Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Oooh, I like Aspen. Cool guy ;P
Oooh, I like Aspen. Cool guy ;P
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Sense of irritation?

*looks back to other recent activities of the Shade*

... hmm.
Sense of irritation?

*looks back to other recent activities of the Shade*

... hmm.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics
Nah, he’s just irritated all the time. totally didn’t model him after me
@Relics
Nah, he’s just irritated all the time. totally didn’t model him after me
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
If you’re up to date in my Pinkerlocke, then you can read the following without fear of spoilers.

I just realized Soren and Hope will never talk again, that’s so sad!?! Maybe he’ll try to contact her again and find she’s gone and that depresses me :( but maybe he’ll accidentally hit Dystopia or something
If you’re up to date in my Pinkerlocke, then you can read the following without fear of spoilers.

I just realized Soren and Hope will never talk again, that’s so sad!?! Maybe he’ll try to contact her again and find she’s gone and that depresses me :( but maybe he’ll accidentally hit Dystopia or something
sz13nwR.png
@Relics
Oh. Right. I forgot about that. I might have blocked it out.
@Relics
Oh. Right. I forgot about that. I might have blocked it out.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian @icystorm2 @WOF2012 @SpiceCookie @Pippatis

Hi, I'm garbage, nice to meet you all. Totally didn't forget to write for 2 weeks. -_-

Yes, I know I said 2 weeks ago that I would be writing more often. ...At least it hasn't been months.... Anyways, gonna try writing out something for today, so stay tuned!

Also, don't worry guys, I'll keep the text color black while writing out the storyline. Plus, if you're having trouble reading it in general, feel free to let me know- I won't be offended!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian @icystorm2 @WOF2012 @SpiceCookie @Pippatis

Hi, I'm garbage, nice to meet you all. Totally didn't forget to write for 2 weeks. -_-

Yes, I know I said 2 weeks ago that I would be writing more often. ...At least it hasn't been months.... Anyways, gonna try writing out something for today, so stay tuned!

Also, don't worry guys, I'll keep the text color black while writing out the storyline. Plus, if you're having trouble reading it in general, feel free to let me know- I won't be offended!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
[center][item=swordfish][item=kelp tender plush][item=brightly painted bird toy][item=golden coa moth][item=silverfish spectre] [u]Day 35[/u] "Ok. So enlighten me. Where are we going again?" Aspen seemed as friendly as ever, staying behind the others. "We're looking for his family," Niles said, indicating Soren. "And that matters why?" the mirror scoffed. Soren whirled around.[font=papyrus] "Remember we agreed to help each other?"[/font] he snarled.[font=papyrus] "So [i]try[/i] to be helpful. At least [i]pretend.[/i]"[/font] "Woah!" Niles dropped in between the two of them, spreading his wings to keep them apart. "Let's not fight, alright?" He turned to Aspen. "Soren doesn't remember things from his past right now, so go easy on him." Aspen rolled his eyes. "Fine." He stormed away from the two, not going far but still keeping his distance. Niles watched the mirror warily. "He has some anger issues to work out..." [font=papyrus]"You think?"[/font] Soren sighed. He turned away, beckoning Niles.[font=papyrus] "Let's keep going. If Aspen follows us, good for him. If he doesn't, too bad."[/font] "If you say so," Niles replied uneasily. He glanced at the mirror, thinking, [i]What happened to you?[/i] ~~~ Autumn slowly blinked awake, adjusting to the darkness of the room. Glancing around, everyone seemed to be asleep still. She was comfortably perched on Vaz, who was tangled in the classic spiral way. Autumn couldn't help but smile at his appearance. Every time she saw him, her throat went dry and tried to stop her speaking to him. Could she be... No. Autumn shook her head. [i]Don't think about that, Autumn,[/i] she chided herself. She looked around the room in an effort to find something else to think about. The fae's gaze landed on Raven. Looking at the small spiral, Autumn couldn't help feeling a wave of pity. [i]Gods, what must she be going through?[/i] she wondered. [i]To have to lose your brother in such a terrible way... I couldn't bear that happening to Vaz. Or anyone, really.[/i] She smiled as she looked around the room. [i]One way or another, this is my family. And I'll make sure I protect them.[/i] ----- [/center][color=darkcyan]@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian @icystorm2 @WOF2012 @SpiceCookie @Pippatis Yay! I did it! Writing! and stuff! In other news, I've discovered I have a kpop obsession. Help.
Swordfish Kelp Tender Plush Brightly Painted Bird Toy Golden Coa Moth Silverfish Spectre

Day 35

"Ok. So enlighten me. Where are we going again?" Aspen seemed as friendly as ever, staying behind the others.

"We're looking for his family," Niles said, indicating Soren.

"And that matters why?" the mirror scoffed.

Soren whirled around. "Remember we agreed to help each other?" he snarled. "So try to be helpful. At least pretend."

"Woah!" Niles dropped in between the two of them, spreading his wings to keep them apart. "Let's not fight, alright?" He turned to Aspen. "Soren doesn't remember things from his past right now, so go easy on him."

Aspen rolled his eyes. "Fine." He stormed away from the two, not going far but still keeping his distance.

Niles watched the mirror warily. "He has some anger issues to work out..."

"You think?" Soren sighed. He turned away, beckoning Niles. "Let's keep going. If Aspen follows us, good for him. If he doesn't, too bad."

"If you say so," Niles replied uneasily. He glanced at the mirror, thinking, What happened to you?

~~~

Autumn slowly blinked awake, adjusting to the darkness of the room. Glancing around, everyone seemed to be asleep still. She was comfortably perched on Vaz, who was tangled in the classic spiral way. Autumn couldn't help but smile at his appearance. Every time she saw him, her throat went dry and tried to stop her speaking to him. Could she be... No. Autumn shook her head. Don't think about that, Autumn, she chided herself. She looked around the room in an effort to find something else to think about.

The fae's gaze landed on Raven. Looking at the small spiral, Autumn couldn't help feeling a wave of pity. Gods, what must she be going through? she wondered. To have to lose your brother in such a terrible way... I couldn't bear that happening to Vaz. Or anyone, really.

She smiled as she looked around the room. One way or another, this is my family. And I'll make sure I protect them.

Yay! I did it! Writing! and stuff!

In other news, I've discovered I have a kpop obsession. Help.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
*screeches*
OM MY GOD THEY'RE TOTALLY SHIPPED!!!!!!!!
@ObsidianMage
*screeches*
OM MY GOD THEY'RE TOTALLY SHIPPED!!!!!!!!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
*gasps* HOW COULD YOU TELL?!
@Aetherstorm
*gasps* HOW COULD YOU TELL?!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
[center][img]https://static.tumblr.com/6a83f59933d5dc5871e4825468019b88/6jz41hr/s4io7pig4/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1pmrtezqyxc0wc4gksw8ksgw8_640.gif[/img]
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1pmrtezqyxc0wc4gksw8ksgw8_640.gif
sz13nwR.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24