Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writing something daily.. Makin a habit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gladelockwood
I will definitely do this with you! But i gotta be cool with myself as a writer first!
((pinging my self))
@FloofyDragon
Get out here ya punk, as soon as you can!!!
@gladelockwood
I will definitely do this with you! But i gotta be cool with myself as a writer first!
((pinging my self))
@FloofyDragon
Get out here ya punk, as soon as you can!!!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
@FloofyDragon

Heck yes!! I look forward to seeing you again in his thread then <3 Hope to see you soon!!
@FloofyDragon

Heck yes!! I look forward to seeing you again in his thread then <3 Hope to see you soon!!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
Aaa im feeling lazy 'n tired.. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow,, aND especially the next day.. so the lore will prolly be short! But for today, I'm lazy so,, I wrote something nice for a commission, I'll quote it! This commission is for[b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6499520] this dragon[/url]![/b] [s]He's such a nice looking imp gosh and i love his personality i had a good time writing this! If they see this post I can totally take this down if this isn't okay <3[/s] [quote name="GladeLockwood" date="2018-04-19 21:38:08" ] It was a quiet room for the most part, plenty of light filtering through the windows, papers and scrolls scattered all over the tables with a few strange items and crystals littered about, a quiet, cluttered little area. One window was even open, a large telescope standing before it with one end poking out the window-- it was clear to anyone who even got a glimpse of the room that whoever worked here was quite busy, perhaps even overwhelmed by everything in the room, the various jars of strange remnant of this and that. But in reality, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Well, perhaps saying it like that was a bit of the stretch-- but there was nothing overwhelming for the imperial who worked there! He was busy from time to time yet what working clan member wasn't? Besides, if anything it wasn't that he was 'busy' or had any deadlines of any sort but rather he got lost in his work, absolutely invested in whatever he was doing, too eager to take breaks or pauses due to the fact he wanted results, he worked for extended period of times for those results, for new knowledge! When other dragons had questions of their own magic abilities they came to him, or when new mates were too excited to wait for their eggs to hatch they came to him-- And Hugo never failed to give results! He was often praised for his commitment to his work, often to which he gave a sheepish, embarrassed smile and replied, "It's not work if you love what you do,"--- which was fine and dandy aside from the fact that this same, very invested drago had a mate to attend to. A mate that despite already being with him, was still being pursued by another. It wasn't that his mate, Thayn, necessarily minded how her mate was a workaholic, if anything she was happy that her own mate had clearly found his place in the clan, had found an activity he was so evidently in love with but sometimes, admittedly, it was difficult. Often times they'd make plans and Hugo would arrive late-- but it was always better late than never, no? He'd always wear that sheepish smile upon his face, it wasn't exactly 'right' of him to make her wait like this but man, did he appreciate it. Having such an understanding mate was a blessing-- and even when Hugo would much rather be cooped up in his studies, he always set aside time for her, in fact every so often she'd come to listen to him ramble on about his studies. Perhaps Astrology wasn't necessarily her thing but how could she not adore her mate, listening to him go on about something he was so clearly passionate about? She seemed to understand that this was important to him and he was grateful, and in return he always, albeit frequently late, always made it up to her. Things would be perfect... if it wasn't for Chrysalis. But for the time being, everything was at ease. [/quote]
Aaa im feeling lazy 'n tired.. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow,, aND especially the next day.. so the lore will prolly be short!

But for today, I'm lazy so,, I wrote something nice for a commission, I'll quote it!
This commission is for this dragon! He's such a nice looking imp gosh and i love his personality i had a good time writing this! If they see this post I can totally take this down if this isn't okay <3
GladeLockwood wrote on 2018-04-19 21:38:08:

It was a quiet room for the most part, plenty of light filtering through the windows, papers and scrolls scattered all over the tables with a few strange items and crystals littered about, a quiet, cluttered little area. One window was even open, a large telescope standing before it with one end poking out the window-- it was clear to anyone who even got a glimpse of the room that whoever worked here was quite busy, perhaps even overwhelmed by everything in the room, the various jars of strange remnant of this and that.

But in reality, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Well, perhaps saying it like that was a bit of the stretch-- but there was nothing overwhelming for the imperial who worked there! He was busy from time to time yet what working clan member wasn't? Besides, if anything it wasn't that he was 'busy' or had any deadlines of any sort but rather he got lost in his work, absolutely invested in whatever he was doing, too eager to take breaks or pauses due to the fact he wanted results, he worked for extended period of times for those results, for new knowledge! When other dragons had questions of their own magic abilities they came to him, or when new mates were too excited to wait for their eggs to hatch they came to him-- And Hugo never failed to give results! He was often praised for his commitment to his work, often to which he gave a sheepish, embarrassed smile and replied, "It's not work if you love what you do,"--- which was fine and dandy aside from the fact that this same, very invested drago had a mate to attend to.

A mate that despite already being with him, was still being pursued by another.

It wasn't that his mate, Thayn, necessarily minded how her mate was a workaholic, if anything she was happy that her own mate had clearly found his place in the clan, had found an activity he was so evidently in love with but sometimes, admittedly, it was difficult.

Often times they'd make plans and Hugo would arrive late-- but it was always better late than never, no? He'd always wear that sheepish smile upon his face, it wasn't exactly 'right' of him to make her wait like this but man, did he appreciate it. Having such an understanding mate was a blessing-- and even when Hugo would much rather be cooped up in his studies, he always set aside time for her, in fact every so often she'd come to listen to him ramble on about his studies. Perhaps Astrology wasn't necessarily her thing but how could she not adore her mate, listening to him go on about something he was so clearly passionate about?

She seemed to understand that this was important to him and he was grateful, and in return he always, albeit frequently late, always made it up to her.

Things would be perfect... if it wasn't for Chrysalis.

But for the time being, everything was at ease.
@GladeLockwood LOVE THE AVALON LORE!! Lol I found myself wanting more. Where did he touch down first? What did he find? Was it a scary journey? I'm so intrigued!
@GladeLockwood LOVE THE AVALON LORE!! Lol I found myself wanting more. Where did he touch down first? What did he find? Was it a scary journey? I'm so intrigued!
@Oulisia Aaa thanks!! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it <3 I can't say I know whatever happened next.. But I do know one thing-- I'm sure he was difficult, as in whenever he met other dragons, I'm sure he was a difficult handful >:3C
@Oulisia Aaa thanks!! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it <3 I can't say I know whatever happened next.. But I do know one thing-- I'm sure he was difficult, as in whenever he met other dragons, I'm sure he was a difficult handful >:3C
Hi this is UNFINISHED AND TERRIBLE AND I NEED TO REWRITE LITERALLY ALL OF IT-- But its a start! That makes me happy, that I at least have a general idea for this character.. Today has been busy, I bet I'll only manage to get a few sentences out tomorrow due to activities,, oh well! Writing is writing!! :D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315351&tab=dragon&did=40759025][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/407591/40759025.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/YwTdKmZ.png[/img] [nextcol][color=#EEEEEE]___________________________________________________________[/color] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7][color=#5c0f51]Sargon[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#5c0f51][font=Book Antiqua]Mage[/font][/size][/color][/center] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/YwTdKmZ.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5NctoMN.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4eIcXvT.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/6WjIHtz.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/KKBoYHG.png[/img][/center] --------------- [columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yNHVOEF.png[/img][/center] [center]-------- [font=Book Antiqua][color=#5c0f51][size=5]? "Why was so much evil pleasant, pretty on the outside, like poisoned candy?" [i] LAURELL K. HAMILTON[/i] ? [/color][/size][/font][/center] ---------- [color=#EEEEEE]_________________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fMu4uek.png[/img] [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=5][color=#5c0f51]B I O G R A P H Y[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=Link of the music goes here][size=3][font=Book Antiqua][u]Main Theme:[/u] Theme of the dragon, links to a music, insert title here.[/font][/size][/url][/center] [font=Book Antiqua][size=3.5] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#5c0f51][size=5]T[/size]here was plenty wrong in the world, surely anyone with half a brain could tell you that. Even as a hatchling Sargon had been able to see it, he'd even been exposed to the horrific truths of the world at such a pitiful, young age. Life wasn't fair, everyone should be aware of that-- but that didn't mean it couldn't become fair one day. A world where all were equal, where everything was fair and perfectly judged into two categories-- black, and white. The grey? The grey was where all of the trouble came about and so the solution was simple, remove it. All those 'what ifs' and 'buts' simply had to be left out of the equation all together-- no matter the reason, if you made a mistake, you would pay the dire consequences. [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#5c0f51][size=5]N[/size]ow.. How did a dragon even come about such an ideology? Well, as a hatchling[/color] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJdaOa7.png[/img][/right] [/columns] [color=#EEEEEE]_[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/hst8rQk.png[/img] [/columns] --------------- [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5NctoMN.png[/img][/center] --------------- [center][size=2][color=#5c0f51][i]Bio template by Mibella, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505/1#post_2103505]here[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/center][/quote]
Hi this is UNFINISHED AND TERRIBLE AND I NEED TO REWRITE LITERALLY ALL OF IT-- But its a start! That makes me happy, that I at least have a general idea for this character.. Today has been busy, I bet I'll only manage to get a few sentences out tomorrow due to activities,, oh well! Writing is writing!! :D
40759025.png
Quote:
YwTdKmZ.png ___________________________________________________________
Sargon
Mage
YwTdKmZ.png
5NctoMN.png
4eIcXvT.png6WjIHtz.pngKKBoYHG.png

yNHVOEF.png

?
"Why was so much evil pleasant, pretty on the outside, like poisoned candy?"

LAURELL K. HAMILTON

?

______ There was plenty wrong in the world, surely anyone with half a brain could tell you that. Even as a hatchling Sargon had been able to see it, he'd even been exposed to the horrific truths of the world at such a pitiful, young age. Life wasn't fair, everyone should be aware of that-- but that didn't mean it couldn't become fair one day. A world where all were equal, where everything was fair and perfectly judged into two categories-- black, and white. The grey? The grey was where all of the trouble came about and so the solution was simple, remove it. All those 'what ifs' and 'buts' simply had to be left out of the equation all together-- no matter the reason, if you made a mistake, you would pay the dire consequences.

______ Now.. How did a dragon even come about such an ideology? Well, as a hatchling
yJdaOa7.png
_hst8rQk.png

5NctoMN.png

Bio template by Mibella, find it here.
Aaa! I missed April 21st 2018-- but I'm perfectly okay with this <3 I had prom on this day! Usually in the past I'd beat myself up for missing a day and then give up entirely, but I was well-aware I'd be busy that day 'n all.. so it's totes fine <3 Also if anyone?? reads these?? I wanna shamelessly advertise! I'm holding my very first raffle at this[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2422077#post_32832831] [b]LINK[/b][/url] <3 tickets are super cheap, I hope he finds a good home,, he's a gen one boy,, already got one gene (skink),,, haha enough advertisin Here's a lore commission I did today for this PRETTY GIRL [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=288469&tab=dragon&did=40938509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409386/40938509.png[/img][/url] [/center] [quote name="GladeLockwood" date="2018-04-22 15:07:37" ] Was this how it all ended? She’d certainly never meant to wind up in this current predicament, in fact she was partially still in shock over how this entire situation came to be. As of the moment, Salvadore found herself cornered against the rocks, wings rigid and spread out at her sides, her entire body practically folding into herself as if she could just curl up and disappear-- but that was out of the question. Her goggles were glazed over, head tilted upwards to stare at a small figure up in the sky that was growing closer at an alarming speed, the features of the dragon becoming more defined as it grew near-- oh stars, she could see claws, those claws-- teeth, she could see those jagged teeth-- it was getting close, too close, it was diving down for yet another attack and at this point, she wasn’t sure how she could defend herself. This dragon had been after her for what seemed to be ages and the worst part? She couldn’t fathom why! She’d only been entering this area in hopes of acquiring a particular metal and next thing she knows a massive imperial is right on her trail, continuously diving down on her, not even allowing her to escape! What was their deal? Were they after something on her? In her panic earlier she’d even purposely dropped her bag, thinking maybe the attacking dragon was trying to rob her or something of the sort but no, they stil pursued! Salvadore’s body twisted and pressed back against the rocks as the imperial grew close, too close, she drew to brace herself for impact and--- ...It never came. Instead her ears drew back at the sudden snarling and shouting, eyes quickly opening and staring at the scene before her. There were two dragons now, one that hadn’t been there before stood before her, a ridgeback without a doubt-- and the imperial, it was in front of the ridgeback. What in the stars was going on? In her shock she could hardly make out any of the words they shouted and snarled at one another, Salvadore’s heart felt as though it was soon to burst from her chest, the two dragons before her seeming to become blurs. One blur, the imperial, it started to back off and soon took to the sky-- was it over? Her gaze readjusted towards the other blu-- dragon, the other dragon, it was turning towards her, strange sounds were coming from it-- words? Was it speaking to her? Salvadore’s mouth opened to say something yet words never came, instead her figure slumped back as everything went dark. [/quote]
Aaa! I missed April 21st 2018-- but I'm perfectly okay with this <3 I had prom on this day! Usually in the past I'd beat myself up for missing a day and then give up entirely, but I was well-aware I'd be busy that day 'n all.. so it's totes fine <3

Also if anyone?? reads these?? I wanna shamelessly advertise! I'm holding my very first raffle at this LINK <3 tickets are super cheap, I hope he finds a good home,, he's a gen one boy,, already got one gene (skink),,, haha enough advertisin

Here's a lore commission I did today for this PRETTY GIRL
40938509.png
GladeLockwood wrote on 2018-04-22 15:07:37:

Was this how it all ended? She’d certainly never meant to wind up in this current predicament, in fact she was partially still in shock over how this entire situation came to be. As of the moment, Salvadore found herself cornered against the rocks, wings rigid and spread out at her sides, her entire body practically folding into herself as if she could just curl up and disappear-- but that was out of the question.

Her goggles were glazed over, head tilted upwards to stare at a small figure up in the sky that was growing closer at an alarming speed, the features of the dragon becoming more defined as it grew near-- oh stars, she could see claws, those claws-- teeth, she could see those jagged teeth-- it was getting close, too close, it was diving down for yet another attack and at this point, she wasn’t sure how she could defend herself.

This dragon had been after her for what seemed to be ages and the worst part? She couldn’t fathom why! She’d only been entering this area in hopes of acquiring a particular metal and next thing she knows a massive imperial is right on her trail, continuously diving down on her, not even allowing her to escape! What was their deal? Were they after something on her? In her panic earlier she’d even purposely dropped her bag, thinking maybe the attacking dragon was trying to rob her or something of the sort but no, they stil pursued!

Salvadore’s body twisted and pressed back against the rocks as the imperial grew close, too close, she drew to brace herself for impact and---

...It never came. Instead her ears drew back at the sudden snarling and shouting, eyes quickly opening and staring at the scene before her. There were two dragons now, one that hadn’t been there before stood before her, a ridgeback without a doubt-- and the imperial, it was in front of the ridgeback. What in the stars was going on? In her shock she could hardly make out any of the words they shouted and snarled at one another, Salvadore’s heart felt as though it was soon to burst from her chest, the two dragons before her seeming to become blurs. One blur, the imperial, it started to back off and soon took to the sky-- was it over? Her gaze readjusted towards the other blu-- dragon, the other dragon, it was turning towards her, strange sounds were coming from it-- words? Was it speaking to her?

Salvadore’s mouth opened to say something yet words never came, instead her figure slumped back as everything went dark.
Aaa,, yesterday I also wrote a nearly 1k thing for an idea I had.. not gonna post that here because it's messy and it's not for dragons, but I did wanna mention it for whenever I look back.. Note to myself: It was DDLC but with Hal! <3

Today's writing is yet again, a commission! Having this 'write smth daily' place motivates me to get them done,, especially the more challenging ones, such as today's! I don't think I've ever written for someones character-- at least, a non-dragon character,, i'm happy I had the opportunity, tho! Here it is!
Quote:
Surely everyone knew who Nove was, after all, who wouldn’t know of such an iconic, friendly face? You could easily find him at various local hot-spots, dressed up in his usual sweater chattering away among a group of friends, often serving as the energy of the group. How could he not? Nove was always bouncing off the walls, eager and excited to try new things! To hang out with new people! Or, one of his favorite things, to take care of various animals that he came across.

Which was an easy thing to do seeing how animals seemed to nearly be attracted to him, maybe they too could see the excited aura around him? That or some of the apparel he wore seemed to give away the fact he loved animals-- or at least cats, Nove had always had a certain knack for cats. When Nove wasn’t extremely animated and lively, which was a rare occurrence, you could sometimes find him sound asleep in strange places. Sleeping up in a tree, tuckered out in a corner of the room, under the bed, sometimes it seemed as though he purposely slept anywhere but his own bed.

That aside, Nove was always a friendly face, he was someone you’d want to have as a friend yourself. Once you befriended him-- you had a friend for life, a true keeper.
Aaa,, yesterday I also wrote a nearly 1k thing for an idea I had.. not gonna post that here because it's messy and it's not for dragons, but I did wanna mention it for whenever I look back.. Note to myself: It was DDLC but with Hal! <3

Today's writing is yet again, a commission! Having this 'write smth daily' place motivates me to get them done,, especially the more challenging ones, such as today's! I don't think I've ever written for someones character-- at least, a non-dragon character,, i'm happy I had the opportunity, tho! Here it is!
Quote:
Surely everyone knew who Nove was, after all, who wouldn’t know of such an iconic, friendly face? You could easily find him at various local hot-spots, dressed up in his usual sweater chattering away among a group of friends, often serving as the energy of the group. How could he not? Nove was always bouncing off the walls, eager and excited to try new things! To hang out with new people! Or, one of his favorite things, to take care of various animals that he came across.

Which was an easy thing to do seeing how animals seemed to nearly be attracted to him, maybe they too could see the excited aura around him? That or some of the apparel he wore seemed to give away the fact he loved animals-- or at least cats, Nove had always had a certain knack for cats. When Nove wasn’t extremely animated and lively, which was a rare occurrence, you could sometimes find him sound asleep in strange places. Sleeping up in a tree, tuckered out in a corner of the room, under the bed, sometimes it seemed as though he purposely slept anywhere but his own bed.

That aside, Nove was always a friendly face, he was someone you’d want to have as a friend yourself. Once you befriended him-- you had a friend for life, a true keeper.
Pshh,, the first few days of doing this I wrote so many longer things.. now i'm just tIRED AAA,,, I'm SOOO not feeling it today?? I've done other things today that make me feel productive,, I just wanna sleep ;w;

Oh well. This'll be worth it in the long run, plus, even if it's short it still counts..

"Once upon a distant memory, a young dragon was in love. It was a strange sort've love, that between a dragon and a human-- but it was also a one-sided story, as such a beast couldn't ever win over one of their kind.

No, humans and dragons had always been enemies for just about as long as anyone could remember and yet-- he'd find himself watching that one particular human. At first it had only been a simple fascination, he'd seen the human from afar in a group, that and they all had such strange, strange devices he'd always been so curious of. Humans and their inventions-- if it weren't for the strange things they made they'd surely go extinct.

He, a mighty beast, couldn't make such delicate, grand structures. How was it done? Perhaps he could study this group, after all it was unusual that any humans would be found this deep in the woods either, he might as well study them.. Besides, even if this group hadn't had strange items he would've likely stalked them, it was a rare opportunity finding humans out in his territory.

Just look at them, with their fake fur worn upon their body, their mindless chatter, their blunt claws, non-existent fangs, walking upon two paws as though they were fancy.. What ridiculous creatures.

Yet. Yet that one, that one that was smaller than those in the group, the one who seemed to occasionally look in his direction, as if it knew something was watching it, that one that made that funny noise from that odd thing.. That one, that one interested him. How did it make such a funny sound? A funny, funny, funny sound. It was almost like the birds singing and yet it was softer, far more pleasant to his own eardrums and it frustrated him that he couldn't find a word to label it as. What was such a funny sound called? When birds sang it was nice but this, this was nicer? But it was still more than that.

None of the other humans made that funny sound from that strange device.

. . . . .."

Ha this is unfinished and a random writing but! woot woot did somethin for today
Pshh,, the first few days of doing this I wrote so many longer things.. now i'm just tIRED AAA,,, I'm SOOO not feeling it today?? I've done other things today that make me feel productive,, I just wanna sleep ;w;

Oh well. This'll be worth it in the long run, plus, even if it's short it still counts..

"Once upon a distant memory, a young dragon was in love. It was a strange sort've love, that between a dragon and a human-- but it was also a one-sided story, as such a beast couldn't ever win over one of their kind.

No, humans and dragons had always been enemies for just about as long as anyone could remember and yet-- he'd find himself watching that one particular human. At first it had only been a simple fascination, he'd seen the human from afar in a group, that and they all had such strange, strange devices he'd always been so curious of. Humans and their inventions-- if it weren't for the strange things they made they'd surely go extinct.

He, a mighty beast, couldn't make such delicate, grand structures. How was it done? Perhaps he could study this group, after all it was unusual that any humans would be found this deep in the woods either, he might as well study them.. Besides, even if this group hadn't had strange items he would've likely stalked them, it was a rare opportunity finding humans out in his territory.

Just look at them, with their fake fur worn upon their body, their mindless chatter, their blunt claws, non-existent fangs, walking upon two paws as though they were fancy.. What ridiculous creatures.

Yet. Yet that one, that one that was smaller than those in the group, the one who seemed to occasionally look in his direction, as if it knew something was watching it, that one that made that funny noise from that odd thing.. That one, that one interested him. How did it make such a funny sound? A funny, funny, funny sound. It was almost like the birds singing and yet it was softer, far more pleasant to his own eardrums and it frustrated him that he couldn't find a word to label it as. What was such a funny sound called? When birds sang it was nice but this, this was nicer? But it was still more than that.

None of the other humans made that funny sound from that strange device.

. . . . .."

Ha this is unfinished and a random writing but! woot woot did somethin for today
Aaa I want to sleep... It's not even that late yet here,, and yet.. I'm tired!! Madness..
Anyways.. I think I'll do a free write much like yesterday.. <3
even if its short,, aa,, thats ok,, as long as i got somethin down,, OwO

I saw you through bright lenses, you were every color I wanted to see. You told me I was everything you'd wanted to see, though you'd seen other colors before, hadn't you? You spoke of those other colors, the ones I couldn't be, the ones I couldn't live up to, I wasn't the color you wanted.

But I did my best, being the color I was. Your own colors grew onto me overtime, making my own color much more like your own-- and with that, you decided I wasn't enough.

I can't change this color, this color you turned me into. You looked at those other colors with that face I had. I still have that face while I look at your colors, my lenses have never changed.

I wish you hadn't cleaned yours. . .

Aaa I want to sleep... It's not even that late yet here,, and yet.. I'm tired!! Madness..
Anyways.. I think I'll do a free write much like yesterday.. <3
even if its short,, aa,, thats ok,, as long as i got somethin down,, OwO

I saw you through bright lenses, you were every color I wanted to see. You told me I was everything you'd wanted to see, though you'd seen other colors before, hadn't you? You spoke of those other colors, the ones I couldn't be, the ones I couldn't live up to, I wasn't the color you wanted.

But I did my best, being the color I was. Your own colors grew onto me overtime, making my own color much more like your own-- and with that, you decided I wasn't enough.

I can't change this color, this color you turned me into. You looked at those other colors with that face I had. I still have that face while I look at your colors, my lenses have never changed.

I wish you hadn't cleaned yours. . .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10