Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Ortello I’m glad you think so! :)
@Ortello I’m glad you think so! :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
DA FEELS
@ObsidianMage
DA FEELS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 Storytime! Sorry this is a bit later than usual. [center][item=small ribcage] [u]Day 4[/u] It was a quiet day in the woods. Birds perched on branches, chirping at each other. The distant sound of flowing water could be heard. All was peaceful. And then the dragons came. “Aiki, stop being so hyper! What’s gotten into you?” Dusk sighed. She bounded ahead, grinning. “It’s just a beautiful day, that’s all! Can I just enjoy it?” She attempted to jump into a tree, failed, and smacked into it instead. Kat shook her head. “Just let her be, she’ll calm down eventually.” “I’m gonna go climb a tree! I’ll be back!” Aiki called, already disappearing up the branches. Dusk chuckled at the exuberant pearlcatcher, then turned to Kat. “Ok, so it was your idea to drag me out here. Where are we going again?” “Oh, you’ll see,” Kat promised, smiling mysteriously. “Come on, can’t you tell me? Please?” “Ugh, I give up. You know I can’t say no to that face...” Dusk grinned, giving Kat a playful shove. “So you think I’m cute?” He teased. “Oh, be quiet,” she teased back. “Anyways, we’ve mostly been in the Driftwood Drag. It’s nice there, since we found that cave to make our home, but it can get a little dark sometimes. So I thought I would bring you to a newer place for a bit... In fact, it should be right up ahead!” The dark branches before them began to open up, suddenly showing a clearing ahead. A clearing that, although dark, was emitting a mysterious glow. Dusk gasped. “Is... is this what I think it is?” Kat spread her wings wide. “Dusk, welcome to Wispwillow Grove.” He didn’t speak, transfixed by the grove. The large, dark clearing was spotted with mushrooms of all sizes- each glowing with an eerie blue light. Dark shapes flitted to and fro, playing in the light and shadows. The mist coiling above gave a haunted feeling to the place, yet had a beautiful effect. Various shapes wove in and out of that mist, casting both glowing light and darkness. Dusk finally turned towards Kat. “This place is beautiful, Kat. Thank you for taking me here.” She smiled, and twined her tail around his. “This is one of the most beautiful places in this forest. Dragons are so quick to judge Shadow, yet not every shadow is completely dark.” They sat in silence for a while, captivated by the scene. Aiki finally wandered towards the two. “Wow. This place is amazing.” “I agree, it was a great idea to come,” Dusk replied. “We should definitely come back at some point.” “It’s getting late, so maybe we should head back,” Kat suggested. Dusk sighed. “I guess.” The three turned around, heading back the way they came. Leaving those shifting shadows behind.
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43
Storytime! Sorry this is a bit later than usual.
Small Ribcage

Day 4

It was a quiet day in the woods. Birds perched on branches, chirping at each other. The distant sound of flowing water could be heard. All was peaceful.
And then the dragons came.
“Aiki, stop being so hyper! What’s gotten into you?” Dusk sighed.
She bounded ahead, grinning. “It’s just a beautiful day, that’s all! Can I just enjoy it?” She attempted to jump into a tree, failed, and smacked into it instead.
Kat shook her head. “Just let her be, she’ll calm down eventually.”
“I’m gonna go climb a tree! I’ll be back!” Aiki called, already disappearing up the branches.
Dusk chuckled at the exuberant pearlcatcher, then turned to Kat. “Ok, so it was your idea to drag me out here. Where are we going again?”
“Oh, you’ll see,” Kat promised, smiling mysteriously.
“Come on, can’t you tell me? Please?”
“Ugh, I give up. You know I can’t say no to that face...”
Dusk grinned, giving Kat a playful shove. “So you think I’m cute?” He teased.
“Oh, be quiet,” she teased back. “Anyways, we’ve mostly been in the Driftwood Drag. It’s nice there, since we found that cave to make our home, but it can get a little dark sometimes. So I thought I would bring you to a newer place for a bit... In fact, it should be right up ahead!”
The dark branches before them began to open up, suddenly showing a clearing ahead. A clearing that, although dark, was emitting a mysterious glow.
Dusk gasped. “Is... is this what I think it is?”
Kat spread her wings wide. “Dusk, welcome to Wispwillow Grove.”
He didn’t speak, transfixed by the grove. The large, dark clearing was spotted with mushrooms of all sizes- each glowing with an eerie blue light. Dark shapes flitted to and fro, playing in the light and shadows. The mist coiling above gave a haunted feeling to the place, yet had a beautiful effect. Various shapes wove in and out of that mist, casting both glowing light and darkness.
Dusk finally turned towards Kat. “This place is beautiful, Kat. Thank you for taking me here.”
She smiled, and twined her tail around his. “This is one of the most beautiful places in this forest. Dragons are so quick to judge Shadow, yet not every shadow is completely dark.”
They sat in silence for a while, captivated by the scene.
Aiki finally wandered towards the two. “Wow. This place is amazing.”
“I agree, it was a great idea to come,” Dusk replied. “We should definitely come back at some point.”
“It’s getting late, so maybe we should head back,” Kat suggested.
Dusk sighed. “I guess.”
The three turned around, heading back the way they came.
Leaving those shifting shadows behind.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
SUCH SHIPS!!!

When Kat said 'People are quick to judge shadow, and yet not every shadow is completely dark' I almost yelled I'M NOT JUDGING SHADOW I'M JUDGING THE SHADE (a.k.a the embodiment of chaos itself)

I really love the shadow flight, and I've contemplated moving over there more than once :3
@ObsidianMage
SUCH SHIPS!!!

When Kat said 'People are quick to judge shadow, and yet not every shadow is completely dark' I almost yelled I'M NOT JUDGING SHADOW I'M JUDGING THE SHADE (a.k.a the embodiment of chaos itself)

I really love the shadow flight, and I've contemplated moving over there more than once :3
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm
Come join us... we have cookies...
@Aetherstorm
Come join us... we have cookies...
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Nope, sorry! I MUST STAY LOYAL TO MY PINKERLOCKE

. . . besides Wind has cookies too
@ObsidianMage
Nope, sorry! I MUST STAY LOYAL TO MY PINKERLOCKE

. . . besides Wind has cookies too
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
Pinglist please? :)
Pinglist please? :)
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
@TropicalDiamonds I’ll add you right away!
@TropicalDiamonds I’ll add you right away!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@obsidianmage Thank you! Sorry for the late reply lol.
@obsidianmage Thank you! Sorry for the late reply lol.
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
[quote name="Aetherstorm" date="2018-03-24 13:13:30" ] @ObsidianMage SUCH SHIPS!!! When Kat said 'People are quick to judge shadow, and yet not every shadow is completely dark' I almost yelled I'M NOT JUDGING SHADOW I'M JUDGING THE SHADE (a.k.a the embodiment of chaos itself) I really love the shadow flight, and I've contemplated moving over there more than once :3 [/quote] That’s where I started out- but all my friends were in ice, soooo…
Aetherstorm wrote on 2018-03-24 13:13:30:
@ObsidianMage
SUCH SHIPS!!!

That’s where I started out- but all my friends were in ice, soooo…
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24