Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@petall I feel for these dudes so bad ;-; Alastra and Ti are accurate representations of my mood about the chapter 9 times out of 10.

@neonkitty I’d be happy to give him to you! If he dies I swear to do I will cry. Also the Head’s brother and her have some things to work out...
@petall I feel for these dudes so bad ;-; Alastra and Ti are accurate representations of my mood about the chapter 9 times out of 10.

@neonkitty I’d be happy to give him to you! If he dies I swear to do I will cry. Also the Head’s brother and her have some things to work out...
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Shadowbirch

okay, this is SO. COOL. can i be added to the pinglist?
@Shadowbirch

okay, this is SO. COOL. can i be added to the pinglist?

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@cosmictrash sure! I’m glad you like it ^-^
@cosmictrash sure! I’m glad you like it ^-^
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 14: Sweet Release[/b] Roll: None, release day [item=wildwood moss][item=clover][item=wildwood moss] Tree awoke in a sterile holding facility. He was wrapped in a soft linen blanket, and his wings were pinned down tight against his back. The walls were clean and an off-white, with one small window to the outside. A spiral’s face suddenly filled the window. “Hey Tree. Are you feeling alright?” She asked. Her green eyes seemed to glow with hope and concern. “Uh... yes? Who are you?” Tree rose to his feet, shaking off the blanket. “I’m Alastra. I’m part of the experiment that we put you through and I’d like to say a few things.” A few muffled clicks later, she opened the door to Tree’s cell. Outside, it was a nice day. Judging by the obscene brightness of the outside world, he assumed he was in Light. “First off, I’m going to apologize. We put you through too much, especially since you’ve had to lose your wings. Second off: you’re being rehomed. We’ll check up on you the first of every month, but you’ll never have to go back to the test biome again. Third, if you wish to we can arrange visits and other meetings with other rehomed subjects once they are released. You can also write current subjects a letter. I have to check it though, company policy.” She lowered her voice to a whisper for the last point. “Finally, you can’t be exalted. What we’ve done is [i]a little bit[/i] treasonous, and I don’t want my head on a branch.” Alastra backed away from the door and released Tree. He was greeted warmly by a band of dragons from his new clan and led off. [rule] Wisteria woke up in the clearing, alone. Tree was gone, but there was a small note outside her home with a small rose corsage. It read: [quote=Tree’s Letter] [font=optima]To Wisteria: Hey. A nice lady allowed me to write a letter to you guys before I went to join my new clan, so here it is! I’ve got a few things to tell you before I go to off into the world. First, I’ll always remember you. Once you join a clan and your trial is all over, we can even meet up! The spiral who released me says I could also leave you a small gift, so enjoy the corsage I gave you! Next up is that you shouldn’t worry about me. Maybe I’ll even send more letters!!! The last thing is that there’s another dragon isn’t the woods. You might need help further on, so make sure to hunt him down and talk to him. That should be all for now! Yours sincerely, Tree[/font][/quote] Wisteria pinned the letter to a wall in her den and then went to hunt some more. Things would be lonely, but she knew Tree was okay, and that was the best news she’d heard since she’d woke up in the forest. Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash Our first release is here! I’m glad Tree finally escaped, and I hope to god that the others get released soon enough. If you all want, I can take claims for Palustris (day 20 release) or Nightlock (day 23), but knowing my luck they might die. Have a nice day guys! Edit: typos were everywhere :/
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 14: Sweet Release
Roll: None, release day
Wildwood Moss Clover Wildwood Moss

Tree awoke in a sterile holding facility. He was wrapped in a soft linen blanket, and his wings were pinned down tight against his back. The walls were clean and an off-white, with one small window to the outside. A spiral’s face suddenly filled the window.
“Hey Tree. Are you feeling alright?” She asked. Her green eyes seemed to glow with hope and concern.
“Uh... yes? Who are you?” Tree rose to his feet, shaking off the blanket.
“I’m Alastra. I’m part of the experiment that we put you through and I’d like to say a few things.” A few muffled clicks later, she opened the door to Tree’s cell. Outside, it was a nice day. Judging by the obscene brightness of the outside world, he assumed he was in Light.
“First off, I’m going to apologize. We put you through too much, especially since you’ve had to lose your wings. Second off: you’re being rehomed. We’ll check up on you the first of every month, but you’ll never have to go back to the test biome again. Third, if you wish to we can arrange visits and other meetings with other rehomed subjects once they are released. You can also write current subjects a letter. I have to check it though, company policy.” She lowered her voice to a whisper for the last point. “Finally, you can’t be exalted. What we’ve done is a little bit treasonous, and I don’t want my head on a branch.” Alastra backed away from the door and released Tree. He was greeted warmly by a band of dragons from his new clan and led off.

Wisteria woke up in the clearing, alone. Tree was gone, but there was a small note outside her home with a small rose corsage. It read:
Tree’s Letter wrote:
To Wisteria:

Hey. A nice lady allowed me to write a letter to you guys before I went to join my new clan, so here it is! I’ve got a few things to tell you before I go to off into the world.

First, I’ll always remember you. Once you join a clan and your trial is all over, we can even meet up! The spiral who released me says I could also leave you a small gift, so enjoy the corsage I gave you! Next up is that you shouldn’t worry about me. Maybe I’ll even send more letters!!! The last thing is that there’s another dragon isn’t the woods. You might need help further on, so make sure to hunt him down and talk to him.

That should be all for now!
Yours sincerely, Tree
Wisteria pinned the letter to a wall in her den and then went to hunt some more. Things would be lonely, but she knew Tree was okay, and that was the best news she’d heard since she’d woke up in the forest.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash

Our first release is here! I’m glad Tree finally escaped, and I hope to god that the others get released soon enough. If you all want, I can take claims for Palustris (day 20 release) or Nightlock (day 23), but knowing my luck they might die. Have a nice day guys!
Edit: typos were everywhere :/
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Shadowbirch

Oh my goodness, Tree escaped! I'm so happy!!!
@Shadowbirch

Oh my goodness, Tree escaped! I'm so happy!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Can I be on the pinglist, please? I love the story!!!
Can I be on the pinglist, please? I love the story!!!
*wipes eyes* He survived!

I SURVIVED being turned into a tree (someone hates my guts or name)”
*wipes eyes* He survived!

I SURVIVED being turned into a tree (someone hates my guts or name)”
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@qthorse1 I’ll add you in a sec!
@ petall @relics He survives and I want to hug RNG even though it killed pretty much everyone else
@qthorse1 I’ll add you in a sec!
@ petall @relics He survives and I want to hug RNG even though it killed pretty much everyone else
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
tree survived! :)
tree survived! :)

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 15: To Catch a Mutant[/b] Roll: 132, neutral [item=Dayglo thresh][item=cliffside milkweed][item=Dayglo thresh] Wisteria spent the entire night hunting down the mystery dragon. She napped in nearby trees at sunrise, and then got up again and lifted herself above the trees. She finally spotted a slight wisp of smoke on the horizon, and dove toward it. She crash landed in the middle of a campsite. Nightlock woke up with the sound of a thunderous crash. His fire magic immediately flared to life in defense, lighting up the Dayglo thresh on his limbs. He instead saw a coatl tending to her wounds. She stood out like a sore thumb, a flowering plant among evergreens. He decided he’d say hello. “Uhm. Hi there, what rings you to drop in?” He began to tidy up his camp and shoved a small, wooden mug filled with some sort of green liquid towards the intruder. “Here, while you’re here you should at least have some tea. It’s piping hot.” He shrugged and went back to cleaning. He felt almost bad about stealing from her, but no matter. He may be soulless, but he still had to be a good host. Wisteria was super excited. She’d finally found the other dragon, a (pearlless) Pearlcatcher named Nightlock. He had a mutation as well, but it only manifested on his limbs and mane. They talked a little, both slowly warming up to each other, but the Pearl remained on guard. Soon his flowering thresh began to glow again as Wisteria began to absentmindedly play with the sparks in between her claws. She then returned to her own camp, promising to return in the morning. Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 They met! I can’t get Wisteria to leave the Locke apparently... she’s adamantly refusing a mutation :/ Anyways, a shortish update today, have a great day everyone and stay awesome :)
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 15: To Catch a Mutant
Roll: 132, neutral
Dayglo Thresh Cliffside Milkweed Dayglo Thresh

Wisteria spent the entire night hunting down the mystery dragon. She napped in nearby trees at sunrise, and then got up again and lifted herself above the trees. She finally spotted a slight wisp of smoke on the horizon, and dove toward it. She crash landed in the middle of a campsite.

Nightlock woke up with the sound of a thunderous crash. His fire magic immediately flared to life in defense, lighting up the Dayglo thresh on his limbs. He instead saw a coatl tending to her wounds. She stood out like a sore thumb, a flowering plant among evergreens. He decided he’d say hello.
“Uhm. Hi there, what rings you to drop in?” He began to tidy up his camp and shoved a small, wooden mug filled with some sort of green liquid towards the intruder. “Here, while you’re here you should at least have some tea. It’s piping hot.” He shrugged and went back to cleaning. He felt almost bad about stealing from her, but no matter. He may be soulless, but he still had to be a good host.

Wisteria was super excited. She’d finally found the other dragon, a (pearlless) Pearlcatcher named Nightlock. He had a mutation as well, but it only manifested on his limbs and mane. They talked a little, both slowly warming up to each other, but the Pearl remained on guard. Soon his flowering thresh began to glow again as Wisteria began to absentmindedly play with the sparks in between her claws. She then returned to her own camp, promising to return in the morning.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1

They met! I can’t get Wisteria to leave the Locke apparently... she’s adamantly refusing a mutation :/ Anyways, a shortish update today, have a great day everyone and stay awesome :)
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40