Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Princesco's free pixel gifs~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@BirdOfParadise

I'm so glad, I was stressin' over it a bit! Enjoy~
@BirdOfParadise

I'm so glad, I was stressin' over it a bit! Enjoy~
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Aww! Don’t stress anything you do~ it’s beautiful work you’re doing. After you get comfortable with doing these, you should try expanding and trying out more things! You could even start commissions if you get good enough (which I’m sure you can)!
@Princesco

Aww! Don’t stress anything you do~ it’s beautiful work you’re doing. After you get comfortable with doing these, you should try expanding and trying out more things! You could even start commissions if you get good enough (which I’m sure you can)!
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@BirdOfParadise

Ah I've been thinking of adding more fonts but those take soooo long so I might do a 'font jar' or something if people wanna crowdfund or something?? I could even do stuff like my signature (with not-so-ugly-text).

But I'm not sure about commissions since I don't own any of the gifs and wouldn't it be wrong to profit off of them? I left tips open but I'm not after that, lol, I just enjoy making these : 3
@BirdOfParadise

Ah I've been thinking of adding more fonts but those take soooo long so I might do a 'font jar' or something if people wanna crowdfund or something?? I could even do stuff like my signature (with not-so-ugly-text).

But I'm not sure about commissions since I don't own any of the gifs and wouldn't it be wrong to profit off of them? I left tips open but I'm not after that, lol, I just enjoy making these : 3
GEiz8BL.png
I love them, thank you so much!
I love them, thank you so much!
shop_banner.png
@Princesco
thank you! I love it!
@Princesco
thank you! I love it!
uDWJxnb.png
@Princesco I love them!! Could I get the codes? Meanwhile, I’ll try to find some gifs for the ones you couldn’t find gifs for.
@Princesco I love them!! Could I get the codes? Meanwhile, I’ll try to find some gifs for the ones you couldn’t find gifs for.
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia
Sure, I'll send you a PM : 3
Glad you like these <3!

@FireHeartSong
Very happy to hear!
@LupusUncia
Sure, I'll send you a PM : 3
Glad you like these <3!

@FireHeartSong
Very happy to hear!
GEiz8BL.png
@sublimevoide Hey! I hope this is alright!? I hope this is the gif!? XD If not I can redo it LOL. [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/melrune_zpsq7kvoax3.gif[/img] ----- @ColoradoBlues Here you go <3! Hope this is alright? [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/pluto_zpsxbgen3jy.gif[/img]
@sublimevoide
Hey! I hope this is alright!? I hope this is the gif!? XD If not I can redo it LOL.

melrune_zpsq7kvoax3.gif

@ColoradoBlues
Here you go <3! Hope this is alright?

pluto_zpsxbgen3jy.gif
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
It's perfect! Thank you so much! (And thank you for checking out my art shop XD)
@Princesco
It's perfect! Thank you so much! (And thank you for checking out my art shop XD)
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues
Nooo thank you for stopping by~
@ColoradoBlues
Nooo thank you for stopping by~
GEiz8BL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53