Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
@Aetherstorm
Sure, why not?
@Aetherstorm
Sure, why not?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Time for some more storytelling! [center][item=emerald shiners] [u]Day 18[/u] The sky overhead was dark and gloomy. The wind picked up, as four dragons sheltered inside their cave. Kat stretched out and yawned. "Ugh, I'm sick of this rain..." she complained. "Well, look at it this way- it's helping the environment!" said Autumn. The fae seemed bright and cheery, despite the terrible weather. "You seem in a good mood today," Kat noted. "Is there any reason not to be?" Autumn replied. "Hey, relax, Kat," said Aiki. "The rain will stop soon, and then we can go outside again." "You have a point," the spiral reluctantly agreed. She curled up again, her tail feathers lightly brushing her wings. Lin flopped down in front of Autumn. "CHA," he said loudly, shifting colors from blue to a very bright pink. She smiled at his antics. "You look as great as you always do, don't worry," she reassured him. Don watched from Aiki's side, seeming intrigued by the shifting colors. "Chirp?" he asked. Lin spread his wings, letting a rainbow of colors shift through them. "Cha!" He seemed proud of this accomplishment. Kat couldn't help smiling at the buttersnake, although she gave a wistful glance to the outside. "What's wrong?" asked Dusk. She sighed. "It's nothing, really." "Hey, you can tell us," coaxed Autumn. "It's just been forever since I've flown. Properly flown, I mean," the spiral replied. "Tell you what, as soon as this rain clears up, we're going on a day trip," said Dusk. "We could all do with a nice relaxed day, just for flying!" "That would be nice," agreed Aiki. "Being able to coast on the winds? Count me in!" said Autumn. The spiral cheered up immensely. "Thanks, guys," she smiled. "That's something to look forward to." Outside, the rain seemed to lessen just a little.
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Time for some more storytelling!
Emerald Shiners

Day 18

The sky overhead was dark and gloomy. The wind picked up, as four dragons sheltered inside their cave.
Kat stretched out and yawned. "Ugh, I'm sick of this rain..." she complained.
"Well, look at it this way- it's helping the environment!" said Autumn. The fae seemed bright and cheery, despite the terrible weather.
"You seem in a good mood today," Kat noted.
"Is there any reason not to be?" Autumn replied.
"Hey, relax, Kat," said Aiki. "The rain will stop soon, and then we can go outside again."
"You have a point," the spiral reluctantly agreed. She curled up again, her tail feathers lightly brushing her wings.
Lin flopped down in front of Autumn. "CHA," he said loudly, shifting colors from blue to a very bright pink.
She smiled at his antics. "You look as great as you always do, don't worry," she reassured him.
Don watched from Aiki's side, seeming intrigued by the shifting colors. "Chirp?" he asked.
Lin spread his wings, letting a rainbow of colors shift through them. "Cha!" He seemed proud of this accomplishment.
Kat couldn't help smiling at the buttersnake, although she gave a wistful glance to the outside.
"What's wrong?" asked Dusk.
She sighed. "It's nothing, really."
"Hey, you can tell us," coaxed Autumn.
"It's just been forever since I've flown. Properly flown, I mean," the spiral replied.
"Tell you what, as soon as this rain clears up, we're going on a day trip," said Dusk. "We could all do with a nice relaxed day, just for flying!"
"That would be nice," agreed Aiki.
"Being able to coast on the winds? Count me in!" said Autumn.
The spiral cheered up immensely. "Thanks, guys," she smiled. "That's something to look forward to."
Outside, the rain seemed to lessen just a little.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian I got a familiar today! :D [quote]Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.) 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer[/quote] Let's see what the RNG gives us... 7!! Another spiral! Now, onto his introduction! [center][item=sludge sifter] [u]Day 19[/u] An energetic fae flitted through the treetops, a pearlcatcher not too far behind. Trailing behind those two were a spiral and a coatl, who seemed content to stay near each other. The sun shone down through the dark branches, lighting the way for the four dragons. "So, where are we going again?" Kat asked Aiki. "Well, while I was out hunting the other day, I found a nice clearing. I thought that would be a great place to go fly!" she replied. "It should be just up ahead." "I think I see it!" called Autumn, who was far ahead of everyone else. "It's nice and sunny and open there!" "Slow down a bit, Autumn," laughed Dusk. "It'll still be there in a few minutes, don't worry!" The fae reluctantly stopped, hovering as she waited for the others to catch up. Just as Autumn had said, up ahead the trees suddenly opened up into a large clearing. It was bright, filled with flowers instead of the usual mushrooms. The wind danced through the clearing, ruffling the tall grasses and sweeping through branches. "Woah," said Dusk. "Did we suddenly reach Light's territory?" "Well, we might be close to it," said Aiki. "We did walk for a while." Kat looked thoughtful for a moment. "I remember my parents discussing something about the territories when I was pretty young. They said something about how as you get closer to another flight's territory, some aspects of it might start bleeding through." "Like, there'd be a lot more lakes if we were closer to the Sea of a Thousand Currents?" asked Aiki. "Exactly!" said Kat. "That's a perfect example." Autumn couldn't help herself any longer, and dashed toward the field. She spread her wings out as far as she could reach, and swooped into the air. "WOOOO!" she yelled. "These wind currents are amazing!" Dusk smiled. "Oh, why not?" he asked no one in particular, and soared into the air as well. Kat followed soon after, gliding gracefully with the breeze. Aiki bounded forward as well, diving into the currents to fly as fast as she could. They performed some amazing acrobatics, twisting, turning, and diving through the air. They had no need of safety measures, their wings and the wind were enough to make sure they wouldn't hit the ground. Eventually, they became too tired to fly any more. Each dragon slowly drifted down to the field, reluctant to leave the embrace of the wind above. "That was the best thing I have ever done." said Autumn. "I'm exhausted, but happy." "I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever enjoyed flying more," replied Dusk. Kat suddenly squinted off into the distance, towards some bushes on the other side of the clearing. "Did any of you see that?" "See what?" asked Aiki confusedly. Kat leapt to her feet and hurried towards whatever she had seen, leaving the others with no choice but to follow her. She stopped as suddenly as she had started, staring at some bushes as they moved. "There!" she pointed. "Kat, that's the wind," said Dusk. He turned away, sighing. "We should probably head back, we don't want it to be too dark before we reach home." "No, there's something there!" Kat insisted. She reached out to the bushes, gently pushing them aside. The bushes trembled, and a tiny voice said, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dusk stared. Autumn fluttered down, saying, "Hey, it's alright. We don't want to hurt you, little guy." The bushes shook a little more. "...Promise?" "We promise," smiled Aiki. A tiny snout poked out of the bushes, and the rest of a Spiral soon followed. A Sludge Sifter was clinging to his tail. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40872926] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=146&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=87b7a7f596ce13e966d6e67902fb0c006220f8a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [color=black] Kat gasped when she saw his face. "Are you alright?" The smaller spiral sighed. "Yes, I am. Sometimes I hate being Plague, that's why I have these scars. I got exposed to something when I was a couple hours old, and it gave me these," he said, gesturing towards his face and tail. "Don't worry, I won't infect any of you," he said at the looks on their faces. Autumn asked, "Why are you all the way out here, if you were born in Plague territory?" A downcast expression fell on his face. "My parents didn't like that I was scarred from whatever I got infected with. So they were planning on sending me to Plaguebringer," he gulped. "I didn't want to fight for her, so I escaped into the sewers. That's how I met Lua, my Sludge Sifter. And I've been running for a while, and ended up here." Aiki wrapped her wings around him protectively. "Well, you'll be safe with us. We can take you in." "Do you have a name?" asked Dusk gently. "I'm Vaz," said the spiral proudly. "What are your names?" he added, glancing around. "I'm Aiki," the pearlcatcher said. "The coatl is Dusk, that older spiral is Kat, and the fae is Autumn." "Well, thank you, Aiki, Dusk, Kat, and Autumn," said Vaz. He smiled a bit. "I wasn't expecting kindness today, after how everyone else has treated me." Aiki scoffed. "We'd be terrible for not helping you! Of course we'd try to be kind," she said warmly. "There's a golden rule that I've heard of: Treat others how you want to be treated," said Kat. "So we'll look out for you." Autumn glanced at the sky. "It's getting dark, so we should head back." "Let's go home, Vaz," said Dusk. The spiral smiled. ----- Woah, this got a little out of hand. Didn't expect it to be [i]quite[/i] this long. Hope you liked it!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian I got a familiar today! :D
Quote:
Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
Let's see what the RNG gives us... 7!! Another spiral!
Now, onto his introduction!
Sludge Sifter

Day 19

An energetic fae flitted through the treetops, a pearlcatcher not too far behind. Trailing behind those two were a spiral and a coatl, who seemed content to stay near each other. The sun shone down through the dark branches, lighting the way for the four dragons.
"So, where are we going again?" Kat asked Aiki.
"Well, while I was out hunting the other day, I found a nice clearing. I thought that would be a great place to go fly!" she replied. "It should be just up ahead."
"I think I see it!" called Autumn, who was far ahead of everyone else. "It's nice and sunny and open there!"
"Slow down a bit, Autumn," laughed Dusk. "It'll still be there in a few minutes, don't worry!"
The fae reluctantly stopped, hovering as she waited for the others to catch up.
Just as Autumn had said, up ahead the trees suddenly opened up into a large clearing. It was bright, filled with flowers instead of the usual mushrooms. The wind danced through the clearing, ruffling the tall grasses and sweeping through branches.
"Woah," said Dusk. "Did we suddenly reach Light's territory?"
"Well, we might be close to it," said Aiki. "We did walk for a while."
Kat looked thoughtful for a moment. "I remember my parents discussing something about the territories when I was pretty young. They said something about how as you get closer to another flight's territory, some aspects of it might start bleeding through."
"Like, there'd be a lot more lakes if we were closer to the Sea of a Thousand Currents?" asked Aiki.
"Exactly!" said Kat. "That's a perfect example."
Autumn couldn't help herself any longer, and dashed toward the field. She spread her wings out as far as she could reach, and swooped into the air. "WOOOO!" she yelled. "These wind currents are amazing!"
Dusk smiled. "Oh, why not?" he asked no one in particular, and soared into the air as well. Kat followed soon after, gliding gracefully with the breeze. Aiki bounded forward as well, diving into the currents to fly as fast as she could.
They performed some amazing acrobatics, twisting, turning, and diving through the air. They had no need of safety measures, their wings and the wind were enough to make sure they wouldn't hit the ground.
Eventually, they became too tired to fly any more. Each dragon slowly drifted down to the field, reluctant to leave the embrace of the wind above.
"That was the best thing I have ever done." said Autumn. "I'm exhausted, but happy."
"I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever enjoyed flying more," replied Dusk.
Kat suddenly squinted off into the distance, towards some bushes on the other side of the clearing. "Did any of you see that?"
"See what?" asked Aiki confusedly.
Kat leapt to her feet and hurried towards whatever she had seen, leaving the others with no choice but to follow her. She stopped as suddenly as she had started, staring at some bushes as they moved. "There!" she pointed.
"Kat, that's the wind," said Dusk. He turned away, sighing. "We should probably head back, we don't want it to be too dark before we reach home."
"No, there's something there!" Kat insisted. She reached out to the bushes, gently pushing them aside.
The bushes trembled, and a tiny voice said, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Dusk stared.
Autumn fluttered down, saying, "Hey, it's alright. We don't want to hurt you, little guy."
The bushes shook a little more. "...Promise?"
"We promise," smiled Aiki.
A tiny snout poked out of the bushes, and the rest of a Spiral soon followed. A Sludge Sifter was clinging to his tail.

dragon?age=0&body=146&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=87b7a7f596ce13e966d6e67902fb0c006220f8a1&dummyext=prev.png

Kat gasped when she saw his face. "Are you alright?"
The smaller spiral sighed. "Yes, I am. Sometimes I hate being Plague, that's why I have these scars. I got exposed to something when I was a couple hours old, and it gave me these," he said, gesturing towards his face and tail. "Don't worry, I won't infect any of you," he said at the looks on their faces.
Autumn asked, "Why are you all the way out here, if you were born in Plague territory?"
A downcast expression fell on his face. "My parents didn't like that I was scarred from whatever I got infected with. So they were planning on sending me to Plaguebringer," he gulped. "I didn't want to fight for her, so I escaped into the sewers. That's how I met Lua, my Sludge Sifter. And I've been running for a while, and ended up here."
Aiki wrapped her wings around him protectively. "Well, you'll be safe with us. We can take you in."
"Do you have a name?" asked Dusk gently.
"I'm Vaz," said the spiral proudly. "What are your names?" he added, glancing around.
"I'm Aiki," the pearlcatcher said. "The coatl is Dusk, that older spiral is Kat, and the fae is Autumn."
"Well, thank you, Aiki, Dusk, Kat, and Autumn," said Vaz. He smiled a bit. "I wasn't expecting kindness today, after how everyone else has treated me."
Aiki scoffed. "We'd be terrible for not helping you! Of course we'd try to be kind," she said warmly.
"There's a golden rule that I've heard of: Treat others how you want to be treated," said Kat. "So we'll look out for you."
Autumn glanced at the sky. "It's getting dark, so we should head back."
"Let's go home, Vaz," said Dusk.
The spiral smiled.

Woah, this got a little out of hand. Didn't expect it to be quite this long. Hope you liked it!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
VAZ IS BEST!
oh wait now I don't ship dusksura anymore

Also, you seem to have as many familiars as you do dragons by now XD
@ObsidianMage
VAZ IS BEST!
oh wait now I don't ship dusksura anymore

Also, you seem to have as many familiars as you do dragons by now XD
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
Yayyy!! I'm glad you like him. I saw his opal gene and immediately came up with that backstory, and was like "IT'S PERFECT!"
And I agree, there's too many familiars...
but wait what about dusksura
@Aetherstorm
Yayyy!! I'm glad you like him. I saw his opal gene and immediately came up with that backstory, and was like "IT'S PERFECT!"
And I agree, there's too many familiars...
but wait what about dusksura
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Well see now there's another spiral and he has a sweet backstory so he's perfect shipping material, but. . .

More Dusksura scenes might change my mind ;3
*wink wink*
@ObsidianMage
Well see now there's another spiral and he has a sweet backstory so he's perfect shipping material, but. . .

More Dusksura scenes might change my mind ;3
*wink wink*
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm
Challenge accepted ;D
@Aetherstorm
Challenge accepted ;D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
*tribal music plays*
@ObsidianMage
*tribal music plays*
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian A case of the feels lies ahead. Consider yourself warned. [center][item=copper spring] [u]Day 20[/u] Vaz stretched out in the cave, breathing a sigh of content. It had been a while since he had properly relaxed. [i]How long have I been running?[/i] he wondered. [i]Feels like forever, that's for sure.[/i] He glanced at the others. They had been so kind to him, allowing him to stay with them. Although he had seen the shock on Kat's face when she first saw him, she didn't hate him... none of them did. And he found that surprising. Autumn fluttered by. She suddenly stopped and wheeled in midair, turning to Vaz, and touched down lightly in front of him. "Hey, how are you doing?" she asked kindly. "Better, now that I don't have to keep leaving places as soon as I find them," he replied. "Thanks for... not kicking me out, I guess." Autumn shook her head. "Why would we do that, silly?" she nudged his wing with hers. He tensed a little at the sudden contact, but didn't draw away. "We're not heartless, you know," she smiled at him. Vaz couldn't help but smile back. She settled down next to him. "In fact, Kat, Dusk, and Aiki were kind enough to take [u]me[/u] in." "Really?" he asked. "Yeah. I wasn't even hatched yet, but they've told me about it. Apparently, my egg was going to be sold at an Auction house. Who knows where I could have ended up," Autumn shuddered. "But my egg fell off of whatever cart they were carrying me in. And Aiki discovered me, and brought me back here. I'm actually pretty lucky that they found me." "Wow," said Vaz. He adjusted himself, curling up slightly. "I... only remember my parents a little. If I try to think of them, I mostly remember the looks on their faces, realizing that I was... defective." He spat out the word as if it left a foul taste in his mouth. "I guess you [u]are[/u] pretty lucky, because even if you don't know your real parents, you have some nice family here," he added. They sat in silence for a bit, watching the others. ~ ~ ~ "Well, what do you think of Vaz?" Dusk asked Kat. The two were curled up together, their tails entwined. She stared towards the entrance of the cave, gazing into the darkness beyond. "All I want to do is help him," she said. "I look at him and see a lonely, abandoned hatchling- like me, when I was younger. I understand what that was like, and I want to help." She turned back towards Dusk. "A bit like you, in fact. That day in the woods, back when I first found you? You looked lost, and I wanted to help you." He sighed heavily. "I was pretty lost back then," he agreed. "What with my family..." his voice cracked slightly. "Hey. You don't have to talk about it, it's fine. I get that it's hard for you," Kat said. "I feel like you deserve to know. I trust you a lot, you know," he smiled. "Why, thank you," said Kat with an exaggerated bow. Dusk laughed, then his grin faded. "I've started to remember bits and pieces from that night. And now I'm starting to understand why I forgot," he continued slowly, haltingly. "There... there was a fire. It grew out of control, some dragons thought it was Flamecaller herself come to wreak havoc. I was only a couple days old, and couldn't understand why everyone was panicking. My mother... she ran towards me and told me to run. 'It doesn't matter how far you go, just run!' she told me. 'Run and don't look back.' So I obeyed her, except for looking back. I ran a little ways, and glanced back... Just as my mother ran back further into our lair to rescue something, and the fire grew larger and larger until it covered any escape. At that point, I finally listened and ran." "I tried going back, a day later... but there was no sign that any dragon was still there. And the lair was destroyed completely," he said bitterly. Kat wrapped her wings around him. She couldn't find words to tell him how sorry she was, so she comforted him as best she could. Dusk leaned into her embrace, and finally let tears fall for the loss of his family. "Thank you, for trusting me enough to tell me this. I know it must have been hard," said Kat. "And just remember, you made it. You're here, right now." "And I'll make sure I protect you."
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian A case of the feels lies ahead. Consider yourself warned.
Copper Spring

Day 20

Vaz stretched out in the cave, breathing a sigh of content. It had been a while since he had properly relaxed. How long have I been running? he wondered. Feels like forever, that's for sure.
He glanced at the others. They had been so kind to him, allowing him to stay with them. Although he had seen the shock on Kat's face when she first saw him, she didn't hate him... none of them did. And he found that surprising.
Autumn fluttered by. She suddenly stopped and wheeled in midair, turning to Vaz, and touched down lightly in front of him. "Hey, how are you doing?" she asked kindly.
"Better, now that I don't have to keep leaving places as soon as I find them," he replied. "Thanks for... not kicking me out, I guess."
Autumn shook her head. "Why would we do that, silly?" she nudged his wing with hers. He tensed a little at the sudden contact, but didn't draw away.
"We're not heartless, you know," she smiled at him. Vaz couldn't help but smile back.
She settled down next to him. "In fact, Kat, Dusk, and Aiki were kind enough to take me in."
"Really?" he asked.
"Yeah. I wasn't even hatched yet, but they've told me about it. Apparently, my egg was going to be sold at an Auction house. Who knows where I could have ended up," Autumn shuddered. "But my egg fell off of whatever cart they were carrying me in. And Aiki discovered me, and brought me back here. I'm actually pretty lucky that they found me."
"Wow," said Vaz. He adjusted himself, curling up slightly. "I... only remember my parents a little. If I try to think of them, I mostly remember the looks on their faces, realizing that I was... defective." He spat out the word as if it left a foul taste in his mouth.
"I guess you are pretty lucky, because even if you don't know your real parents, you have some nice family here," he added.
They sat in silence for a bit, watching the others.
~ ~ ~
"Well, what do you think of Vaz?" Dusk asked Kat. The two were curled up together, their tails entwined.
She stared towards the entrance of the cave, gazing into the darkness beyond. "All I want to do is help him," she said. "I look at him and see a lonely, abandoned hatchling- like me, when I was younger. I understand what that was like, and I want to help."
She turned back towards Dusk. "A bit like you, in fact. That day in the woods, back when I first found you? You looked lost, and I wanted to help you."
He sighed heavily. "I was pretty lost back then," he agreed. "What with my family..." his voice cracked slightly.
"Hey. You don't have to talk about it, it's fine. I get that it's hard for you," Kat said.
"I feel like you deserve to know. I trust you a lot, you know," he smiled.
"Why, thank you," said Kat with an exaggerated bow. Dusk laughed, then his grin faded.
"I've started to remember bits and pieces from that night. And now I'm starting to understand why I forgot," he continued slowly, haltingly.
"There... there was a fire. It grew out of control, some dragons thought it was Flamecaller herself come to wreak havoc. I was only a couple days old, and couldn't understand why everyone was panicking. My mother... she ran towards me and told me to run. 'It doesn't matter how far you go, just run!' she told me. 'Run and don't look back.' So I obeyed her, except for looking back. I ran a little ways, and glanced back... Just as my mother ran back further into our lair to rescue something, and the fire grew larger and larger until it covered any escape. At that point, I finally listened and ran."
"I tried going back, a day later... but there was no sign that any dragon was still there. And the lair was destroyed completely," he said bitterly.
Kat wrapped her wings around him. She couldn't find words to tell him how sorry she was, so she comforted him as best she could. Dusk leaned into her embrace, and finally let tears fall for the loss of his family.
"Thank you, for trusting me enough to tell me this. I know it must have been hard," said Kat. "And just remember, you made it. You're here, right now."
"And I'll make sure I protect you."
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
I haven't even read the story yet and I'm already DUSKSURA

Edit: Okay, now I've read it.
AAAAAAH THE FEEELS