Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow. This is extremely impressive, and I need to see more. Ping me?
Wow. This is extremely impressive, and I need to see more. Ping me?
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari
Sure thing!
@QueenAltari
Sure thing!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
WHOA THAT'S AMAZING

Do you have any art tips for this newbie artist?

Also, Pinglist?
WHOA THAT'S AMAZING

Do you have any art tips for this newbie artist?

Also, Pinglist?
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@ShinyDecidueye
I can add you to the ping list! As far as tips, uh, experiment?
I mostly just been drawing since I was a wee whelp, but just looking at stuff and trying to imagine it from different angles is really helpful? >_>

I'm a pretty poor excuse for an instructor, as far as that goes, I can only offer the advice to 'do it' 'keep doing it' and 'change it up or you'll get in a rut'
@ShinyDecidueye
I can add you to the ping list! As far as tips, uh, experiment?
I mostly just been drawing since I was a wee whelp, but just looking at stuff and trying to imagine it from different angles is really helpful? >_>

I'm a pretty poor excuse for an instructor, as far as that goes, I can only offer the advice to 'do it' 'keep doing it' and 'change it up or you'll get in a rut'
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire
What the actual HECK that picture of Sphene is so amazing????? Like I actually feel like a goddess has descended down from the heavens to show me that picture. How many hours did that take? If you did commissions that would be worth like 100$+ x.x

pinglist pretty pleasee
@TalonShrubfire
What the actual HECK that picture of Sphene is so amazing????? Like I actually feel like a goddess has descended down from the heavens to show me that picture. How many hours did that take? If you did commissions that would be worth like 100$+ x.x

pinglist pretty pleasee
@Rohana
I will put you on the pinglist!
Yes, Sphene took an ungodly amount of time; but her pinstripe/butterfly combo took me longer to deal with than the background, I tell ya what.
I didn't time her, or the one of Evaleena which took more time than I had expected, but I at least timed the one of Feta.

At any rate what this means is that I wanted to try practicing more simple, quicker setups like I did for Divinity up there. I'm in bad need of gems, so I'd like to figure out a nice, relatively quick and cheap(er) commission possibility. >_<

All I know is that Sphene took a bit longer than Feta, at his 5 and 3/4 hours.
@Rohana
I will put you on the pinglist!
Yes, Sphene took an ungodly amount of time; but her pinstripe/butterfly combo took me longer to deal with than the background, I tell ya what.
I didn't time her, or the one of Evaleena which took more time than I had expected, but I at least timed the one of Feta.

At any rate what this means is that I wanted to try practicing more simple, quicker setups like I did for Divinity up there. I'm in bad need of gems, so I'd like to figure out a nice, relatively quick and cheap(er) commission possibility. >_<

All I know is that Sphene took a bit longer than Feta, at his 5 and 3/4 hours.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
These are AMAZING! How do you do it????? Can I please be added to the pinglist 'cause I need to see mooooooore!
These are AMAZING! How do you do it????? Can I please be added to the pinglist 'cause I need to see mooooooore!
Victory she/her
lJUgxOZ.gif1DamPGa.gif
@VictoryGallop
Alrighty, I will add you! And thank you very much! XD
@VictoryGallop
Alrighty, I will add you! And thank you very much! XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Please add me to the ping list as well? Your art is beautiful!
Please add me to the ping list as well? Your art is beautiful!
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling
Thanks! I will add you! XD
@Wonderling
Thanks! I will add you! XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6