Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47
Add me to the pinglist please! @CleverDual
Add me to the pinglist please! @CleverDual
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
This is going to be so hard to choose!!! :0
This is going to be so hard to choose!!! :0
7zcCDc4.png
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, what great new characters!!! They are fascinating!!!
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, what great new characters!!! They are fascinating!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual
More bachelors to swoon over! Geez, this is going to be so tough ^^'
@CleverDual
More bachelors to swoon over! Geez, this is going to be so tough ^^'
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
AAAAAAH I DON'T KNOW WHO I LIKE I still want Blitz to win though \(OwO)/ This is Bob. He wants to give @CleverDual a hug, and please. /(O^O)\ He will draw Juniper when he has the time to finish his chest full of chocolate ice cream.
AAAAAAH I DON'T KNOW WHO I LIKE I still want Blitz to win though \(OwO)/ This is Bob. He wants to give @CleverDual a hug, and please. /(O^O)\ He will draw Juniper when he has the time to finish his chest full of chocolate ice cream.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 6[/size][/font][/center] A deep breath. And another. [i]It's only three more guys[/i], Juniper told herself. [i]You can do it[/i]. The next limo pulled up, a wonderful smell leaking out. The door popped open and a rather large guardian climbed out. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944673&skin=0&apparel=12191&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] He was holding a pair of cupcakes and grinning broadly. "Hey Juniper, it's fantastic to meet you. I'm Jaxon. I also figured you'd be exhausted after meeting so many dragons, so I brought these!" Nodding at the small cakes, he passed her one. "That is chocolate and cherry, and this one is orange and mint." Juniper took a small bite and let out a moan of delight. "Oh my word," she exclaimed through the treat. "Did you make these?" "Yeah." "That's amazing!" They chowed down on the cupcakes for a while, splitting both. When Jaxon had to go into the mansion, Juniper did her best to hide her disappointment. He had been the sweetest - both literally and figuratively. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] When Juniper turned back around, there was no limo. A smiling spiral had just landed in front of her, beaming. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=690,344,315,321&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Hey, sorry to startle you. I just can't stand the confined sensation of riding in those things. Hope you don't mind..." "No, not at all. It was getting a bit monotonous, actually. Nice to get a break." The dragon took a gentle step forward, offering a claw. "Well, I'm Ril. It's great to finally meet you." They chatted quietly for a while, and Juniper discovered that they shared the same taste in books. Finally he had to go, and he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "One more, Juni. You can make it." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] One more. That was it. And then she would be done. Wait. Things were just starting. She was just getting started on the roller-coaster that would be this show. They hadn't even reached the top of the first hill yet... [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The last limo pulled around the bend, and Juniper felt a surge of nerves. This was it. The last bachelor. He stepped out and Juni's breath stopped. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=274,478,474,2466&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The cotal was dressed impecably, from his bow-tie all the way down to the white spats. Clothes didn't usually affect how Juniper saw males, but this dragon was incredible. "Juniper. What an absolute honor to meet you. I'm Bhodie, and I just have one question for you." She widened her eyes, curious. "Shoot." A goofy grin appeared on his face. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" Juniper let out a soft giggle. "No. I don't think that will be necessary." "Perfect. Then I will see you inside!" [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The spiral took a long breath once Bhodie was inside. That hadn't been as awful as she had expected. They were pretty nice, for the most part. Only a few had...not gone wonderfully. Now it was time for her to make the decision. Who would stay, and who would go? ----- ACK! JUNI HAS FINALLY MET ALL THE BOIS!!!!!!! It is very important - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! What happens next is (almost) completely up to you!!! SO I BEG OF YOU, VOTE FOR THIS!!! [url=https://goo.gl/forms/ngWwc0YCuhwdMZzt1]Here is the link[/url]!!! Voting will be open until 18:30 server time on Thursday! [b]I should mention that everyone who votes will be entered in a draw for a (yet to be determined) prize! It could be small, or it could be big! :D [/b] @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 6

A deep breath. And another. It's only three more guys, Juniper told herself. You can do it.

The next limo pulled up, a wonderful smell leaking out. The door popped open and a rather large guardian climbed out.
dragon?did=41944673&skin=0&apparel=12191&xt=dressing.png

He was holding a pair of cupcakes and grinning broadly. "Hey Juniper, it's fantastic to meet you. I'm Jaxon. I also figured you'd be exhausted after meeting so many dragons, so I brought these!" Nodding at the small cakes, he passed her one. "That is chocolate and cherry, and this one is orange and mint."

Juniper took a small bite and let out a moan of delight. "Oh my word," she exclaimed through the treat. "Did you make these?"

"Yeah."

"That's amazing!"

They chowed down on the cupcakes for a while, splitting both. When Jaxon had to go into the mansion, Juniper did her best to hide her disappointment. He had been the sweetest - both literally and figuratively.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

When Juniper turned back around, there was no limo. A smiling spiral had just landed in front of her, beaming.
dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=690,344,315,321&xt=dressing.png

"Hey, sorry to startle you. I just can't stand the confined sensation of riding in those things. Hope you don't mind..."

"No, not at all. It was getting a bit monotonous, actually. Nice to get a break."

The dragon took a gentle step forward, offering a claw. "Well, I'm Ril. It's great to finally meet you."

They chatted quietly for a while, and Juniper discovered that they shared the same taste in books. Finally he had to go, and he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "One more, Juni. You can make it."

One more. That was it. And then she would be done.

Wait.

Things were just starting. She was just getting started on the roller-coaster that would be this show. They hadn't even reached the top of the first hill yet...

The last limo pulled around the bend, and Juniper felt a surge of nerves. This was it. The last bachelor. He stepped out and Juni's breath stopped.
dragon?did=41946542&skin=0&apparel=274,478,474,2466&xt=dressing.png

The cotal was dressed impecably, from his bow-tie all the way down to the white spats. Clothes didn't usually affect how Juniper saw males, but this dragon was incredible.

"Juniper. What an absolute honor to meet you. I'm Bhodie, and I just have one question for you."

She widened her eyes, curious. "Shoot."

A goofy grin appeared on his face. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

Juniper let out a soft giggle. "No. I don't think that will be necessary."

"Perfect. Then I will see you inside!"

The spiral took a long breath once Bhodie was inside. That hadn't been as awful as she had expected. They were pretty nice, for the most part. Only a few had...not gone wonderfully.

Now it was time for her to make the decision.

Who would stay, and who would go?

ACK! JUNI HAS FINALLY MET ALL THE BOIS!!!!!!!

It is very important - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! What happens next is (almost) completely up to you!!! SO I BEG OF YOU, VOTE FOR THIS!!! Here is the link!!! Voting will be open until 18:30 server time on Thursday!

I should mention that everyone who votes will be entered in a draw for a (yet to be determined) prize! It could be small, or it could be big! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom
@CleverDual
AAAHHHHHH ALL SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!

I do believe I've made my decision though, at least for now ;)
@CleverDual
AAAHHHHHH ALL SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!

I do believe I've made my decision though, at least for now ;)
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
My goodness that test made me stressed. idek why, i don't want any of them to go :T
My goodness that test made me stressed. idek why, i don't want any of them to go :T
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Aetherstorm I'm so glad!! I am soooo excited to see how this works out! :D

@Justdevon Lol. I feel ya, they are all so precious!
@Aetherstorm I'm so glad!! I am soooo excited to see how this works out! :D

@Justdevon Lol. I feel ya, they are all so precious!
@CleverDual

AAAAAA JAXON!!! HERE'S MY FAVOURITE BOY!!!! I love him even more in writing!!!
@CleverDual

AAAAAA JAXON!!! HERE'S MY FAVOURITE BOY!!!! I love him even more in writing!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47