Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="TalonShrubfire" date="2019-03-07 22:45:24" ] I sure will! It's been a while since the last one and I do it sporadically...but I do DO it. XD [/quote] oof i know the struggle....drew 70 of my (then) dragons and gave up.... I hope you finish this! :D [s](here's the link if you wanna see the trainwreck : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2094184/1 )[/s] @TalonShrubfire could you add me to the pinglist? :)
TalonShrubfire wrote on 2019-03-07 22:45:24:
I sure will! It's been a while since the last one and I do it sporadically...but I do DO it. XD

oof i know the struggle....drew 70 of my (then) dragons and gave up.... I hope you finish this! :D (here's the link if you wanna see the trainwreck : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2094184/1 )

@TalonShrubfire could you add me to the pinglist? :)

underskrift.png
I didn't forget this challenge, I didn't crawl off and die.... Time for fresh arts [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f215961424a2689b0837f13f70b8cbd8/tumblr_ppob8yIvjt1u5mdcf_540.jpg[/img] Here's MoltenCore! I tried using paint to apply the firefly, because using marker for that would have been a proper butt pain : / Of COURSE I had to take a photo of it in hot garbage lighting but I can't help it; it's night time and all my lamps are yellow T_T @Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling, @arikin, @Aruakhal, @lassavus, @Kalietha
I didn't forget this challenge, I didn't crawl off and die....
Time for fresh arts
tumblr_ppob8yIvjt1u5mdcf_540.jpg
Here's MoltenCore! I tried using paint to apply the firefly, because using marker for that would have been a proper butt pain : /
Of COURSE I had to take a photo of it in hot garbage lighting but I can't help it; it's night time and all my lamps are yellow T_T

@Dragonartist24, @highnooon, @septarianflare, @AnonEclipse, @dragonscales232, @Solaristigres, @QueenAltari, @ShinyDecidueye, @Rohana, @VictoryGallop, @Wonderling, @arikin, @Aruakhal, @lassavus, @Kalietha
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@Neptunite Oh HECKO I didn't put you on the ping list
I Suck :P Well here's your ping anyway
@Neptunite Oh HECKO I didn't put you on the ping list
I Suck :P Well here's your ping anyway
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Oh wow....those eyes are fantastic, they almost seem to glow~
Oh wow....those eyes are fantastic, they almost seem to glow~
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
My god these pieces are wonderful, even more so through their traditional means! Your colors are so smooth and rich! What materials do you use? also the details and the anatomy and just all of it... [emoji=heart] So damn good [emoji=gold star]ALL the A+'s[emoji=gold star]
My god these pieces are wonderful, even more so through their traditional means! Your colors are so smooth and rich! What materials do you use?

also the details and the anatomy and just all of it... So damn good

ALL the A+'s
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons Thank you very much! I mainly use copic markers; with the occasional touches from gel pens and paint pens and acrylic paint. If you want a random ping every few months or whenever, I could add you to the pinglist if you wish [emoji=coatl winking]
@LadyoftheDragons
Thank you very much! I mainly use copic markers; with the occasional touches from gel pens and paint pens and acrylic paint. If you want a random ping every few months or whenever, I could add you to the pinglist if you wish
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@Kumie @goldrush I see you changed your usernames, so I adjusted the pinglist and here be your pings[emoji=white gem]
@Kumie @goldrush I see you changed your usernames, so I adjusted the pinglist and here be your pings
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
ooooh a nice arsenal you got there! May you get many more done down the line, both in supplies at low costs and the art they make! and yes please, I would like that if you don't mind! [emoji=guardian happy]
ooooh a nice arsenal you got there! May you get many more done down the line, both in supplies at low costs and the art they make!

and yes please, I would like that if you don't mind!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
lordy, this is some GOOD trad art right here

add me to your pinglist, please! @TalonShrubfire
lordy, this is some GOOD trad art right here

add me to your pinglist, please! @TalonShrubfire
@Cynictis done! Also, does the edit button have to right next to the delete button? That’s twice tonight I almost gave myself a heart attack adding people to the pinglist omg [emoji=guardian scared]
@Cynictis done! Also, does the edit button have to right next to the delete button? That’s twice tonight I almost gave myself a heart attack adding people to the pinglist omg
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6