back, staring at Juniper in shock. They had just arrived at their date - karaoke. "Oh heck naw. I don't sing. I'm sorry, Juni, but I-"

"Just hear me out!" The spiral giggled at the interruption. "Yes, you have to sing. But you also have to do a dramatic reading from a favorite book." Once glance around the group told her everything she needed to know. Bhodie and Luka would be all over the singing portion. Meyer and Ril would love the books. And, while he would adore the books, it would take some convincing to get Blitz on the stage at all. "Alright! Follow me inside!"

The first part of the date went rather smoothly. Everyone did their best to sing, though Juniper was shocked at the outcome. Turned out, the most hesitant dragon of the group had the most beautiful voice.

"Ril! That was...that was amazing..." Juni's eyes were wide as she shook her head. "I was not expecting that...woah... just woah..."

The male spiral ducked his head and blushed bashfully. "Thanks..."

"Alright, well, I think it's safe to say that Ril won the singing part... now we-"

"NOW WE READ!" Meyer's loud voice boomed through the room, causing everyone to startle.

"Yes. Exactly. Now we read."

Juniper had never seen anyone quite so excited about books as Meyer, Ril, and Blitz. The treo had been settled in a corner nerding out about novels for close to an hour. She shook her head in laughter, trying to push herself into the conversation.

"- you have no idea! I honestly thought I would die when I got to that reveal!"

"What are you talking about?"

Blitz' head snapped up, shock evident in his expression. "What? You...seriously? It's only the best clan book ever written!"

Ril pushed a rather large tome towards her. "It's called Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir. It's about a big clan in shadow - and they are INSANE! You have to read it, the final arc is just stunning! I almost DIED at the end, and-"

"Woah! Don't spoil it!" Taking the book in her claws, Juniper tried to suppress a giggle at the boys nerding out. "I'm asuming you'll be reading from this?"

"Oh yes."

Juniper clapped, laughter filling her soul. The readings had been amazing, each male bringing a different expression and decisions to their pieces. Everyone had been amazing, even Blitz, despite his stage fright.

Finally, the date had to wrap up. The group made their way back to the mansion, and Juniper pulled Blitz aside.

"Hey. You were amazing today. I can't belive you actually got up there and performed. I'm so proud. And... you stood up against the other guys when they were talking about Finn. I don't exactly love the guy myself... but you're right. He's just doing his job."

Blitz smiled softly, and then went slack-jawed when Juniper pulled out a deep purple rose, pinning it to Blitz' scarf.

"Thanks for a great afternoon."

Sooooooooo I am so sorry if this doesn't seem to make sense - I was SUPER busy while writing it...hence all the cuts. It's really hard to write a group date while still developing so many characters...I hope it'll get easier as we weed the guys down.

(also, the book the guys were nerding over was my old clan lore book - I just finished it and really wanted to throw in a mention!)

I STARTED A NEW LORE BOOK!!! It's about my brand new clan - post lair purge. Check it out here! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon
Go Blitz! :D
Go Blitz! :D
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47