Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
@Formless Add me to the pinglist?
@Formless Add me to the pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
red and blue huh?
it’s fae-t
red and blue huh?
it’s fae-t
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
Aaaaaaa so cute!!!!
Aaaaaaa so cute!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@skyeset added!
@skyeset added!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
aaaaaaaaa i ship it!!
aaaaaaaaa i ship it!!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 40: I’ve Got You[/b] Roll: 24, mutation [item=Autumn pennant][item=Primrose mith][item=Autumn pennant] Amaryllis was in a field of bright red flowers. Wait... they weren’t flowers. Each plant stalk was covered in hundreds of red insects, shifting and swaying with the breeze. At his touch the butterflies dispersed. As he walked, more of the bugs flew off and filled the air. All the butterflies he’d disturbed began to cover his scales, choking him in a large cloud of fluttering wings. “Hey, Amaryllis. You okay? You’ve been sleeping all day.” Sin shook his companion awake. It was mid afternoon. “Ugh... yeah, I’m okay.” The red fae lifted himself up and left the tent, squinting in the sun. “By the eleven it’s bright out.” “Yeah, it’s past noon. You sounded troubled while you were asleep. Everything still alright?” Amaryllis told Sin of his dream. “Well, that’s fun. Insects, you said? Weird, the guardian I met said to expect plants. Let’s hope it’s nothing.” Sinularia continued his chores of preparing food, tossing a few bugs on the fire for the both of them. A metallic smell pervaded the air. It was blood. Amaryllis’ blood, to be specific. It poured from holes above his eyes, where two feathery antennae began to grow. On his torso, a small appendage on either side began pushing their way out of his skin, becoming mantis-like limbs. “What the [censored] is happening to me, oh my gods.” The red fae hissed. Sin rushed over and put his hands around the mutated fae, whispering “I’ve got you, I’ve got you” until the bleeding stopped. Blood stained both of their clothes. “You know, when I said that nothing would happen I did not want something to happen. My gods, Amaryllis, what do you need? Please don’t die on me.” “Well, both of our clothes are completely ruined. Sorry.” Sin glared at his blood-covered crush. “I’m feeling a lot better, though,” Amaryllis twitched his new antennae, “This might take some getting used to. Oh yeah, and the fact I now have two extra arms. Feeling like a true employee of Stormcatcher now.” “You know, I’d be more concerned about your condition if you stopped making jokes about it.” “Well, stop being worried. I should be fine-“ He stopped and began to shake. “Do not start with me again you rotten potato I don’t need you to-“ Sin began to ramble as the only other dragon I the area began to change once more. His wings became translucent and segmented, the holes in them filling with the same delicate material as the rest of his membrane. At the end of the ordeal, Amaryllis panted and spread his wings, looking like stained glass in the evening light. “Before you ask, I am perfectly fine. I’m a weird half-insect abomination, but I’m fine.” “Yeah. I’d count that as ‘not fine’. Get over here, you adorable mutant.” The two hugged, stil covered in copious amounts of blood. [rule] “Awww! They’re so cute!” Ti walked by the monitors Alastra was staring at. She had popcorn. “They’re covered in blood.” He snatched popcorn from her and continued on, before stopping. “Wait, why are they covered in blood?” “11 mutated today. He now has 6 limbs, antennae and some cool looking wings.” “Uh... okay then. Poor dude. At least he has another to share his troubles with and to clean his wounds. Call me if the other mutated out of shock.” “Good lords Ti, where’s your sense of fun? Excitement? Really, anything at all?” “I’m too busy signing paper after paper and getting one hour of sleep to research to properly acknowledge your cheesy romance. Sorry.” Ti snarled, heading back to his office, leaving Alastra shocked. Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset Okay then, that was... eventful. Sorry Amaryllis. I’ll probably update one more time, so expect another ping.
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 40: I’ve Got You
Roll: 24, mutation
Autumn Pennant Primrose Mith Autumn Pennant

Amaryllis was in a field of bright red flowers. Wait... they weren’t flowers. Each plant stalk was covered in hundreds of red insects, shifting and swaying with the breeze. At his touch the butterflies dispersed. As he walked, more of the bugs flew off and filled the air. All the butterflies he’d disturbed began to cover his scales, choking him in a large cloud of fluttering wings.

“Hey, Amaryllis. You okay? You’ve been sleeping all day.” Sin shook his companion awake. It was mid afternoon.
“Ugh... yeah, I’m okay.” The red fae lifted himself up and left the tent, squinting in the sun. “By the eleven it’s bright out.”
“Yeah, it’s past noon. You sounded troubled while you were asleep. Everything still alright?” Amaryllis told Sin of his dream.
“Well, that’s fun. Insects, you said? Weird, the guardian I met said to expect plants. Let’s hope it’s nothing.” Sinularia continued his chores of preparing food, tossing a few bugs on the fire for the both of them. A metallic smell pervaded the air.

It was blood. Amaryllis’ blood, to be specific. It poured from holes above his eyes, where two feathery antennae began to grow. On his torso, a small appendage on either side began pushing their way out of his skin, becoming mantis-like limbs. “What the [censored] is happening to me, oh my gods.” The red fae hissed. Sin rushed over and put his hands around the mutated fae, whispering “I’ve got you, I’ve got you” until the bleeding stopped. Blood stained both of their clothes.

“You know, when I said that nothing would happen I did not want something to happen. My gods, Amaryllis, what do you need? Please don’t die on me.”
“Well, both of our clothes are completely ruined. Sorry.” Sin glared at his blood-covered crush. “I’m feeling a lot better, though,” Amaryllis twitched his new antennae, “This might take some getting used to. Oh yeah, and the fact I now have two extra arms. Feeling like a true employee of Stormcatcher now.”
“You know, I’d be more concerned about your condition if you stopped making jokes about it.”
“Well, stop being worried. I should be fine-“ He stopped and began to shake.
“Do not start with me again you rotten potato I don’t need you to-“ Sin began to ramble as the only other dragon I the area began to change once more. His wings became translucent and segmented, the holes in them filling with the same delicate material as the rest of his membrane. At the end of the ordeal, Amaryllis panted and spread his wings, looking like stained glass in the evening light. “Before you ask, I am perfectly fine. I’m a weird half-insect abomination, but I’m fine.”
“Yeah. I’d count that as ‘not fine’. Get over here, you adorable mutant.” The two hugged, stil covered in copious amounts of blood.

“Awww! They’re so cute!” Ti walked by the monitors Alastra was staring at. She had popcorn.
“They’re covered in blood.” He snatched popcorn from her and continued on, before stopping. “Wait, why are they covered in blood?”
“11 mutated today. He now has 6 limbs, antennae and some cool looking wings.”
“Uh... okay then. Poor dude. At least he has another to share his troubles with and to clean his wounds. Call me if the other mutated out of shock.”
“Good lords Ti, where’s your sense of fun? Excitement? Really, anything at all?”
“I’m too busy signing paper after paper and getting one hour of sleep to research to properly acknowledge your cheesy romance. Sorry.” Ti snarled, heading back to his office, leaving Alastra shocked.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset

Okay then, that was... eventful. Sorry Amaryllis. I’ll probably update one more time, so expect another ping.
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Ti reminds me of his father...

So now the Paradise experiments have seen an Alpine Silverfish Lord and Mothra, respectively.
Ti reminds me of his father...

So now the Paradise experiments have seen an Alpine Silverfish Lord and Mothra, respectively.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Oh gosh, everytime I think it can't get more intense, it does!
Oh gosh, everytime I think it can't get more intense, it does!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset

*sigh* Okay guys, I’ll be back Wednesday. My return was fairly short-lived, but hey school’s kind of dragging me into the abyss with a project. I might update tomorrow if I have the time but for now I’ve got to study. See you all soon (hopefully)!

*sigh* Okay guys, I’ll be back Wednesday. My return was fairly short-lived, but hey school’s kind of dragging me into the abyss with a project. I might update tomorrow if I have the time but for now I’ve got to study. See you all soon (hopefully)!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Formless

Don't worry, we understand! Good luck on your project, and we look forward to seeing you on the other side!!!
@Formless

Don't worry, we understand! Good luck on your project, and we look forward to seeing you on the other side!!!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40