Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
Yeet
Yeet
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Today’s a family bonding day! Enjoy. [center][item=Speckled tortoise] [u]Day 12[/u] Autumn stuck her nose into the food pile. “Hey silly, you shouldn’t be there...” Aiki chided. “We’ll get you food in a little bit.” The fae sat up, her crest wilting in disappointment. She frowned up at Aiki, glancing at the stockpiled food every now and then. Aiki only chuckled in response. “You’re cute, I’ll give you that. But no food yet.” Autumn huffed and scampered away. Dusk smiled as he watched the hatchling. “She’s got spunk.” ”Yeah, she’ll definitely be a handful,” agreed Kat. The spiral was curled up near the coatl, not letting him out of her sight. The tiny snake was also exploring the cave. “Cha? Cha!” could constantly be heard as it discovered something new. It had seemed to become attached to Autumn, though, never leaving her alone for long. “Hey Kat, do you happen to know what kind of creature that is?” Dusk asked. “Um...” she thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah! I think we actually had a couple that hung around my family’s lair. They’re called buttersnakes, ‘cuz they’re cute little snakes with butterfly wings!” “Cha?” The buttersnake inquired. It slithered over to Autumn, curling around her and shifting into a bright blue. She smiled at the pretty color. Aiki trudged over to the two dragons, sitting down next to them. “I hope she settles down soon. She’s constantly looking for anything to investigate!” “Just like you, Aiki. No wonder you two get along so well,” smiled Dusk. “Yeah, that’s true,” Aiki said. Kat sighed. “I’m honestly a little bored. Today would have been a great day to battle and get some practice in, but we have to let Dusk heal, [u]and[/u] take care of a hatchling. Not that Autumn isn’t great!” She added. The hatchling in question seemed to have fallen asleep, tired from all her exploration. “She really is adorable,” Dusk said. “I’m glad you found her, Aiki,” said Kat. “She’ll have a much better life here than wherever else she was headed.” “I’m glad I found her, too.” Aiki replied. “And I’m going to make sure she has a [u]great[/u] life.”
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Today’s a family bonding day! Enjoy.
Speckled Tortoise

Day 12

Autumn stuck her nose into the food pile.
“Hey silly, you shouldn’t be there...” Aiki chided. “We’ll get you food in a little bit.”
The fae sat up, her crest wilting in disappointment. She frowned up at Aiki, glancing at the stockpiled food every now and then.
Aiki only chuckled in response. “You’re cute, I’ll give you that. But no food yet.”
Autumn huffed and scampered away.
Dusk smiled as he watched the hatchling. “She’s got spunk.”
”Yeah, she’ll definitely be a handful,” agreed Kat.
The spiral was curled up near the coatl, not letting him out of her sight.
The tiny snake was also exploring the cave. “Cha? Cha!” could constantly be heard as it discovered something new. It had seemed to become attached to Autumn, though, never leaving her alone for long.
“Hey Kat, do you happen to know what kind of creature that is?” Dusk asked.
“Um...” she thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah! I think we actually had a couple that hung around my family’s lair. They’re called buttersnakes, ‘cuz they’re cute little snakes with butterfly wings!”
“Cha?” The buttersnake inquired. It slithered over to Autumn, curling around her and shifting into a bright blue. She smiled at the pretty color.
Aiki trudged over to the two dragons, sitting down next to them. “I hope she settles down soon. She’s constantly looking for anything to investigate!”
“Just like you, Aiki. No wonder you two get along so well,” smiled Dusk.
“Yeah, that’s true,” Aiki said.
Kat sighed. “I’m honestly a little bored. Today would have been a great day to battle and get some practice in, but we have to let Dusk heal, and take care of a hatchling. Not that Autumn isn’t great!” She added.
The hatchling in question seemed to have fallen asleep, tired from all her exploration.
“She really is adorable,” Dusk said.
“I’m glad you found her, Aiki,” said Kat. “She’ll have a much better life here than wherever else she was headed.”
“I’m glad I found her, too.” Aiki replied.
“And I’m going to make sure she has a great life.”
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
I ship Aiki an Autumn now :3

NOBODY CAN STOP ME
@ObsidianMage
I ship Aiki an Autumn now :3

NOBODY CAN STOP ME
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
I SUCCESSFULLY MADE YOU SHIP
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS
@Aetherstorm
I SUCCESSFULLY MADE YOU SHIP
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
Sorry for the double ping, guys. But I wanted to ask you, would any of you be interested in coming up with names for the buttersnake? Feel free to offer any suggestions!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
Sorry for the double ping, guys. But I wanted to ask you, would any of you be interested in coming up with names for the buttersnake? Feel free to offer any suggestions!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Treesnek
Treesnek
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@ObsidianMage Conga? Like

CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA! In conga music
@ObsidianMage Conga? Like

CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA! In conga music
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Avu42 I like Conga! I'll consider it.
@Avu42 I like Conga! I'll consider it.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
I don't know why, but I like Tootles. Or Tibble. Or Kibble.
You get the gist :3
@ObsidianMage
I don't know why, but I like Tootles. Or Tibble. Or Kibble.
You get the gist :3
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
Ok, Tibble is actually pretty cute. That has now become an option!

Some options I’ve come up with: Vlinder, which is apparently the Dutch word for butterfly; and Wyrm, ‘cuz he’s a cute little snek.

Options currently on the list:
Conga
Vlinder
Wyrm
Tibble

Do you guys like any of those, or have more suggestions?
@Aetherstorm
Ok, Tibble is actually pretty cute. That has now become an option!

Some options I’ve come up with: Vlinder, which is apparently the Dutch word for butterfly; and Wyrm, ‘cuz he’s a cute little snek.

Options currently on the list:
Conga
Vlinder
Wyrm
Tibble

Do you guys like any of those, or have more suggestions?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24