Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dress A Dragon!
I've recently gotten a little stuck while trying to create outfits for some of my dragons, so I've decided to see what the community can come up with!

Price of apparel and number of slots doesn't matter, I'm really just looking for ideas and inspiration. Feel free to create a new look, add to an already existing one, delete items from any, or start fresh with a dragon if it already has apparel and you have a different idea. If you don't feel like dressing a dragon, a little critique on what could be added/changed to a dragon would be appreciated as well!

Credit will be left in the dragon's bio if I end up using part of your idea!

What could happen? ^^

I've recently gotten a little stuck while trying to create outfits for some of my dragons, so I've decided to see what the community can come up with!

Price of apparel and number of slots doesn't matter, I'm really just looking for ideas and inspiration. Feel free to create a new look, add to an already existing one, delete items from any, or start fresh with a dragon if it already has apparel and you have a different idea. If you don't feel like dressing a dragon, a little critique on what could be added/changed to a dragon would be appreciated as well!

Credit will be left in the dragon's bio if I end up using part of your idea!

What could happen? ^^

Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@shatteredice3 Kythalym really caught my eye! idk if you want to dress her but I came up with a beautiful outfit for her! [outfit=398100] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=32967275&skin=0&apparel=1751,23145,23083,22818,23082,3623,3624,22823,3625,2504&xt=dressing.png[/img]

@shatteredice3
Kythalym really caught my eye! idk if you want to dress her but I came up with a beautiful outfit for her!
Sunset

dragon?did=32967275&skin=0&apparel=1751,23145,23083,22818,23082,3623,3624,22823,3625,2504&xt=dressing.png
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot She looks gorgeous! I especially love the silks and lantern.
@AquaParrot She looks gorgeous! I especially love the silks and lantern.
Icen's Dragon Search
@AquaParrot

I saw this lady and absolutely fell in love with her. I thought that she looked flawless in silver, so I tried to play that off. Hope you like it!

Frostbitten
@AquaParrot

I saw this lady and absolutely fell in love with her. I thought that she looked flawless in silver, so I tried to play that off. Hope you like it!

Frostbitten
@ShatteredIce3
AcK thanks!~
@m00nknight
Oh my goodness! her outfit looks so much better like that ;O
@ShatteredIce3
AcK thanks!~
@m00nknight
Oh my goodness! her outfit looks so much better like that ;O
7qCl3Ny.png
@ShatteredIce3 This pearlcatcher caught my eye so I made an outfit for him.
Not Found

@ShatteredIce3 This pearlcatcher caught my eye so I made an outfit for him.
Not Found

>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
@FishyWishyz He looks great! I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do with him, but I really like that outfit.
@FishyWishyz He looks great! I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do with him, but I really like that outfit.
Icen's Dragon Search
^
^
Icen's Dragon Search
^
^
Icen's Dragon Search
^
^