Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47
@CleverDual
NNNNGHHHH NOW GUILD IS PRECIOUS TOO

How will I ever choose only one of these precious children?
@CleverDual
NNNNGHHHH NOW GUILD IS PRECIOUS TOO

How will I ever choose only one of these precious children?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
i still want Blitz to win @CleverDual

I will praise you if he wins, plus

I'll give you all of my treasure of you let him win
i still want Blitz to win @CleverDual

I will praise you if he wins, plus

I'll give you all of my treasure of you let him win
@CleverDual aaaaaaah Guild!! wasn't expecting that ahah. Meyer's suddenly adorbs, but Luka is such a charmer (better watch out for him)... also I second @Aetherstorm, this is gonna be so tough >3<
@CleverDual aaaaaaah Guild!! wasn't expecting that ahah. Meyer's suddenly adorbs, but Luka is such a charmer (better watch out for him)... also I second @Aetherstorm, this is gonna be so tough >3<

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual
Oh my gosh! I totally missed the update before Bander and the others!

LUKA IS SO PRECIOUS OMG
@CleverDual
Oh my gosh! I totally missed the update before Bander and the others!

LUKA IS SO PRECIOUS OMG
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 5[/size][/font][/center] She was still a little in shock as the next limo pulled up. Zillo had been...a character. To say the least. Her breath caught as she noticed the dragon standing on the drive. He was tall, and dark scars littered his body. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=21812,690,2332,2333,2334,21817,21816&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] A rogue smile flickered across his face before he stepped forward. "Juniper. I'm Grey." "You're...woah..." Juni felt her face heat up. He laughed gently. "Well, kiss me if I'm wrong, but this is just a disaster..." The spiral chewed on her lip for a moment before reaching up and gently pressing their lips together. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before she dropped back down. "No...not a disaster..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] A surge of wind alerted Juniper to the next dragon's arrival. She whipped around to spot a large ridgeback, purple cards swirling around him. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944794&skin=0&apparel=21571,478,10380&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] A small gasp escaped her lips before she was able to conceal her shock. He dropped the cards and took a cautious step forward. "Gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out..." Juniper couldn't help but notice his claws were shaking slightly. "Jeez, this isn't how this was supposed to happen..." "It's fine." She steadied her breath and brushed some non-existent dirt from her dress. "I just...magic kind of scares me..." "I get it. It freaks out a lot of people..." He smiled kindly. "I'm Taz, by the way." As he walked into the mansion, he turned back for one more moment. "I really am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Yet another limo rolled up in front of Juniper. She was getting ready for this whole 'meet the bachelors' thing to be over. Fortunately there were only four left. Including the dragon that had just emerged from the limo. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/07/4c/d3074cd2d37b1702e91ee950427c48bf.jpg[/img][/center] The imperial unfolded himself and glanced at Juniper, sweeping into a low bow. It was only after he righted himself and replaced his top-hat that Juniper realized she had seen this dragon before. "Oh. Oh my gosh. You...your Xaveen DeLeer. You're the ringmaster of Midnight Circus!" "One and the same." He twitched in a smile. "Does that mean anything?" "Only that I used to be obsessed with your circus!" And she still was. Not that she would be releasing that bit of information any time soon. "Well then you and I are going to get along just fine." ----- Woah. This is, what, update 4 in 2 days??? I am on a roll!! #weekends ! :P @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 5

She was still a little in shock as the next limo pulled up. Zillo had been...a character. To say the least. Her breath caught as she noticed the dragon standing on the drive. He was tall, and dark scars littered his body.
dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=21812,690,2332,2333,2334,21817,21816&xt=dressing.png

A rogue smile flickered across his face before he stepped forward. "Juniper. I'm Grey."

"You're...woah..." Juni felt her face heat up.

He laughed gently. "Well, kiss me if I'm wrong, but this is just a disaster..."

The spiral chewed on her lip for a moment before reaching up and gently pressing their lips together. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before she dropped back down. "No...not a disaster..."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

A surge of wind alerted Juniper to the next dragon's arrival. She whipped around to spot a large ridgeback, purple cards swirling around him.
dragon?did=41944794&skin=0&apparel=21571,478,10380&xt=dressing.png

A small gasp escaped her lips before she was able to conceal her shock.

He dropped the cards and took a cautious step forward. "Gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out..." Juniper couldn't help but notice his claws were shaking slightly. "Jeez, this isn't how this was supposed to happen..."

"It's fine." She steadied her breath and brushed some non-existent dirt from her dress. "I just...magic kind of scares me..."

"I get it. It freaks out a lot of people..." He smiled kindly. "I'm Taz, by the way."

As he walked into the mansion, he turned back for one more moment. "I really am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Yet another limo rolled up in front of Juniper. She was getting ready for this whole 'meet the bachelors' thing to be over. Fortunately there were only four left. Including the dragon that had just emerged from the limo.
d3074cd2d37b1702e91ee950427c48bf.jpg

The imperial unfolded himself and glanced at Juniper, sweeping into a low bow. It was only after he righted himself and replaced his top-hat that Juniper realized she had seen this dragon before.

"Oh. Oh my gosh. You...your Xaveen DeLeer. You're the ringmaster of Midnight Circus!"

"One and the same." He twitched in a smile. "Does that mean anything?"

"Only that I used to be obsessed with your circus!" And she still was. Not that she would be releasing that bit of information any time soon.

"Well then you and I are going to get along just fine."

Woah. This is, what, update 4 in 2 days??? I am on a roll!! #weekends ! :P

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
I'm loving this so far!
I'm loving this so far!
Oh, this is great!
(My terrible memory can't discern who I liked the most, so I'm unsure of who to root for the most.)
Oh, this is great!
(My terrible memory can't discern who I liked the most, so I'm unsure of who to root for the most.)
JBEajtP.gif
@FinalValkyrie21 I'm so glad!! :D

@Quintillion I feel you...I'm having to re-read everything so I don't wind up repeating myself every time...
@FinalValkyrie21 I'm so glad!! :D

@Quintillion I feel you...I'm having to re-read everything so I don't wind up repeating myself every time...
@CleverDual If it's any consolation, I found the different bachelors very unique in their tones and actions! Like, I certainly remember snippets, just not the names and little idiosyncrasies attached to them yet.

I'm sure we'll get much more attached once Juniper's favourites are narrowed down... -eyesemoji-
@CleverDual If it's any consolation, I found the different bachelors very unique in their tones and actions! Like, I certainly remember snippets, just not the names and little idiosyncrasies attached to them yet.

I'm sure we'll get much more attached once Juniper's favourites are narrowed down... -eyesemoji-
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion ACK THANK YOU!!!! You have NO IDEA how much it means to hear that.. I was trying so hard to give them all their own tone...

And I agree. Once I can focus in on, like, 10 or so, I'll be easier!
@Quintillion ACK THANK YOU!!!! You have NO IDEA how much it means to hear that.. I was trying so hard to give them all their own tone...

And I agree. Once I can focus in on, like, 10 or so, I'll be easier!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47