Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art trades anyone? (new link for refs)
I'm always looking for more art of my OCs, but I can't really afford to buy more commissions at the moment, so would anyone be interested in trades? I can draw humans as well as dragons, canines, felines, and will try griffins. (Bird feet can be hard sometimes.)
Examples can be found at my PWYW shop here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2600015

Anddd characters are here-
https://toyhou.se/x--crimson/characters/folder:444886

rules/info-
I would like to trade with artists at least somewhere around the same level as myself.
Trades should be even, so sketch for sketch, bust for bust, scene with two or more characters and a background for a picture of the same amount of characters with a background, etc.
I really need character references unless you have a super simple character that's hard to get wrong like a black cat or something because I always worry about not getting them right, even if it probably wouldn't be a problem. c'x

If you'd like, I can post wips while I work on my half of the trade ^^

Form:
Examples:
Character/characters you are interested in drawing:
Character/characters you would like me to draw:
Type of drawing (sketch/lined/flatcolors/shaded/bust/half body/fullbody/etc):

Current trades-

Finished trades-
I'm always looking for more art of my OCs, but I can't really afford to buy more commissions at the moment, so would anyone be interested in trades? I can draw humans as well as dragons, canines, felines, and will try griffins. (Bird feet can be hard sometimes.)
Examples can be found at my PWYW shop here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2600015

Anddd characters are here-
https://toyhou.se/x--crimson/characters/folder:444886

rules/info-
I would like to trade with artists at least somewhere around the same level as myself.
Trades should be even, so sketch for sketch, bust for bust, scene with two or more characters and a background for a picture of the same amount of characters with a background, etc.
I really need character references unless you have a super simple character that's hard to get wrong like a black cat or something because I always worry about not getting them right, even if it probably wouldn't be a problem. c'x

If you'd like, I can post wips while I work on my half of the trade ^^

Form:
Examples:
Character/characters you are interested in drawing:
Character/characters you would like me to draw:
Type of drawing (sketch/lined/flatcolors/shaded/bust/half body/fullbody/etc):

Current trades-

Finished trades-
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
bump
bump
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Wait are none of their descriptions showing up, or it it just my internet?
Wait are none of their descriptions showing up, or it it just my internet?
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven

The pages, themselves, won't load for me. The main page loads, but when I try to click through to a character folder, it just comes up blank. v(._.)v
@TheRunawayRaven

The pages, themselves, won't load for me. The main page loads, but when I try to click through to a character folder, it just comes up blank. v(._.)v
@roadworthy
Weird... idk what happened to them, appearantly they're loading normally sometimes, but other times they're only loading halfway or not at all. Guess I'll have to upload them to toyhouse. Thanks for letting me know ^^
@roadworthy
Weird... idk what happened to them, appearantly they're loading normally sometimes, but other times they're only loading halfway or not at all. Guess I'll have to upload them to toyhouse. Thanks for letting me know ^^
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
Should work now, sorry some of them don't have much info or many refs yet, I don't mind if their outfits are a bit different as long as important stuff (Arlo's necklaces) is still there. ^^
Should work now, sorry some of them don't have much info or many refs yet, I don't mind if their outfits are a bit different as long as important stuff (Arlo's necklaces) is still there. ^^
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
bump
bump
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight